Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. Without another word, he picked her up, carrying her bridal style. "Sorry, but I'm not letting both my mother and your mother kill me. Your mom hates me already because I eat all her food. I mean, I don't eat that much, do I?" he asked, thinking about it for a moment or two. Both his parents had horrible eating habits, but he worked out regularly. Gabriel rose a brow, and he smirked a bit. "I guess you are right. Well, I was wondering if maybe you would want to work on some homework together? Maybe we could go down to that diner in town. I could eat some greasy American food for you," he said, and he smiled jokingly.

Eren chuckled, and he rolled his eyes. "I guess you're right. The best part about this is that I can rub it in Dom's face!" he said. Oh, that victory dinner they were talking about before sounded even better than ever. "So, you ready for those unhealthy burgers and shakes?" he asked, and he smiled brightly, wrapping an arm around her.

502Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:36 am

wills

wills

Maya let out a yelp of surprise when Jamie picked her up. She definitely didn't expect that. She shifted in his arms and grumbled, "You are determined to make me go, aren't you?" She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder. She didn't want to go, but it seemed that no matter what she did...she was going. Daphne arched a brow at his suggestion. Cute, he thought that she would actually do her homework. "You know...I would have declined if you hadn't mentioned greasy American good," she said with a small smirk.

Cameron snorted and rolled her eyes. "Of course that is what you are looking forward to," she commented. She wouldn't know what is was like to have a brother or sister. She stood and headed for the door, wanting to get out of that place as quickly as physically possible. "Could I change first? I hate these shoes and this dress is giving me a wedgie," she grumbled.

503Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:12 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her in his arms, and he chuckled a bit, shaking his head. "No, that's not it at all. I am determined to stay out of trouble. Last year wasn't too good for me. I almost got kicked out of school," he said, and he sighed to himself. His parents were none too happy about that, he was sure of that. They were mad at him for who knows how long. The entire summer? Probably even still now. Gabriel thought about what she said for a moment, and he smirked a bit. "Adorable, really. You think I'll just guy you food because it's a date. Honey, I'm not letting you go down the drain," he said with a smirk. If he had tea, he would be sipping it sassily.

Eren nodded, and he followed her out with the award in hand. "I'll take the limo to your house. I'm sure I still have some decent clothes ever there, don't you think?" he asked. When she didn't want to leave home but she still had work, Eren slept over with her, and so he kept some clothes for himself whenever it needed to happen. "I shouldn't take long," he said.

504Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:34 pm

wills

wills

Maya brushed a hand through her hair, sighing as she did so. "I don't even know Maria that well. Whenever we go over, all she likes to talk about is science or something history related. I don't see how my mom is interested in all of this stuff," she muttered, letting out a long and frustrated sigh. If it were English, Maya would actually be interested. She had a whole bookshelf dedicated to her novels. Reading and writing...now that's where it's at! Daphne shrugged her backpack onto her shoulders effortlessly. She still somewhat wished she had considered track. She definitely had long enough legs for it. Besides, it was much more interesting then waving pompoms and chanting a bunch of clueless jocks on. "You know I won't pay attention. I don't even need to study," she replied, crossing her arms over her chest.

Running a hand through her curls, which were beginning to fall out quickly, Cameron murmured, "You probably do. You have like have your wardrobe there." A teasing smile played on her lips as she slid into the limo. She gratefully tugged the heels off. "Remind me to either wear flats or bring some next time," she commented, curling her feet under her.

505Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie rolled his eyes, and he sighed to himself. "You know, you just have to tolerate people sometimes. Sort of like how I tolerate you," he said with a joking smile, and he soon came to his car. He set her down carefully, and he got in the driver's seat. "I know that you think it's stupid, but you should at least give it a try. Maria isn't al that bad if she likes you. Besides, if it makes you happy at all, I'll stay with you the entire time," he said. Oh, what was he getting himself in to? Gabriel looked down at her, and he smirked a bit. "I'll even do your homework. Just because your parents sprung something like that on you doesn't mean that you have to mope around. Who cares if your parents didn't like you? I do! And besides, sometimes it isn't just a parents not wanting a child. There are other reasons for putting a child up for adoption," he said, and he casually wrapped an arm around her. "Now lets go before I change my mind about your greasy American food. If you really want to, we can go to my mum's house. She fixes the best biscuits," he said.

Eren laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "It isn't really that many clothes, is it?" he asked her, trying his best not to burst out laughing. When she mentioned the shoes, he nodded, making a mental note to never have her wear heels again. She would be complaining all night. "I'll make sure you never wear them," he said. The moment the limo came to his house, he got out, and he opened the door for Cameron. "After you, my lady," he said, trying to contain his smirk. He glanced down at her for a moment or two. Why was she so beautiful?

506Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:02 pm

wills

wills

Maya climbed inside, even though she was highly against it, and buckled herself up into the car. "First of all, you don't tolerate me. You adore me," she corrected as she leaned back in the seat. "Secondly, Maria just drones on and on...," she continued, letting out a long and frustrated sigh. The woman was old enough to be her grandmother if not great-grandmother; so, once you got her talking, you rarely could get her to shut up. "You? Do my homework?" Daphne repeated; now that was pretty tempting, but her parents would either expect more out of her or know that she was cheating. She didn't want that. "And what other reasons would that be?" she grumbled, letting out a long huff. She didn't know any reasons, and frankly, she didn't know if she wanted to know. As he mentioned biscuits, Daphne arched a brow. "Biscuits as in the fluffy bread that is typically made for breakfast? I think I'll pass."

Cameron sighed once they pulled in; she scrambled out of the car, not bothering to put her shoes back on. "I will try to change quickly," she murmured. She would probably through on a band teeshirt and some jeans, and then she would be ready to roll. This was a casual night, so no khakis. And certainly no dresses. She didn't want to wear another dress ever again...or at least for a while.

507Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie couldn't help but laugh as he heard her speak. "You think Maria is bad about droning on and on, you should listen to my girlfriend. She never shuts up. She is always either talking about us, or shoes, or clothes, or her friends. The girl can never chill," he said. He had a bad rep for being a really bad player. He broke girls hearts once he deemed that they were not fun anymore. And it was about time that he broke up with the girl he was dating. He might even break up a bit early just to get away from her. Gabriel sighed when she spoke, and he rolled his eyes. "Honey...no. Biscuits are cookies. Like Oreos but a hundred times better," he said, and he glanced down at her. He really did care about this girl, more than he did anyone else really. He had a bad habit of not making friends.

Eren followed her in, and he quickly went to the stash of clothes that he had. He changed in to a t-shirt and some jeans. Something nice and comfortable for eating even more. Oh, he loved food. "Alright, let's get going before the press figures out where you live," he said jokingly, and he smiled a bit, waiting for her to be finished changing out of her dress.

508Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:01 pm

wills

wills

Maya had basically tuned him out, scrolling through her phone and blowing up Daphne's phone with texts when she heard Jamie's comment. She stopped what she was doing to turn to look over at him. "Wait, wait, wait...you have a girlfriend?" she inquired with an arched brow. Being a freshman, Maya had only ever had one boyfriend, and he broke up with her the very next day. Maya always tried to flirt, but guys always looked at her as if she had three heads. Daphne furrowed her brows and grumbled, "Why do you call cookies biscuits? Wait...so if cookies are called biscuits, what are biscuits called?" All the questions were piling up really, and Daphne was really beginning to crave a cigarette.

After Cameron had managed to successfully pull her hair back into a braid, she stepped out of her room in her baggy clothes. She felt more comfortable than she had in a while. "Let's go," she agreed with a nod, heading for the door without another word. Greasy, warm hamburgers here she comes.

509Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie rose a brow as she spoke. Was she surprised that he had a girlfriend. "Yes. I've had lots actually," he said, and he glanced down at her, smirking a bit. "It's my legacy," he said as he continued to drive. Maya had probably never had a boyfriend, so relationships were probably a foreign concept to her. After all, Maya wasn't the smoothest person ever, no matter how much she thought she was. Gabriel chuckled, and he smiled a bit, rolling his eyes. "Well, we don't really have your buscuits. I mean, we have something called crumpets that are similar, but we don't really have buscuits."

Eren smiled down at her. Either way she could look amazing. He loved that about her. "Let's go before your stomach gets angry and eats you," he said with a laugh, and started off to the limo. He could probably get Dominic to pick him up. Well, that is if he didn't fall asleep. And he would make sure to brag when they got home so he couldn't refuse taking him home.

510Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:21 pm

wills

wills

Maya leaned her forehead against the glass of the window. She puckered her lips thoughtfully, thinking everything over. "Lots," she repeated, pondering the thoughts. "Why? Can't keep a steady relationship to save your life?" she asked, turning her gaze to look at him curiously. Daphne arched a brow at his answer. This was all new to her. "We are going to have to Americanize you. I still want to understand what-" she began, but her phone buzzed in her pocket. She pulled it out and grumbled, "Bloody hell."

Cameron was about to reply with the simple fact that a stomach couldn't actually eat a human, but then decided to drop it. Besides, she was almost certain that he was kidding. Then again....this was Eren that they were talking about. He was an odd one.

511Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sent her a small glare when he heard her. "I so can if I wanted to. I just haven't found the girl that I could actually keep a steady relationship with," he said. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that she was probably right, but there was no way that he was going to let her know that. He would make sure that she thought he could keep a steady relationship. Gabriel rolled his eyes, and he rose a brow, smirking a bit. "Americanize me? You are kidding, right? You can take the Brit from Britain, but you can't take the Britain out of the Brit," he said. When she spoke, he laughed just a bit. "I believe I am Britanizing you," he said.

Eren chuckled a bit. He was able to see that she was going to say something, but then she didn't. He glanced down at her for a moment, but then the limo had to come to an abrupt stop, so instead of trying to save himself, he was lost in her eyes, and he flew forward. Smooth, Eren. Really smooth.

512Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:28 pm

wills

wills

Maya snorted at that one. "I would love to see you try, Dameron," she replied. "With the smoke smell you always carry around, I am surprised girls don't go screaming and running in the other direction," she muttered as she glanced out the window, watching the trees blur together as they passed. She wasn't looking forward to sitting through a Maria lecture. Maybe she could sneak a few texts to Daphne. Daphne reached up and placed a finger over his lips to shut him up for a moment. She let out a string of obscenities. "Mom expects me to be home, and I forgot until this point that Maya has a tutoring session," she muttered, flustered. She wasn't exactly ready to converse family ordeals at the moment.

Cameron had just tugged her phone out of her pocket when Eren fell to the pavement. Ouch, that had to hurt. She rushed over and offered him a hand up. "Uh, are you okay?" she asked, trying to not cringe. Nope, she wouldn't make a superb surgeon.

513Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her, and he shook his head, trying to keep from laughing. "Honey, I doubt that you could keep one," he said, but then he came up with an amazing idea. He loved his brain sometimes. "I'll even bet you to it," he said. He could get rid of the girl he had and find another easily. He would just have to put up with her longer than normal. "Whoever gets out of a relationship first loses," he said with a smirk. Gabriel looked down at her when he heard her, and he managed a smile. "Hey, listen to me. I'll come over with you. We can say we are working on a history project together," he said. He didn't want her to go home and feel strange or hurt.

Eren winced in pain, and he glanced up at Cameron as she offered him a hand. Oh, she looked so pretty from that angle. He needed to act natural! Act cool! He just needed to act like Dominic would. He paused for a moment. Usually his older brother would complement the girl, but sadly, Eren was not as smooth as his older brother. "You have beautiful hairy eyes," he said, not even noticing his mess up of the words.

514Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:19 pm

wills

wills

Maya snorted, rolling her eyes. "I have been in a relationship before, Jamie," she replied with a pointed look. Okay, it didn't end well, and they possibly held hands once. But that was besides the point. "Deal," she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "Your friend was oogling me today, so it shouldn't be that hard," she added with a satisfied smirk. She was determined to win this bet. Daphne brushed her hair back, wanting nothing more than a long shower - PE and cheerleading tryouts could make a girl sweat....a lot. "Yeah..but how do I explain everything to Maya? She doesn't know that they were my...'parents.'"

Cameron furrowed her brows and waited for him to take her hand. Instead, he gave her an....odd compliment. "Er....what?" she asked, confusion sliding onto her face. She wasn't sure what that had come from. "Eren...did you bump your head when you fell?" she continued, shaking her head as she looked down at him.

515Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:49 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie smirked a bit when she agree do the deal. Oh, this was going to be fun. "What does the loser have to do?" he asked. He nearly slammed on the breaks when he heard her next. "Sorry, but that guy is bad news when it comes to relationships. While I may be notorious for going form girl to girl, he is notorious for cheating. I'm not low enough for that," he said. he didn't see how guys cheated. If he liked another girl, he would tell the girl that he was dating, no go behind her back and hurt her even more. His father did teach him at least one good thing when it came to relationships. Gabriel paused, stumped at that. "Well, we could say that we had car trouble and conveniently come when Maya has gone," he said. That would work pretty well.

Eren paused for a moment, and hen he realized what he said. A+ flirting form Eren Kenway right there. He smiled shyly, and he took her hand, getting back up. Now how was he going to explain that? Sometimes he really did wonder about himself. Why was he so strange? How was Dominic so smooth! "Should we go now?" he asked with a nervous laugh.

516Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:05 pm

wills

wills

"Hm..." Maya murmured, thinking that over. "I will think of something," she added with a smirk. As he continued, she furrowed her brows. "And? I could change him," she stated. She was determined to beat Jamie fair and square; besides, she could probably change the poor soul's ways, right? There was uncertainty, but she was determined to prove Jamie wrong. Daphne brushed her stubborn hair back, out of her face. "Sneaking around, lying....I believe I am changing you, Gabriel," she commented with an arched brow.

Cameron dropped her hand by her side once Eren was on his feet again. "Yeah, let's go," she agreed with a half smile. She climbed inside the limo, letting out a long sigh as she did. All she wanted was a greasy hamburger. Was that too much to ask for?

517Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her, and he shook his head. She wouldn't be the first girl to say that about his friend. No girl had been able to change him yet, and he didn't want her to be heartbroken. Sweet little Maya didn't need that. "I wouldn't be too sure. I am just warning you. The guy isn't good news," he said. He would warn her, but knowing Maya, she wouldn't listen. He soon stopped at Maria's, and he parked the car. Gabriel looked down at her, and he smirked a bit, rolling his eyes. "I knew moving to America was a bad idea," he muttered jokingly, and he smiled a bit. How knew hat a girl could change him so much.

Eren sat down beside her, and he glanced at the time. They had plenty of time before the press realized that they were gone. Hopefully they took a little bit longer to realize that. "Are we going to get milkshakes too or is that too many calories?" he asked with a small laugh, and he glanced down at her. He knew exactly what she would want, but he wouldn't let her know that. It could either come off as creepy or sweet, and he couldn't risk another slip up.

518Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 pm

wills

wills

"Coming from the guy who is his best friend," Maya stated with an arched brow. She didn't understand why he hung out with them if he didn't agree with their morals. Once they made it to Maria's, she let out another long groan. "Please don't make me go in there," she muttered. She was already dreading it. Daphne shifted the backpack on her back and arched a brow. "A bad idea? America is the home of the free and the brave and all that stuff..," she replied with a pointed look. After a quick text, she glanced back to Gabriel. "Do we really have to study?"

Cameron arched a brow and pondered the thought. "A milkshake....," she began, pondering the thought. "Sounds good," she added finally. "Double chocolate fudge sounds even better," she added. So it was fattening...she didn't have a dress that she needed to fit into anymore.

519Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed, and he rolled his eyes. "I am not getting killed just because you don't want to be here. Besides, I'm not going to leave you," he said, and he got out of the car, grabbing his and Maya's backpack. Spencer seemed to be already at the door with a wary glance on his face. Spencer always did like Apollo. He never did like Blake, and so he probably hated him. Lovely start. "It's only for a little bit," he murmured, partly to himself. Gabriel glanced over at her, and he chuckled a bit at her words. "What else would we do? Have a make out session?" he asked as if it were a joke, but the more he thought about it, the more he wouldn't be so opposed to it.

Eren smirked a bit when he heard her flavor choice. "You read my mind," he said with a small smile, and he leaned back in his seat. He would have to do a lot of working out to get rid of that meal, but he wouldn't mind. It would all be worth it in the end. Greasy burgers and milkshakes were his weaknesses. His kryptonite.

520Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 am

wills

wills

Maya snorted, not liking the sound of staying here. Yeah, it seemed that she had no choice at this point. She nudged her door open just in time to had arms crushing her. "Look at you, Maya, all grown up. Have you gotten taller?" Maria asked, and Maya was trying her best to wiggle out of her embrace. "No, Mrs. Maria. I am the same height I was last Christmas," she replied, finally squirming her way out of her arms. "Is there any chance that you could mention to my mom that I stopped by and we just, you know, skedaddle?" she asked hopefully. Daphne had just been taking a gulp from her water bottle when Gabriel casually decided to mention a makeout session. She spit half the water out of her mouth and nearly choked on the other half. After a few coughs, she muttered, "Wow, and I thought you would be the kind of guy to take me out on a date first and do that cheesy stuff with the roses and chocolates."

It felt like forever when they finally reached the burger joint. Cameron dashed out of the car, not wanting to waste time. She hadn't ate anything yet, and mugshots's burgers were the best, of course, especially when she was starving. No, Cameron was not like most girls, danty and basic caesar salad. Nope, just give her the fat, meaty, greasy burger; she would be content.

521Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:32 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie couldn't contain his laugh as Maria engulfed Maya in a hug. Oh, this was funny. It wasn't going to be so bad for him after all. As he walked in the door, Spencer grabbed his arm. "I'm watching you, Dameron," he said with narrowed eyes. Okay, maybe this wouldn't be as funny as he thought it would be. He shook his arm out of his grip, and he walked into the kitchen, sitting down. Spencer was going to be watching him like a hawk the entire. Gabriel burst out laughing as she choked on her water. He couldn't seem to contain how funny he thought it was. "Well, honey, Brits do it a little differently. I will take you to dinner first, though," he aid with a small smirk.

Eren chuckled as she nearly ran out of the limo and into the burger joint. Well, someone had their mind set on the food, and it sure wasn't him. "Be careful!" he called as he made his way in. When he came to her side, he sent the waiter a dashing smile. "Table for two please," he said. He blushed a bit as the waiter commented on how cute of a couple they were. He wished.

522Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:41 pm

wills

wills

Maya rushed inside before Maria could pull her into another bone crushing hug; for an old, frail woman, she had the strength of a body builder. She would have to ask her how she stayed in shape. "James," she said as she burst in the door. "Kindly tell Mrs. Maria I don't need tutoring in science. I am making a high C in science. I'm doing fine," she stated, but not by her mother's standards. "Differently?" Daphne inquired as she wiped her mouth off on her shirt sleeve. "Americans don't usually kiss on the first date," she added on as she capped her water. Not that she would mention it, but Daphne had kissed plenty of boys before. Spin the bottle and drunk kids in the Summer? It happens.

Cameron arched a brow and was about to supply in that they were not a couple, but it seemed fruitless. She, instead, sighed and followed the waiter to the table. She didn't even bother with the menu. "I don't see how the awards got by with such high priced food. The burgers are ten dollars with fries and a drink."

523Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed and he rolled his eyes. "Maya, sorry, but a high C isn't a good grade. It isn't going to take that long," he said, and he sat down in the kitchen. He pulled out a cigarette, but before he could even light it, Spencer took it away. "Not on my property, boy," he said, and Jamie sighed to himself. This was going to be harder than he thought. He didn't know how he would do it. Spencer looked back at Maria and to the watch on his wrist. "Where is out little girl?" he asked. Gabriel smirked, and he shrugged. "We may seem like prudes, but never underestimate a Brit," he said, and he glanced at his leather strapped watch. "I haven' had my fair share of girls yet, but I know people who have," he said.

Eren looked down at her, and he couldn't suppress his laugh. "I know! Who knew that more calories would cost less?" he asked, and he smiled as he looked over the menu. "Do tell me, are you getting the regular cheeseburger or the double stacked cheeseburger?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. He also needed to see what flavor of milkshake he wanted.

524Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:09 am

wills

wills

Snorting, Maya grumbled, "It is probably better than whatever you are making." She hated how so much was expected of her because her parents were so successful. She had so much to live up to, and she just wasn't like them. She may be making an almost perfect score in English, but she couldn't be perfect in everything. Maria had finished washing her hands and was drying them off on a towel - she had been baking cookies to break the ice and possibly ease Maya onto her side. "She sent one of those messages on the telephone. Saying her ride broke down," she answered. Maya furrowed her brows at this. "You mean a text...wait, You have a kid?" she asked, glancing between Maria and Spencer. "Aren't you a little...old?" Daphne snorted and searched in her backpack for her packet of cigarettes, but then cursed under her breath. "Maya...," she groaned inwardly. She could only guess that Maya had stolen her packet of cigarettes.

Cameron furrowed her brows thoughtfully. "Regular. I am hungry but I don't want to blow up," she replied with a laugh. She might need to fit into a tight dress anymore, but fitting into her khakis would be nice. She nudged the menu to the edge of the table, drumming her fingers as she did.

525Random Ideas V.3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:20 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie narrowed his eyes a bit, but he didn't say anything else. He didn't want to make things worse for himself. It was going to be a long day as it was. Spencer bit his lip nervously as he heard her. "Should I go pick her up?" he asked. When Maya spoke, he rose brow. "Yes, you could call us old, but we do have a daughter. She isn't out biological daughter, but that still makes her our daughter. I wish she would realize that," he said with a small sigh. Gabriel watched her for a moment, and he could only guess what she was reached for. He probably knew. When she said Maya's name, he rose a brow. "Maya smoking? You're kidding, right? She would choke herself trying," he said with a small laugh.

Eren couldn't seem to hold back his laugh as he heard her. "I guess you are right, but a double cheeseburger does sound really good right about now," he said. He set his menu to the side, but he looked up when he saw two teenaged girls come up. "Sorry to bother you, but we were hoping for a picture," one of them said. Eren smiled warmly, and he nodded. "Of course," he said, and he was about t take a picture with them, but the girl stopped him. "We want her in the picture too. She's cool," the other girl said. Eren sent a small smirk to Cameron.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum