Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:34 pm

wills

wills

Drake watched as his friend walked off to the room and took a seat in the waiting room. He couldn't stand to be there and confirm his deepest, darkest fears. In Ann's room, Ann was lying still, unconscious but not dead as everyone suspected. She was in a coma. However, all the tubes and machines had been taken away from her as well as the breathing mask. Annalise wasn't the only one in the room, however. Victor stood beside his daughter's bedside, and he was thrusting a few hundred dollar bills at the nurse. "She is dead," he snapped, and the woman just nodded, eyes wide. Then the door opened, and he froze when he saw Brandon.

177HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:37 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon was of course shocked to see not only a nurse in the room, but Victor also handing her money. His shock soon turned to anger, and he walked over to Victor, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "I'll give you thirty seconds to get out of the hospital and out of my friend's life before I call the police on you and take you to court," he said bitterly. He was going to stop at nothing to make his friend happy, and if that meant that he had to go to extreme measures, he would. His friend's happiness was his top priority. "One," he said as he started counting.

178HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:05 pm

wills

wills

A wicked smile crossed Victor's face. He glared at Brandon and stared him straight in the eye. "I don't see why you would bother. The cops are after me anyway. I had one last deed to tend to before I willingly give myself up," he said icily. "But I would watch it kid, because I know my way around the prisons, and I won't be afraid to escape and hunt you down. I will harm everyone you care about. Starting with Drake and ending with that girl of yours."

179HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:49 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon narrowed his eyes at him. Oh how he hated this man. He was going to make sure that he never escaped. When he started to threaten him, he pushed him up against the wall and gave him a death glare. "If you think that you can even touch a hair on her head, you have another thing coming for you," he said, and he let go of him before storming out of the room and rushing to Drake.

180HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:27 pm

wills

wills

Victor smirked and shook his head. "You will see, Crawford. I never liked you anyway!" he called after him before he glanced down at Annalise, who was as motionless as before. "Too bad, Drake still has time to save you, but he will never know the truth. And when he does, it will be too late," he said before he stalked out of the room. Drake looked up when Brandon came rushing over and furrowed his brows in confusion. "What's wrong?" he asked, confused.

181HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re:HG AU Normal Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:19 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon was trying his best not to freak out. He grabbed Drake's arm and narrowed his eyes. "Ann isn't dead. She's just in a coma. We can get someone to save her. Your father is behind it all," he said frantically. He noticed a doctor walking by, and he grabbed his arm. "Go in that room and save that girl! She isn't dead!" he said frantically, and he pointed at the door to Ann's room. He had watched her grow up with Drake. There was no way he was going to let her get hurt.

182HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

Drake was taken aback by Brandon's words. He couldn't exactly believe them. How was his sister alive? It was confirmed that she was dead! "Brandon are you...," he began but his words were cut off. There was no point. Brandon was already headed off. He stood reluctantly and followed. He just didn't see how his sister was alive.

183HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:22 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon watched the the doctor went into the door, but he wouldn't allow either of them to go in. It seemed like forever as the time passed. Brandon was pacing and biting his nails. He had to be right! The doctor soon came out, and he looked at both of them. "I managed to get everything plugged back up. She isn't conscious just yet, but she will be soon. Do you know the man who did this?" he asked.

184HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:31 pm

wills

wills

Drake still didn't quite see how his sister was alive. It just didn't add up. It didn't make sense. When the doctor came back, he lifted his head and was surprised by the response. She was alive! He shook his head and tried to refocus. "My...my father. He shot my sister and my girlfriend," he said. He felt as if a lump were in his throat. "I want that man behind bars."

185HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 am

squid.

squid.

The doctor nodded, and he placed a hand on his shoulder. "We will inform the police right away. Right now, you need to focus on this girl here. She needs you," he said. He have him a small pat before leaving the room. Brandon smiled, and he checked the time before sitting in one of the seats. "You and I should have known that was a lie from the start. Ann is too stubborn to leave us. She just like you," he commented with a smirk.

186HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:45 am

wills

wills

Drake rested his forehead against the wall and let out a shaky breath. Despite the news, he couldn't feel relieved. Ann was still hurt, and it was his fault. He had no idea if Ann would even survive. She wasn't even conscious yet! "Neither of them deserved it, Brandon. If anyone deserved it, it should have been me. He hates me," he whispered. And now if his father was put behind bars, he would hate him even more.

187HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:17 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked over at him when he spoke, and he narrowed his eyes. "Drake, sulking and saying it should have been you isn't going to help Ann. It isn't going to help Angel, and it sure isn't going to help catching your father. If you really want to help, be there for you sister and Angel. They need you," he said and he pulled out his phone. "I will call Livia if need be," he threatened. Livia would straighten him out for sure.

188HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:29 am

wills

wills

Drake opened his mouth to state that he was not sulking. Instead, he just frowned at him and let out a long sigh of frustration. "What do you think I've been doing? I have been here for them," he muttered with a long sigh of frustration.

189HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:37 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon sighed, and he shook his head. "All I am saying is that we need to stop with the whole "it's my fault" and "I should have been shot" kind of talk. Get confident. We can't catch Victor just standing here and waiting for things to get better," he said. He wished that drake would understand where he was coming from with everything.

190HG AU Normal - Page 8 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:54 pm

wills

wills

Drake pressed his forehead against the wall, barely listening to Brandon. "I thought the police's job was to catch Victor," he grumbled in response before he stood upright. If only he had taken the bullet. If only he had made Angel stay away like he should have all along. If only...if only...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum