Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:53 am

squid.

squid.

Spencer sighed, but he didn't protest. It was best to let her sort things out herself and for them to stay in the background. If they interfered a lot it wouldn't end well. He glanced over at Maria as he thought for a moment. "Do you think it would make her feel better at all if we told her what really happened, who her real parents are? I think she would feel so much better if she knew her real parents wanted her and were just being kind people since we couldn't have kids of our own," he said.

Jamie had spent most of the day trying to conjure up ways to talk to the girl, but he still came up with almost nothing. Finally, he came up with an idea, not really knowing if it was the smartest one or not. He waited in the hall by her hotel room, pacing and whistling and dancing, doing anything that would pass the time. He would hum a tune he head heard a the speakeasy, and he would try to brush up on his dancing skills. Girls loved to dance. Instead of chasing after girls, though, he had his mind set on one.

602Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:24 am

wills

wills

Maria sighed as Spencer spoke; how could he be so sure that it would be the right thing? "How do you know, Spencer?" she whispered finally, glancing up at him. "She might be angry that we never told her before, or what if she doesn't like who her real parents are?" Everything was just rather confusing, and she didn't know what to do. What would be the best thing for all of them? "What are we going to do?" she whispered quietly.

Tucking the flowers under her arm, Maya headed back towards her room. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw Jamie standing in the hallway. "Fancy seeing you here," she muttered finally as she pulled out her room key. "What...are you doing here exactly?" she continued, furrowing her brows and eyeing him thoughtfully. He was definitely the character. She wasn't sure if she should be worried that he had found her or impressed.

603Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:32 am

squid.

squid.

Spencer sighed, and he listened to her. She had such a good point. "Maybe we should just ask her what she wants to know. We need to sit down and have a real conversation about this. She can ask all the questions that she wants. It just needs to happen soon before anything gets out of hand," he said, and he kissed her head. They could get through it, he hoped. Maybe if they tired hard enough they could do it.

Jamie bit his lip nervously. What was wrong with him! He had never been nervous around girls, but the moment that he found a girl who he could really see a future with, he froze. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with dinner for me," he said, but then he paused, and he blushed. "I-uh-meant with me for dinner. Yeah, that sounds right," he said, and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He was terrified that she would say no, but all he could do was hope. "I figured you would need it," he said.

604Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:12 pm

wills

wills

Maria hesitated a moment before she slowly nodded; although she knew that he was right, she just wasn't sure when the right time would be. Or if there would be a right time at all. "We will," she whispered finally, bringing her gaze up to him. "But not yet," she added with a long sigh. They still needed some time.

As Jamie spoke, Maya furrowed her brows thoughtfully. It wasn't like she got asked out everyday. This was sort of...well new to her. Finally, she glanced up at him once more thoughtfully. "Okay," she murmured finally with a half smile. "When?" she inquired; she could see the slight nervous tremors, and she couldn't help but wonder why. She had never been intimidating before. Yet, she had lived in a small town before; where every boy she ever knew was related to her or knew her her whole life.

605Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Spencer nodded, and he closed his eyes, hoping that maybe he would be able to talk to Daphne soon. Maybe if she understood everything she wouldn't be so rude about it. It wouldn't take all that long anyway. "I just hope that se understands soon," he said, sighing.

Jamie blushed a bit as he heard her. When? Well, he didn't really think about that part. "Tonight maybe? I mean, that is if you are free. It's totally cool if you had plans," he said, trying his best not to sound like he was as nervous as he was. No, that wouldn't be good. Girls liked confident guys, right? He hoped that they did, and he really hoped that he looked confident. "Do you like the flowers?" he asked, trying to change the subject for a moment.

606Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 pm

wills

wills

{timeskip?

Maya rose her brow, glancing over her shoulder at him as she unlocked her door with the room key. "Tonight?" she repeated, thinking over her work schedule. She was free as far as she knew of. "Okay," she agreed with a nod after a moment. A lopsided smile appeared on her face as she stood in the doorway of her room. When he asked about the flowers, her gaze dropped to the bouquet in her hands. "They are nice. I noticed you signed it with Shaggy," she commented with an arched brow. "How was last night? I heard down the grapevine that you passed out."

607Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:41 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure c: when to?

As she turned to go in the room, Jamie did a victory dance, smirking. One point for Jamie Dameron. "Yeah, I figured you would remember that better than Jamie," he confessed, laughing a bit. He leaned on the wall, his confidence building. Well, that was until she started to mention how she had heard he passed out. "Yeah... I guess I had a few too many. The number of drinks you've had starts to get a bit fuzzy after two and a half of them," he said with a small laugh, and he ran a hand through his hair. "So, what do you have in mind to eat?" he asked.

608Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:39 pm

wills

wills

{hmm...the next day? i don't know.

Pursing her lips, Maya gave this fact some thought. Truthfully, he was probably right. Who could forget the shaggy haired boy if you gave him a nickname? She folded her arms over her chest and murmured, "Yeah, it probably wasn't such a good idea for you to drink so much." She gave him a pointed look and furrowed her brows thoughtfully. His question made her pause for a moment. "I don't know. Surprise me. I don't know what is actually good and...not so great around here."

609Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:12 am

squid.

squid.

{I was thinking to skip a little bit until Maya is dating Jamie's friend

Jamie rubbed the back of his neck, and he sighed. "I know. It's just a bit hard to really count when you've had so many. Though after this morning, I'm not sure I will have a drink for another long while," he said with a small laugh. He was even re-wearing his war jacket. "I figured I could give this guy a second chance," he said. When she said that she didn't care where they ate, he smiled. "Some people that moved here form Italy around the end of the war brought their food and opened a restaurant. Want to eat there?" he asked.

610Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 am

wills

wills

{okay works for me

Maya leaned against the door frame, holding the door open with the heel of her foot. "Probably a good idea," she agreed with a small smirk. As he continued, she furrowed her brows in slight confusion. "Uh...yeah...right," she agreed; he still seemed to be just a little bit off. A thoughtful smile crossed her face at his suggestion. "All right," she agreed with a nod of finality. "Italian with Mr. Curly Fry it is," she agreed, about to step inside. At the last second she turned on her heel to look back at him. "One question...how did you find my hotel?"

611Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:49 am

squid.

squid.

It was only about two weeks in to the school year, and Jamie was already doing horrible,. Instead of working on his grades, he found it better to whisk his life away with supplements and try to stay rom reality for as long as he could. The stronger the effect the better. He didn't care about the side effects. He heard one of his friends talking, and he recognized him as the one that Maya had been interested in, and he just so happened to hear her name in the conversation. "What did you say about Maya?" he asked. The guy smirked, looking up at Jamie. "I'm dating her. She's pretty hot, isn't she," he said with a laugh. Even though it was clear that Jamie had been taking something and he wasn't in his right mind, he went to go find Maya.

Jamie smiled a bit, and he shrugged. "I've never had it, but everyone says it's amazing. I am hoping they are right," he said with a small laugh. He grabbed his wallet, just making sure how much money he had with him. He had enough for dinner and maybe something extra after. Ice cream sounded good. When she asked about the hotel, he blushed "Went around every hotel in town and asked if a girl named Maya was saying around. I described you. I finally found this one after about five of them, but I went ahead and did the rets just incase there was another possible place."

612Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:03 am

wills

wills

To say that life was going continuously downhill for Maya would be an understatement. At the beginning of the week, she found out that not only the fact that she didn't make the cheerleading team but also that Daphne did. As an added bonus, Daphne had been AWOL for a while - as far as she knew, the girl was either hanging out with the crack heads or Gabriel or both, and she hadn't spoken much with Jamie either. Things were only beginning to look up when Maya had been asked out. Of course she had been excited. It was finally something to look forward to. She even planned to go to the homecoming dance with him. She had just closed her locker and turned on her heel to see Jamie before her. "Hey Andy," she began, then frowned, "you look like that poo face emoji...minus the smile. What's up?"

Maya nodded in agreement, hoping that he was right. As he explained his venture out to find her, she furrowed her brows thought. It was endearing....in a creepy, stalkerish type of way. "Well, I'm flattered," she began thoughtfully, brushing her hair back behind her ear. "But why go to such trouble?" she inquired with an raised brow. No one had been through that much trouble for her before. Why now?

613Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:20 am

squid.

squid.

To say that Jamie had an addition could be an understatement, He was clearly disoriented, fuzzy, and shaky. He looked over at Maya when he found her, and he took a few moment sot find his words. "You don't need to be dating Nick. H-he's just bad new," he said, and he looked down at his hands. He couldn't even get through a minute of standing without his hands almost shaking off. He could tell that he was taking too much, but he needed it. No one seemed to understand it. Someone even said that he would end up in the hospital soon," he said.

Jamie blushed a bit, and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I know it's really weird, but I swear I'm not creepy. I just," he paused, and he sighed to himself. This was going to be hard to explain. He listened to her question, and he smiled. "Well I thought it was rather obvious. You're the only girl in a long, long time that has actually liked me and will stick with me. All the other girls I have ever been with either aren't serious or are actually cheating," he said.

614Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:44 pm

wills

wills

A frown appeared on Maya's face when Jamie spoke. He had to be kidding right? "Says the one who has been popping pills," she replied with a frown. She tugged her backpack on over her shoulder and brushed some hair back behind her ear. "As far as I know, you haven't even been around," she commented as she began to walk past him. "Besides," she called over her shoulder, "I am not losing that bet." She wasn't sure what was going on with Jamie, but she definitely didn't like it.

Raising a brow, Maya poked her head out of the door expectantly. She didn't take Jamie as one to be, well, awkward. "I am sure that is not true," she began as she brushed her hair out of her face. He was a handsome man; girls had to be lined up for him. "I'll see you tonight," she continued with a simple nod as she let the door to her hotel shut.

615Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Although it was true, she had said it in a rather demeaning term, and it hurt. He didn't think it would hurt as much as it did. "I am trying to save you! He doesn't care about you and he never will. He just thinks that you are hot!" he said. He never called girls hot. That was demanding to him. Much like being called a pill popper. "Maya Davenport, don't walk away from me!" he called, and he rushed after her, but he looked as if if he had one more pill he would drop dead. He rubbed his eyes, trying to hide how disoriented he was.

Jamie chuckled a bit, and he heard her, and he shook his head. "I was never able to keep a steady relationship. Even after the war and I thought I was a man, I never could. I guess I still have some growing up to do," he said with a slight smile. He blushed as she spoke, and he nodded. "I'll-uh see you," he said. This girl was making him nervous, and no girl ever had before. He knew it had to be love. Or maybe he was just being sappy.

616Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 pm

wills

wills

Maya scowled and glanced back at him with a frown planted on her face. "Has it ever occurred to you that maybe...just maybe a guy could like me for me?" she muttered before pausing once more. "And for the record...I am hot." As she face forward once more, she gritted her teeth when he spoke. "You have no right to tell me what to do, James," she muttered. Lately, she hadn't felt like the usual happy, go lucky Maya. But that was what life did to you. She paused in her steps to turn to him, a frown still on her face. "I know I denied it, and I know I was convinced I could change your mind but...you don't even like me. So why do you care?"

{timeskip?

617Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie could feel the weakness in him, and he could feel the bags under his eyes, but he didn't care. He grabbed Maya's arm, and he narrowed his eyes. "Maya Amberly Davenport, you are not hot. You are beautiful, and you don't need some guy to tell you that. You are perfectly fine on your own. And just for the record, I don't not like you. I'm just terrified of commitment," he said. Without even waiting for another word he grabbed both sides of her face, pulling her in to a passionate kiss. All of his emotions came flooding out, and maybe it was because of the drugs he was on, but it didn't matter. The feelings were still real.

Jamie came to the lobby of the hotel. He was waiting for Maya to come down. For once he wasn't wearing a military jacket, but a suit. Yet he still had his Purple Heart award still attached to his blazer. He stood with a bouquet of roses behind him. He hoped that she would like it. He really hoped that he didn't come off as a really creepy guy. What if she didn't even show up? No, Maya wasn't like that.

618Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:44 am

wills

wills

Scowling, Maya would have made a retort - anyway comment - though, it seemed that she couldn't even get a word in edgewise. She was taken by surprise when he kissed her. She returned it; well, that is until she realized what she was doing and pushed him away. "I have a boyfriend, and you are on drugs," she muttered with a scowl. What was he even thinking? What had she been thinking? Without a glance back, she rushed to class.

Maya stared into the foggy mirror of the bathroom one last time before letting out a long breath. She could do this. It was just a simple date after all. She straightened her dress and glanced at the flats she had decided to go with. Letting out one last sigh, she stepped out of the room and headed down to the lobby. She brushed a piece of hair back behind her ear as she stepped up to Jamie. "Hey," she greeted, her voice barely above a whisper.

619Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:23 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked away from her for a moment. He would never be good enough for anyone, even if he tried. He needed something else to ease the pain. He walked away, his head and spirits low. He walked out of the school and to his car numbly. Maybe he could find something to give him a different feeling. Gabriel had classes with Maya, and he saw her walk in, seeming rather flushed. "Hey, are you alright, Maya?" he asked in a worried tone.

Jamie turned to see the woman walking toward him, and his mouth dropped. She was so stunning. He couldn't even describe it. "Uh...," he tried to say something, but it seemed as if the cat had gotten his tongue. He couldn't form words correctly. "Beautiful. I mean, you look beautiful. I wasn't calling you beautiful because I know you have a name," he said with a nervous laugh. He always did seem to ramble when he got nervous, and he was usually never nervous.

620Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:10 pm

wills

wills

Dropping bag to the ground with a loud thump, Maya let out a long breath. "Yeah, I am fine," she lied, but then frowned to herself. "Actually no. I am not fine," she muttered, shaking her head. "Has someone ever ignored you for weeks, and then suddenly comes up and plants one on you but probably only did it because the person is on drugs?" she muttered, basically recalling the scenario that just happened.

Maya arched a brow as he stumbled over his words. "Are you always like this?" she asked as she eyed him thoughtfully. "And thank you," she added with a half smile. "You look handsome yourself." She couldn't help but wonder what was up with him; he acted as if he had never seen a girl before, and from the way he had been acting the night before, he had. "Lead the way?" she suggested, looping her arms through his.

621Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Gabriel looked at her as she added a rather very detailed senario. "Maya, do you even know how oddly specific that is, and as far as I can tell, you only know one person that could be on drugs. What did Jamie do?" he asked. He knew about Maya's new boyfriend, and he didn't like the guy at all. He just couldn't see how Maya would be with a guy like that. He then paused for a moment. "Wake, what exactly do you mean by 'plant one?' I've heard a lot of American slag, but that is a new one," he said, and he set his pencil down. Talking to Maya was more important that anything else at the moment.

Jamie looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "Always like this? Nooo," he said, but he knew all too well that it wasn't convincing. He glanced down at the girl. Oh, she was beautiful. More beautiful than any of the other girls he had seen. "Lucky for you, it is just down the street," he said. He walked her down and down the street just a few blocks. He tipped his hat to a man that helped him cross the street, and he smiled as he opened the door for Maya.

622Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:10 pm

wills

wills

Letting out a long breath, Maya thought over the events; she tried to think of the best way to go about it. How exactly did one explain all that had happened? When he spoke again, Maya's haze momentarily evaporated. She decided to backtrack and explain the situation. "Jamie didn't like that I was dating his friend, and he came over to basically scold me. And then in the middle of a fight, he just outright kisses me...or a snog, if that's what the Brits still call it these days."

Although Jamie tried to play it off, Maya wasn't entirely convinced. She didn't pester him, though, as she followed him out the door. She sent him a half smile when he opened the door for her. "Thank you," she murmured as she climbed inside. She was still attempting to grow accustomed to life in the city, and she was slowly adapting, but not quickly enough.

623Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:16 am

squid.

squid.

Gabriel listened to her, and he sighed a bit himself. "I understand where you are coming from, but I do have to agree with Jamie. If you don't like Jamie for doing drugs, I can't see why you would like your boyfriend," he said, and he smiled a bit as she used the word. "Ah, it's good to hear my native words used. Please, go on," he said, and he glanced at the clock before he turned back to Maya. "Maya, I don't want to tell you what to do, but all I am going to say is do what you think is right," he said

Jamie walked in to the restaurant, and he smiled. "Reservations under the name Dameron," he said, and the waiter grabbed two menus and started to lead the way. Jamie followed, and when they came to his table, he pulled out Maya's chair. "Ladies first," he said with a smile. He sat down in his own chair. He wouldn't tell her, but it took him forever to save up enough money. Sure, this wasn't the original intent for the money, but it served a good enough purpose.

624Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:54 pm

wills

wills

Letting out a long sigh, Maya muttered, "Is my situation any different than yours with Daphne?" She sent him a frown and waited for his response. Crossing her arms over her chest, she thought it over. She definitely didn't think it was any different. Daphne did things that Gabriel didn't like, but he somehow seemed to be head over heels for her. Too bad Daphne was too blind to see it. As he continued, she frowned ever so slightly. "Good, because I have enough people trying to tell me what to do as it is," she grumbled as the teacher stepped into the room. She wasn't even looking forward to English, and English was her treasured subject.

Maya cracked a small smile as she took a seat. "Thank you," she murmured quietly before she opened up the menu. "Uh, what exactly is good here?" she inquired as she lifted her gaze to his expectantly. She hadn't tried Italian before; most of the meals back home were contents from their farm. The meat usually came from the chickens, pigs, or cows, and the vegetables were grown. This was all new to her.

625Random Ideas V.3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Gabriel sighed, and he glanced at the ground. She was right in a way. He was more than happy to be with Daphne, and he didn't like a lot of the things that she did. "Maya, the thing is, I'm keeping her grounded. I think Jamie needs someone like that too. And Daphne likes me back, be it just as friends are something else. I just think you need someone to ground you. Just do what you think is right. I know you might not want to, but I would call Jamie after this," he said.

Jamie looked at the menu, and he smiled a bit. "I haven't been here, but everyone raves about the speghetti. I think we should try to. They bring it out on a big platter with sauce and meatballs. Truly sounds heavenly," he said with a soft smirk, and he looked at the price. He would be able to pay for that. "So, tell me about home," he said, a bright smile on his face.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum