Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

76Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:31 pm

wills

wills

Willow was rushing around the ballroom floor, trying to get the presents ready and changing everything up. She was trying not to freak out as the doors opened. She turned and grinned when she saw Apollo. "Surprise!" she said enthusiastically, throwing her arms around his neck. She was in a flowing ball gown, and she was doing all that she could not to trip.

Ann frowned and turned to him. "He's not all that bad. Maybe everything is not as it seems," she insisted, furrowing her brows at him. "Besides, the other guy seemed like a nice guy, but he wasn't. Maybe Aspen isn't exactly a horrible guy," she muttered, dropping her gaze to the ground. "Besides, he saved me."

77Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled when she hugged him, and he hugged her back. He began to look at all the people there. All of her family and friends were there, and he saw his mother, plus a ton of people form work that Willow had made friends with. "Wills, this is amazing. I love it," he said, and he hugged her tightly. He wasn't one for big parties, but it was amazing.

Dimitri thought for a moment, and he sighed. "I just don't know. The guy wasn't the best in high school, and he did punch me. If it were for the rate that my cells regenerate, I would have needed a nose job," he said, and he looked down over at Lindi who had fallen asleep while watching the movie. Maybe it was best that she didn't know what happened on Ann's date.

78Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:56 pm

wills

wills

Willow grinned and hugged him back, planting a kiss on his cheek. "I've, uh, been taking dance lesson," she said, dipping her head to hide a blush. She held out her hand and intertwined their fingers. "May I have this dance, Pollo?" she asked as she curtsied. She then pulled him out to the dance floor and grinned.

Ann frowned and shook her head, letting out a sigh of frustration. "Can you really blame him? It wasn't like you weren't attacking him as well," she muttered. Was she actually defending Aspen? Who would have thought? "I think you should give him a chance," she muttered before she raked a hand through her hair.

79Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:09 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo was as bit shocked at her word, but he smiled. "You have? Well, let's put them to good use," he said, and he took her hand, following her out to the dance floor. "I believe the correct terminology is waltz, my dear," he said with a smirk, but the moment the music began, he started to dance with her, completely forgetting about everything.

Dimitri sighed. For some reason, Ann seemed to be the only person to be able to get him to do just about anything, even if he really didn't want to do it. "Alright, I will, but only if the guy proves that I don't have a reason to hate him," he said, and he gave his sister a playful smile.

80Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

Willow giggled and shook her head, "I love when you talk all proper to me," she whispered as she danced around with him. She was at least better than the last time that they had danced. She was proud of herself. She sent a grin up to him and whispered, "So, Mr. Birthday Boy, how do you like your party so far?"

Ann grinned lightly at that and wrapped her arms around him in a quick hug. "Good," she murmured as she pulled away. She dropped her arms by her side and glanced at the time. "Can I crash here for the night?" she asked after a moment.

81Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:26 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he began to dance with her. Well, she wasn't stepping on his feet as much as she used to, so that was a plus. "I love it, Willow. You really outdid yourself," he told her as he danced with her. He began to think of the perfect place where he could propose. He wanted it to be private and beautiful.

Dimitri nodded at her question, and he smiled. "That shouldn't even be a question by now," he said with a laugh "Take my room. I've got the recliner. Lindi as claimed the couch. So much for watching Frosty the Snowman," he said jokingly, and he grabbed a blanket or two for himself. He knew that Ann would probably argue, but she was going to get the bed.

82Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:40 am

wills

wills

Willow grinned at that and sent a smile up at him. "There's more," she murmured as she placed a hand behind his neck. She might have copied the idea from High School Musical 2 but who would know that. "I have little lanterns and everything," she continued with a wry smile. She giggled when Dayton tapped Apollo's shoulder. "May I cut on?" Dayton asked, and Willow giggled. "You want to dance with the birthday boy?" she joked.

Ann's frown returned, and she rolled her eyes. "Dimitri, I am not kicking you out of your bed," she muttered. She crossed her arms over her chest and paused for a moment. "So, you can go mosey on to your room," she continued, nodding for him to go on. There was no fighting her on this one.

83Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:47 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her as she talked about everything that she had, and he couldn't help but laugh. "You know, that does sound like something you would do," he said, and he smiled before kissing her softly. He continued to dance with her until he felt a tap on his shoulder, and he looked back at Dayton. He laughed at Willow's comment, and he rolled his eyes. "Go right ahead," he said, moving so he could dance with Willow. He then took the time to go find a place where he could propose.

Dimitri sighed, and he rolled his eyes. He knew that Ann would probably win this. "Fine, whatever. You and Lindi can have your little sleep over, but I am making pancakes in the morning," he said, and he smiled brightly before he threw her the blanket and went on off to his room.

84Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:35 am

wills

wills

Willow giggled and reached up to kiss Apollo one last time before he walked off. She then began to dance with Dayton, smiling to herself. Apollo really seemed to like it, and that made her happier than she could describe. She wanted his birthday to be special, because he had made hers so perfect. If she could get even a fraction of the perfection that her birthday had been, she would be satisfied.

{timeskip?

85Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:13 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo walked outside, and he looked around. There had to be some place that would work, but he wasn't being very lucky. He soon found a gazebo with a pond right beside it. There was even a cobble stone walkway to go to it directly form the building. It would be perfect. He smiled, and he grabbed the candled he had brought, lighting them up along the walkway, and he took his rose petals, spreading them out along the gazebo floor. "Perfect," he said to himself.

{when to?

86Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty my little cutie pie *heart eye emoji* Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:17 am

wills

wills

Willow soon finished up the dance and began to look around for Apollo. Where did he run off to? They still had to open presents and release the lanterns. There was just so little time. As to not stress, she took a few deep, calming breaths before she headed outside to see if he were out there.

{hm....I'm not sure.

87Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo soon finished setting everything up, and he looked around for Willow. When he found her, he took her hand, taking a deep breath. He could do this! He was Apollo Davenport! He came from nothing and became a millionaire! He could propose to a girl if he could do that. "I want to show you something," he said, and he started to lead her to the gazebo.

Apollo walked the halls with his chest out and his chin up. The overly confident man was known throughout the entire school for his arrogant pride and good looks. Mainly his good looks. "Dweeb, you have my schedule, right? Better have it right this time," he said, and he stepped up on stage. he was about to give his speech for being class president.

88Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:56 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows in surprise but followed after him. "Is this the surprise you were talking about? Apollo...I really think you shouldn't do anything for me. I mean, this is your special day, and...sorry, I'm rambling. I only do that when I am nervous," she said with a sheepish smile. She looked around at everything he had set up and her eyes widened. "Apollo...how did you find time to do this?"

Willow was among the ground, watching as Apollo made his way up on the stage. Anyone who went to their school knew who he was and if they didn't, they surely would now. Okay, so he was extremely hot. However, he seemed like a jerk, a rich jerk for that matter. In the four years they had went to school together, he hadn't even spit in her direction. So, no, she wasn't surprised when he made class president.

89Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo shook his head, and he looked down at her. "Willow, this may be my birthday, but I don't want to do anything other than this," he told her. He came to the gazebo, and he took her hands. "Willow Walker, I believe that fate made us meet each other in that airport. We took each others bags, and now here we are. You make my day so much better. Your smile, your words, your everything makes me happy. I have known for too long that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but O have been too afraid to ask. Now, there is no going back," he said. He grabbed the ring form his pocket, and he got down on one knee. "Willow Walker, will you marry me?"

Apollo smiled at his fans, and he waved. "It's good to see all of you here. Well, the ones with good looking faces. Well, you do know that beautiful people are known to be more successful. It's true. I would like to help all of your get more beautiful, but I have better things to spend my money n than giving all of you plastic surgery. Besides, maybe it's just natural selection. Anyway, thank all of you, even the ugly ones, for voting for me. I hope the beautiful ones come to my party tonight," he said, raising his bottle of water for a toast.

90Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:31 pm

wills

wills

Willow listened to him and had to hold backs shaky breath. When he actually got down on his knee, she panicked. Nothing prepared her for this moment. This was why she didn't like surprises! When he actually spoke the words, she said the first words that came to mind. "Netflix and chill?!" she said, and then she mentally slapped herself. Great, not only did she ruin a perfect moment, but she possibly put a whole different idea in his head. "I mean, yes. Yes! I will marry you," she said before she threw her arms around him.

Willow rolled her eyes and snorted at that. Okay, he was more of a jerk than she even realized. She weaves her way through the mass of people and headed for the double doors. There was no way she was sticking around for this. In the shadows, a woman frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. She would give the boy a chance to redeem himself, but there was little chance that he possibly would.

91Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was a bit confused as she spoke the words. They weren't what he was expecting, but they were quite satisfying. He smiled, and he hugged her tightly. He whispered in her ear before he pulled away,"I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer," he said with a small smirk, and he kissed her softly before he slipped the ring on to her finger. "You asking me to Netflix and chill was the best birthday present I could ask for."

Apollo waved to the people, and he stepped off of the stage. He won by a landslide, but that was only because the people were afraid he would ruin their social reputation, which he would. He caught one of the ugliest girls in the entire school staring at him, and he narrowed his eyes. "What are you looking at?" he asked bitterly, not even trying to hide the disgust on his face.

92Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:12 pm

wills

wills

Willow mentally face palmed herself. That definitely would be hung over her head for the rest of eternity. She returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. "If you mention it to anyone, I will not marry you," she said with a small smile before she admired the ring. "I love it," she murmured as she hugged him tightly.

The girl crossed her arms over her chest and stared him down. "I would learn to be nicer if I were you," she muttered in a clipped voice. "You wouldn't want karma to come back and bite you in the butt," she hissed as she stepped up towards him. "So is there anything nice you would like to say to me?"

93Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "I might not tell anyone," he said jokingly, and he kissed her head before he watched her as she looked at the ring. "I wanted to get you something bigger, but Dayton showed me that one. He said you would like it more," he said with a small smile. And Dayton was totally right. She looked happier than she would have with the bigger ring.

Apollo watched the girl, and he rolled his eyes. "Well it's sweet of you to let me know that karma would like me, but this butt is off limits," he said casually, and he glared at her. "Other than I hope that you are at least rich enough to fix that face of yours, not really. Maybe you will be able to afford your way in to my party, but I doubt you will be able to get in with a face like that," he said, and he started to walk off.

94Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:37 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and murmured, "Dayton knows a thing or two." She grinned lightly as she hugged him once more. "Besides, no diamond in the world could make me happier," she continued before she reached up on the tips of her toes to kiss him. "I love you, Apollo Davenport," she stated. She loved him more than she could even begin to comprehend.

The girl narrowed her eyes after him and muttered, "You will pay for that, Apollo Davenport. Maybe you should learn to be beautiful on the inside, because right now you are the ugliest person I have ever seen." Scowling, she continued with, "Maybe you should learn a lesson. If you looked as ugly as your personality, I think I would get into your own party before you would." She then smirked slyly and snapped her fingers before whirling around and storming off.

95Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he held her in his arms for a moment or two. "I love you too," he whispered, and he closed his eyes, rocking her in his arms. He was just happy that she said yes. "If I had a ring, I would have proposed on the lock bridge. I wanted to so badly, but I couldn't. I was too scared," he told her truthfully.

Apollo glared at her, and he rolled his eyes. "Why does the inside count if no on is ever going to see it," he said, and he smirked a little bit before he saw her waving her fingers. "What the heck," he muttered. He started to walk, but things were getting a bit dizzy and hazy. Maybe he just wanted some air. Yeah, that was it.

96Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:57 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled contently. She rested her head against his chest and sighed happily. However, her gaze shifted up to his face when she heard his words. "Why were you scared?" she asked, shaking her head as she placed a hand on his cheek. "There was no reason to be scared, Apollo. You could have proposed with candy, and I still probably would have said yes," she murmured with a wry smile. "But, I do say, I do prefer the real ring," she continued, giggling softly.

"You will get what you deserve, Apollo Davenport," the girl stated. She seemed to materialize into his mind and smirked. "You have a year for a girl to tell you that she loves you. It will be permanent after that. Maybe we should give everyone a taste of what the inside of Apollo Davenport really looks like," she snapped. And just like that, she disappeared.

97Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he chuckled at her words. "Well, I am just glad you like the ring," he said, and he took her hand. "How about we go back in there. I don't believe I have gotten to talk to Maria," he said. Willow seemed to look up to Maria the most out of almost everyone he had met.

Apollo heard the words, but he was confused the entire time. What did that even mean? He was soon to fin out though. He quickly ran out of the school, and he closed his eyes. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. He ran as quickly as he could home, but the moment he got there, he wished he hadn't. The mirror showed some beast, scar covered person. Not Apollo Davenport.

98Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:16 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled at that and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. "All right, come on," she agreed as she took his head and tugged him along to head inside. "You actually still have to open your presents too. Spoiler alert, Dayton got you a gift card to Blake's tattoo shop," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "How original," she continued before she walked over to Maria, who had been talking with her mother.

{timeskip to the party maybe? c:

99Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo pushed her lightly when she told him what Dayton had got him, and he rolled his eyes. "I was actually looking forward to opening his present. You know, he knows me rather well," he said with a smile. He sure would use the gift card, that was for sure. He was wanting to get a few more tattoos, but he was trying to find ideas for tattoos.

Apollo had his hood up, hoping that no one would notice him. He didn't look anything like his normal self, so maybe they wouldn't. Of course since he didn't look like himself, though, and he hadn't bought a ticket earlier, he would have to sneak in. That was just what he did. He snuck in, and he looked around at everyone there. It made him insecure and worried about his appearance. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to go to his own party.

100Random Ideas V.3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:00 am

wills

wills

Willow laughed and shook her head. "Now I know what to get you if all else fails. But at least I am a little more original than Day," she stated, grinning up at him. She pecked his cheek before she turned to Maria, giving her a bear hug. Once Maria finished hugging Willow, she hugged Apollo tightly and muttered, "Happy birthday, Apollo. Do birthdays have to come every single year?"

Willow was at the party, but not as a guest. No, she was there as a server. She needed the job for extra money. Her family was tight on money, and she wanted to go to college badly enough that she was going to get her elbows dirty. Part of that elbow grease was walking around a room with crowded, B.O. smelling, drunk teenagers, serving food as she did so. She was heading off to the kitchen when she nearly bumped into someone. She didn't notice who it was because he had his head down with his hood up. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said. She had nearly dropped the tray as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum