Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:31 am

squid.

squid.

Blake looked down at his wife for a moment, but he had to put his eyes on the road again. Elaine's touch was like an angel's hand on his wife. She was his saving grace after all. Without her, he wasn't sure what he would do with his life. She seemed to be the reason that he was living. How could she always be right? "I-I don't know," he said quietly. For once, the man that seemed to know everything didn't know what to do. He drove on home, parking his car and closing his eyes, leaning his head on the steering wheel. He only then noticed that Jamie's motorcycle was missing. "Should we check up on him?" he asked. There was no telling what Jamie had gotten in to, and there s no telling if he was even okay. Jamie chuckled a bit when he heard his words, and he pulled away a bit, but he still held her hand in his. "I thought Winnie the Pooh said that bear hugs were the best hugs," he said jokingly. He remembered as a child, Maya and he would watch them while their parents did whatever. Times were happy. Maybe they could bring back those times. He smirked a little bit as he got an idea. "I know where we can go next!" he said. There was a park that every kid loved to go. It had slides, and tall towers-well, tall enough a kid would get scared-and everything else in between that kids adored. He used to love going. He would race Maya, and of course he would win, but she always seemed to be able to go higher in the swings.

Apollo had been sitting on the couch, looking at the time. Where was Willow? The Bachelor was going to come on any time now, and she was the only reason he was even going to watch it. When the door bust down, he eyes widened and his hands up, and he shot up from his place on the couch. "Dayton?" he asked, surprised when he saw him stand there, pistol at the ready. "Easy there...I know you don't like me all that much, but we can still be friends," he said with a small smile, picking up the small container he had left sitting on the couch, holding it out and offering it to him. "Brownies? Willow made them," he said, a slightly scared smile plastered on his face.

952Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:41 pm

wills

wills

Instead of responding, Elaine gazed out at the view. The colors blurred as they drove pass, blending them together and creating an arrangement of colors right before her eyes. Once they reached the house, she was just about to get out when Blake spoke. "No," she began, clearing her throat and folding her hands together. "No, I think he is with Maya," she replied, recalling how Willow had informed her in their departure for their business trip. "We probably shouldn't bother him," she added on with a weak smile. There were enough worries as it was; she already knew both of her children were not exactly fond of her, even though she tried her hardest to be a perfect mother. Maya's eyes drifted up to the ceiling of the treehouse, and she had to work to not roll her eyes. "Not when I feel as if I will die," she countered; eventually, her gaze shifted to him, and from the mischievous gleam in his eye, she could see that he had something up his sleeve, and she wasn't exactly looking forward to it. "Next? What do you mean next?" she inquired, her eyes widening slightly. From what she knew of Jamie, he could be taking her into a lion's den for all she knew. It definitely wasn't a comforting thought, and she would never know with Jamie.

Confusion and outrage ranged over Dayton's features. He honestly wasn't sure what to make of the situation. "I got a call about a break in," he muttered, his voice clipped. He was not in the mood for small talk; he was all business, and definitely not the funny kind. "Hands up," he grunted, ready to take him downtown. It seemed that Willow made the executive decision to finally show up as she stepped around the damaged door. "What's going on here?" she inquired, juggling a bag full of groceries, her purse, and her keys all in one. "Apollo didn't you get my text? I had to go grocery shopping, and my phone died," she added on before she refocused once more to Dayton and the situation at hand.

953Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake took a deep breath, nodding in agreement as he remember what Apollo had told him. Maybe he just needed to sleep a little. He looked over at his wife, knowing exactly how she felt. He used to be Jamie's role model, but ever since he found out about Daphne, he hated him. "Let's spend the night in. We can watch some movies, eat some ice cream. We can order from your favorite Chinese place," he said, bumping her soft with his elbow. If anything would cheer her up, it would be that. She loved Chinese after all. So did he. He would have to do a few extra work outs for his indulges, but he would be fine. Jamie chuckled as he seemed to see a soft of fear in her eye. Was she afraid that he was going to take her to some biker bar? He rolled his eyes, and he stood. "Maya, I do hope you know that I won't take you on a life or death trip. Not yet at least," he added with a devilish smirk before he made his way out of the tree house and to his motorcycle. It may be an odd sight to see a fourteen year old and a sixteen year old at some park for kids, but he could care less what all the other people thought of them. As long as Maya was happy.

Apollo's eyes widened as he heard him. "Break in? How is it a break in when I live here?" he asked him, but in that moment, Willow came in. "Would you mind telling your cousin that I have not committed a crime," he said, and he bit his lip when she spoke about some text. "No, my phone died too," he said. Maybe they should start bringing chargers to work. He looked between the two for a moment more, then to Dayton. "I am not going to jail, right?" he asked. He would rather not have a criminal record when he didn't do anything really. He was clean and fine. He hoped that he was going to be fine at least. He did live there after all. So was it breaking and entering? He didn't break anything to enter. Oh, he loved loopholes.

954Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:23 pm

wills

wills

As Elaine gazed out at the merging shapes around her, she let all the thoughts settle in her mind. She just wished that she could change the events, turn back time to correct the mistakes that she had partaken in. Though, was giving up Daphne particularly a mistake? After all, it had seemed like the right path to take when she had first handed her off to Maria. Maria had been alight with pure joy, for she had the daughter that she had always been aiming for. Blake's words seemed to cut into her racing thoughts, and she shifted her gaze back to him after a moment. It took another moment and his expectant gaze for it to register what he had been talking about. The mention of Chinese cuisines seemed to tug a semi-smile onto her lips. "All right, but I am eating all the orange chicken," she stated, sending a smirk over in his direction - that was always her favorite after all. The uncertainty was still clear in Maya's gaze, but it seemed that she had no other choice as Jamie practically dragged her towards the motorcycle. She still didn't trust the contraption. It was a death sentence waiting to happen, and what if the rain picked up again? It was all just a hazard, and she would probably end up getting pneumonia with her luck.

Apollo's words produced a somewhat confused expression on Dayton's features. "What do you mean 'you live here?'" he muttered, not buying it for one measly second. After all, wouldn't Willow have told him before letting some punk like Apollo live with her. From where she stood, Willow cleared her throat and maneuvered around the wreckage. "Day, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I am an adult," she muttered before she dropped the heavy bag onto the countertop. "And if you are going to break down my door, the least you could do is help a cousin out with those bags and...put down the gun...if anyone was breaking in here, it would be you," she added on with a long sigh; it had been one hell of a day, and she didn't need trauma on top of it. So yes, the sharp tongue she had adapted from the man threatening them with the gun was slipping through. Who could actually blame her?

955Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake could tell that she had a lot on her mind. Honestly, there was no telling what was going through her head at that moment. He smiled a little, and he pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head when she replied. "No way. I am getting some organ chicken too. Don't forget the chow mein," he said. He would cook it, but he would probably ruin it. Well, that was what Chinese restaurants were for. He could eat different cultures without screwing up the food himself. Jamie rolled his eyes as he heard her. She seemed so worried. He gave her the helmet once more, and he helped tighten it so that it would fit her. "Trust me, you will love it," he said, and once he got his helmet on, he started to drive to the park. He knew that she was thinking he was going to take her to some weird place that would end up getting them killed, but in this case only the latter was true.

Apollo listened to Willow, and he couldn't help but smirk. She clearly had a horrible day, but it was also clear whose side she was on. He picked up the brownies, shoving another in his mouth. "You are welcome to watch The Bachelor with us," he said, a smug smile on his face. He just knew how to get under Dayton's skin, and he loved every minute of it. It probably made him hate him even more, but eh could care less. The look on Dayton's face was worth every moment of it.

956Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:13 pm

wills

wills

Twiddling her thumbs together, Elaine mulled over the events over the course of the day. In a perfect world, her children would forgive her, no questions asked. However, this was not a perfect world, and she was not a perfect mother, unlike Willow. Sometimes, she was envious of her ability; she had a natural maternal instinct, one that Elaine had difficulty tacking on to daily. She tried to be the best mother that she could be, but it wasn't the easiest task, especially when her children were resistant. As Blake spoke, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms lightly over her chest. "I might save you one or two. Depends on how nice I am feeling," she commented, a joking tone slipping into her words as she spoke. "But you know how much I love my chicken," she added as she patted her stomach. Though she was apprehensive, Maya climbed aboard the cycle of doom and latched her arms around Jamie. "Why not be like a normal teenage boy and get a truck?" she grunted from where she was straddling the seat of the motorcycle; how did people find these comfortable? It was quite the opposite in her opinion.

Glaring in Apollo's direction, Dayton was about to make a snide remark when Willow gave him expectant look. "No thanks," he muttered, the disgust playing on his features, "Sappy reality shows are cliche and boring." The daggers Willow was aiming in Dayton's direction made him want to eat his words. Dayton wasn't frightened of many things, but Willow was in some ways, a lot like him, and in others, completely different than him. "I'll be on my way, and try not to do any more breaking in or missing The Bachelor will be the least of your worries," he grumbled as he turned on his heel and filed out the door.

957Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake rolled his eyes as he heard her. When it came to food, she could be just as protective as he could be. It wasn't very healthy, but it wasn't something that they could help really. Well, they could. They just didn't want to. "How about I tickle you and make you save me all of them?" he asked, smirking and wrapping his arms around her, laughing and hugging her tightly. He was glad that even after all that they had been through, they were still about to cut up and laugh with each other. That was one of the best parts of their marriage. Jamie couldn't help but scoff as he heard her. "A tuck? You're kidding me, right? Last time I checked, I don't wear cowboy boots and go mudding," he joked. He would never in a million years get a truck. He drove for a bit, and he soon came to the park. He parked the cycle, and he pulled his helmet off, shaking his head to move his hair back in to place. He looked pretty hot.

Apollo smirked as he saw Dayton walk off. One point for Davenport! He walked back to Willow, and he wrapped his arms around her. "Has anyone ever told you that you look adorable when you are slightly ticked off?" he asked in a joking way, kissing her cheek. "Do I need to get the rest of the groceries? You look like you've had a long day," he told her. He was sure she had one by the way she treated Dayton.

958Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:39 pm

wills

wills

Arching a brow, Elaine crossed her arms lightly over her chest; when it came to food, she would challenge just about anyone. "I would love to see you try," she replied, narrowing her eyes at him. "I mean, after all, I believe we both know who will win this battle." She leaned her head against his shoulder and let out an exasperated sigh. Believe it or not, it was nice to loosen up a little. After the events that had happened over the course of a few months, she definitely needed some relaxation as soon as possible. Once they came to an abrupt halt, Maya once more climbed off the motorcycle and struggled to see through the helmet. It was a little bit big to say the least. She managed to tug it off and squinted her eyes to adjust to the difference in color tones. "For the record, you don't have to be a cowboy to drive a truck. There are some nice trucks out there that are much safer than that," she commented, nodding towards the motorcycle.

A long sigh slipped past her lips, and Willow leaned her head against Apollo's chest. The exasperation was more apparent than she had originally thought. "It wasn't the best," she admitted as she rested a gentle hand on Apollo's cheek. "The students were acting up again and refusing to actually listen to the lesson. I don't see how Maria managed for twenty years," she muttered, shaking her head. A few loose strands fell across her forehead as she did so. There were bigger, better opportunities out there, but Willow just could never seem to reach them, at least not yet. "But you don't have to get them. I just knew Day would rush off at the first mention of helping with the groceries."

959Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit as he heard her. "Are you trying to say you want to challenge me to an orange chicken eating contest? Oh, you are on, and you are going to get beat so hard!" he said with a devilish smile. Finally, he got out of the car. Oh, food sounded so nice. Sometimes he wounded how he wasn't fat. He ate so much after all. He opened Elaine's door, letting her get out. He also wondered why Elaine even liked him. He wasn't funny or anything. He was just...Blake. Nothing special. Jamie smirked as he heard her, and he rolled his eyes jokingly. "Well, you know what the best part of a motorcycle is? The risk of death. I learn to live my life more. I step out of my comfort zone," he said. Some people could take his comment a dark way, but he didn't see it like that. No, he was there to have some fun. He was just along for the ride of life, and since it was short, he was going to live it the way he wanted to. He took Maya's hand, walking into the park with her.

Apollo smiled as he looked down at his girlfriend. He could see that she was having trouble with the kids. He pushed the loose strand of hair back in its place. "Hey, it's okay. You are doing what you can, and you are making a difference in some kid's life. That's more than the majority of people do in their entire lifetime," he said, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. He took her hand for a moment before smiling. "Get some sweatpants on while I get the groceries in," he told her, and before she could object, he went back out top the car.

960Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:10 pm

wills

wills

Though that hadn't been quite what Elaine had meant, she was up for a little competition. After all, she might be small, but she could definitely eat. As Blake opened the door for her, she hopped out and sent a smirk in his direction. "Game on, but you might have to eat your words...if you even can after," she mused, smirking at her own play on words. She leaned up on the tips of her toes to press a quick kiss to his cheek before she headed up to the house, nudging the door open effortlessly. "And Willow wonders why I never cook." Shaking a hand through her unruly hair, Maya arched a brow at Jamie's perspective in life. It definitely wasn't what she considered fun, and considering danger was always lurking in the shadows, there was no reason in coaxing it out to attack them head on. "I think I have done enough risking my life lately," she countered as she trailed after him. Her eyes trailed towards the park, taking it in. She hadn't been in as long as she could remember. The swings had always been her favorite part; perhaps for the mere reason that if she soared high enough, she felt as if she could fly and touch the clouds up above. It was all in the imagination, but it was still how she expected it.

"Sometimes I have to wonder, though," Willow whispered, forcing a weak smile onto her lips. The students didn't seem interested, and they often didn't listen to her due to her youth; after all, she was only a few years older than them, fresh out of college. She would have declined the offer, but Apollo knew her too well. He was gone before she could utter the words. She stepped into her room and shimmied out of the pencil skirt she had worn that day and slipped on a pair of Apollo's sweatpants; they were always baggier and more comforting in her own opinion. With that, she trailed back into the living room, nearly tripping over the long pants. It was a hazard but it was worth it.

961Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't help the grin that came to his face the more he heard her. This night was going to be great. "You go on and find a movie for us while I go and order dinner," he told her, pressing a kiss to her lips. He loved his wife more than anything, and she seemed to find a way to make him happy, even when no one else could. What would he do without her in his life? She was, in a way, his anchor. He needed her more than anything. He walked into the house, grabbing his phone and calling in their order. Jamie smiled a little bit, taking her hand. "Remeber this place? We used to play Peter Pan. I nearly broke my arm because I thought I could fly," he said, looking at the ground shyly. It wasn't something he would normally admit, but Maya wasn't just any girl. He had known her her whole life. She had been there for all his ups and downs, and she probably remembered them better than he would have liked her to.

Apollo brought the groceries in, starting to put them up. When he was finished, he looked back at Willow, chuckling as he saw her choice of pants. "Are you sure those are the best? They are a little big," he joked, kissing her cheek. He went on to his own room, changing into another pair of jogging pants. It was rather comfortable. He sat down on the couch, stretching. "Maybe one day I can go to school with you. I can put these kids in shape. I'll make sure they appreciate every word you will say," he told her, pressing another kiss to her cheek.

962Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:28 pm

wills

wills

At Blake's suggestion, a grin rose onto Elaine's lips, and she headed towards the shelf where all the movies were stacked in alphabetical order - she couldn't stand not being able to find the movie that she particularly wanted. Different than most women, she wasn't particularly into all the romance movies as most people were. She preferred horror, most of the time, which was exactly the one she picked out. Her nimble fingers gasped one of the cases, and she stood, turning to glance in Blake's direction. She wiggled the DVD as an indication that she had found one instead of actually speaking so he could finish the order; she wanted her orange chicken after all. As her gaze drifted over the scenery before her, Maya allowed this mere fact to sink in. "I remember," she whispered, taking in the area around her. "It looks so different," she mused, more to herself than to him. The old merry go round her been replaced with one of those bouncy animal contraptions that she always was, as a kid, terrified of.

"I know, but maybe that is the way I like to wear pants," Willow replied, sticking her tongue out at him teasingly. As he maneuvered past her, she smacked, more like a dainty tap, his butt and muttered, "Hurry up. I don't want to miss it." Once he returned, she nestled close to him, resting her head against his chest as the review of the last episode appeared on the screen. "Are you sure you want to do that?" she mused, arching a brow as she lifted her head to glance in his direction. "They are little, teenage monsters."

963Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake ordered the food. He was questioned quiet a bit since he had ordered so much orange chicken. He also ordered a lot of fortune cookies. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to do, but dinner was on the way. He walked back into the living room with some sweatpants on. He smiled a little bit at his wife, and he pressed a kiss to her lips. "So what did you pick out?" he asked curiously. He knew that she didn't like chick flicks, but she could also probably not like all the movies he watched. They could compromise, though. They always seemed to be able to do that. He wasn't sure how. Jamie watched her as she looked around the park. So much had changed since they had last been there when he was a little boy. He thought about going to those things that Maya always hated. Although the swings looked tempting. He walked to the swings with Maya's hand in his. "Let's see who can go the highest," he said with a bright smile.

Apollo looked down at her when he felt the slap on his butt, and he smirked a bit. "Someone is getting a little frisky," he said with a laugh before sitting down beside her. "Don't worry, I wouldn't miss it for the world," he said, but that was clearly a lie. He didn't like the bachelor, but he loved Willow. He loved sitting down beside her and holding her in his arms. When she asked about the teenagers, he nodded. "Sure. They may be gross teens, but I am a grown man. I will fight them if they dare disrespect you," he told her.

964Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:29 pm

wills

wills

While waiting for Blake to order, Elaine had went ahead and placed the disk in the DVD player and had leaned back on the fluffy couch when Blake joined her. As a response to his question, she handed off the case for the movie that she had picked out. "I always love a good horror film," she mused, a smirk slipping into place. She didn't often scream out in fear; Blake, on the other hand, may, and it always amused her to say the least. Trailing behind him, Maya did her best not to stumble. "I wish the merry-go-round was still here," she muttered, a frown creeping onto her lips. Besides the swings, it had been one of her favorite places to play on, perhaps for the mere fact that it made her feel sick, but also filled her with raw adrenaline.

"Frisky? No. Impatient? Yes," Willow replied easily, sticking her tongue out at him as she settled beside him. Her head rested against his strong arms as the host appeared on the screen before the beginning of the show. "Could you imagine being on there? I bet most of it is fake," she mused, more to herself than to him. She had always had hope that the love was genuine, but it could be perhaps staged for ratings; she wouldn't be stunned if that were the case. "I don't think fighting them will be necessary," she assured him as she placed a hand on his cheek as a caressing gesture. "I can handle myself," she added on; sometimes Apollo could just be as protective as Dayton, if not more.

965Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Radom Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake glared at her for a moment when he heard what she picked. She knew very well that horror movies were his weakness. He didn't understand how she didn't scream in fear. They were scary! "You just wanted to here me scream like a girl, didn't you?" he asked, rolling his eyes. Sometimes he wondered about her. No, he wondered all the time. He leaned back on the couch, taking her hand. He wasn't some little guy that was scared. He would prove to her that he couldn't scream! Jamie watched her for a moment. He could tell she was a little sad about the changes, and it made him sad too. He offered her a soft smile, wrapping an arm around her. "It make me sick just thinking about it," he said, laughing. He would ride it for her, though. He did everything for her.

Apollo smirked as he listened to her talk about the show. He couldn't help but scoff. "Oh, you know it's fake. All these people have to be paid actors. Real love is just too boring for television," he said, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. He couldn't even talk about how crazy he was for Willow. She seemed to make everything...perfect. He smiled a little, looking down at the ground. When she spoke, he couldn't help but laugh. "Are you kidding? Of course I'll have to fight them. No one messes with my little Willow," he said, pulling her closer to him.

966Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:06 pm

wills

wills

An expression of pure innocence crossed Elaine's features as she tilted her head up to glimpse over at Blake. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I just love horror movies," she replied smoothly; however, a smirk threatened to tug on her lips, betraying her true intentions - the one Blake had guessed in the beginning. Before Blake could change his mind, she pressed play and settled beside him on the couch; she rested her head against his shoulder lightly. "It's okay. If you get scared, I am here," she commented, winking in his direction then. A sheepish smile crossed Maya's lips at his comment, and she had to keep herself from rolling her eyes. "It was always so much fun. The wind blowing around, whipping your hair all around...which didn't used to be a problem for you, but I am not so sure now, Shaggy," she mused, a tilted smile appearing on her lips as she reached up to ruffle his hair that he always seemed to try to perfectly sculpt. For some reason, whatever Jamie was doing was working. Maya was feeling like her old self. The Maya before the depression. The Maya before her boyfriend. The Maya before high school. As the melancholy atmosphere died away, Maya rushed towards the swings, planting herself in one easily. "Better hurry or you won't stand a chance!"

"Too boring, hm?" Willow inquired with an arched brow. She didn't quite believe that love was that unappealing, at least not theirs. Didn't Dayton just bust down the door minutes ago? If that wasn't a typical, psychotic beginning of a romance movie, then she didn't know what was. "I bet if they filmed us, we wouldn't be boring at all," she added on as she glanced at the screen where the dates were being relieved on the date card. His following comment pulled a half smile out of her, and she leaned over to press a kiss to his cheek. "You are too stubborn for your own good," she mused; too bad for him, so was she.

967Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit as he watched her. His favorite part about a marriage was that while she knew his weaknesses, he knew hers just as well. The moment she pressed play, an evil look came onto his face, and he started to tickle her sides. "I highly doubt that I will be the one screaming at this point," he said playfully. After a few moments, he pulled away, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. He knew that she would be none too happy, though. Well, she would get better when the food came. Jamie chuckled, and he rolled his eyes as he heard her. "You keep going on like I had hair as long as yours," he joked. As she ran to the swings, he tried his best not to laugh a little bit more, but he followed after her anyway, jumping into his favorite swing. "Even if you got a head start, I still would go higher than you," he said, sticking out his tongue at her, but he had no idea how much he was wrong. The thing was, Maya always went higher, and that was probably the case after all those years too. He couldn't help but notice the smile on her face. She looked...she looked like the Maya he used to know. It put a smile on his face.

Apollo listened to her, and he chuckled a bit as he listened to her. He had stopped watching the show for a while then, even if it just started. "Well, then people would call us fake, and that would be far from true," he said, pulling her closer and closing his eyes as he pressed a soft kiss on her lips. He really did love Willow more than anything else he could ever put his mind to. He wasn't sure how he got so lucky with her. She turned his life around like no one else could. "Yeah, yeah, I know, but so are you," he added in reply with a smirk.

968Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:56 pm

wills

wills

Just as Elaine was about to settle in to focus on the movie, she jolted and yelped in surprise as Blake began to tickle her. Between her laughter and squirming, she attempted to swat his hands away. She was definitely not pleased with the outcome. Once he finally stopped, she shifted away from him, glaring all the while. "I really hate you sometimes," she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as she refocused on the movie before her. It was all Maya could do to keep from rolling her eyes as she pumped her legs to grow steadily higher. It wasn't so hard; if only she were as coordinated on land as she was airborne. "I highly doubt that, Shaggy," she replied, smirking as she did so. Truth of the matter was, Jamie's hair was quite the unruly mess; he was in dire need of a haircut, but it seemed that he wouldn't listen to her, or Elaine, or any female for that matter who said so.

"Unless they know us personally, I doubt they have the authority to judge us," Willow replied simply, a half smirk appearing on her lips when she spoke. She pressed a brief kiss to his cheek before bringing her gaze back to the show. It seemed that Apollo was bent on distracting her from one of her favorite reality television shows. Leaning her head against his shoulder once more, she attempted to pay attention to the show at hand.

969Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas v.3 Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't help but laugh as she pulled away from him. She was so cute whenever she was mad! If he could, he could take a picture and frame it, but he had a feeling that she would kill him. "Hate? Now, now, now, my dear, hate is a strong word," he said, trying his best not to laugh. He needed to keep a straight face. He glanced up when he heard a knock on the door. There was the food! He walked up and paid for it, taking the food. "It smells amazing," he said with a bright smile. Jamie chuckled as he listened to her. "My hair isn't that bad. I don't know why you and my mom are so obsessed with it," he said, trying his best not to laugh. Everyone told him to cut it. He didn't see a problem with it. After all, it looked normal enough. Well, normal to Jamie standards. He sat down on the swing, starting to push off. He never was good at swings.

Apollo smiled a bit as finally started to watch the show. He listened closely, and he rolled his eyes, scoffing a bit. "Are you serious! He picked her to go on a date? What is this guy thinking!" he said in an outburst, but then he looked at Willow, and he smiled shyly. He normally didn't get too into the shows that he watched, but Willow had changed him. The bachelor was an exception.

970Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:10 pm

wills

wills

"So is love. Lucky for you, I love you and hate you, otherwise I would have left ages ago," Elaine replied with a simple smirk appearing on her lips. At the familiar chime of the doorbell, she nearly bounced off her seat to join Blake at the door. A beaming grin claimed her lips then; the movie was completely forgotten. "Great, I am starving!" she stated as she plucked a to-go box from his arms and rushed to the couch. She was determined to shovel as much orange chicken in her mouth as she could before Blake could get his hands on it. The familiar sound of the coursing wind in Maya's ears brought a jubilant grin to her lips. Her hair rushed forward and then backward as she continued her journey on the swing, rising higher by the second. "Whatever you say, Andy. I still think you are in dire need of a haircut. It wouldn't hurt to fix some of that nappy mess."

As she watched the show, Willow nestled her head into his side. A small smirk appeared on her lips at his comment, and she lifted her head to glance in his direction. "Maybe he isn't thinking. She is quite loony, if you know what I mean," she pointed out. The ding of the microwave sent Willow to her feet and rushing towards the kitchen easily. "That would be the popcorn!" she called, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

971Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake could see that she used to time to her advantage with him paying, she could eat all the chicken she wanted, and that was not part of his plan. He sat down beside her, and he stole some with his fork. "You are lucky I love you too, or else I wouldn't be buying you so much orange chicken," he said jokingly. He loved Elaine more than anything, and even after all those years she still seemed to have some kind of affect on him. He pulled her closer as he ate and watches the dreaded horror movie. Jamie had managed to start the swing, but there wasn't much after that. He didn't know why he couldn't do it all that much. He paused a moment when he heard the name that Maya used. She knew all too well how he thought of it. "No one has called me that ever since I was a kid," he said, and he smirked a little. "One thing hasn't changed, though. I still hate it, Amberly," he said, using her middle name and smirking all the while.

Apollo couldn't seem to stop his laughing as he heard her. "I guess you are right. You know this show better than I do, after all," he said, but after his little outburst, he wasn't so sure he knew who was the bigger fan. He sort of had a bad habit of getting into shows, especially reality ones. He would never let anyone know that, though. Well, anyone that wasn't Willow. He told her everything, regardless of what it was about.

972Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:21 pm

wills

wills

Arching a brow, Elaine gazed in his direction; her cheeks were puffed up like a chipmunk's, and her nose wrinkled slightly. After she had swallowed, she planted a brief kiss on his lips and reached up to graze her finger over the crumbs near his lips. "I'm glad but my stomach might not be by the night's end," she commented as she patted her stomach. Willow had always been envious of the mere fact that Elaine could remain thin and eat whatever her heart desired. It was a gift some people possessed and others, well, didn't. Maya rolled her eyes and drifted them up to the sky. "I still like Orlando better than James. It is unique," she stated; however, she sent a glare in his direction as he used her middle name. Instead of making a retort, however, she continued to venture higher into the air; a beaming smile resting on her face as she surged forward.

Moments later, Willow returned, grasping the steaming bag of popcorn between her hands. "Elaine and I used to watch it all the time when we shared an apartment," she replied simply, shrugging her shoulders as she plopped down beside him once more. "She preferred the bachlorette though, so that she could admire all the guys," she continued, laughing softly to herself at the memories. She doubted Elaine had changed much since then.

973Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake watched her as she seemed to endlessly stuff chicken into her mouth. He wondered a bit if she really could fit all of that in, but it seemed that she could. She did look pretty cute with those chipmunk cheeks too. She was just adorable overall. Oh, how in the world did he get so lucky. She could have gone for any other guy, but here he was with her, and not some smart guy with a well-paying job. Why was that? Maybe true love could explain the answer. It seemed to be the only possible explanation. "Don't worry, I'll be right here the whole time," he said, kissing her cheek. Jamie smirked a bit raising a brow at her. "Is James too generic for you?" he asked, but the joking glint was in his eyes. He had to admit, James was a pretty common name, and Maya was right. You didn't see many Orlandos walking around. He seemed to laugh when he saw the look on her face. he knew that she hated her middle name, but he thought it was pretty. Every part of her was pretty.

Apollo propped his feet up on the table in front of the couch as he listened to his wife. A surprised look came over his gaze. "Elaine watched this? I didn't think she was one for sappy reality shows," he said, but then again, people didn't think that he liked them either. As she went along, it started to make more sense. "Okay, I understand that then," he said. He didn't care about the girls on the bachelor, though. He only cared for Willow.

974Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:23 pm

wills

wills

Elaine wrinkled her nose as she attempted to, unsuccessfully, chew all the chicken that had compiled in her mouth. She probably should of thought of a better method than stuffing as much of the chicken into her mouth that she could; after all, her bra would be a nice place to hide them. However, that would be just as messy in the long run. "Good. I might need you to help me get up the stairs," she replied once she had, finally, swallowed the chicken. Her cheeks definitely hurt afterwards. Rule number one, no more stuffing food into her mouth. "No, it is just too generic for you," Maya replied, casting her gaze over to him. She attempted to hide a smirk as she continued to soar seemingly in the sky. She felt as free as an eagle. However, he words rang true. Jamie wasn't ordinary enough to have the name James. He was extraordinary, even if he made mistakes. Sometimes they didn't define him as a person, and she was just beginning to realize that mere fact.

Willow immediately began to swat at his legs when he propped his feet up; oh, how she loathed when he did that. Yet, she still loved him all the same, even for his quirks. She stretched her legs out across his lap and let out a long sigh as she thought back on the memories. "Sappy isn't exactly her forte," she agreed with a soft laugh; Elaine was definitely different. Though, they still seemed to get along despite all of those differences.

975Random Ideas V.3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit as he watched her. She had way too much chicken in her mouth. "Don't worry, I'll carry you around all day tomorrow, my little chipmunk," he said with a devilish smile. He took the time to take some more chicken. Sometimes her greatest asset could be her greatest folly. He then grabbed a plastic bowl and took some of the chow mein, taking a huge forkful and shoving it in his mouth. "I love Asian food," he said with his mouth full. Jamie rose a brow as he heard her. Too generic for him? What was that supposed to mean? "So what would you do if I told you that you could call me Orlando?" he asked. He might regret it, but maybe it would be good for them, but if she dared use it too much, he would revoke her Orlando card.

Apollo laughed, and he rolled his eyes jokingly. Elaine sure was an odd one. Finally, the rose ceremony came on. Apollo watched rather intently, making sure the few favorites that he did have stayed. When one of them was voted off, he stood from his seat. "This is an outrage! She is the only girl that isn't after you for your looks or money! Open your eyes!" he said, and he looked back at Willow, smiling innocently. "I mean, pfft, I don't care who goes home."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum