Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 16, 2016 7:41 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo laughed even more as Willow continued on with the story. "Do you remember how she used to make sure get on your dresses and have me make actual tea for the tea parties?" he asked, laughing a bit. H never did fit into one of those dresses, but he tried to do it for Maya. He did everything for his girls. He rose a brow at her next statement."Now what is that supposed to mean?" he asked with a chuckle.

Jamie took her hand, and he smiled a bit before he headed inside the room for the movie, but he noticed that Daphne and Gabriel weren't following. "Should I get them or leave them to their bantering?" he asked with a chuckle, and he made his decision as he walked with Mata into the dark room. Gabriel smirked, and he shook his head. "Are you kidding me? With enough research and a few hours in the library, I could beat anyone," he said, puffing out his chest.

752Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 17, 2016 5:05 pm

wills

wills

As she basked in the memories, Willow titled her head up to stare at the ceiling of the treehouse. Through the cracks, she could see the foliage of the leaves, cutting through any light that could have seeped through. A soft laugh escaped her lips at his question, and she planted a quick kiss on his lips. "I mean exactly what I said," she replied vaguely, resting her head against his shoulder. She felt comfort, being in their old treehouse; though it wasn't a home, it felt like one. It was her home within a home. One she never wanted to leave.

Maya glanced over her shoulder once more, watching the two of them with a small smirk. They were a bit of a handful, so it seemed. She turned and headed inside, closely behind Jamie. She might ask for details later - or maybe not. Who actually knew? Snorting, Daphne shook her head, wisps of hair falling across her eyes and obscuring her vision. "I don't they have information in textbooks on how to gamble. It is still a new...game of sorts," she replied, winking over at him. "Besides, I am not half bad."

753Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed May 18, 2016 6:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo had let himself drift off to sleep, but he managed to stay awake for a little bit longer, and he closed his eyes for a moment, yawning. "I think we need to get back to the hospital. Maya might be awake," he said, and he took her hand, pressing a kiss to her head. He didn't want to leave at all, but being an adult meant that he had to face reality. He didn't want to grow up and have to deal with things. He wanted to be a little kid again, but they all couldn't get what they wanted.

Jamie chuckled a bit, and he led her into the dark room. He sat down in one of the seats, and he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "I have a feeling that you and I will have a marvelous time tonight, even if I am just a bit tipsy," he said jokingly, and he leaned back, occasionally looking back to see if the other two would join them. Gabriel shook his head, laughing to himself. "A game? Well that should be easy. my friend. I can learn any game," he told her cockily.

754Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed May 18, 2016 8:43 pm

wills

wills

Grogginess was beginning to settle in, and all Willow wanted to do was curl up and sleep. It wasn't like she hadn't slept in the treehouse before, because she totally had. So, it wouldn't be a huge deal. However, then Apollo spoke, and a sigh escaped her lips. She wasn't ready to face reality. She knew that the moment she stepped into the hospital room again, she would break. She was supposed to be the strong, stable force; yet, it wouldn't do them any good to let Maya watch her crumble under all the stress and pressure. "I guess so," she whispered; her eyes dropped down to the floor of the treehouse. Reluctantly, she stood to her feet; she had to bend slightly so her head would bump the top of the treehouse.

Maya settled into a seat beside him, resting her head against his shoulder as she gazed out before them. "Maybe we shouldn't be scaling buildings if you are 'a little bit tipsy,'" she commented with a pointed look in his direction. It definitely didn't seem promising. Shaking her head, a few blonde strands of hair fell across her face before she quickly brushed them back. Wrinkling her button nose, she muttered, "But you can't beat me. Not even if you tried," she replied with a satisfied smirk.

755Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed May 18, 2016 10:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her for a moment, and he took her hand, a small smile coming to his face. "My dear, I promise you that it will be okay. I will make sure that everything is okay. Nothing will go under my watch," he said, and he kissed a small kiss on her temple before he started to head to the car. He didn't want to leave the treehouse at all, but he needed to go see his daughter. He could be twenty-one again and be building the treehouse for the love of his life. He had to go to the other love of his life. His only daughter.

Jamie rolled his eyes, pushing her playfully. "Oh trust me, I have scaled the tallest buildings around here more drunk than I am now. Climbing up some ladder to get to a roof will be a piece of cake. Besides, I will the drunkenness will slowly go away by the time that the movie is over," he said. Gabriel smirked, and he shook his head, holding his chin high. "My friend, every competition in a mind game. If you have the right mindset, you can beat anyone, even if you have never played the game in your entire lie, much like poker," he said.

756Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu May 19, 2016 12:22 am

wills

wills

Willow forced a small smile for Apollo's sake. She wasn't quite sure if she believed his words, but she would at least try. She owed that much to him. Slowly, she headed off to the car, remaining silent the entire time. She was afraid that is she spoke, her voice may crack. She wouldn't be able to handle that. Scooting into the car, she silently buckled up, staring out the window as she did so. The tears were already sparkling in her eyes, but she forced them back. Her last name might have changed, but she wasn't going to lose her crap, not in front of her daughter. "Let's go," she whispered, not removing her gaze from staring out into the ominous night. It seemed to foreshadow the events that were to come.

"I still don't think it is safe," Maya protested, letting out a snort. She didn't understand how Jamie could do it. Drinking was a hazard, and she would more or less get herself into some deep trouble if she were to do it herself, which she wouldn't. Crossing her arms over her chest, Daphne took his words into consideration, but she wasn't convinced. "My friend, this competition is more than just a mind game," she began, mocking his posh accent. "Poker is a game of chance, and perhaps reading people. If you bluff and the other person knows it, you are more than likely doomed. If they bluff and you don't catch it and you fold, you lose the hand. If you have something amazing, but they have something even better...," she trailed and smirked up at him. "I think you get the point, Gabbey," she finished, patting his shoulder, or what she could reach of his shoulder.

757Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu May 19, 2016 8:43 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at his wife. He hated to see her sad like that. She had done so much for the family as it was, and she needed something grand in return. He pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head before he started to drive. He didn't want to do it. He didn't want to go to the hospital. He wanted to turn the car back around and be a kid again. The treehouse was the only safe haven, besides Willow, that he could turn to. Soon the hospital came into view. A deep sigh escaped his lips. He took his wife's hand, walking in to the hospital. Jamie, unexpectedly, was still here. He thought he would have left. "Any news?" he asked the boy. He looked like he had overdosed almost. His eyes were bloodshot, he had dark circles under his eyes that were unbelievable. He wondered what he had taken. "Nothing," he said blankly. Just then the doctor walked in.

Jamie took her hand, and he pulled her a bit closer. "Maya, my dear, people don't get remembered for being safe," he said, and the movie started. "I guess they are going to be late," he said to himself. He wondered what they were even doing. Gabriel rolled his eyes as he heard her. "Even games of change are a mind game. You have to fake things. All in the mind. And I can do all of that because I'm a smart cookie," he said, poking his head and winking.

758Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri May 20, 2016 2:53 am

wills

wills

At this point, speaking seemed like an accomplishment; something that would take a lot of energy to do. Energy that Willow did not have in her. She said nothing the entire ride, or when they entered the hospital. Her eyes trained on the floor; she didn't want to be here and own up to the fact that her child could potentially die. As her gaze shifted to Jamie, a sense of anger bubbled up in the pit of her stomach. In the end, she wasn't the only person to blame for the shape that Maya was in. Though, being the person that she was, she said nothing. If she did, her words would have the potential to cut deep, and she knew deep down she didn't want to do that, not to Maya or to herself and perhaps even to Jamie; in the depths of her being, she knew that she still cared about him. His actions were distasteful, but he had been like a son to her. So instead, her gaze cut towards the doctor, and she muttered, "What's the prognosis?" She had to know that her daughter was all right. Slowly, she reached out to grasp Apollo's hand; her steady anchor. The person would could keep her grounded when no one else could. Even simply having his fingers intertwined with hers was enough to soothe her. The anger died away almost as quickly as it had come. Maya wouldn't have wanted her to be angry; actually, the old Maya would make goofy faces or stick straws up her nose to cheer everyone up. Tears and a small smile creased her lips. She needed her daughter back. (that moment when you either coat on the feels at 2 in the morning or make edits because that is the crap that happens at 2 in the morning)

Snuggling into him slightly, Maya offered a small smile up at him as she muttered, "But if you die, there won't be a reason to be remembered." She nudged him lightly before turning forward to at least try to pay attention to the movie. Considering his words, Daphne pursed her lips. "That isn't so if you don't have a good poker face, which I am sure you don't. I bet you would grin from ear to ear if you had a perfect hand," she stated, arching her brows at him. She just didn't believe he could do it. There was no way that he could be perfect at everything.

759Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri May 20, 2016 8:23 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at the hand of his wife as she wrapped her fingers around his. He could tell that she needed it more than she needed a lot of things. She needed to be comforted. He closed his eyes a moment as he waited for what the doctor had to say. The doctor reread his clipboard, and he sighed for a moment before looking at the two parents. "She will be fine. We will have some medicine ready for her. She might need to lay for of school for a little bit, but that is all up to her. No real health damages have come out of this, so that is a good sig. Have her check up with us in about two weeks and we will see how she is doing," he said. He took a glance at Jamie. "I need him to come with me, though," he said. Jamie didn't look up. He only did when he felt a hand grab him. He was brought into a room, and the doctor came out a few minutes later without Jamie. "Are the parents of this boy here as well? I'm afraid I am going to have to call the police on him. He had multiple illegal substances in him. Not a good chemical combination either. I managed to get some of it out, but I still am going to have to call someone," he said. Apollo's gaze widened. What were they going to do? How could they make it to where Jamie wouldn't go to jail. It wouldn't be his first offence either.

Jamie smiled a bit, and he looked down at her and their hands. He was really starting to like this girl. She meant more to him than a lot of people did. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips before he started to watch the movie. Gabriel rolled his eyes, and he pushed her playfully. "I so would not! I would expect you to know me better by now, Daph," he said, checking the time. Well, they were late for the movie.

760Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri May 20, 2016 1:58 pm

wills

wills

Relief seeped through her veins, and her shoulders sagged. She never would have thought a weight this great could have such a magnitude on her until it was lifted off of her. She sank against Apollo and gave his hand a small squeeze. Their daughter would be all right. Confusion crossed her face as the doctor lead Jamie out of the room, and when he came back moments later, the confusion seemed to grow like a vice. Though she didn't approve of his actions and though she wasn't his biggest fan at the moment, Jamie was still her best friend's son, and she couldn't just sit back and do nothing. "He can't go to jail!" she protested, grasping at any real, liable excuse that there was. "He is a minor," she insisted; the excuse seemed plausible enough. No matter the crime, minors didn't go to jail. Juvy? Perhaps, but not jail.

A small smile curved on Maya's lips as he kissed them, and she rested her head against his shoulder as she directed her attention to the movie. She wasn't sure what would become of this relationship, but perhaps it would be worth it. Daphne stumbled back slightly when he pushed her, but easily regained her balance. "Who knows if I know you or not?" she inquired as she wiggled her brows. The movie was the last thing from her mind.

761Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched his wife, and he took her hand. He thought for a moment about what he would have to do, and a thought came to his mind. If it didn't work, he would be going to jail along with Jamie. He grabbed his wallet, and he pulled out about seven hundred dollars. He handed it to the doctor, and he narrowed his eyes. "If I give you this, you will leave the boy alone. It's my only offer. Take it or leave it," he said firmly. The doctor watched him for a moment, looking around to make sure that no one was watching before he pocketed the money. "Fine, but you need to get that boy help. He isn't going to live to see twenty-one that this rate," he said. Apollo sighed as he walked away. He wrapped his arms around his wife, and he kissed her head. "Yu go check on our little girl. I'll go have a stern talking with Jamie.

Jamie looked down at her, and he pressed a small kiss to her cheek. He was hoping that maybe things would end up better for them. Gabriel looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. He knew that they should probably go in the movie, but he didn't want to. "How about we see if you do," he said.

762Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun May 22, 2016 6:28 pm

wills

wills

Willow had watched the exchange in complete shock; things wouldn't end well if they were caught. What was Apollo thinking? She let out a long sigh and glanced up at Apollo, uncertainty clear in her gaze. He made a rash decision - one that somehow worked nevertheless. She might have questioned it at any other time. "No," she whispered at his comment, shaking her head immediately. "You go check on Maya. I'm going to talk to Jamie," she murmured as she pulled back a few unruly wisps of hair. "It'll be better coming from me."

Maya glanced over at him and sent him a half smile, moving closer to him before returning her attention to the movie, or at least trying to return her attention to the movie. Jamie wasn't one to make it easy on her. "Maybe we will," Daphne agreed with a smirk. She was determined to beat him either way. She wasn't going to lose a challenge after all.

763Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun May 22, 2016 7:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was about to walk to the boy's room, but he paused when he heard her. He knew her feelings toward Jamie. Ever since he started to take the wrong path, he loathed him. "Are you sure?" he asked, but he knew that she had her mind set on it, and he couldn't stop her. "Alright, but please, don't kill the boy. And don't be surprised if he can't remember a word you say," he said before he made his way to Maya's room. He sat down in a seat, and he took her hand. Jamie was sitting in a hospital bed with an iv in his arm, slouched over. He was staring blankly at the corner.

Jamie glanced back every now and again to see if the other two would come in, but they never did. "Well, I believe this double date was a good idea. Maybe Gabriel will finally get a girlfriend." Gabriel smirked even more. "Just tell me when. I'll come and beat you," he said, pushing her playfully. He would show her that he was amazing at everything. It was just the Brit in him.

764Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun May 22, 2016 8:12 pm

wills

wills

Merely nodding in response, Willow turned and stepped into Jamie's room. For a moment or so, she did not say a word. Instead, she just eyed him thoughtfully. Finally, she moved to sit on one of the chairs. Instead of going right into lecture mode, she started off with something else instead; something, in her eyes, that was more important than the drugs he had been scarfing down for who knows how long. "You know, when you were younger, you would stay at my house for weekends at a time. It wasn't that I was keeping you from your parents, but you always wanted to see us," she began, pausing as she thought over the memories. "It was before Maya was born. Actually, I have a picture of us while I was pregnant with Maya. Your hand was resting on my stomach..," she continued before refocusing. "Point is...I still care about you Jamie. I don't particularly agree with your decisions, so I just disconnected from you. I didn't want you to influence Maya. I can't control what you do, but I am going to look out for my daughter and what is best for her."

"Pfft...double date," Maya muttered, rolling her eyes as she attempted, unsuccessfully, to find the two. It wasn't much of a double date if they were AWOL. Daphne was highly doubtful that Gabriel could actually beat her. Sure, she wasn't a topnotch professional, but she was average, and he was a beginner. "Deal, except for the beating me part. I will bring tissues along for when you lose."

765Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun May 22, 2016 9:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie didn't look up when he heard the door, but he knew who it was just by the way she carried herself. He listened quietly, still not looking at her. He could feel the tears coming to his gaze. He couldn't tell if he was really emotional or if it was just the high he was on. "Why do you care about me if I am nothing more than a disgrace that needs to stay away from Maya? Why don't you just let me slowly kill myself? That would make you happy, wouldn't it? Or maybe if you are too humane for that you can send me off to rehab like it will actually help me," he said, finally looking up at her. He looked just as bad as he did before. "It's not like anyone will miss me," he said quietly.

Jamie chuckled a bit, and he shook his head. "I do believe you are right, but that means we can make out a bit more," he said before he kissed her softly. Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Tissues? My dear, Brits don't cry. Emotions are for the weak Americans," he said, a small smirk coming to his face. He had to beat her at her own game.

766Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun May 22, 2016 9:23 pm

wills

wills

Silence, sometimes it could be beautiful and other times it could be deafening. As she tried to reason through her thoughts and try to figure out what to actually say, Willow pursed her lips. Eventually, she looked him squarely in the eye and muttered, "That's not true James. A lot of people will miss you. Yours parents, Maria, Spencer....they will all miss you. I will miss you." A long sigh escaped her lips as this thought coursed through her brain, creating many different pathways. "Just because I don't agree with what you do doesn't mean I don't care about you. It isn't too late to change your path in life. Look at my husband. He made reckless, terrible decisions in life, but now he is a dignified businessman, making more than he knows what to do with."

A smile edged onto her lips as she returned the kiss. "There are still other people around," she murmured as she pulled away. What a distraction. Daphne arched a brow at the comment. She couldn't help but roll her eyes as she replied with, "No emotions at all, hm? So, are you telling me you are practically a robot? Robots are no fun." A smirk appeared on her lips once more.

767Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun May 22, 2016 9:37 pm

squid.

squid.

A haunting, deafening laugh came from Jamie's lips. It sounded like something from one of those horror movies that would give you nightmares, but this wasn't some fictional story; no, this was all real. "If only the world really was that simple. Apollo only changed because you were there, and let's face the facts. I have no one. And I'm not smart. I can't be some fancy businessman. I was born to die young, and that's just the facts. Who knows, maybe this very bed will be my deathbed one day," he said quietly. He yanked the iv out of his arm, and he ran a hand through his hair. "And Maria and Spencer? You're joking, right. They both hate me," he said. From his pocket, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He may act strong, but he was trying to hide the tears that were flowing down his face. His hands shook madly, and it wasn't from the drugs. He was scared to die young.

Jamie chuckled a bit as she pulled away, and he pouted. "I know, but I really want to kiss you. You look nice in the dark," he said, chuckling. What was the worst that could happen if they kissed a few times anyway? Gabriel shook his head, chuckling. "Robots? Looking quite into the science fictional world, now aren't we?" he asked. Now that he was thinking about it, he was getting pretty hungry.

768Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 12:45 am

wills

wills

The laugh, or cackle for a better word, send chills like icy fingers down her spine. But no, Willow wasn't afraid. At least, she wasn't afraid for herself. She was scared for her daughter and for Jamie. Things were growing personal and quite unsettling. Jamie was messed up, and truthfully, she wasn't sure how to fix it. Gritting her teeth at his foul words, Willow muttered, "But your parents. You have your parents. Apollo only ever had his mom, who was bedridden throughout his teenage years." She reached out and snatched the packet of cigarettes away from him. "I am not going to sit by and watch my best friend lose another child," she snapped; the words passed from her lips before she could even stop them.

Arching a brow, Maya crossed her arms over her chest. "How would you know that I 'look nice in the dark' if you can't even see me?" she pointed out to which someone near them grumbled a "shh" before returning the attention to the show. Well, some people were interested surprisingly. "Science fiction?" Daphne repeated before shaking her head, a few blond strands of hair dropping into her face once more; though, she didn't worry with them. "Hardly. I am just making an observation."

769Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 7:47 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie narrowed his eyes when she took the pack, and he was about the grab it back from her, but the words froze him. Another child? "What have they been keeping from me?" he asked, a dark tone in his voice. He stood, grabbing onto her shoulder. "What have they been keeping from me!" he yelled, the tears falling more than before. He thought he could trust his father, but he was dead wrong. He couldn't trust anyone. Not even the man he looked up to. He started to stumble towards the door. "And don't act like you care, Willow Davenport. You are just trying to get me away from your daughter. Too bad I've already corrupted her," he said bitterly.

Jamie chuckled a bit when he heard the complaint from someone in the movie house. "Because I have amazing eyesight," he said jokingly, and he pressed a soft kiss to her cheek before he went back to the movie. Gabriel rolled his eyes as he heard her words. "Really now? I find that rather hard to believe," he said jokingly, and his gaze was soon brought to her lips. That was a bad idea.

770Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 12:07 pm

wills

wills

Uncertainty slipped into her gaze; she hadn't meant for the words to come out. They just had. She might have told him, calmly and rationally, if the next words hadn't slipped past his lips. Anger replaced the sympathy as she dumped the pack of cigarettes into the trash. "You know I did care about you. Otherwise, I wouldn't be in here trying to convince you to change your course in life now while it is not too late. But you have proven to me that is worthless trying. You don't have anyone because you push everyone anyway, Jamie. Anyone who tries to help you, you throw them away like last weeks sport's issue. That's where you and Apollo are different. He actually let me in," she muttered; the anger dripped from each word. This hadn't went according to plan, but his words had cut her deep; she was on the verge of tears all over again, but for so many different reasons. She wasn't even sure what she was upset over anymore.

"Oh? I don't even think people with 20/20 vision can see in the dark," she teased quietly before returning the kiss. She, finally, tried to redirect her attention to the film; though, she had no clue what was going on at this point. Daphne snorted in response, crossing her arms once more over her chest. Noticing he was staring at something on her face, she furrowed her brows in confusion. "What? Is there something in my teeth?"

771Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 2:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie tried to hide the pain in his gaze. He knew all of it was right, he quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. He couldn't have Willow seeing his emotion. He couldn't have anyone seeing it. He couldn't stop it, though. He burst into tears, hiding his face. "Why won't you tell me about earlier? The other child? What have my parents been keeping from me?" he asked. He could feel his heart racing. In fact, it felt as if it was going to stop. He cliched his chest tightly, closing his eyes in pain.

Jamie rolled his eyes, and he wrapped his arm around her. "I do think that's what 20/20 means," he said with a smirk, and he ruffled her hair playfully, kissing her cheek. Gabriel started to blush, and he shook his head, trying to find an answer. "I-I don't see anything," he said shyly.

772Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 5:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow was unable to meet his gaze; actually, her eyes rested on the tiled floor. Her head was beginning to throb, and she suddenly wished that she hadn't come. She never wanted to leave the treehouse, but here she was now. "Jamie, she has enough issues already, and so do you. I wouldn't want you to know about her and seek her out and tell her everything. It isn't time. Besides, it isn't my place to tell you. I didn't even mean to say anything," she whispered; she felt as if a rock was lodged in her throat. She wasn't sure how to handle the situation. She was afraid to pull him into a hug to try to comfort him. She wasn't sure how he would react.

"Not in the dark," Maya refused, shaking her head. She blew a few strands of hair out of her face when he tousled it and sent a teasing glare in his direction. Daphne furrowed her brows at his comment and attempted to hide a smirk at his obvious bashfulness. "Uh huh...," she murmured slowly, eyeing him thoughtfully. "Then what is it?"

773Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 6:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie was trying to get everything through his head. He just needed someone who he could turn to. All of the secrets and emotions that he had were spilling out of him, and he couldn't seem to stop it. He hated feeling so lost and afraid. "Willow, I don't want to die young. I don't want to die," he said, holding on to himself. He had no one else to fall back on but himself, and he felt as if he had already ruined his life. He wasn't sure how he could ever get things back to the way they were when he was a little boy. He could run in the treehouse Apollo had built, and he could take on any bet that Maya gave him. Sadly, he had grown distant from those times. He just wanted to be a kid again.

Jamie chuckled, and he watched her as she moved her hair. He tried watching the movie, but he was lost when he tried to think of it. They must have missed a lot. Gabriel blushed even more, and he shoved his hands in his pockets bashfully. "It's nothing of much importance, trust me," he said, looking back up at her. Oh, he wanted to kiss her so badly.

774Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 6:22 pm

wills

wills

All the uncertainty and confusion didn't seem to matter in that small window of time. Slowly., Willow stepped up and pulled him into a hug, patting his back slowly. "Hey, it's okay. It isn't too late, Jamie. We can help you out, all right?" she whispered quietly, letting out a long sigh. Though Jamie thought so, he wasn't as alone as he felt. He did have people who cared about him and who wanted to help him. He just didn't seem to realize that. "But in order for me to help you, you have to trust me, all right?" she continued as she pulled away, an arms length of space was between them so she could look him sternly in the eye. He needed to know the severity of the situation.

Maya, instead of actually watching the film that was playing, pretended to. Due to Jamie's somewhat successful distracting skills, she had missed the majority of the movie. Oh well, at least she hadn't been the one to pay for it. Though Daphne wasn't sure if he were telling the truth or not, she decided to let it go and simply shrug. "All right, if you say so, British Boy."

775Random Ideas V.3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 6:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie could see how serious show was about the situation, so he seemed just as serious, more so desperate really. He was so scared. He had never felt so vulnerable in his life, and he hated it more than anything. He looked back into her eyes, nodding as he listened to her. "I trust you," he said quietly. He wondered what made him say those words. He had such a strong feeling of hate for her before, but there was something about her that just seemed to make him trust her. Maybe it was because she had known him for so long and for a while was just like another mother to him.

Jamie watched as the film came to an end. He didn't understand it, but he didn't care one bit. He stood up, taking her hand once more. "Shall we try to find the other two love birds?" he asked jokingly. Gabriel rose a brow when she spoke, and he smirked a little. "You say that like it's an insult, Daph," he said jokingly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum