Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 6:50 pm

wills

wills

They were three simple little words, but they held so much more significance than anyone would ever begin to understand. She dropped her arms by her side and nodded slowly. "Good, then I will need you to give me all the drugs that you have. I need to throw them out before you grow tempted again. I am sure the doctor can prescribed you some drugs that will be less harmful and will help you wing off of the ones you have been taking," she stated as calmly and rationally as she could manage. She wasn't sure how to go about this; she wasn't even sure how she would tell Elaine, or even if she should.

Maya cracked a small smile as she stood as well. "I guess, but who knows. They are probably on to the topic of 'my house is better than your house' and so forth," she commented with a shake of her head. Daphne smirked then and muttered, "Well to Americans, yes it is an insult." She folded her arms over her chest with a satisfied grin.

777Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 7:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie paused a moment when she asked for his drugs. Could he do it? He had piles of them at home. He had bottles he wasn't even sure were empty or not. He dug in his pocket, though it pained him, and he took out bottles of pills and bags of blunts. Some were half full, some were empty. "I have some at home my parents don't know about," he mentioned, but he paused for a moment when he thought about something. "You aren't going to tell my dad, right?" he asked. He was sure he knew about some of it, but he didn't know how far deep Jamie was in.

Jamie laughed, and he nodded in agreement, placing a kiss on her head. "Well, if they haven't killed each other yet, I would say that this date was a success," he said jokingly. Gabriel pushed her playfully, and he watched as people stated to leave. "I believe we missed the entire movie," he said.

778Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 7:59 pm

wills

wills

After Willow had confiscated the foul pills, she tucked them into her purse to actually rid of them later. She doubted throwing them in the hospital trashcan would be the best idea. Frowning, she considered her options before she muttered, "I won't mention anything as long as you stop. But you have to stop." She dropped her hands by her side once more, uncertain of what to do or say. "But if you don't stop, I will tell them," she continued, hoping he understood how serious the situation was.

"Killed each other?" Maya repeated with an arched brow. She wasn't sure how comforting that fact was. They couldn't be that bad together, could they? Well, there was only one way to find out. Daphne stumbled off to the side and sent a glare in his direction, but soon broke into a smile. "Oh well, it probably wouldn't have been any good anyway. Jamie was the one who picked it out," she murmured with a nonchalant shrug.

779Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie glanced at the ground for a good moment or two. How could he possibly be able to stop so soon? He couldn't. The answer was as simple as that. He was never going to be able to quit so soon. "Do you still want me to stay away from Maya?" he asked in a soft voice. As sure as he was about quitting drugs, he was sure he loved Maya. He knew she didn't feel a thing in return, but he still loved her, and he would never be able to get rid of his emotions. If only she could feel the same as him.

Jamie smirked a bit, and he took her hand as he walked out. "What do you think all four of us should do after this?" he asked curiously. He looked up to see Gabriel and Daphne. Gabrial laughed, and he smiled a bit. "Is he really that bad at picking out movies to watch? I wouldn't think it would be that hard. I mean, how can you go wrong with Chaplin?" he asked.

780Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 8:59 pm

wills

wills

The next question forced Willow into a standstill. She was unsure of what the correct answer would be. Finally, her gaze shifted to his. "Just until you are better. She's already going through a lot that I don't even seemed to know about...," she began, her voice trailing with worry. "Does she have a boyfriend or something? She has been sneaking around a lot lately...and I don't know what to do, Jamie. I am going to end up pulling all of my hair out because I am worrying so much," she mumbled more to herself. She just wanted the best for her daughter, but the problem was...she didn't even know what the best was at this point.

"Hm...," Maya began as she pursed her lips. Then a cheeky grin slipped across her face. "I got it," she stated before she tugged him along. She was in no hurry to tell him what she had in mind, however. Daphne opened her mouth to answer when Maya stepped up, dragging Jamie all the while. "How'd the movie go?" she inquired with an arched brow; though, instead, Maya leaned up on the tips of her toes to whisper something in Daphne's ear, who immediately rolled her eyes but broke out into a grin anyway. "All right, I love-" she began, but Maya "shh"ed her before she could finish.

781Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked up at her, and he managed a soft smile for her, but it was hard. "Yeah, she's got one, but he isn't the most likeable of men. He hangs around me a lot, and he likes to play girls. He makes them think they are really something special, and then he just ruins them. It's really hard to watch. he doesn't take as much as I do, but that doesn't make a difference," he said quietly. He saw no reason for breaking a girl's heart. He liked girls, and he didn't see why some guys loved to see the pain wash over their faces the moment they realize they didn't change the poor guy.

Jamie laughed as she started to tug on his hand. "Where are we going?" he asked as he followed her out. He waved and gave a thumbs-up to Gabriel. Gabriel watched the exchange between the two girls, and he gave Daphne an odd look. "What was that all about?" he asked. He wondered what Maya had in mind, but maybe Daphne would tell him.

782Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 11:07 pm

wills

wills

Willow's face notably fell at the news. She wasn't sure what to make of it; why hadn't Maya told her? She chewed on her lower lip and folded her hands together after a moment. "Just keep an eye on her, but keep your distance...just for a while," she murmured finally; she didn't want more people influencing Maya. Things were already going downhill for her; she wouldn't know what to do if Maya started taking drugs like the rest of them. It definitely wouldn't end well for her; it could be ten times worse than the effects Jamie had.

Maya eyed Daphne, warning her not to speak a word of it by placing a finger over her lips. Daphne merely shrugged, a mischievous smile plastered on her face. With that, she grabbed Gabriel's hand and lead the way down the street, not offering any information, and Maya followed suit, considering she had no clue where it was and Daphne did, of course.

783Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 11:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie closed his eyes, nodding a bit as he listened to the requests from Willow. "I think I can do that. You should go see Maya now. I'm sure she would love to see you," he said quietly, soft tears brimming his eyes. She would love to see anyone but him, really. Maya Amberly Davenport hated his guts, and he was sure the more he stuck around her, the more the hate grew. Already, he could feel the buzz slowly starting to slip away, a headache replacing it.

Jamie looked back at Gabriel o see if he understood what they were talking about, but that was a stupid idea. Gabriel didn't speak women, and clearly neither did he. He raced along with Maya, laughing the whole while. "Where are we going?" he asked, Gabriel following right behind him and asking the same question.

784Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon May 23, 2016 11:43 pm

wills

wills

Though Willow might have declined on other circumstances, she knew that in the moment seeing her daughter was more important than anything else. She threw once more glance over at Jamie before nodding briefly. "If you never need anything, feel free to call," she whispered, then paused. "Don't try to go home right now. Wait a bit for things to clear up before you drive. I know you aren't intoxicated but...," she trailed and shrugged before stepping out of the room and going towards Maya's.

Maya rolled her eyes and threw a glance back at Jamie. "It would ruin the surprise if we actually told you," she replied, sticking her tongue out at him cheekily. Soon enough they reached the place that Maya had got the bright idea to go to. A barber shop. "Daphne and I both agreed it is time for you to fix that hair, moppy head."

785Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 8:23 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked up at Willow, and he closed his eyes. He didn't even drive his car. He just rode the ambulance. He got up and walked out of the room, slowly beginning to walk home. His house was a ways away from the hospital, but it didn't mind him. It gave him time to think. Apollo was sitting and down by Maya's bedside, hold her hand as he retold the story of how he and Willow first met.

Jamie rolled his eyes, and he followed her, but he stopped head in his tracks when he saw the barber shop. "Oh no. I am not getting my hair cut," he said, looking between the two girls. Gabriel smirked a bit, and he looked at his friend. "This was going to be funny. "Poor you. You always complained about how they made you cut it in the army, but now it might be time again."

786Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 11:45 am

wills

wills

As Willow stepped into the room, her eyes fell on Maya, who seemed mostly out of it. Her forehead was dappled with sweat, and it was a wonder that she could even acknowledge when Willow walked into the room. Maya attempted to shift in her hospital bed, but her head exploded in more pain, proving that little to no movement was the best way to go. She slowly careened back again; she might have said something if her throat didn't feel so dry. Carefully, Willow crept over and took Maya's other hand between hers. "Hello," was all she could whisper.

"Yes, you are," Maya insisted with a grin plastered on her face as she, attempted, to drag Jamie into the barber shop. Daphne snorted as her gaze fell on Gabriel. "Oh, he's not the only one so don't look all smug. You are getting a haircut as well," she stated, joining in with Maya as they both burst into laughter. They found this quite amusing.

787Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 2:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up when he heard the door open. He smiled a bit at his wife, and he pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. "Hey. How did it go?" he asked curiously. He hoped that Jamie didn't go insane. He looked at his daughter again, and he smiled a bit. "What story do you want to hear now? Or am I boring you too much with these?" he asked with a small laugh, trying to make her feel better. He could tell that she was in pain, but he didn't want her to feel that way.

Jamie quickly shook his head, but he was brought into the barber shop anyway. What did she even have in mind. "You're not going to cut off too much, right?" he asked in a worried tone. Gabriel was laugh, but that was until he had heard Daphne, his eyes widened. "But I don't need one!" he said in objection.

788Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 3:36 pm

wills

wills

Effortlessly, Willow leaned into him, resting her head against his shoulder as her eyes shifted to her daughter. She wanted nothing more than for things to go back to how they had been before. "Could have been better. Could have been worse," she answered finally with a long sigh. The best she could say was that they had at least taken a step forward; hopefully they wouldn't take two steps back. Maya dropped her gaze down to her hands and slowly shook her head; she was being careful for too much movement would produce another pounding headache. "Water," she managed to get out hoarsely; Willow didn't hesitate to oblige and hand her the water bottle that rested on the bedside table.

A mischievous gleam entered Maya's eye as she murmured, "I won't be cutting anything. The barber will." She continued on and nudged him towards one of the open seats. "You will thank me later," she stated as she dropped into one of the waiting chairs easily. Snorting, Daphne stepped inside as well and stated, "Friends don't let friends cut their hair alone." Planting herself in the seat next to Maya, she grinned from ear to ear, thoroughly enjoying this.

789Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 4:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo bit his lip nervously. His daughter and his wife meant everything to him. They were almost equal. "You're gonna be able to come home early, Maya," he said quietly. He wanted her to be okay, but he wasn't sure how that was going to work. "What did Jamie say?" he asked quietly. He still wasn't very happy with the boy, he could he hate him? No, of course he couldn't. Jamie was like a son to him. "Maybe I should call Blake. He should know the state his son is in," he said.

Jamie shook his head, his eyes wide. "I can't get my hair cut! It just grew back!" he asked, but his worried seemed hopeless. He couldn't fight them. Gabriel rolled his eyes. "Why don't you get your hair cut? Short hair is all the rave, isn't it?" he asked. A few people were looking at him oddly for having an accent.

790Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 pm

wills

wills

Maya said nothing in response; instead, she dropped her gaze down to the linen sheets and trailed her fingers over the fabric delicately. She wasn't sure how to think or how to even feel, frankly. She felt almost...empty inside. Folding her hands together, Willow shook her head, unable to put in to words everything that had been said. "He is going to work on the drug problem," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper. As Apollo continued, she instantly shook her head and grabbed his arm. "No, you can't. I told him I wouldn't say anything to them unless he didn't stop."

"That's the funny thing about hair," Maya commented as she leaned back in her seat, a beaming smile plastered on her lips, "It always grows back." Besides her, Daphne gave a quick nod of approval. Though, she wrinkled her nose in distaste at Gabriel's comment. "I don't follow trends. Anyway, short hair wouldn't look good on me."

791Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo sighed a bit as he listened, but he put his phone away. He wasn't too sure about letting Jamie have such freedoms, but if Willow thought it was right, she was surely smarter than him. She was better with children, and she was better with Jamie in general. He then came up with an idea. "Maya, I know you like to read and such. Have you ever read nay books set in Paris? I was thinking we could go there once you get better. You, your mother, and I, and Daphne could come too if you would like. Maybe even Jamie can tag along," he said. He didn't care much for the boy, but if it made her happy, so be it.

Jamie shook his head, but a barber was already leading him off to a chair. "What would you like today?" he asked. Gabriel smiled innocently, looking up at Daphne. "See, I wouldn't look all that good with short hair either. That's why I should keep it where it is and not have it cut. I believe that sound like a rather grand idea."

792Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 8:02 pm

wills

wills

Furrowing her brows, Maya attempted to recall if she had read any books that were set in Paris. Though, thinking too much seemed to bring about another headache. She settled down for a moment as she slowly shook her head. "No, not that I know of," she whispered finally, her voice still containing the scratchy, watery feeling. She forced a small smile, for her parents' benefit, at his suggestion. Though, not even the thought of visiting such a fascinating tourist site could lift her spirits. "Maybe," was all she could mumble as her gaze lifted to the white, popcorn-like ceiling. White ceiling, white floors, white walls. Everything so white and pristine.

Daphne, after trading a quick look with Maya, shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "The difference between you and I, Gabriel, is that I am a woman and you are a man. Typically men, especially war veterans, have short, buzzcut hair. Besides, you wouldn't leave a man out in the battlefield alone, would you?" she insisted as she once again nodded towards Jamie.

793Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 8:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo could tell that nothing really did seem to be helping her. He sighed to himself, and he looked down at his wife. He bit his lip as he felt his phone buzzing. "Who could be calling at this hour?" he muttered to himself. He looked down at his phone, and his face went white. "It's Jamie," he said quietly, and he looked over at Maya, letting the phone continue to buzz in his hand. "Do you want to talk to him, or should I let it go to voicemail?" he asked, knowing that the only reason the boy could be calling was to talk to her.

Gabriel looked at her, a narrowed look in his eyes. "You did not just pull the no-man-left-behind card," he muttered, but, indeed, she did. He only then processed what she said, and with an alarmed voice he spoke, "Wait, I am not getting a buzz cut!"There was no way anyone could make his cut his hair that short, and he was sure that Jamie was even worse.

794Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 8:47 pm

wills

wills

Wiping a hand carefully over her face to rid of the sweat, Maya let out a long sigh. All she wanted to do was sleep, but sleep could end with her never waking again. She felt emotionally and physically weak. When her father spoke, she frown and rubbed her temples uncertainly. Did she truly want to talk to Jamie? Not really. She, in the end, blamed him for all of this mess that he put her in. Though, she slowly reached out to take the phone. She could say a few words to him and be done with it...not that he even deserved that for the way he had treated her.

Daphne pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh stop being a baby," she muttered as she rolled her eyes and nudged him along. "Besides, as I have already said...it is hair. It grows back," she insisted; the two needed a haircut anyone, especially Jamie so it seemed.

795Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo bit his lip as she took the phone from him. Jamie hadn't made it home, but something seemed to come over him. He just had the feeling that he needed to go and speak to Maya. Sadly, this was the best way. The moment she answered the phone, he took in a deep breath. "Hey," he started out, but he knew he sounded nervous. He took a moment to compose himself before he spoke. He was going to try and not cry. "I just wanted to say I was sorry. Not just for today, but also for everything. For ignoring you, for shutting you out. I don't deserve a friend like you. Daphne's real lucky," he said quietly, wiping the few tears that fell. "If you just wanna ignore me, that's fine," he added.

Jamie looked from the chair, shaking his head. "You can cut my hair, but you will not give me a buzz cut and you will not shave all my hair. I still want to be able to run my hands through it when you're finished," he said. The barber started to cut his hair, talking all the while. "Would you like this new hair growth oil? It came straight from France. You know, ladies love a man with facial hair, and you look rather barren."

796Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 9:33 pm

wills

wills

Tapping her fingers lightly against the back of the phone, Maya quietly listened to his words. She not only didn't know what to say, but how to say them. Her mouth felt like glue had solidified, shutting her teeth together to keep her from opening her mouth. She closed her eyes and let out a shaky sigh. "It's okay," she whispered finally, the words having to drag from her lips. Merely holding the phone felt like an accomplishment. She wasn't sure what else to say; the past few weeks had been brutal for her. They had changed her, physically and emotionally, yet again.

Rolling her eyes, Maya leaned back in her chair and stared up at the ceiling. A sense of home came with the barber shop. It wasn't as crowded, and every square inch didn't smell like smoke fumes. It even looked like the barber shops back home. A sense of overwhelming homesickness washed over her as she watched the barber cut Jamie's hair.

797Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 9:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie smiled a bit when he heard her words. He could tell that she wasn't in the best shape that people could be in, and he was sure that Apollo wouldn't want him talking to Maya too long. Apollo hated his guts. "Thanks. I-uh- I hope you get to feeling better soon. If you want, I could pick up your school work for you. I mean, I know I'm not that smart, but I could help you with some of it," he said. He knew better than to keep her talking to him so long. "If you want, I can go. You can just give me your answer later," he said, feeling a bit nervous. Why was he nervous. Oh yeah, he was in love with Maya Davenport. Wait, what did he just say?

Jamie closed his eyes as the barber cut his hair. He could hear the snip of the scissors and the feeling of the gel in his hair. He paused a moment as the barber finished. If he had a top hat and a fake mustache, he really would look like Charlie Chaplin. The poor barber seemed rather frustrated. Even with the gel, his natural curls still came through. "How do I look?" he asked.

798Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 pm

wills

wills

Chewing on her bottom lip, she quietly listened, attempting to pay attention to his voice instead of the pounding headache or the fact that she felt as if she could pass out at any given moment. Her eyes fluttered closed, but she intently listened until his rambling came to a standstill. "Right...yeah. I guess you could drop it by," she whispered once her throat allowed her to utter the words. She willed the raspy words to clear up. "I'll see you later," she continued after another beat. There was so much confusion and heartache that rested in her heart and mulled through her thoughts, but perhaps she could forgive Jamie...eventually.

Maya's eyes drifted to the annoyed barber, and she had to stifle the soft laughs. Her brooding coming to a halt as she took in his facial expression. Finally, her attention redirected itself to Jamie, and she rose a brow. "Not half bad, but we need to do something about those springy curls of yours, moppy head," she commented as she hopped up from the leather chair.

799Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 10:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie managed a small smile. Her voice sounded rather soothing, even though that alone sounded a bit awkward. "Goodbye, Amberly," he said with a soft smile before he hung up. He remembered how he would call her by her middle name as a child. It would drive her insane, and she would often end up either hitting him or nearly pushing him out of the treehouse. Then there was that one time that he actually fell out of the treehouse. He was lucky he didn't break anything.

Jamie chuckled a bit, and he found a top hat on the coatrack, and he placed it on, doing a few dance moves. "Do you think Mr. Chaplin will appreciate my haircut? I believe it looks just like his," he said as he placed the hat back, chucking a bit. Well, at leats he didn't look horrible. "I still miss my hair, though," he muttered

800Random Ideas V.3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 pm

wills

wills

Though her throat and mouth weren't working correctly to voice her displeasure, Maya could still roll her eyes - and she did, even though he wouldn't be able to see it. She hated him calling her Amberly about as much as she hated for him to be taking drugs, which said a lot. "Bye," she mumbled under her breath into the phone. After she hung up, she handed the phone off to her father and shifted to her side despite the amount of effort it caused. Fatigue was beginning to creep in, and all she wanted to do was curl up into the sheets and go to sleep.

Suppressing a few soft laughs, Maya rolled her eyes and crossed her arms delicately over her chest. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" she murmured teasingly as she crossed the room to wrap her arms lightly around his neck. "And I am still going to call you moppy head. Somethings just won't change," she murmured in response before she reached up and planted a kiss on his lips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum