Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:49 pm

wills

wills

Braxton rose a brow at Liam and smirked slightly. "Hannah," he repeated, giving Liam an incredulous look. "He's never mentioned he had a girlfriend," he said, and Liam mentally sighed. This is exactly what he wanted to avoid. "I'm Braxton, Liam's brother," he stated, shaking her hand quickly. Liam dropped his gaze to the ground and muttered, "Yeah, well. Let's get going." Braxton arched a brow. "Why are you so eager to leave?" he asked.

27HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah rose a brow at Liam when Braxton spoke. "Really? Well, I guess that goes both says. My father isn't the nicest man when it comes to boys," she said with a laugh, and she looked over at Liam. He seemed really ready to leave. "Are you okay, Liam?" she asked him, and she bit her lip. "You know, I don't have to come over," she said quietly, hoping that Braxton wouldn't hear it. He would probably encourage her to come if he did.

28HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:21 pm

wills

wills

Braxton's face grew momentarily solemn as Hannah mentioned her parents. Although the death hadn't affected Liam too much, Braxton still felt the pang of it every day. He shook his head and forced a small smile. Liam rubbed the back of his neck and was about to reply to Hannah's comment, but Braxton beat him to it. "No, Hannah. You are welcome. You could come over for dinner. Tonight we have having lasagna."

29HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah bit her lip when she heard Braxton. "Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything," she said shyly, and she looked over at Liam. She could tell that he was getting a bit uncomfortable, and she hated it for him. "I really don't have to. My sister can always take me home," she said with a small smile.

30HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:40 pm

wills

wills

Liam glanced away and grabbed his equipment bag. "Uh, yeah, Brax. I mean, maybe not tonight. It has been a long night," he mumbled. He turned to Hannah and gave her a quick hug. "I will, uh...see you later," he said after another moment. He didn't need his brother embarrassing him anymore than he already had. Also, he just didn't know how he would explain the lack of parents.

31HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Hannah gave him a small smile, and she looked down at the ground before hugging him back. "Yeah, I'll go see you later," she said, and before she pulled away, she whispered in his ear. "You were amazing today. I can't wait to see you Friday night." She pulled away and waved at him before going back over to Angel who was waiting for her.

32HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:48 pm

wills

wills

Liam forced a small smile; he did feel pretty bad about not letting her come over. Yet, now was just not the time. He half smiled as she spoke to him. "I wasn't that great, but thank you," he whispered back. He waved as she left and went to Angel. He turned and went with Braxton to his car.

33HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:54 pm

squid.

squid.

{timeskip?

34HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 pm

wills

wills

{yeah....to when?

35HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:06 pm

squid.

squid.

{if you want to do my idea we can, but if not then we can ts to maybe the football game.

36HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:12 pm

wills

wills

{hm....idk......

37HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:13 pm

squid.

squid.

{we can do whatever you want right now.

38HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:20 pm

wills

wills

{ I am not quite sure.....

39HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:23 pm

squid.

squid.

{we can rp on something else while you think about it

40HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty le timeskip Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:06 pm

wills

wills

It was getting closer to the end of the school year, and most of the time his father only wanted to talk about college and how everything was being paid for. That is, when he wasn't drunk. When he was drunk, he would scream at him to be a better student and make better grades so that he could bring in a lot of money for him. He still hated his father. That was why he would disappear of to Angel's house most of the time. He had just got into a fight with his father - again- and was driving quickly down the road. He looked down to quickly text Angel to tell her he was coming. The next thing he knew, the car crashed.

41HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was sitting in her room, wondering if she should call Drake. He came over a lot more often since his father was drinking all of the time. She didn't mind it one bit, but she was just worried about her father. He had gotten better, but he still didn't like Drake too much, even though he knew how much Angel liked him. She sighed before finally calling him. Hopefully he wasn't in the middle of something. She sure didn't want to call him while his dad was in the middle of yelling at him. She somehow managed to never meet the man, but it was probably for the best in the end.

42HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:19 pm

wills

wills

Drake could feel himself already fading towards unconsciousness. He managed to press the answer button on his phone and tried to whisper "help" before he passed out. Medics soon arrived and quickly went to help him out of the car. One found his phone, which had been cracked in the accident, and made the call to Angel's number. "Hello? You called this young man right? I am afraid he has been in an accident," the medic said rather quickly into the phone.

43HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was in shock when she heard him. What happened? Was he okay? "Drake? Drake! Answer me!" she said frantically. She was already grabbing her coat and her keys, ready to drive to wherever he was. When she heard the medic, she felt her blood run cold. She had to grip her bedside table to keep from falling. "W-what happened to him? Where is he? Is he going to be okay?" she fired off the questions, feeling her whole body shaking with anxiety. Drake had to be okay, he just had to be.

44HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:35 pm

wills

wills

The medic sighed and did her best to try to calm her down. "We aren't quite sure what happened, ma'am. We just know he was in a car accident. He looked as if he bumped his head pretty hard, and he is losing a lot of blood. We are taking him to the hospital now. It may be a while before you can see him, but you should come, if you would like," she explained as calmly as possible. "And inform his family, if you can," she continued.

45HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was pacing in her room frantically, running a hand through her hair. Drake had to be okay! "Okay, thank you. I will," she said before she hung up. She ran down the stairs and to her car, not saying a word. She quickly started to speed to the hospital, hoping that there wasn't a cop around. She would surly get pulled over. As she was driving, she called Ann and tried to stay as calm as she possibly could.

46HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:45 pm

wills

wills

The medics rushed Drake to the hospital and brought him to the ER immediately. Drake had succumbed to a coma. He was frantic and his heart rate was actually decreasing due to the stress he was going through. All that was on Drake's mind was the fact that he thought Angel was dead. Annalise was hulled up in her room; she didn't want to be anywhere near her father. She hated him almost as much as Drake did. When her phone rang, she rose her brow when she saw it was ANgel who had called. She quickly answered. "Hello? Angel? What's up?" she asked.

47HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was lost for words. She wasn't sure how to explain to Annalise what happened. "Come to the hospital right now. Don't ask questions. It's Drake," she said before she hung up and drove even faster. She parked rather recklessly and ran inside. She didn't even think twice before running into the ER. "Drake!" she screamed, trying to find him frantically. He had to be alive. He had to be! "Drake!" she screamed again.

48HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 pm

wills

wills

One of the medics stepped in front of Angel the moment she came running into the ER. "Ms...Ms! You have to wait. He can not have visitors right now," she said as calmly as she could. The doctor was trying his best to keep Drake's heart rate going, but it was steadily falling. Annalise had so many questions to ask, but she didn't have the time to ask any of them. She raced out to her car and quickly headed towards the hospital. She screeched into a parking space and dashed into the hospital.

49HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was trying to push her way past the nurse to get to Drake, but she couldn't seem to do it. "No, I have to see Drake!" she said, and she managed to push her way past her. "Drake!" she screamed again, and she ran to where he was. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw him. She was shocked to say the least. "Drake," she whispered, and tears fell from her eyes. She was about to take his hand, but she was pulled away.

50HG AU Normal - Page 2 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:19 pm

wills

wills

Drake's heart rate continued to drop the more he tried to struggle. This couldn't be happening! She couldn't be dead! The doctor forced Angel out of the room. "Ms. you can't be in here. This is only causing him more stress," he said before he nodded towards the waiting room. "We will come to you when you can see him....if you can see him. He is in a coma," he stated as calmly as he could manage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum