Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:49 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled at Willow, and he rolled his eyes. "We can get along, you know," he said. When Tyson came in, he put an arm around him casually. "Here's the thing, Did Luke Skywalker go into the Death Star, fully knowing that he could get killed? Yes! But why did he do it? To stop them. Luke was brave and destroyed the whole thing. Now the point of this whole lecture is that if Luke Skywalker can destroy the Death Star by himself, you can get a little tattoo. I'll even pay for it. I'm thinking a lightsaber right here," he said, pointing to his wrist.

Michael looked down at her, and he smiled. He led her to the car once they were done. He opened the door to his car for her, and he le her in. He got in his own side, and he smirked before locking the doors. "You know, I like you. A lot," he whispered. He placed a hand in her upper thigh, smirking a bit. "And you know, you really shouldn't trust someone you find online."

52Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:56 am

wills

wills

"But a little tattoo won't save the world," Tyson protested. He definitely didn't like the idea of getting a tattoo. Willow had moved to sit on the edge of the couch, flipping on the television as she did so. "If it makes you feel better, Ty, Pollo appearantly cried the first time he got a tattoo. I am still trying to figure out a way to bribe Blake into giving me the video," Willow called, a sneaky smile on her face.

Ann would have said something, but she cut herself off when he placed his hand on her leg. She immediately felt uncomfortable. She panicked and did the only thing she could thing to do. She threw a punch and scrambled to try to unlock the door. Where did all the decent guys go?

53Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo glared at her, and he narrowed his ryes, and he glared. "Do not get that video," he said, glaring at her. He then looked over at Tyson, and he smiled. "I'll let you go see him," he said with a small smile, and he looked at Willow. He could make sure that Tyson got a tattoo.

Michael yelled in pain, and he tried to grab her, but suddenly, his car door was yanked open. When it opened, Aspen grabbed Michael tightly, pulling him out of the car and punching him hard. "Don't you dare touch her ever again," he said bitterly, and he looked over at Ann. "Run!" he said, looking down at her.

54Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:42 pm

wills

wills

Tyson glanced between Willow and Apollo, arching a brow slightly. "Wait...wait...there's a video?" he said, chuckling as he thought it over. Willow smirked and leaned back on the couch. "Now you have to show us, Pollo," she inquired. "Or we can always tell Day, and I know for a fact he will get it one way or another."

Ann was rubbing her stinging hand when Aspen spoke to her. On normal circumstances, she might have made a smark remark on how she could handle the situation herself. However, she didn't seem to be handling the situation when before Aspen showed up, besides, she wanted to get away from the creep as quickly as possible. So instead, she turned and rushed off.

55Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo glared at Willow, and he shook his head. "There is no possible way that you are going to get that video, and I am going to make sure of it," he said jokingly, and he smiled to himself before looking at Tyson. "So how about I go take you maybe next Wednesday to go get one?" he suggested.

Aspen had beat up the guy pretty well before he left. He didn't need the police on him now. He ran as quickly as he could to Ann when he saw her, and he grabbed her arm, stopping her. "Are you okay?" he asked her quickly, wondering if the guy had hurt her too much before he saw her.

56Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:21 pm

wills

wills

Willow just smirked and turned back to the television show that was on. Oh, she was going to find a way to get the video. She could steal Apollo's phone away if she had to. Tyson's eyes widened, and he was about to protest when Dayton spoke up. "You are going, Ty. Even if I have to bag you and drag you. What? You weigh like five pounds?" he said, glancing as Tyson's lanky build. Tyson frowned and rolled his eyes. "No, you are about a hundred and twenty-five pounds short, Day," he muttered in response. "Math...numbers...same thing. You are going," Dayton stated without room for protest.

Ann was taken aback when Aspen came up. She nodded and let out a long sigh. "Yeah. I'm fine," she muttered, shaking the imagines away. At least she could throw a pretty mean punch. "Why did you help me...wait, how did you even know where I was?" she asked, furrowing her brows as she thought it over.

57Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at Tyson, and he smiled. "So the outline of a light saber, right? Awesome, I'll send my buddy a description and he could have a drawing of it in by tomorrow," he said with a small smile, and he looked down at him before he took a look at Willow. She had a devious smile on her face, and he didn't like it one bit

Aspen sighed, and he looked down at her. "I just saw what was happening. It didn't realize it was you until you were out of the car," he told her, and he looked down at her, managing a small smile, even thought he still felt bad about the date. He just didn't want her to hate him. That was the last thing he wanted.

58Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:03 pm

wills

wills

"But I don't want-" Tyson began, but Dayton cut him off once more. "Now all we have to do is fix this shaggy hair of yours, and you will be just like me," Dayton declared, ruffling Tyson's hair. Tyson snorted and shook his head. "There are so many things wrong with that sentence," he muttered. "I am still wondering how Wills picked you for a role model."

Ann nodded and dropped her gaze to the ground. She hugged her arms around herself and sighed. "Well...thank you," she whispered finally. She hated to say it, but without Aspen there, who knew what could have happened to her? She definitely didn't want to find out.

59Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled along with Dayton, and he nodded. "We could shave the sides up until here," he said, and he pointed to a spot before messing with his hair. "And then the top can be your curly mess of hair," he said with a smile, and he looked down at Tyson. He went over to Willow, and he wrapped his arms around her.

Aspen manage a small smile, and he let go of her. "You're welcome," he said, and he watched her for a few moments. "Do you need someone to walk you home? Or do you want to go to Dimitri's apartment?" he asked. He knew that she probably didn't want to be alone after all of that, and she sure didn't want to be with him.

60Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:00 pm

wills

wills

Tyson just merely rolled his eyes and muttered, "You can ink up my skin all you want, but no one touches the hair." Dayton smirked and ruffled his shaggy hair. "Oops, looks like I just did," Dayton said with a grin. Tyson scowled, and within a second, the two were off. Willow laughed as she watched them and rested her head against Apollo's shoulder. "They are almost better than cable."

Ann had her arms folded around her to try to conserve as much heat as physically possible. She contemplated Aspen's question before she whispered, "Dimitri's house." She wasn't going to her father's house, and she probably wouldn't be able to go to her own house without going to sleep with a knife in hand.

61Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled as he watched them, and he nodded in agreement. "They really are. Sometimes I wish a grew up with siblings. It got a bit lonely at times, especially when my mom worked," he said, and he looked down at her before he kissed her cheek. "I love your family, you know that," he said with a smile. No matter how much they scared him, he liked them a lot.

Aspen nodded, and he started to walk with her. He noticed that she seemed to be acting a bit cold, so he pulled out the hold high school letterman that he was wearing, and he wrapped it around her. "No one is going to hurt you while you are with me," he told her quietly. He looked out for anyone that might want to hurt her as he walked.

62Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:12 am

wills

wills

Willow grinned and stretched out her legs onto his lap. "Well, now you have my family to bother you," she joked with a wry smile. His next comment made another smile slide onto her face. "Yeah, I know. They are pretty odd though," she murmured as she watched Dayton chase Tyson around the room. "Three....two...one," Willow counted down, and right on cue, a thud sounded. "Ty fell," she murmured, giggling.

Ann didn't protest as she hugged the jacket around her. She let out a few small breaths, watching the air cloud around. "Why did you help me?" she asked after a moment or two. "Aren't you technically a 'bad guy'," she continued, using air quotes as she did so. However, something inside her told her that he wasn't as bad as she initially thought. Maybe there was a deeper part to Aspen.

63Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:28 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he closed his eyes. If he would just grow a pair, they could be his family. He could be so happy with them. He looked down at her when she started to count down, and he gave her an odd look. What was she counting down for? Then he heard the thud. he couldn't help but laugh at her words. "Man, you really do know your family," he said with a small smile.

Aspen looked down at her, and he sighed to himself. "I may have not always done the best things, but I don't steal just because I get some thrill or anything. I hate it actually. I just do it because with my past, no one will give me a job, so I have to find another way to get the things I need. I don't have family or friends to take me in. I just do what I have to," he told her, and he shoved his hands in his pockets, thinking for a moment or two.

64Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:59 am

wills

wills

Willow shrugged and laughed softly as she watched Tyson stumble in. "No, I just really know Tyson," she replied. She would have ended up falling too. At first she thought that it ran in the family, but then she learned that her mother was actually very athletic. So, they just happened to get "lucky."

Ann listened to this before she nodded and bit her lip. The question that had been stored in the back of her head since she could remember came racing back to her memory. "Are you a supervillain?" she asked, then mentally slapped herself. Great. Nice going Ann. Just because you know, doesn't mean that he knows you know.

65Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:05 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo laughed along with her, and he looked down at her for a moment or two, admiring her beauty. How did he get so lucky? "So, what are we going to do for my birthday?" he asked her curiously. He didn't really have anything planned other than proposing. Which was huge for him! He needed to act casual though.

Aspen gave her an odd look at her question. "I steal what I need, so I don't think so. Sure, I use my powers to my advantage, but I don't do it for fun or to spit some super hero, and before you ask, yes, I know Dimitri is The Flash. I saw him the first night, and you are sort of a bad liar. That or I can tell liars really easily," he said with a small laugh.

66Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:17 am

wills

wills

Willow smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "There is thing called a surprise, Apollo, and I think I want to surprise you," she replied before she kissed his cheek. She hoped that he would like what she had planned. She had even been taking dance lesson with her mother, which is where she has actually been, not shopping.

Ann rolled her eyes and nudged him. "I'm such a bad liar because I am so pure at heart," she said with a wicked smile. She then sighed as she dropped her gaze to the ground. "Here's a thought....Why don't you use your powers for...good?" she asked, tilting her head up at him curiously. "I mean....maybe people would trust you more and hire you...," she explained.

67Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:33 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her a look, and he rolled his eyes. Oh, only if she knew what he had planned for her. "Well, I have a surprise as well," he said with a smile, and he ruffled her hair, kissing her softly. He really did hope that she would like the ring. It was bad enough that he was terrified she would say no.

Aspen sighed, and he shook his head. "I'd like to, but what's the point? People won't look at me as a normal person if they know about my powers. They will think I'm some freak or take advantage of me. It's a nice thought, but it's just not something I can see happening," he told her, and he closed his eyes. He didn't want to be the odd one.

68Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:46 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow curiously at that. She returned the kiss and rested her head against his shoulder. "You know you aren't supposed to tell me that. You now know that I can going to be pestering you until I know what it is," she stated, eyeing him. She hated surprises, and it was taking everything in her not to tell him the surprise that she had for him.

Ann let out a long sigh and glanced up, noticing that she had reached Dimitri's house. "Aspen, is it better for them to look at you as if you are a criminal?" she asked as she turned to him. "Dimitri is doing just fine being a superhero," she continued, then paused. "Hey, how did you get your powers?"

69Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled at her words. He knew that she would hate waiting to know what the surprise was. "Trust me, it is worth waiting," he said, and he kissed her softly before getting up. He was going to have to find a place to hide the ring before she found out about it. He could only hope that she wouldn't know.

Aspen looked at her, and he rolled his eyes. "The difference between Dimitri and I is that he has a well paying job and a team of people helping him," he said. When she asked about how he got the powers, he smirked. "Ann, that is a story for another time," he said, and he gave her a wink. "I hope to see you soon, Annie."

70Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:32 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and let out a long sigh. "You are killing me, Pollo," she muttered as she lied back on the couch. She rolled off the couch and stood. "It better be good," she added on. If she was going to have to wait for it, it better be worth it like he said.

Ann rose her brows when he didn't answer her question. She might have pushed the subject if she hadn't heard him call her Annie. "Please, don't call me that," she muttered, letting out a long sigh. "Bye, Aspen," she continued before she up to Dimitri's door and nudged it open, not bothering to knock.

71Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he smiled. "I know," he said, and he looked down at her for a moment before he looked at the time. "I should be heading off. I'll see you tomorrow, babe," he said with a smile, and he kissed her cheek. He grabbed his keys, and he waved to her before going on his way.

Aspen looked down at her, and he smiled a little. "Bye, Ann," he said before she was inside. Dimitri looked up when he heard her, and he smiled brightly. He paused the move, and he looked over at his sister. "How did it go?" he asked with a bright smile. Hopefully she wasn't infuriated with him.

72Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:38 pm

wills

wills

{timeskip?

Ann shrugged off Aspen's jacket, which she mentally cursed when she realized she forgot to give it back to him. She hung it on the coat hanger and frowned. "You mean besides the fact that he locked me inside the car and touched me inappropriately?" she muttered. "Fabulous," she grumbled sarcastically.

73Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:47 pm

squid.

squid.

{to his party?

Dimitri's eyes widened when he heard her, and he rushed over to her, checking her instantly. "Are you okay? He didn't do anything horrible did he? I am so sorry," he said. He couldn't describe how mad he was at himself. He should have just let her move at her own pace! He glanced at the letterman that she took off, and he gave her an odd look. "Is that one mine? It looks a little big," he said, and he picked it up, but then he saw the last name on the back. "Why do you have Aspen Ledger's jacket?"

74Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:06 pm

wills

wills

{sure. Could you start? c:

Ann sighed and brushed her hair back behind her ear. "I'm fine," she whispered. At least he hadn't done anything too horrible. When he questioned the jacket, she let out a long, frustrated sigh. "He kind of...helped me, and then he walked me here," she answered reluctantly. She plopped down on one of the recliners and shook her head. "There's no telling what would have happened if he hadn't stepped in."

75Random Ideas V.3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:13 pm

squid.

squid.

It was finally Apollo's birthday, and he was starting to wonder what all she had planned. He had been told some place in town, and she made sure to tell him that it was formal. He wasn't too sure what was going on, but he went along with it. He opened the doors to the grand hall, and his eyes widened at what he saw. All of that for him?

Dimitri watched her for a moment or two. "We are talking about the same Aspen, right? Criminal Aspen who punched me in the face with his fist of steel?" he asked her, and he sat down on the arm of the recliner. Sometimes he didn't understand Ann's logic. How did she even start to like guys when she knew that they were sketchy, especially Aspen!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum