Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:05 pm

wills

wills

"Chipmunk?" Elaine repeated, suppressing a chuckle at the words. She nudged him with her elbow and rolled her bright eyes. "If I am any animal, I would be a panda, because pandas are adorable and fierce all at the same time," she continued with a teasing smirk of her own appearing on her smooth lips. She stabbed an egg roll with her fork and twirled it lightly between her fingertips. "I love orange chicken," she stated in response. "Ooo, I should make a teeshirt with that phrase. I would make millions." Maya arched a brow at his offer, and she did her best to withhold her smirk. "Well, Andy, you know me. Even if you didn't give me permission, I would still call you Orlando anyway," she stated with a goofy grin. It was just how Maya was; whether it was to annoy him or it was because she genuinely liked it...well the world may never know.

It was more amusing to watch Apollo's reaction to the show than to watch it herself. Perhaps for the mere fact that he got so into it without even meaning to. "Well if you don't care who goes home, then you won't mind me telling you who wins in the end...," she mused with a mischievous smirk creeping onto her lips; it was a known fact that Willow couldn't hold out to the end. She always found out the end result one way or another. Though it ruined the element of surprise, it was always exciting to dangle in Apollo's face - not that she would ever really tell him.

977Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled a bit, nodding when she seemed to question his motives for calling her a chipmunk. "Yeah! Your cheeks are huge," he said playfully, kissing her cheek and smiling the whole time. She was adorable, to say the least. As she continued on, his rose a brow in confusion. "What kind of pandas have you seen?" he asked jokingly. The last time he checked, pandas were not very fierce at all. As she continued on, he rose a brow a bit. "I don't think that it would bring in all that money, and that is if no one has made it already," he said with a joking smirk on his face. Jamie chuckled a bit as he heard her. "I wouldn't push your luck too far, Amberly," he said, but of course, he was joking. He couldn't begin t explain the happiness he felt. Maya seemed to make everything better. She just sort of had this light about her that seemed to make the dark, empty void in him feel whole. Maybe he was just being dramatic. Or maybe he was finally opening up to himself about his feelings.

Apollo sent Willow a glare the moment that she dared to tell him the ending of the show. "Sorry, but I care enough about it to want to find out for myself who wins and who goes home," he said, but he could tell that Willow saw right through what he was thinking. She had a knack for doing that, but then again, he did the exact same thing with her. Whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, he wasn't sure, but he could tell that they knew each other well.

978Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:34 pm

wills

wills

A smirk appeared on Elaine's lips at his comment, and she crossed her arms over her chest as she inquired, "Which cheeks are we talking, Blake?" It was all she could do not to burst into a round of laughter. It was just in Elaine's nature, to be blunt and forward and to also supply in an ounce of sarcastic jokes. Otherwise, she just wouldn't be Elaine. "Trust me, pandas are ferocious. Get near them and their domain, and they will go from adorable to ugly real quick," she stated, a scholarly tone seeping from her words. "I may not be Willow, but I know a thing or two," she added, and at the proceeding comment, instead of answering, she chucked a fortune cookie in his direction. "So supportive," she grumbled sarcastically. As the wind whistled through her ears, Maya rolled her eyes as she let Jamie's words sink in. "Just because I call you Orlando, does not give you the green light to call me Amberly," she replied flatly, suppressing a smirk as she stated those words. Did her parents seriously have to pick something that sounded so....well, old.

Pressing a brief kiss to Apollo's cheek, Willow grabbed a handful of popcorn and began to toss them one by one into her mouth. "I knew you liked the show," she stated smugly before she nudged him lightly and leaned back against the arm of the couch. "Open wide," she instructed as she held another popcorn between her fingertips. Though, it was perhaps hazardous for Willow to throw objects, especially food. She didn't have the best aim.

979Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't hep the smirk that came to his face when he heard her comment. "Well, I think both of them are quite large," he said, looking down at her and pressing a soft kiss on her neck. The more she went on about the pandas, the more it sort of ruined their intimate moment. He went along with it, though, and rose a brow. "Are you telling me to fall in the panda exhibit at the zoo?" he asked in a joking way. He quickly caught the fortune cookie, and he looked down at her with another smirk. "Let's open these together," he said. He always loved reading fortune cookies. Jamie smirked a little when he heard Maya. He couldn't call her Amberly. Now, that wasn't very fair. "Really? I thought I would be able to call you that and more. At least Amberly suits you," he said. He never really felt like the name Orlando suited him. It was too...proper, and Jamie was anything but proper.

Apollo sighed a bit, but he couldn't wipe the smile from his face, no matter how hard he tried. "Just don't tell anyone, especially Blake," he said. Blake would probably have a field day telling everyone in the tattoo shop that he liked shows like this, and knowing him, he would embellish quite a bit. As she went to throw the popcorn at him, he gave her an odd look, knowing she didn't have the best aim, but he opened his mouth anyway.

980Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 pm

wills

wills

Rolling her bright eyes, Elaine attempted to hide the scarlet coating that began to over her cheekbones. Though, the flush went away as quickly as it had appeared, and she suppressed a grin at his following words. "Maybe. It would definitely prove that I am right," she stated confidently as she reached around to grab a second fortune cookie for herself. "All right, you first," she agreed as she scooted so she was planted beside him; that way, she could gaze at his fortune right over his shoulder. Shaking her head, Maya attempted to tame some of the tendrils that continued to whip into her hair. Though, it was a lost cause, and nothing would become of the effort that she put in. "Amberly don't suit me," she refused, shaking her head. In her opinion, at least, it didn't fit her in the least.

"My lips are sealed....," Willow replied as she pretended to zip her lips and toss the key away. She then reared her arm back slightly before she tossed the popcorn at Apollo; however, instead of hitting the basket, also known as his mouth, it bounced off his nose and slipped down his shirt. "Whoops, wrong hole," she commented good-naturedly as she leaned forward once more to press a loving kiss to his lips.

981Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:12 am

squid.

squid.

Blake looked down at his wife for a moment, kissing her head softly. He loved her more than he could put into words. She seemed to be the one person that made his life feel like it was supposed to happen. He opened the fortune cookie and shoved half of it into his mouth. He glanced at the fortune for a moment. "Wait for it," he said as he read aloud the fortune. Maybe it was dumb luck, or maybe it was something else, but Blake felt like he could really use the fortune that he was given. He had to wait for his daughter and son instead of pushing them. He smiled a bit before putting it in his wallet with his licences where he could see it each day. Jamie couldn't help but smirk a bit as he listened to her. "And Orlando suits me? Orlando is the name of a guy that's a frat boy and goes to the country club on Sundays to play golf and tennis," he said, but just the thought of it made him laugh even more. He kicked his legs n hopes that maybe it would help him go higher, but it seemed to be doing the opposite really.

Apollo winced a bit as he felt the popcorn hit him, and he looked down his shirt. He grabbed the piece and popped it into his mouth, smiling all the while. "You tried," he said jokingly before leaning into the kiss, holding her close to him and closing his eyes. He loved Willow, and he wanted to propose, but he was just so scared. What if she said no? He wasn't even sure how he would do it.

982Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:07 pm

wills

wills

The fortune seemed to correspond with what the both of them were going through, which was quite appalling and satisfying in Elaine's opinion. She pressed a brief kiss to Blake's cheek before she opened up the package of her won fortune. The familiar crack chorused through her ears as she popped the cookie in half. She dropped one half of the cookie into her mouth as she smoothed out the fortune with her fingertips. "Go on a cruise," she stated, attempting to suppress the smirk that was threatening to glide onto Elaine's face for that wasn't exactly what the fortune had said. Arching a brow, Maya cast her blue gaze on Jamie as he made this assumption. "You were the one that said it, but you probably just insulted every Orlando out there...including yourself," she mused with a smirk appearing on her lips as she continued to swing along the swing set. She felt free, freer than she had ever been. "Besides, Orlando Bloom is smoking hot," she added, wiggling her brows as she did so.

Lying her head against his shoulder, Willow's eyes drifted closed as she listened to the beating of his heart. "I will get better eventually," she mused, a teasing smirk resting on her lips. Though, it was unlikely. She had never been the best at coordination, and she, perhaps, never would be. "I love you, Apollo," she murmured, her words muffled by a soft yawn that passed from her lips.

983Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake paused a moment for thought. A cruise? Well, they were expensive, but maybe he could work something out with Apollo. "What if we took Daphne on a cruise for her birthday. Maybe we could even bring Apollo's family along," he said. Sure, it would make their funds a little bit tighter, but they could do it, and he was sure that it would make Daphne happy, well that was if she didn't get sea sick easily. If she did, that would be a little problematic. Jamie rose a brow at her words when he heard her. "He had moppy hair for that pirate movie he was in. Why aren't you telling him to cut it?" he asked jokingly. Of course, knowing Maya she would make him be some pirate for Halloween after he gave her that idea. And it would never end. Maya had a bad habit of doing things like that.

Apollo smiled a bit, leaning into the couch and closing his eyes as he let Willow lie on top of him. "I love you too, Wills," he said in a soft whisper. The time was getting rather late, but with Willow in his arms, he didn't want to move. It felt too right to have her move. She seemed to make everything better for him. He wasn't sure why fate let her meet a man like him. He was deeply flawed, after all. Willow deserved the perfect man.

984Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:33 pm

wills

wills

Elaine hadn't actually expected Blake to agree with the idea; though, it brought a tentative smile to her lips as she let the simple thought sink in. Would it be so bad to try to bond whilst on a cruise? She shifted so she was lying down on the couch, her head resting on Blake's lap as she stared up at the ceiling before them to consider it. "Maybe. Do you think she'd like it though?" she inquired, arching a brow. If it brought them closer, she would be all for going on a cruise. It would be worth taking a few vacation days in her eyes. Eventually, Maya began to slow her continuous journey of swinging through the open air before she was merely shifting back and forth with her feet resting permanently on the ground. "Because Orlando Bloom can actually make the look work, especially the man bun. But it just looks nappy for you," she stated teasingly, sticking her tongue out at him. "But hey, why should I tell you how to style your hair?"

A soft yawn slipped from Willow's lips, penetrating the air around them. It had been an endless day, and after the day she had endured, she wanted nothing more than to head straight to bed and curl up beside Apollo as they fell asleep. However, a thought suddenly struck her, and her eyes popped open as her gaze shifted to the door, which still lied in a mess on the ground near the entryway. "We are going to have to fix that," she commented with a soft laugh. They wouldn't want an actual burglar b&e.

985Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake glanced at his wife for a moment, thinking to himself. He could hint at a cruise to Daphne and see what her reaction was. "I'll talk to her a little bit more about the idea," he said, looking down with a small smile. Working with not only Daphne but their own son was going to be a rather large challenge. Jamie was proving to be very problematic. "Now the next thing is Jamie. What are we going to do with him? He's out of control, and we both know that if we let him do whatever for any longer, he's going to get himself killed. Jamie sighed a bit when he heard her. She wanted to style his hair? Was she asking for a death wish or something? "I might let you touch it, but if you dare cut anything, I will cut your hand off," he said, giving her a look.

Apollo was starting to drift off to sleep, in fact, he was about to start snoring, but he felt Willow lift up, and he started to wake up a little bit again, even though he didn't want to. He sighed a bit, and he got up from his spot. "Should I go to the hardware store and get a door?" he asked. he didn't want to, but he knew that it was what they needed to do if they didn't want someone breaking in.

986Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:56 pm

wills

wills

Staring up at the ceiling, Elaine observed it thoughtfully, taking in the popcorn line coverage as her thoughts roamed around their children. They were just a handful. She never anticipated having to deal with such unresponsive kids. Carefully, her eyes trailed to his as she mulled the question over. "We need to set some ground rules," she murmured, letting out a long sigh. It was difficult to do that, however, with how Jamie is. He tended to resent them, even when they did try to protect him. Arching a brow, Maya rolled her eyes and gazed up at the darkening sky around them. "With an attitude like that, you won't just have your hair to worry about," she commented, sticking her tongue out at him as she did so.

Rubbing her tired eyes, Willow climbed off the couch and stretched out her arms. It was getting late, but they could perhaps make it to the shop before it closed for the night. "Yeah, I can go with you?" she suggested, arching a brow as she awaited his answer. Though she was exhausted, she wasn't keen on the idea of staying by herself. Though she could always invite Elaine over...she did know how to shoot a pistol...

987Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake nodded in agreement, thinking about some of the rules that they could possibly set for their children or at least Jamie. Oh, why did he have to be so problematic? Maybe because he looked up to his father, and his father wasn't the best man to have as a role model. "What kind of rules? You and I both know that Jamie doesn't take well to authority," he said. He remembered one night how his son came how bloody and battered. Someone, an adult and probably of an authoritative position, had beaten him up just because he was of a lower class. Jamie smirked a little, and he rolled his eyes, playfully reaching to grab her swing, but of course he couldn't reach it. "If you dare shave my head, I will make sure you won't have any hair either," he said.

Apollo chuckled a bit, know that sh wouldn't want to be left alone when someone could easily come in. "Sure. Just remember that we can't take all that long," he said before he grabbed a measuring tape, measuring the size of the door so he knew that it would fit. He wrote it down, glancing at Willow for a moment. "I think we needed a new door anyway," he said, a tiny smirk coming to his face.

988Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:46 pm

wills

wills

A frown crept onto Elaine's face, and she eventually sat up, tucking a few loose strands of hair behind her ear as all the options lied out before her. She didn't exactly know how to make the situation better or how to go about rules. Every time she tried, it blew up in her face. "No more drugs for one," she began with a long sigh passing from her lips. She would be sure to confiscate every last bottle that he had. Things would not turn out well if he continued to pop pills all the time, pills that weren't prescribed to him by a licensed doctor. "If he doesn't stop, he will have to go to rehab. Those will be his only options." Maya smirked and crossed her arms lightly over her chest. "You and I both know that I would never let you touch my hair," she stated, rolling her eyes as she leaned back; her hair cascaded down, reaching for the ground.

Carefully tugging her hair into a loose ponytail, Willow resisted the urge to roll her eyes at his comment. "Why exactly is that?" she inquired as she stuffed her phone into the pocket of the sweatpants that she currently wore. "Our door was perfectly fine until Dayton decided to storm in without calling me first. You know, you would think he would check to be sure that I am all right," she mused, sighing at Dayton's faulty views. Sometimes he had no common sense.

989Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake nodded as he listened to his wife. He knew that his son wouldn't like being bossed around so much, but maybe he would understand that they were just trying to save him. "We should set a curfew too," he said. He needed to be home by a certain time, and they needed to find punishments for when he broke those rules. He just hoped that he son would listen to them and they wouldn't have to say anything. His son just meant so much to him. Jamie smirked a bit, and when he came to a high point, he let go and landed on his feet. He ould have done a flip of some sort, but he probably would have ended up hurting himself. "Really now? What if I touch your hair now?" he asked playfully.

Apollo laughed as he listened to her. "We don't want a real burglar to come here while we are gone," he said, pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head. He loved her so much. In fact, if he could marry her right then, he would. No ceremony or anything. "You would think he would have enough common sense to do that, but I guess not," he said with a smirk. Oh, the look on Dayton's face when he figured out that Apollo lived with Willow was amazing.

990Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 pm

wills

wills

As Elaine let this thought mull through her mind, she nodded her head in agreement. Though she was just starting out on the correct way to parenting, she could only hope that this was the correct way to save her son. "How about nine?" she suggested with a long sigh slipping from her lips. It seemed reasonable enough, and it was before the actual curfew he currently had due to the law. As Maya continued to lightly trail back and forth- her feet skimming the ground lightly, she tilted her head back, away from his greedy hands. "You might not have any hands anymore," she threatened in response, glaring at him. Though, there was a tint of playfulness crossing her features.

"Hopefully they won't," she commented as she gazed out the open area into the darkening sky. She rose to her feet and trapped Apollo's hand between hers. She would never be able to put into words how much she truly adored this man; they had more chemistry than her and science, and that was saying quite a lot. "He is hopeless," she mused teasingly as she lead him out the door. She continued to struggle with the pants as they skimmed the ground. She could only imagine that the ground brushed the bottom of the pants, creating a dirty stain along the bottom. "Hope you don't mind if I ruin your sweatpants."

991Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake thought of the curfew for a moment or two before nodding in agreement. Nine seemed to be a perfectly logical time for a boy his age. "We can do that. Maybe 9:30 on the weekends," he said. They could adjust it as needed, and if their son would work with them, he would get more time. He just hoped that he wouldn't brush everything to the side and do what he wanted. Jamie rolled his eyes in response to her words, and he laughed along with her. He could never say it to her face but he felt as if Maya was the only reason he really smiled anymore. She knew how to make him happy in a way that no one else did. She could get through to him. "I don't know if you could catch me. I'm pretty fast."

Apollo nodded in agreement before he pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head and grabbed his keys. He glanced down at his sweatpants when he heard her words, and he sighed a bit. Well, there wasn't much else he could do. "It's okay. I don't wear them out in public anyway," he said with a smirk, and he kissed her lips. "Last one to the car as to drive," he said with a devilish smirk before he sprinted out the door.

992Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:33 pm

wills

wills

His suggestion sounded reasonable enough. It wasn't too early, but it wasn't too late either, and so long as Jamie didn't fight them on it, they could all get along just fine. "It is getting late, maybe we should head to bed," she whispered around a yawn. She had forgotten about the movie, and after all the orange chicken, she felt as if she were a stuffed cow. "I think we have a food baby on our hands," she commented as she patted her stomach, typical Elaine fashion. Arching a brow, Maya rose from the swing's plastic seat, a smirk appearing on her lips. "Why would I need to when I have the three D's? My Uncle Day, my dad, and Daph on my side? Pretty sure you would be outnumbered," she taunted, a teasing smirk appearing on her lips.

"No, that isn't even fair! You know my legs aren't long enough!" Willow protested as she darted after him. She could barely keep up with the sweatpants scuffing the ground; she continued to nearly trip onto the hard packed earth. She definitely wasn't in shape for this. Perhaps she should have taken up on Elaine's offer when she asked to give her a free gym membership. At this rate, she would never be able to keep up with her boyfriend. Boyfriend. The simple thought tugged a smile onto her lips as she thought it over.

993Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake nodded in agreement, smiling a little. For the first time in a while, his focus was on the movie at hand and not the situation. It was a nice change. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing a soft kiss to her lips and laughing at her words when he pulled away from her. In all of this, she hadn't lost her sense of humor. Jamie rolled his eyes as he heard her, and he tried not to laugh too much. "Really now? I don't know about that too much," he said, laughing along with her. Maya somehow knew what made him laugh. She knew him, and it drove him insane.

Apollo laughed as he saw Willow struggle, and of course, he was the first one to the car. He looked down at his girlfriend, kissing her cheek. "Just because of your trouble, I will drive," he told her, but he knew that he was going to win in the first place. With his long legs and the fact that he wasn't wearing oversized sweatpants. He was surprised they didn't fall off her.

994Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:14 pm

wills

wills

As Elaine leaned her head against Blake's chest, she stifled a yawn by placing her hand over her mouth. It was difficult to stay awake at this point. Though she wasn't exactly the snuggling type, she was more-so using Blake as a pillow over anything else. He definitely wasn't the most comfortable pillow, unfortunately. His "rock hard muscles" did not make for a lot of cushion. Tilting her face up to him, Maya smirked tauntingly and rose to her feet. "Oh, I am positive," she stated confidently before she grabbed Jamie's wrist and tugged him towards the motorcycle. "Now come on slowpoke. I think it is my turn to pick where we venture off to."

Grumbling obscenities under her breath, Willow stuck her tongue out at Apollo. "You better," she stated, though a teasing smile crossed her lips as she leaned up on the tips of her toes and attempted to kiss his cheek. Instead, she could only reach his lower jaw. Oh well, it was well enough. With that, she rounded the car and climbed in eagerly. "We could get fattening milkshakes and send them to Elaine to rub it in her face. She is still trying this gross thing called a 'diet'...I don't think she will last," she commented, stifling a laugh as she imagined Elaine caving and buying a double cheeseburger and a large fry. It would happen sooner rather than later; she knew Elaine all too well.

995Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake watched his wife as she lied on him, trying to go to sleep. He knew that he wasn't the softest guy ever. He took her hand for a moment and picked her up in his arms. Slowly and carefully, trying not to wake her, he carried her up to their room. He tucked her under the covers, kissing her head and letting her go to sleep on the bed. It had to be softer than he was. Jamie smirked as he watched Maya for a moment or two. He started to wonder what all she had in mind, but he didn't say anything. He simply followed her to his motorcycle.

Apollo couldn't keep from laughing when he heard the suggestion from his girlfriend. He always liked to mess with her friends, especially Elaine. She always looked a little odd when she got angry. "I think she might come after us if we do that, well, that is if she hasn't already broken her diet," he joked, and he started the car, driving on to the hardware store. He hoped that they could get the door on quickly so they could both go to bed. They had to go to work after all.

996Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm

wills

wills

Stumbling along towards the motorcycle, Maya pulled on the helmet. A grin crept onto her lips as she tossed the other helmet in Jamie's direction. "Now who has to wear the goofy helmet?" she pressed, a smirk creeping its way onto her lips once more as she straddled the bike. "Now, how in the world do you work this thing?" she grumbled, confusion clear in her gaze. Considering she wished to keep her plans a secret, Jamie would have to teach her how in the world the contraption functions.

Truth was, Apollo was quite right. Elaine would probably tackle Willow and snatch the milkshake from her grasp. "What I don't understand is...why is she even trying to go on a diet? She could eat anything she wants and not gain a pound," she commented, rolling her eyes as she thought of her closest friend. They were quite different, yet they somehow still worked. In the end, Willow knew that they had each other's back. "I bet it has to deal with the 'hot stuff' she met at the gym," she continued, recalling the exact words Elaine had used when regarding her newest eye candy—too bad Elaine refused to share any information of the mystery man.

997Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie rose a brow as she handed him the helmet. "Maya...are you sure you want to drive this thing? I mean, I know you aren't all that comfortable with me driving," he said, but it was clear that Maya was set on driving the motorcycle. He sighed a bit, but he got on behind her. "It's sort of like a car and a bike together. Just keep your balance and drive it like a sort, but put your feet down when we break. Don't do it too soon, though," he said. He sighed, tightening the helmet more than he would. Hopefully, she would get the killed.

Apollo nodded in agreement with her. The more he met Elaine, it seemed almost like the thinner she got. As she continued on, he smirked a bit as something came to his mind. "Maybe she is going on a diet with said mystery man. You know, maybe if you and I went to the gym, we could catch Elaine there with her new favorite specimen. It would also be quite funny if he saw one of her students. He could whip them into shape real quick. "You know, I once considered being a personal trainer, but then I realized I was too lazy for that," he said with a laugh. His friend Blake wasn't, though. He was a gym rat, and he wasn't sure why he just dropped tattooing all together and became a trainer.

998Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:50 am

wills

wills

As Maya clipped the helmet securely on, she took in Jamie's words and attempted to remember each step accordingly. It definitely sounded quite complicated, but if she even acted nervous then it would only make the whole situation worse than it already was. She situated herself on the bike and let out a few unsteady breaths. "All right, I think I got this," she stated, though her confidence definitely was not as steady as her words. With that, she started the motorcycle and resisted the urge to squint her eyes clothes - then they would definitely crash.

Shaking her head, Willow could already imagine the downfall that would become of her if she were to visit a gym. The mere thought made her stomach clench. "Are you sure that is such a good idea? I mean, my coordination is terrible. I am not made to work out. Elaine was more the athletic girl. I was more of the 'let's cook up some science' girl," she protested in hopes that her persuasion technique would work; an uneasy smile rested on her lips. Willow could work with science and lab work all day, but when it came to working out, well...it never seemed to work out.

999Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie tried his best not to seem so uneasy with everything. Hopefully, she was a natural. If not, they would be in trouble. He held on to her as she drove his motorcycle. Surprisingly, the ride wasn't so horrible. He thought that they would end up killing each other, but she managed not to get hit or hit anyone herself. It was rather soothing if he was going to be honest. He just liked the feeling of wind rushing past him. It was better than any breeze he had ever felt.

Apollo smirked a bit when he seemed to back out of the idea of working out. "Come on, babe! It's going to be fun. I know it's not your sort of thing, but don't you want to know the kind of guys your best friend is hanging around? If she won't tell you, you are going to have to find out yourself," he said, smirking all the while and kissing her cheek. He soon came to the store, and he got out of the car. He wondered a bit himself who Elaine was hanging around.

1000Random Ideas V.3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:01 pm

wills

wills

Much to Maya's surprise, they ended the ride in one piece. Perhaps she wasn't so bad after all. "Uh, Jamie...how do I stop this thing?" she commented above the roaring wind after a while. Too bad he had failed to mention that when he was teaching her how to ride the contraption. If they kept going they would miss their stop, and she wasn't about to miss the one place she had been yearning to go since they left the house. The girl needed her ice cream.

The uncertainty continued to hang like a cloak throughout Willow's mind. She wasn't fond of the idea of sweating; yet, she did want to look after her best friend in the end, and curiosity always seemed to kill the cat. "Fine. But only one time. I don't think I could handle much more than that," she commented, wrinkling her nose in distaste. As much as she would have loved to continue her objection, one session couldn't be too terrible could it? She climbed out of the car and headed inside the hardware store before she could change her mind about the agreement she had just made. Oh, she was going to regret this.

--

https://lifeclan-deathclan.forumotion.com/t24-random-ideas-v-4#9192

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum