Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:57 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and sighed. He hadn't been able to sleep well, especially the last few weeks. The accident had not helped the whole situation one bit. "I am not letting you sleep in that chair," he stated, holding back a yawn. He was even more so stubborn than he normally was. He managed to scoot a bit on the hospital bed to give a little room. "If you are staying, you can at least lie down."

77HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:02 am

squid.

squid.

Angel looked up at him when he spoke, and she sighed. "I have a feeling even if I argue, you are going to win," she said, and she carefully slipped in the hospital bed with him. She rested her head on one side of the pillow and put an arm carefully around him. "Goodnight, Drake," she said, and she gave him a small kiss. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep. Maybe Drake would tell her more about what he saw tomorrow.

78HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:08 am

wills

wills

Drake wrapped an arm lightly around her and offered her another small smile. "Night, Angel," he whispered. Just as he was about to doze into sleep, the images came back. His eyes snapped open, but Angel was still beside him. His father wouldn't hurt her; he couldn't hurt her. He wouldn't let him. He would die before he would ever let him hurt Angel. He finally dozed into sleep.

79HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 am

squid.

squid.

{timeskip?

80HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:15 am

wills

wills

{yeah. the next day or...?

81HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:17 am

squid.

squid.

{that's what I was thinking

82HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:22 am

wills

wills

{okay.

The following morning, Drake woke to even more pain than before. He had to stifle a groan. He made a mental note to never text and drive again. It was not only dangerous, but suicidal. He glanced at Angel and sighed softly. At least she was still alive and his father hadn't hurt her. That was all that he could ever ask for. "So you are alive huh? Good to know." He glanced over at one of the chairs and shifted slightly as if he could hide Angel. "Why are you here, dad?"

83HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:30 am

squid.

squid.

Angel had finally woke up when she heard Drake's nice. She opened her eyes and looked over at him. Was someone else in the room. Hopefully it wasn't a nurse or a doctor. They would kill her if they knew what she did. She peeked over Drake, and her eyes widened. She could only guess that it was Drake's father, and he seemed to work hard to keep her away from him. She quickly hid behind him, but she was sure that he already saw her. There was no point in hiding.

84HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:35 am

wills

wills

Victor smirked as he stood up. "What? I can't check on my son?" he said sarcastically before he stopped in front of him and scowled down at him. "You never told me you had a girlfriend," he stated. Drake clenched his fists to keep from punching him. He was in no condition to get into a fight with his father, especially when his father was as drunk as he was. "I don't tell you a lot of things for a lot of reasons," he snapped. "Angel, could you go get me some water?" he asked, but Victor interjected. "No. Stay. I want you to listen," Victor snapped.

85HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:40 am

squid.

squid.

Angel held Drake's hand as tightly as she could. Now she could see the reason why he didn't want her meeting Victor. "No, I'll go and get you that water. I'm sure you are thirsty," she said, and she slowly got out of the bed, but she had a feeling that she wasn't going to be able to. She had just met his father, and to be honest, he was scaring her to death. She really wasn't sure what to think of him, and she was scared that he might hurt her.

86HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:47 am

wills

wills

Victor grabbed her by the hem of her shirt and snapped, "You will not. I told you to stay and that is what you will do. I want to get to know Drake's girlfriend." Drake glared and snatched the IVs off. His father could lay a hand on him; he could hit him until he was black and blue. But he was not touching Angel. "Let her go," he snapped, grabbing him by the arm.

87HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was shocked when Victor grabbed her. She was noticeable shivering, and she bit her lip nervously. Drake probably wanted to kill him. She quickly pulled him away and narrowed her eyes at him. "Don't you ever touch me again," she said. She was going to stand up and protect herself, and she wasn't going to let Victor push her around. She was going to make life better for Ann and Drake.

88HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 am

wills

wills

Victor scowled and said, "What did you say little girl? I will have you know what happened to Drake's last girlfriend who tried to talk back to me. She left him. And I can make sure the same thing happens to y-" He was cut off when pain exploded on the back of his head. Drake was holding the rolling chair in his hands and scowling at him. "Touch her again, and I will make sure that is the last thing you do," he snapped. Victor glared at him. "You are in for it boy. Once you are out of this hospital. And it won't only be you suffering the consequences."

89HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 am

squid.

squid.

Angel narrowed her eyes at him, and she grabbed Victor by the collar of his shirt. "First of all, I'm never leaving Drake, and second of all, you aren't hurting him. If you dare do anything to harm him, and I will make sure that you spend the rest of your life behind bars," she said, and she glared at him, giving him a cold, hard stare. She hated his man, and she knew it the moment she met him.

90HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:08 am

wills

wills

Victor bawled his hand into a fist and scowled at her. "Girl, you have messed with the wrong man. You might want to watch your back," he snapped. Before Drake could stop him, he had punched Angel. Drake quickly went to Angel to pull her away. "Angel? Are you okay?" he whispered to her. He had never hated his father so much. He knew the man had faults, but he never knew he would stoop so low. "Sit down," he whispered. He was about to turn on his father, but he had already stalked out of the room.

91HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 am

squid.

squid.

Angel of course wasn't expecting the punch. The forced was so hard, it made her fall to the ground. She cried out in pain and held the side of her face. She stayed close to Drake, and she held his hand tightly. "I'm okay," she said, and she looked up at him. The was probably going to have a bruise, but that was nothing a little makeup couldn't fix. "I'll be fine," she said. She managed to kiss him, and she looked down at the ground. Maybe everything would be okay.

92HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:16 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed and dropped his gaze to the ground. Once again, he felt as if it were all his fault. A nurse came in to see what the problem was, and to scold him for getting off of his IV. He simply asked for her to get some ice, which she obliged. Once he had the ice, he handed it over to Angel. "I am sorry...," he whispered. "This was what I had been wanting to avoid the entire time. I wanted you to be safe, and of course, he still hurts you," he muttered. He held her hand tightly in his. The dream once again flashed before his eyes. It could have come true.

93HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 am

squid.

squid.

Angel took the ice gratefully, and she placed it on her cheek. "Drake, look at me. This isn't your fault. You can't control him being here, and I went too far on my own," she said, and she rested her head on his chest. "I love you," she said quietly, and she smiled up at him softly. Even when she was hurt, he somehow made a way for her to smile. She finally realized that Drake was the person she wanted to marry and spend the rest of her life with.

94HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am

wills

wills

Drake lightly rubbed her back and smoothed out her hair; it at least aided in calming him down. He was shaking from a mixture of rage and fear. He could have lost Angel, and he wouldn't have been able to live with himself if he had. "Still, I wanted to keep you safe, and look where that got me," he whispered. He had it all planned to the tee to keep her safe, and it all came crashing down. "I love you too. Thank goodness you are okay."

95HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:33 am

squid.

squid.

Angel managed to smile up at him, and she kissed him. "Drake, I am fine. Stop worrying about me. You are worse than me, but yet when I get a bruise it's the end of the world," she said, and she took his hand. "I love you, and I am going to be okay," she said, and she looked around the room, just to make sure that victor wasn't coming back inside the room. Once was enough for her.

96HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:38 am

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and gripped her hand tightly in his. "That isn't the point, Angel. Mine was an accident. He intentionally hit you, and I wanted to keep that from ever happening," he stated. He should have made Angel go home the night before; he should have expected something like that to happen. His father was unpredictable, but he wasn't that unpredictable. "I love you too, and that is why I am worried. I've lost enough people, Angel. I don't need to lose you too."

97HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:43 am

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a smile, and she hugged him. "I can take care of myself, Drake. Don't worry about me. Your dad won't hurt me," she said, and she hugged him. She knew that he was still going to be worried sick, no matter what she said, but at least it was worth a shot. "Don't worry," she said, and she kissed him softly. "Don't blame yourself, please," she said. She didn't want him to think that it was his fault.

98HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:51 am

wills

wills

"But he already has hurt you," Drake whispered, letting out an exasperated sigh. He just didn't know what to do to keep her safe anymore. There was no way he was trusting his father around her ever again. "I can't help but blame myself," he murmured, sighing as he kissed her forehead. He knew he should probably lie back down, but that wasn't going to happen until he was positive Angel would be okay.

99HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:54 am

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed, and she shook her head. "Drake, you are so different than most guys," she said, and she looked into his eyes. "Please, lie down. I don't want you to get worse. Liam needs you still," she said with a smile, and she lied down. "I'll still be here when you wake up," she told him, and she kissed him lightly. She was starting to wonder if Drake thought the same thing that she did. Did he eventually want to marry her?

100HG AU Normal - Page 4 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:00 am

wills

wills

Drake wanted to protest, but he knew it wouldn't get him far. He also knew that she was right. He managed to lie back down. He gave Angel's hand a small squeeze. What would he do without her? He sighed and whispered, "I love you, Angel. Always remember that." They had been through so much already, and he was willing to go through it all again, if it meant he would still have Angel. He slowly closed his eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum