Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie rose a brow as he heard the pickup line. Those were some of the worst one he ever heard. "Why can't you be like all the other people and just use the ones online?" he asked with a small sigh, and he glanced down at the girl. Why did she have to be so difficult? Jamie then took a look down at Maya's friend. He didn't remember seeing her anywhere, so she seemed fairly new. At Maya's words, his eyes widened, and he quickly shook his head. "I am not in love with you, and I never will be, Maya Davenport," he said with a small sigh. Oh, how he could use a cigarette right then.

Eren smirked, and he nodded. "I know you don't have the money. That's why I am going to pay for the dress. Think of it as a nice raise," he said, and he started to drive. He soon came to the store of a famous designed, and he took her hand. "Whatever you say, I am going to buy the dress, so take your pick. Expensive or cheap, I don't care. Whatever you like," he told her. He wanted her to look her best for the awards.

402Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:43 pm

wills

wills

"Because, those aren't original," Maya replied, rolling her eyes. She opened her locker and put the things she wouldn't need into it. "I never said in love. I said that you love me. You added the in love part. That must mean you subconsciously love me," she stated, pretending to swoon. Daphne merely rolled her eyes and opened her locker, which was right next to Maya's. Maya took a glance into her backpack and frowned. "Hey, Daph, is that-" she began, but Daphne interrupted her. "Oh, look at the time. Gotta run!" Daphne stated, before running off.

Cameron's eyes widened, and she shook her head. "No..no...I couldn't possibly let you do that," she stated. She wouldn't feel right if he got her a dress. What if the press found out? They would have a field day with this one. She bit her lip as he continued and nodded slowly. "Okay...but I just don't feel right with you paying for it," she whispered. She heard the few snaps of a camera and cursed. "Everywhere we go," she grumbled; but when she turned, she didn't see reporters like she expected. She saw a teenager. A fan.

403Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:38 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed, ad he rolled his eyes. Maya really was a pain sometimes. "I don't love you," he grumbled, and he sighed when he saw the location of her locker. Why did it have to be near his! He put his things in his locker, and he grabbed the things that he would need for his first class. "I have to go, Maya. If you can, please don't get lost on the way," he said, and he started to head off. This was going to be such a long day. He ran a hand through his hair, and he closed his eyes.

Eren rolled his eyes, and he got out of the car. Once he was out, he leaned on his casually. "Cameron,. how many times do I have to tell you, I don't mind buying you expensive things. It's not like it's a car or anything. Actually, do you need one?" he asked her curiously. When he heard the camera, he turned around, but he smiled as he saw the fan. He waved and blew the girl a kiss.

404Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:55 am

wills

wills

Maya frowned at him and slammed her locker shut. "Would it kill you to be a little....oh, I don't know, nice for a change!" she called after him, huffing. She shifted her backpack on her shoulders and stared down at her schedule. This couldn't be so bad, right? She didn't need Jamie. She was a strong, independent woman who didn't need a man to show her around the school. She eyed the room numbers and sighed when relief when she saw her class. English. Good.

Cameron stepped out of the car and smoothed down her blazer. "If I tell you, I might come home to one sitting in my driveway, and I am not going to let that happen," she muttered in response. She didn't want Eren buying her things. She didn't feel right when he did. She couldn't exactly repay him.

405Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sat in his classroom, trying his best not to just get up and leave. Although it may not seem like it, Jamie was very smart. He just never applied himself. H knew everything that was going on in his math class, so he didn't really pay attention. He glanced down when he heard his phone buzz, and he glanced down. Skip sound good today, Jamie? one of his friends asked. He sighed and snuck his phone before he replied. Sorry, but I have to show a little freshie around. My dad would kill me if he found out that I skipped, and the girl I have to hang with would tell him in a heartbeat. He closed his eyes, and he glanced at the ground. His father would probably make him quit art, and art was his favorite subject. He wanted to be a tattoo artist like his father and make his own designs.

Eren smirked and he looked down at her, raising a brow. "So if I did put a car in your driveway, would you return it?" he asked. No way she would do that. He walked and opened the door for her, hearing the click of the teenage girl's camera. Oh, he knew that girls all over wanted him to date Cameron. If only they really knew. He walked in after her, and he smiled at the lady at the desk. "I am looking for a formal dress," he said.

406Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:48 pm

wills

wills

Maya had been sitting in class, intently listening to the lesson. English was her favorite subject, and, frankly, the only class that she could ever really pay attention it. Her mind always wondered to bigger and better things in other classes. Okay, so she could tolerate history, and math was just common, straight forward answers. But Science? She couldn't stand it. When the bell rang, she scooped up her things and grinned to herself. They had already been assigned a project, and Maya was all for it. She unlocked her locker and glanced around for her friend, but she was nowhere in sight. She had just disappeared after the beginning of the day. Well, this would be a long day. She didn't want to have to follow Jamie around like a lost puppy. Huffing, Maya pulled out her schedule.

Cameron rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Who knows," she replied. She knew she wouldn't keep it. She wouldn't feel right keeping it. Following Eren in, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. The lady at the desk furrowed her brows. "Uh....for yourself?" she inquired uncertainly. Cameron had to place a hand over her mouth to keep from bursting into laughter.

407Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie got out of the class as soon as he could. He hated school so much. He went to his locker, and he glanced over at Maya. "Wait for me to get my things and then I'll walk you to science," he said. Once he had his binder and his book, he motioned her to follow him. He soon came to the science room, and he took a seat. Once the bell rang and everyone was in, the teacher walked in. "It's nice to finally see all of you today," she said, but she clearly glared at Jamie. Second year in a row with this woman, and she hated his guts even more. After taking the roll, she started the lesson, but Jamie of course wasn't paying attention. "Mr. Dameron, would you like to teach the class since you clearly know the material," she said in a bitter tone. Jamie was done with this woman. One year of her was enough. He stood, and the room switch from laughter to utter silence. "Class, I want you to erase all of your notes. You see, these equations are wrong. The entire formula is wrong," he said, and he started to erase all of the teacher's work. He then began to rewrite the question. "You see, the a in this equation which stands for acceleration, must be squared for this, and your answers for acceleration, they are all wrong. The s must be squared as well unless you want to write out all of this," he said, and he began to write a unit of 'm/s/s' on the board. The teacher was infuriated. First day and she already wanted to kill him.

Eren's eyes widened when he heard the woman's words, and he quickly shook his head. "No ma'am. For this lovely lady," he said, and he turned around to look for Cameron. He smiled a bit, and he pushed her toward the lady. "Go on. Work your magic," he said, and he sat down in one of the waiting seat, wanting to see what all she picked out. Oh, this was going to be fun. Watching Cameron get into dress after dress was going to be well worth the money.

408Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:56 pm

wills

wills

Maya was dreading science. Of course she had it right after English. She took her seat and pulled out her things. She pulled out her phone and began to text her friend, trying to find out what was up. No response. Huffing, she pocketed her phone quickly and glanced up just in time to see Jamie scrawling things on the board. She furrowed her brows and shook her head, already lost. She could do equations all day, but add words like acceleration in there? Forget it. How did her mother do it? Jamie was insane, whatever the case may be. Maya cleared her throat and spoke up. "Do you even know what you are doing?"

Cameron groaned as she was pushed forward. "Are you sure I can't just wear some nice slacks and a blazer?" she asked, but it was hopeless. She let out a frustrated sigh and picked out the first dress that she came in contact with. She wanted to go simple. She wasn't big on the whole "bold" thing. Besides, it was a nice little black dress. Or, at least, she thought so.

409Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:10 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie stepped back to admire his work, and he nodded in satisfaction. He glanced back when he heard Maya speak up. "Honey, I'm a bad boy, not stupid," he said. The teacher glared and was about to say something, but Jamie stopped her. "Before you do anything rash, just remember that you did ask me to teach the class," he said with a smirk, and the teacher roller her eyes. "Sit down, Dameron, before I do something that I will say I will regret but I know I won't," she said, and the class snickered. Jamie only huffed but returned to his seat, sending Maya a wink. "And that was Jamie Dameron for you, kiddo," he said, leaning back in his seat.

Erne shook his head, and he rolled his eyes. "What kind of a guy would I be to let you just go off to an important award show in dress pants and a blazer?" he asked, and he smiled, starting to look at some of the dresses. What would she look the best in? He wanted to know. He picked up a beautiful golden dress. It was amazing to say the least. "Cam, try this one on," he said with a bright smile.

410Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:57 am

wills

wills

Maya rolled her eyes at the term "bad boy." What were they...five? Okay, so Maya sometimes acted like it. However, she knew when to be serious. She was doodling in her notebook as Jamie and the teacher bickered back and forth. She could tell that they didn't get along well. "For one," she began hastily, "don't call me kiddo....unless you want me to call you Orlando. Ooo...or maybe even Andy...," she mumbled to herself. "Ok, I have a pickup line," she whispered to Jamie. She had lost interest in science. But in her defense...it was a science question. "Are you my BrO, because you broMEAN so much to mean and you are the only reason I breath," she said with a wink.

Cameron rose her brows as he picked out the golden dress. "Oh...I don't know...isn't it a bit too...flashy?" she muttered. It definitely wasn't something that was in her taste. Really, did hollywood hate neutral colors? This was just another reason why she preferred to stay in the background. She wasn't meant to be famous after all, and some people just weren't.

411Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:33 am

squid.

squid.

Blake was taking a few of the notes, but most of it he didn't bother to write down. He turned around when he heard Maya, and he rolled his eyes. "I thought we had a conversation about you calling me Orlando. You know I hate my middle name," he whispered to her, and eh went back to pretending as if he was actually writing something. When he heard her pickup line, it ended up making him smirk a it and let out a small chuckle. "I would applaud you, but this is physics, not chemistry. It's a lot better than your usual ones," he commented. When he bell rung, he closed his book immediately, and a bright smile came to his face. "Freedom!" he said, and he rushed out of the class as quickly as he could. Oh, he hated that class.

Eren sighed when she said no. Okay, he could see that. Gold didn't look good on everyone. He put the dress back up, and he started to look for some more. He smiled when he found a beautiful red one. "Try this one on. That's all I'm asking," he said. He just wanted her to put it on, and if she hated it, she hated it. He thought she would look good in it. Cameron had a bad habit of doubting how she looked in certain things. No matter how much he told her that she was beautiful, she still worried. It was cute though.

412Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:00 am

wills

wills

Maya didn't bother to take notes. If anything, she could ask Maria about them later. Besides, she just wasn't interested in science. She knew that disappointed her mother, but what could she do? When the bell rang, she cleared her throat with a "Uh hummm" but Jamie was already out the door. "Jerk," she cursed under her breath as she grabbed her backpack and headed out the door. She might continue to call him Orlando for that. Besides, she liked his middle name. Oh well, at least he thought the pickup line was good.

Cameron was uncertain about that dress as well. It was so bold, and would it class with her hair or work well with it? There were so many factors to take into play. Finally, she sighed and took it. "I am not making any promises," she grumbled. Maybe she should have went on her own. Eren was a guy after all. What did he know about clothes? Then again, what did she know?

413Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:40 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie glanced down at her when he heard his name, and he rolled his eyes. "What's her problem?" he asked himself, and he walked out of the room, going off to his locker to get his next things. Sadly, had he history next, but after that was art. "Where do you go to next?" he asked her, looking over at Maya. She didn't seem to like his stunt very well. He thought that it was pretty funny. Besides, he was right anyway. Better that than students copying down the wrong thing.

Eren smiled brightly when she agreed, and he hugged her tightly. "Thanks," he said before he handed her the dress and sat back own. He couldn't wait to see her in another outfit! She could look amazing in anything, really. How did she do it? It amazed him honestly. He glanced out the window, wondering if the press had caught on to what he was doing yet. He really did hope that they didn't.

414Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:48 am

wills

wills

Maya shuffled through her locker, pulling out the things that she needed. She frowned when she heard him speak. "Do you even care?" she inquired, letting out a long sigh. How did the guy even get away with the backtalk? If she talked to her parents like that, she would be grounded. "Math. I have math," she answered with a long sigh. It was better than science. "Andy. That's what I am going to call you."

Letting out a long sigh, Cameron murmured, "Don't mention it." She headed off into the dressing room and changed into the dress. She was already feeling self conscious, and she wanted nothing more than to throw her khakis and blouse. She called from behind the dressing room door, "Do I have to come out?" She didn't want him to see her in the dress.

415Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:16 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie glanced down at her. Okay, he could see her being a little curt, but she didn't have to be a jerk. "Knock yourself out," he said jokingly, and he grabbed his things for history. "You want to eat lunch with me and my friends? Your little friend is welcome to come. I won't say that you won't not be harassed though," he said, and he glanced down the hall. He needed to see how much time he had left to get to class. Since history was a ways away, he needed to be on his way quickly.

Eren rolled his eyes as he heard her. "Cameron, yes you have to come out here. It isn't going to be that bad," he said, rolling his eyes. He didn't see what she was so worried about. "No one is going to laugh at you," he said, and he leaned back in his chair. Heck, he would put on a dress and stand in front of the press to make her happy.

416Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:27 am

wills

wills

Maya furrowed her brows at him. Was he actually being nice to her? That was a new one. "Uh...," she began thoughtfully, "Sure. I will join you." She closed her locker and shifted her backpack on her shoulders. "I'm going to head to class," she continued with a half smile. "Catch you on the flip side," she continued, then paused. "That would have been so much cooler if I could actually do a flip...anyway...," she waved and headed off to class.

Cameron groaned and slowly nudged the door open. "For the record, I hope you know I hate this because I look so bad, and I am only wearing this for you, so feel honored," she grumbled as she walked over. She felt uncomfortable, because she wasn't used to wearing clothes so....tight.

417Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:56 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her, and he smirked a bit, rolling his eyes. "Don't hurt yourself," he said, ruffling her hair. He sent her a small wave, and he headed off to his own class. Just as expected, it was boring. He knew that he could have amazing grades, but he hates to apply himself, so he didn't want to do anything. He closed his eyes, and he tried to sleep.

Eren rolled his eyes, and he shook his head. When she came out, his eyes widened, and he paused for a moment. "Cam...you look stunning," he said, and he paused for a moment. How could she be so beautiful but hide it? He smiled brightly, and he stood, walking toward her. "You really do look amazing."

418Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:51 pm

wills

wills

Maya merely rolled her eyes and headed off to class. She zoned out most of the time, considering she knew what she was doing anyway. She never really tried in math, but she still came up with good results. Once the bell rang, she gathered her belongs and texted Daphne, who finally decided to text back. Sorry, had to go to the dentist. Just checked back in, she had said. Maya frowned. That didn't seem right, but she didn't object. She headed to her locker, and as expected, Daphne was there and....she smelled like cigarettes.

Cameron shook her head and dropped her gaze to the floor. "No...no. It is tight and bright...and out there. Maybe I should just change back now...," she said uncertainly. This dress was just too much for her wasn't it? Sure, Eren said that she looked good, but that might just be because he felt obligated to say so.

419Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake barely listened in the class, but that was to be expected. He was just waiting for the moment that he could leave. When he bell rung, e got out of there as quickly as he could. He came to his locker, and he put away all of his things. "Hey, small fry," he said, putting an arm around Maya. He was ready to get to lunch so he could eat. It was the one good part of the day. He glanced over when her friend seemed to come by, and he knew that smell all too well. Personally, he didn't like this girl.

Eren sighed, and he rolled his eyes, getting up to walk over to her. "Cameron, for the love of all that is good and holy, you don't look back in it. Here, watch this," he said, and he grabbed his phone, taking a picture of her. "Now take of the dress and let me see it," he said. Was he really doing this? Turns out he was. What was wrong with him?

420Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:54 pm

wills

wills

Maya furrowed her brows at the "nickname," and she shook her head. "Small fry?" she repeated, arching a brow. She glanced up to see that her friend was already heading into the lunchroom. "Uh, yeah, let's just go in..," she continued, rushing after Daphne. She wanted to know what the hell was going on, which was why she wasn't her normal, quirky self. She wasn't even that hungry, which was also abnormal for her. She was usually starving by this time of the day.

Cameron would have protested, but the picture was taken before she could even say anything. When he continued, she furrowed her brows in confusion. "What...why?" she muttered. She sighed and stepped back into the dressing room anyway. She changed back into her own clothes before handing off the dress. "What are you going to do?"

421Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake watched her for a moment. She was acting a bit odd, but he wasn't going to bother her too much about it. At least for now. He went on to the lunch room, and he grabbed a plate, stuffing his tray with anything that looked good. He watched Maya for a moment. Okay, what he said before was a lie. He was going to ask her about it. He sat down by some of his friends but made sure to leave a seat for Maya and her friend.

Eren looked down at Cameron, and he took the dress, rolling his eyes. "I am going to show you how beautiful you really are," he said in a rather forceful way, and without another word, he stepped into the dressing room. With clear struggle and a few grunts, he came out. Sadly, he couldn't even fully fit into the dress. "Now, would you like to compare how I look to your picture?" he asked, trying to breathe properly in the dress. Why was it so tight!

422Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:02 pm

wills

wills

As they went through the lunch line, Maya muttered, "Daphne, what's wrong. You smell like.." She shook her head and didn't finish. Daphne threw her a glance before continuing to pile her tray. "It's none of your business," she snapped, not acting herself. Okay, so Daph had a sharp tongue but not usually around her. "Uh...yeah...okay," she whispered before she paid for her lunch and headed over. She sat down beside Jamie and cracked a small smile, and Daphne soon joined her.

Cameron opened her mouth to tell him that it was fine; she didn't have to see. Yet, he was in the dressing room before she could even speak. When he came out, it was all she could do not to burst out into laughter. She placed a hand over her mouth and let out a few giggles. "My, oh my, Eren. You look...," she paused to giggle, "beautiful."

423Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake glanced up when Maya sat down beside him, and he leaned in close to her. "What's going on with your friend? I didn't know you hung out with the same crowd as me," he said, and he watched as he friend slier closer to hers and wrapped his arm around her. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend either," he said, and he tried to hide his anger. It was going to take a lot to keep him from punching his friend.

Eren sighed, and her rolled his eyes. "Yes, I know, but guess what. You look even more beautiful," he said, and he smiled a little bit. "Will you please buy the dress? See how much prettier you are than me," he said, and he smiled a little bit. It was going to be a long day if she didn't get the dress. "You would knock any guy off his feet in it," he said, and he smiled down at her, looking in to her eyes.

424Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:48 pm

wills

wills

Maya glanced at Daphne and frowned. "She doesn't. I don't even know what you are talking about," she replied defensively. She didn't hang out with that crowd. It was just a phase. It had to be just a phase...right? She frowned slightly as she watched the two of them and shook her head. "No, this is all in your head," she insisted as she took a bite of the awful food. "I have another pickup line," she continued, changing the subject.

Cameron sighed as she dropped her gaze to the ground. "I just...I don't know Eren. Wouldn't it be too flashy and out there? I don't want to be the center of attention...and you know that," she said thoughtfully. She wasn't going so that the press could ask her a bunch of questions. She was just going to Eren.

425Random Ideas V.3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake paused a moment as he heard her. "What is that suppose to mean?" he asked, trying not to sound offended. Was his crowd a bad crowd? If she thought that, then she could leave. He was just trash anyway. That's what most of the kids in his grade called him anyway. He learned to just deal with it though. Besides, why would he care what they said? When Maya spoke, he sighed, and leaned back, not touching his food. "What is it?" he asked.

Eren smiled a bit, and he took his hand, looking in to her eyes. "Cameron, you look amazing in it, and trust me, there will be girls wearing more revealing things than that. You will be fine," he told her, giving her hand a small squeeze. He didn't want her to have to worry about anything when it came to having to dress for the awards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum