Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU 2

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Here it is.

2Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:30 pm

wills

wills

Hi! Tee is hereeeeeee. cx How should we start off then squid?

3Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen was finally able to set his bags down. He had gotten off of his flight from New York, and he had to take a car to some place where he was staying. It was so stupid! He pulled out his pack of cigarettes, but before he could even get one out, the old man beside him took them form him. "None of these while you are here. If I catch you, there will be major consequences. Let's get things straight. No drinking, no smoking, no cursing. You will get up at 4:00 every day and start work. You will start school Monday at the local high school. You are going to come back to your home a changed man," he said. The lecture went on a bit more, but Aspen didn't listen. He was too busy plotting ways to run away.

4Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 pm

wills

wills

Ann had been awake for at least two hours already. She was already dressed and had already finished her morning chores. She skipped down the stairs and kissed her father's cheek. "Hey, daddy," she greeted. Which Drake said in response without putting down his morning paper, "Apparently the neighbors are housing a new city boy." Already seeing the spark of interest in her, Drake shook his head. "Ann, don't...," he began but she was already out the door before he could finish his sentence.

5Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri had just finished his daily chores when he saw Ann dart out of the house. He gave her an Ann look before he walked back in. "What made her run off so fast?" he asked with a smirk, he sat down beside his dad. "That new kid form the city is here," he told him. Aspen rolled his eyes, and he placed his bags inside. He grabbed a bottle of "water," and he walked out. "I'm going to go explore," he said, and before they could say anything, he ran off. He sat down wherever he could, and he started to drink the "water."

6Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:07 pm

wills

wills

Drake finally folded the morning paper and set it aside before taking a sip of his orange juice. He shook his head and sighed. "She was curious. And she is a girl. I guess there wasn't much I could do to stop her," he said with a smirk. "I heard he is here because of a bad reputation." Ann slowed when she saw Aspen. For starters, he was hot. Not by hot in the standards of the south. But hot in standards of...well hot. She hesitated before she sat beside him. "So, I heard you are new here."

7Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri laughed at what his father said, and he rolled his eyes. "I just don't get teenage girls. OS what if I guy looks good. That's not an excise for stalking him," he said. When he mentioned that he had come for a bad reputation, he looked over at him. "Why would they send him here instead of alternative school?" he asked his father. Aspen jumped when he heard Ann. "Yeah, I'm here," he said, taking another swig of his clear drink. "Name's Aspen," he said, extending his hand.

8Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and glanced out the window. "Are you telling me you wouldn't want to go talk to a girl if she looked good?" he asked with an eye roll. He leaned back in his chair and shook his head. When he asked the question, Drake rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Good hard work on a farm seems like a good method to whip a boy into shape." Ann stretched out her legs, crossing her ankles. She shook his hand and replied, "I'm Ann."

9Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri blushed, and she shook his head. "Oh, I never said that," he said, and he laughed along with his father. "I'm just not sure about having this city boy here," he said. He was sure that this kid was going to cause problem. "He isn't going to school with us, right?" he asked his father. Aspen leaned against on of the trees, and he looked over at her. "So, why are you talking to me?" he asked her. Luckily, he had bought as many packs before he left, so he pulled one out and began to smoke it.

10Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:29 am

wills

wills

Drake smirked lightly and shook his head, chuckling at his son. "I can agree with you there. Ann tends to get herself into a mess. I just hope she realizes he is no good before I have to tell her he is no good," he muttered. Ann tilted her head and considered it. Besides the fact that he was good looking, why did she come to talk to him. "I...," she began but paused as he pulled out a cigarette. "What are you doing?" She frowned to herself. "Doing that around here will get you into trouble."

11Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:43 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he nodded in agreement with his father. he knew how Ann would act if his father told her that she couldn't be with him. She would just do the exact opposite. The girl needed to be kept on a darn leash all the time. "Let's hope she sees that he's a jerk and quits piddlin' around with him," he said. Aspen looked at her when she seemed shocked that he puled out at cigarette. "Smoking. What else?" he said, rolling his eyes. When she spoke again, he couldn't help but laugh. "You think I don't know that already. It's not like anyone can change me anyway. You people think you cam, but you can't dig me out the hole I'm already in. I'm too far gone," he said, puffing the smoke out.

12Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:50 am

wills

wills

Drake poured himself a cup of coffee and sighed. "Nothing serious could come out of the boy anyway," he said with a shake of his head. The boy would have to leave, go back home eventually. So if he couldn't break them up, time would. "Want coffee?" Ann crossed her arms over her chest and started to speak before she stopped herself. "'You people?'" Ann quoted, shaking her head. "Well, y'all northerners think we are just country bumpkins," she grumbled. She sighed and tried to calm down. "Why are you here? You obviously don't want to be here."

13Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he looked at the ground. He was really worried for his sister. This new guy wouldn't be any good for her. "That may be the case dad, but he could be here for a while. We don't need someone like him changin' Ann," he said, and he glanced out the window. "I think she needs to stay away from him," he said. When his father offered him coffee, he nodded. "Sure. The good Lord knows I need it," he said. Aspen smirked, and he rose a brow. "Y'all? What kind of a word is that? And last I heard, y'all call us Yankees," he said. He smirked and looked her over. "I came for the sweet Southern Belles," he said sarcastically. "I was forced to go because of my behavior. I have to work on this stupid family farm for who knows how long."

14Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:31 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed at his comment and leaned against the counter. "No boy will be changin' my lil girl," he said with a shake of his head. He knew Ann. She wouldn't just be with any boy, no matter how good he looks or how different he is. "If he tries, he will have more trouble on his plate than he has already," he added on. He agreed with his next comment. He muttered, "She will. That boy'll be busy workin' come tomorrow." He poured a mug of coffee for Dimitri and handed it to him before plopping down where he had been seated before. Ann frowned before a smirk slipped onto her face. "Y'all are Yankees. At least we aren't all stereotypical rednecks. Maybe the south will do you some good," she stated. At his answer, she arched a brow. "Farms aren't that bad. It is actually rewarding sometimes, especially if you have a chance to ride a horse."

15Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to his father, and he nodded. "I'll be after him if he think that he can mess around with her. Besides, if he really has an accent, Ann won't go near him," he said with a laugh. He hated the northern accent, and he was sure that Ann did as well. "Heck, I might even go as far as to work on the farm with him just to keep an eye on him. I'm sure they could use an extra hand," he said. He took the coffee and began to sip it. "I'm sure someone will have his hide by the end of the month, be it us, them, or maybe even the police," he said. Aspen rolled his eyes. "You mean you guys aren't rednecks?" he said. He took another puff of his cigarette, and he looked over at Ann. "So getting to ride a horse is going to make up for all the cow crap I have to clean up?"

16Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:11 pm

wills

wills

Drake took a long sip of the coffee, grasping at the need to wake up. He chuckled at Dimitri's comment and nodded. "Maybe so," he agreed. At his suggestion, Drake arched a brow and pondered over it. "It might just be a mighty fine idea," he agreed finally. Someone needed to keep an eye on that boy. Ann shrugged instead of replying. He could think what he wanted to. Instead, she addressed his next question. "You would never understand unless you rode a horse free. On your own. One of the best things."

17Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled lightly. "I'll go over there right now actually," he said, and he gave his dead a hug. "Keep my coffee warm," he said with a small wink before he ran out the door. The farm was just the next house, so it didn't even take him a minute to get there. He smiled as he walked in the house. "Hey y'all!" he said with a grin. "I was thinking of helping y'all watch over the new guy," he said. Aspen couldn't help but smirk. "I'll pass," he said. he soon finished his cigarette, and he took a swig of his drink before he lit another one. His mother told him that he was worse than his father, but he wasn't like him. He wouldn't hurt his wife or his child. His father would.

18Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and returned the hug before smiling slightly. "Don't bite off more than you can chew!" he called as he watched his son run out of the house. Maria's father, Clay, was mopping his face with a towel. He had already been working in the hot sun, despite how it was only mid morning. "Ah, it's the Sherwood boy," he said, clapping him on the back. "Are you sure 'bout that. Kid's a handful." Ann arched a brow but then shrugged. She tried to dismiss the smoking but still frowned either way. "Maybe you should rethink that. The quicker you change, the quicker you're gone."

19Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled at Clay, or as he usually called him, Mr. Winters. "Yeah, I'm sure. So I'm taking it this is your grandson," he said. He remembered when he was younger, he heard his dad talking about how Maria had divorced some guy, and she had a kid named Aspen. He hadn't heard about them in a while, but it was just a guess. "Besides, I've worked these fields so much, I could do it with my eyes closed. I'm sure adding in him won't be so bad," he said. Aspen let out a chuckle. "You are kidding right? Sure, I get to go back home, but to what? A broken family? No way. I already have everything planned out anyway," he said. He planned on staying for a few days before he took off running. He didn't know where he was going, but he was going where no one would know him, and no one would find him.

20Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:14 pm

wills

wills

Clay nodded at his observation and sighed to himself. "My daughter didn't want to deal with him anymore. She knows how I am. I can whip a boy into shape," he said, leaning back against the wall. "Whipped my own sons into shape. They knew where they stood. Listened to me. Maybe so will he," he added on. Half smiling, he nodded at Dimitri. "So long as you want to, then go ahead. I will give you a bit of money for it." Ann frowned at that and twiddled her thumbs. "Oh," she began. "Well at least you have a family. Some aren't fortunate enough for it."

21Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to him explain Aspen, and he sighed. "Man, he sounds like a handful," he said. He had met Maria only a few select times, and she seemed like a really sweet person. Aspen must have been really bad if she didn't want him anymore. He shook his head when he offered to pay him. "No, I'm good. Don't worry about me. I won't be needing anything anytime soon," he said. He couldn't help but smirk as he pictured the city boy working on a farm. "That boy is in for a rude awakening," he said. Aspen finally got fed up threw his cigarette on the ground. "That is what you people don't get! My mother sent me here because she didn't ant me. My father could care less if I was dead or alive. Please, tell me how that is a family," he said bitterly before he stormed off.

22Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 pm

wills

wills

Clay nodded once and raked a hand through his hair. "Hadn't had the boy here for an hour, and he already up and stalked off," he said with a long sigh. When he declined, he nodded once and cracked a smile. "You're a good kid, Dimitri," he stated, patting him on the back. Nodding at his final comment, he muttered, "He is. Around here, he is going to run into so trouble." Ann suppressed a frown as she watched him walk off. She scoffed and stood. "Who needs you anyway," she grumbled under her breath as she left.

23Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled, and he shrugged, looking at the ground. "Nah," he said. He glanced around, seeing no sign of the new guy. "I wonder where he is. Ann heard about him and darted out the door. There is no telling where she is now," he said with a small laugh. "I'll go ahead and tell my dad. You should look for that boy. It's only his first day here. We wouldn't want him to run into the sheriff," he said with a laugh. Aspen sighed, and he ran to a place that seemed secluded enough. He grabbed another cigarette and began smoking it.

24Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:29 pm

wills

wills

Clay took out a bottle of water and took a swig before nodding. "I prolly should. If he is already in mischief, we will be in for a long ride," he said with an exasperated sigh. "Nice seein' you, boy," he added on, patting Dimitri on the shoulder as he headed for the door. He paused to glance back at him. "Help yourself to some water if you want some before you leave," he called before heading out in search of Aspen.

25Hunger Games AU 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU 2 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded along with Clay, and he sighed. "I have a feeling that boy is in for a long ride no matter what," he said, and he smiled when he offered him a water. "No thank you sir. I'll just be on my way. Call me whenever you need me," he said. Aspen was sitting under a tree with his eyes closed. He didn't was to go anywhere. He just wanted to be alone. He took another puff of smoke and drank. It was his last bit of smoking and alcohol he would have for a while. He might as well make the most of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum