Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Government AU

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1New Government AU  Empty New Government AU Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 pm

squid.

squid.

The new totalitarian government where people are forced to be married into typical high school cliques.

Brandon started making his way to school, driving the expensive car his parents had bought him. He was of course apart of the preppy clique. It included athletics, cheerleaders, and really anyone popular. His father was a pro football player, and his mother was simply a stay at home mom. That was what was destined to happen to him, but he wasn't sure if he wanted that. Maybe he wasn't the smartest guys, but he wanted something other than his clique to define him. He got out of his car, and he grabbed his backpack, but he stopped himself. He saw a beautiful girl get out of a car. She had beautiful, long, flowing hair. He smiled to himself, and he started to walk over to her, but them he stopped himself as he realized something. This girl wasn't in his clique.

2New Government AU  Empty lovely description *claps* c: hehehehe Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:35 pm

wills

wills

Livia was driving what some would call an antique car. But really, it was just a later model than everyone else had. Livia knew what the antique cars looked like. She had old books stacked up to as tall as she was in rows. She had first learned about them when she was fourteen, right before the change as she liked to call it. She had been very outgoing before the "surgery". They convinced her it would fight off diseases. Livia was smart, and her parents were convinced she would be valedictorian. She would marry a successful man and have smart kids. That was way the society worked. She stepped out of her car and pulled her glasses on - which she was forced to wear when out in public, or she would get a citation for breaking the clique laws. She didn't even need them! She had 20/20 vision. Her eyes widened when she saw Brandon. She didn't have to look twice to know he was not in her clique. Biting down on her lip, she whispered to him, "Good morning."

3New Government AU  Empty oh I know right ‘,:) Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon was of course more than surprised when she actually spoke with him. "H-hey," he said nervously. What was wrong with him! He never got nervous around girls! What made him clam up when she came by. He jumped when a couple if friends came up to him and clasped an arm around him. "Crawford! Let's get going!" they said, but Brandon gave them a small smile. "Uh, yeah, one moment," he said, and he quickly rushed over to Livia. "Hey...so uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. You know, maybe get some ice cream or something. Maybe I could take you out to dinner."

4New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:41 pm

wills

wills

Livia just cracked a small smile before she began to continue on towards the school. She could see his jocks friends lining up anyway, and she would rather not get in the middle of that. However, when he came running back up to her, her brows lifted in surprise. "Uh, you do realize who I am right? And who you are?" she asked, biting down on her lower lip. Sure, she had heard of different cliques hooking up sometimes - mostly rebels and preps, but they never actually became a couple. It was against the law. "I mean, don't you have cheerleaders following your every move?"

5New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon gave her an odd look when she started to ask all the questions. "You are Livia Thompson. I am Brandon Crawford. Does that answer your question?" he asked her sarcastically. Yeah, he knew that she was a nerd and he was a prep, but that didn't matter. They could still be friends, right? And no one needed to know if they were dating. At her last question, he shrugged. "I would personally rather be with a smart and intelligent girl rather than a mindless one who only sees my looks or my money. I-I don't want to marry someone so they can be some trophy wife. I want someone that I'm really going to like.

6New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 pm

wills

wills

Livia couldn't help but be surprised at his words. "Huh, never thought you knew my name. Most jocks don't," she stated as she shifted her backpack on her shoulder. She was beginning to feel antsy. Because of her clique, she never really felt good enough to talk to the preps, much less hang out with them. "You want to hang out? We can hang out. But I've warned you, my life has consisted of crossword puzzles and Sudoku, so if you think I am any fun, you are in for a shocker," she said with a sigh. What was she getting herself into?

7New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled lightly when she said that she was surprised that he knew her name. "Well how could I not?" he asked, and he leaned back on his car as he watched her for a moment or two. He tried his best not to burst out laughing when he heard her. "I can't do a crossword puzzle to save my life, and don't even get me started on the other stuff. I would probably die very food if my life depended on it," he said, attempting to make a dorky joke, but no one seemed to get it.

8New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:40 am

wills

wills

"Again, look at me and look at you. Everyone knows who you are, and I am lucky if the teacher can say my name right in class," Livia pointed out with a long sigh. As he continued, she rose her brows and sighed to herself. "Which proves my point of not being exciting," she muttered under her breath. At his attempt at a joke, she smiled for him benefit. "Please tell me you don't want to do stand up comedy," she murmured with a small smirk. She wasn't supposed to be getting alone with him...was she?

9New Government AU  Empty Re: New Govornment AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon gave her an odd look, and he shrugged. "So? I still don't see a point as to why we can't hang out," he spoke, and he gave her another look, smirking. He rolled his eyes when she spoke. "You don't like my jokes? That reall hurts," he said, and he placed his hand over his heart as if in pain. "I like you, Crawford. You have spunk," he said before he pulled his bag over his shoulder. "I'll see you later," he said with a wink.

10New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 am

wills

wills

Livia mentally face palmed. Brandon didn't seem to get her point. It was hardly right for people from different cliques to co-mingle. Sure, it was common, but it never ended well. She had heard plenty of girl's hearts getting broken due to starting something with guys that they could never actually be with. She was pulled out of her racing mind when Brandon spoke again. "Uh, yeah. See you around," she mumbled before she turned and headed for class. Nerds had to be punctual right?

11New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked over at Livia, and he gave her a small smile. She sure was beautiful, and no one could deny that, even if they were in a different clique. He was starting to wonder why they had to marry into their cliques. What if he liked Livia and wanted to have a future with her? They couldn't stop him from doing that, right? "I'll see you around. And I'll see you tonight," he said with a smirk and walked off editor she could say any more.

12New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:45 pm

wills

wills

Livia arched her brows at his comment and was about to open her mouth to protest, but it was already too late. He had walked off. She sighed and called after him, "Do I get a say in this?" She knew she wouldn't get a response, so instead she headed on towards class. She would rather not be late.

13New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 pm

squid.

squid.

John, one of Livia's closer friends, walking up to her when he saw her. "Hold crap! What were you doing talking to Brandon Crawford! He's sort of, you know, a prep. He was more conservative wen he came to the rules. He always followed them, and he never broke them. He stuck within his clique, and he steered away from the others since he knew they didn't like him. Nerds maybe become doctors, but the preps would always be up at the top.

14New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:57 am

wills

wills

Livia was shifting her backpack on her shoulder, not that she actually needed a backpack. Because books weren't allowed, students had laptops in each class that they logged on to. All of their homework and assignments were recorded on there. Most people didn't even know how to write, which was yet another rule Livia disregarded. "He just...came up to me. You can't simply be mean to a prep. It will ruin my already horrible reputation. I will be known not just as a nerd but a nerd who 'was rude to a prep.'"

15New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:47 am

squid.

squid.

John sighed, and he rolled his eyes. Livia did have a pretty bad reputation. "Sometimes I honestly wonder how I am friends with you," he said, but he gave her a playful smirk and walked in to class with her. "Have you ever thought of fixing your rep? Like, even just a bit? A think it's going to help you get into collage, and right now collage is everything."

16New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 am

wills

wills

Livia rolled her eyes and nudged him back, playing along. "Because you secretly think I am really awesome," she replied with a smirk. "Or maybe because my father is the principal of the school. That could also be a possibility," she joked. As he continued, she sighed and took her normal seat. "How am I supposed to do that, John?"

17New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 am

squid.

squid.

John couldn't help but laugh when he heard her. "Okay, that might be true. And your dad is terrifying, okay," he said with a laugh, and he glance down at the homework he did the last night. "So what field do you think you want to go in? I was thinking business, but then again, I don't know," he said, and he looked down. He glanced at Livia, and he gave her a small smile. Sure, he did have a small, maybe huge, crush on her, but maybe it would work out.

18New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 am

wills

wills

Livia laughed and rolled her eyes. She had to admit, her dad did look pretty scary. "Oh come on, he's not that bad," she insisted with a smirk. She contemplated his question, but she already knew the answer. "Business. I've always been good with numbers and calculations, and I think I can be pretty persuasive when it comes to having people buy things," she said with a half smile. "My parents insist I can do better. They want me to be a lawyer," she continued with a frustrated sigh.

19New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:18 am

squid.

squid.

John looked down at her, and he shook his head with a small sigh. "I may have one of the highest GPAs, but I'm pretty sure he hates me," he said. he was always glaring at him for some unknown reason. He always looked unhappy too. He listened to her go on, and he sighed to himself. "I think you would be a pretty good business person. You could also be a pretty good lawyer. You are so hard headed, I think it would work out great," he joked.

20New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:27 am

wills

wills

Livia laughed and leaned back slightly in her seat. "That's just because you are a guy," she replied with a half smile. Her father was protective of her and her sister, but especially Livia. She then opened up her laptop and listened to his answer. She rolled her eyes and shot him a smirk. "I will just take that as a compliment. But I know...I am," she said, sighing to herself.

21New Government AU  Empty Re: Nee Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:29 pm

squid.

squid.

John rolled his eyes, and he shook his head. "If it is becuause I am a guy, he has some serious problems," he said, and he leaned back in hi seat as he opened up his laptop. He chuckled at her next words, and he nodded. "You're welcome, Liv. So, you still reading those...," he paused and pulled his voice softer,"books?" He wasn't too sure about them. Livia was getting some...different ideas from them. Ones that he had never heard of. Ideas like marrying outside of cliques.

22New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:39 pm

wills

wills

Livia laughed and rolled her eyes as she logged into her account. Her smile dropped slightly when John mentioned the books. She knew he didn't approve, and she was sure she wasn't supposed to know about them. Her parents had them from her, but she had been going up to the attic, where they were stored, for years. "Yeah," she began. "People back in the day actually seemed...happy. They could be what they wanted to be. Preps didn't have to choose between becoming a celebrity, a star athlete, or running for office. Preps could be a doctor if they wanted to. And nerds could be a celebrity," she whispered. It was something she was pretty passionate about. "And they could even marry who they wanted without the government breathing down their neck."

23New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:43 pm

squid.

squid.

John listened to her as she described what it was like, and he sighed to himself. Yeah, it sounded nice, but it was so...different than what he had known. He closed his eyes, and he tried to think about it. "Was it even successful? How old are those things? How long did that society last compared to ours?" he asked, and he gave her a small smile. "I'm doing it again, aren't I?" He had a bad habit if firing off questions rather quickly.

24New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:03 pm

wills

wills

Livia's eyes widened as John spouted out a bunch of questions. She was used to him asking a bunch of questions, but she still could barely keep up when he rambled. "Yeah, it was. People didn't have such strict rules. I think the government took too much power, and they only wanted more," she replied, shaking her head. "It lasted for a while, until the government stated taking power away," she continued. "And the books are around three hundred years old," she finished. She simply shrugged at his question and said, "Yeah, but it is fine, John. Don't worry about it."

25New Government AU  Empty Re: New Government AU Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:37 pm

squid.

squid.

John bit his lip as she answered his question, and he sighed to himself. "I just don't know about it. I mean, isn't this all we have ever known?" he asked her. He looked at his laptop when the teacher appeared. He was always confused as to why the teacher had to be fake and not a real person. As the artificial person started to talk, he listened without much intent. He already knew most of the material. "How do you even understand what they say?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum