Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:19 pm

wills

wills

Victor ignored Angel and grabbed Drake by the hem of his shirt. "You should know I don't like any of your friends, and just because I am gone doesn't mean they are invited," he snapped. Before Drake could stop him, Victor slapped him across the face. "You are a worthless piece of crap, and you," he slurred, glaring at her. "Angus, get your butt out of my house right now before I make you leave." Drake clenched his fists and attempted to hold his tongue.

127HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was in shock when Victor grabbed Drake. She wanted to step in and do something, but she was honestly too shocked to do anything. When Victor slapped Drake, she snapped out of it and ran to him, pulling Victor away from him. "I'm not leaving. Not when you hit your son like that," she said angerly. SHe was going to make sure that Victor never put another hand on Drake or Annalise again. It was going to end. "I will call the police!" she said, narrowing her eyes at him. So much for watching her mouth and staying out of trouble.

128HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:47 pm

wills

wills

Drake couldn't deny that the slap burned. He had to do everything in his power to keep from attempting to murder his father. Victor scowled at Angel as she pulled him away. "What did I say about getting out of my house! I can call the police on you," he snapped. Before Drake could react, Victor had pulled out a gun. He aimed the gun at Angel's leg and pulled the trigger. "Out my house now, or the next time it will be your head!" he screamed. Victor then pointed the gun at Angel's head. Drake threw a worried glance back at Angel. Yet, his adrenaline was pumping. He would have to check on her in a second. He surged forward and pulled on his arm to move it away from Angel's head. He was not going to hurt her. Not anymore. The trigger was pulled. There was a scream. Then nothing.

129HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel narrowed her eyes at Victor, hoping it wasn't easy to see that she was terrified, but she knew that it was. She didn't even have time to react as he pulled out the gun. She didn't know that getting shot would hurt as much as it did. She screamed in pain and fell to her knees, able to support her weight. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't show any signs of weakness. Not in front of Victor at least. She hadn't even noticed that the gun was pointed at her head until she saw Drake run forward and stop him, but instead of the bullet hitting a wall, it hit a person, and that person just happened to be Ann.

130HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:18 pm

wills

wills

Drake didn't know what to do. Time seemed to slow down. This was all his fault. He should have expected this. He should have done something better; he wasn't sure who to run to first. He threw his phone to Angel and muttered, "Call the police. Now. Please." He pushed past Victor, who was now scowling at him. "No one will believe you. Not if I am not here," he snapped. However, Drake wasn't listening. He kneeled down beside his sister and whispered, "Please, Ann. Please." He gripped her hand tightly in his.

131HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was holding her wound. The pain was getting almost unbearable, but she couldn't do anything right then. She grabbed his phone and called without question. When someone finally answered, she tried to stay calm. "Please help. My friend, she was just shot. She needs medical attention right now," she said frantically. They soon told her that an ambulance was on its way. She tried her best not to think too much about the pain in her leg. she hung up and tried to stop the bleeding.

132HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:38 pm

wills

wills

Drake tried to keep her awake. He shook her and poked her but she didn't stay awake long. She was unconscious before he knew it. She was losing too much blood. "I am sorry," he whispered before he stood and moved over to Angel. "Are you okay?" he asked; the worry was written all over his face. This was all his fault. Ann could die, and Angel is hurt. He was shaking more than he should. "I'm sorry," he whispered. His father had already disappeared. It was a shame. He wanted him caught.

133HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked up when Drake came over, and she closed her eyes. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me, okay," she said, and she glanced over at Ann. She needed Drake more than she did. "Stay with Ann. I'll be fine," she said with a fake and pained smile. She honestly did try to look like she was happy, but she just ended up looking more and more pitiful. She didn't want Drake worrying about her when Ann was hurt more. She was nothing right then, and she knew it.

134HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:40 pm

wills

wills

"Are you sure?" Drake asked, giving her a worried look. He could tell that she was in pain, and that pained him even more. He reached out and gave her hand a tight, hard squeeze. "You will tell me if it gets too bad, right?" he asked before he quickly stood and ran to the get a belt. He wrapped it around the wound and pulled it tightly into a tourniquet. No reason for her to lose too much blood. He then sighed as he moved to his sister's side. She hadn't moved a muscle.

135HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:57 am

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded lightly. "I'm sure. Go on to Ann," she said, and she gve him a small smile when he made the makeshift tourniquet for her. "Thank you," she said. Soon, the paramedics came in and rushed to Ann. The picked her up carefully, placing her on a gurney and rushing her off to the ambulance outside. One of them came to Angel's side and picked her up, taking her to the ambulance. Another looked over at Drake. "You can ride with us if you would like."

136HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:14 pm

wills

wills

Drake could barely conceal the tears. This was all his fault. He should have never risked it. He should have just kept Angel away like he had wanted to from the beginning. His father wasn't safe. He barely noticed when a paramedic came up to him. He hadn't even noticed his sister and Angel had already been taken out to the ambulance. He numbly nodded as he stood and headed off the ambulance. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

137HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sat in the ambulance, waiting for Drake to come. She knew he blamed himself. He seemed to do that whenever something bad happened, and she hated it for him. It wasn't his fault. He didn't mean to. He didn't pull the trigger, but in his mind he did. He thought that he pointed the gun himself and shot both of them. She closed her eyes and looked up as Drake came in, and she took his hand. "Hey," she said quietly, but she knew that he probably wouldn't respond. If she even got a response, it would be him pulling his hand away.

138HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake barely heard Angel when she spoke. All he could think about was the fact that Ann could die because of him. There were plenty of other ways he could have stopped his father from shooting Angel. He could have simply helped her out of the house like his father had wanted. Yet, he had tried to stop him. And in the end, his sister was hurt. He might as well have taken the gun and pulled the trigger himself. He might as well be the one behind bars. Not his father. He turned away from Angel and attempted to hide the tears. It was all his fault.

139HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip as he turned away from her. She was expecting it, but that didn't make it hurt any less. She still left her heart break in two. She felt as if she couldn't help him, and if she couldn't help him, she was worthless. She glanced at the ground and bit her lip. When the ambulance stopped, she sighed to herself and was helped out after they took Ann out. She kept her gaze to the ground, afraid to look at Drake. She was worried that he would hate her. Would he? Did he?

140HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm

wills

wills

Drake rested his head in his hands and let out a long breath. He should have known it was too good to be true. He should have known his father wouldn't let him have the ounce of happiness he had for long. It would merely be a taste, and then everything would be snatched away from him like it always is. When they reached the hospital, he got out and headed inside without a word. He was stupid to put the ones he cared about in danger.

141HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was taken to a small room, and some doctors starts to help get the bullet out. It hurt a lot, but she dealt with the pain. They soon stopped the bleeding, and her leg was bandaged. She wasn't sure what time it was, but she was pretty sure that her parents would be worried soon. It was past time for her to come home, and the worst part was that she lied to them about where she was going. She had said that she was going to hang out with Livia. Now she would never be able to go see Drake again. She sighed, and she leaned back in her bed. She didn't think that Drake would come and see her. She would be alone for the night, and when she realized that, she began to cry.

142HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:22 pm

wills

wills

Drake had stayed in the waiting room for lord knows how long. He hadn't cried, at least not since he had left the house. He felt too numb to even do anything. It was when the doctor came by to tell him the news on his sister when he snapped out of it. "I'm sorry. She didn't make it," the doctor had said. The words seemed to echo in his mind. He wanted to scream at him and tell him he was wrong. But instead, he stood and made his way to Angel's room. He stepped in and hadn't made it all the way through the door before he broke down crying.

143HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel had managed to calm herself down for a little bit, but it still hurt more than her wound to know that Drake wasn't going to see her. At least she didn't think that he was until she saw the door open. She wasn't expecting to see him sob, but she ran to him when she did see it. She hugged him tightly, and she bit her lip. "I'm right here," she whispered, and she kissed his head. She wasn't going to ask about what happened, and she wasn't going to show any signs of pain, even though her leg hurt. She let him cry into her, and she lightly stroked his hair in hopes to comfort him.

144HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:55 pm

wills

wills

Drake didn't speak, or try to explain. Instead, he hugged Angel tightly and just cried. He hated crying in front of people, or crying at all for that matter. He always tried to appear strong, but somethings just broke him. He could barely believe it. His sister was gone. And it was all of his fault. Eventually, he did calm down. It was longer than he would have expected it to be. He pulled away and dried his eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered in a shaky voice. He wished he could be better for Angel. He wished he could spend time with her without worrying about his father all the time. He wished so many things. And he was sorry for so many things.

145HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked down at him, and she held him close. She wanted him to be with her as long as he would. She wasn't sure if she could quite take being alone. When he spoke, she shook her head and held his hand. "Drake, you have nothing to be sorry for. Listen to me, okay. I know you blame yourself, but it isn't you fault. I don't care what you think. I will say it to you until you believe it," she said, and she looked into his eyes. "Say it, Drake. Say it wasn't you fault," she said in a whisper.

146HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:30 pm

wills

wills

Drake glanced over at Angel and pressed his lips into a thin line. He couldn't say it, and he definitely couldn't believe it. He had acted rashly, and it was because of him that someone else was gone in his family. He was the catalyst. He was the one doing all the bad. "I can't Angel," he whispered, staring down at his hands numbly. "I can't say that, not when I am the reason my sister is dead," he whispered weakly. It was all his fault. He couldn't have prevented it. And even if he hadn't pulled the trigger, he may as well have.

147HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip when he said that he couldn't say it. She was about to say that he could, but his next words stopped her in her tracks. She looked down at the ground, and she remained speechless for a bit. Ann was dead? No way! There was no way she was dead. It was Ann! Ann couldn't be dead. She stayed quiet for a moment before she hugged him tightly and started crying. Usually she wouldn't cry, but she couldn't stop herself this time. It was Ann! Poor, Innocent Ann. She held Drake close to her, afraid that if she let go, she would lose everything.

148HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

If Drake felt bad before, he felt even worse now. Not only had Angel and his sister gotten hurt, his sister had died, and he made Angel cry. He sighed and held her close, rubbing her back. He just didn't know what to do anymore. He lost one of the two people he cared about most. And at this rate, he could lose the only person he had left. It was just too much for him. "I don't know what to do anymore, Angel. I am losing everyone," he whispered hoarsely.

149HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel held him close, still afraid to pull away. She didn't want to be alone or anything. She was still scared about Victor. What if he came after her? What if he hurt Drake? She didn't want Drake going home until he was caught and behind bars. There was no telling what he would do to Drake. Angel looked into his eyes, and she placed her hand on his cheek. "Drake, I promised you that I would never leave you, and I'm not backing out on that promise now," she said, and she slowly kissed him. Drake meant everything to her, and if she didn't have him, she was lost.

150HG AU Normal - Page 6 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:06 pm

wills

wills

Drake dropped his gaze to the ground and returned the kiss but remained momentarily quiet. "This isn't about you leaving, Angel," he whispered after a long moment. "If he killed my mom and my sister, what would stop him from trying to kill you as well?" he whispered, shaking his head. It seemed as if his father was after everyone he utterly cared about. He wanted Drake to be as miserable as he is. He just couldn't take it anymore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum