Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:35 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and he sighed to himself, know that she was right. As he heard her, he nodded in agreement. "I plan on talking to Blake later on. Jamie deserves to know. I am just worried that Jamie will act irrationally when he finds out and do something stupid. I mean really stupid. I would have," he said, and he glanced at his daughter who was watching television. He was just worried about her. She was his little girl, and nothing could change that. Maya was just friend with people who weren't the best influence, but neither was he when he saw growing up. "Does Daphne even know who her real parents are?" he asked. Gabriel smiled as he heard her, and he bit his lip. Well, it was now or never. He took the cigarette, and he managed to light it, but the moment he took in a puff, he felt like he couldn't breathe. He coughed and coughed and coughed, nearly dying. "How is this enjoyable?" he asked.

Eren smiled, and he shook his head. "Cameron, you don't owe me anything. Think of it as a raise or a tip or something like that. Just thanking you for working with me. I wouldn't have the career that I do without you," he said. She seemed to make everything better than it could ever possibly be. He looked down at her, and he smiled as he pulled out the money.

552Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 am

wills

wills

Willow nodded and sighed, turning back to the pot to check on the roast. "Hopefully he won't," she whispered, letting out a long sigh. It wouldn't end well if he did go ballistic. His next question made Willow sigh once more. "I don't think so. I think Maria is scared of how she would react," she murmured, her eyes trailing over to Maya once more. "I mean, the poor girl thinks they didn't want her," she added with a long sigh. She understood though. When she was a child, she felt unwanted when her father just disappeared. She could only imagine it was ten times worse for Daphne. Daphne lit a cigarette of her own and took a long drag before lifting her shoulder in a shrug. "It is an acquired time thing. Besides, it gives a buzz," she stated as she let out a stream of smoke.

Cameron rolled her eyes and sighed softly. "Whatever you say, Eren," she whispered. She would still feel as if she owed him until she actually paid him back. She would eventually. Once the meal was paid for, she slipped out of the booth and glanced over at him. "Let's go," she murmured.

553Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:07 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he managed a small smile. "He's too much like I used to be, you know. And considering the fact that he doesn't have any financial problems, I would be a little bit more worried about him," he said, and he sighed to himself. He just didn't want Jamie to go what he went through. Maybe we can have Maya be our little spy," he said, and as she was finishing up the roast, he started to set the table for her. He might as well do something nice. "Maya, come here, it's dinner time," he called. Gabriel looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "This is inane," he muttered as he tired to take another puff, but it wasn't working out. His body was not happy with him.

Eren smiled, and he stood, walking out of the building. The glanced around, looking for the limo. He checked his watch, and he sighed a bit to himself. They would have to wait a couple of minutes before the limo got there, but that was okay. It wasn't all that long of a wait anyway.

554Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:28 am

wills

wills

Willow sighed and nodded, quietly turning back to the food. She wasn't sure how she felt about the "Maya spying" part. Once the roast was finished, she carefully brought it over to the table. Upon hearing her name, Maya glanced up and switched off the television before rushing over to join them at the table. Daphne rolled her eyes and took another drag from her cigarette. "That's what my life is," she replied simply, leaning back in her seat.

{should we timeskip? xD}

555Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:00 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo glanced over at his daughter, and he smiled as bit. "So, how was cheerleading tryouts?" he asked. He knew Maya, and he knew how much she wanted to get in, but sadly, she wasn't going to. She was as clumsy as her mother, and that wasn't a thing to brag about. He started to fix himself a plat, and he sat down at his usual place at the table. He glanced over at Willow, and he smiled a bit. Gabriel looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "I don't know how you do it. I'm surprised my heart didn't give out right then and there," he said before taking another puff. Well, trying to.

{sure. when to xD

556Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:20 am

wills

wills

Maya situated herself in her seat and shrugged sheepishly. "They were okay. I might have a bruise or two," she muttered with a long sigh. "But I never knew Daphne was so athletic," she added thoughtfully. How did she not fall, even once? Reaching forward, she began to fill her own plate up. Daphne snorted and rolled her eyes as she took another long puff. "Don't be a wimp," she muttered with a smirk sliding onto her face. Her face then grew solemn. "Sometimes I wonder why Maya is even friends with me...we are so different. She's modern. I'm vintage. She's white. I'm...black," she muttered, glancing down at her clothes. "She's writing and books. And I'm cigarette smoke and partying."

{that I am not sure. xD}

557Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:42 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rose a brow as he heard her. "Daphne is athletic?" he asked. He couldn't see that at all. He wondered a bit about that before he started to eat his food. He glanced over at his wife, and he offered her a small smile. "Well, other than that, how was your first day of school? Jamie showed you around, right?" he asked, and he took another look at Willow, thinking about their conversation earlier. He really did wonder, but he wasn't going to say anything at the dinner table. Gabriel chuckled a bit, and he shook his head. "What is it you Americans say. Ah, yes, opposites attract. Maybe that's what it is. You two are really great friends, and I think you shouldn't question why you are friends. You get along well after all," he said.

{if you want to we can end it and start that 20s Maylando au if you want

558Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:35 am

wills

wills

Maya shrugged and muttered, "She might have taken gymnastics or something as a kid. I am not sure." At his next question, Maya scooted her food around her plate thoughtfully before stabbing a carrot. "It was school," she answered with an uneventful shrug of her shoulders. "And yeah, he didn't seem too keen on it though," she added with a long sigh. Daphne took another long drag of her cigarette before chucking it out the window. "I guess. But she will probably leave me too, eventually. Everyone does," she muttered with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

559Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled a bit. "It's probably just the first day of school. Give the boy some time. Besides, I'm sure he wasn't that bad," he said, and he continued to eat his food. After a moment, he thought of something. "Do you like your English teacher this year?" he asked, knowing she loved English. Gabriel rose a brow as he saw her, and he shook his head. "I will bet you my entire savings for collage that I won't leave you. Not once," he said, and he held out his hand, still trying to keep an eye on the road. He wasn't going to let her think that everyone was going to leave her. No, he was going to stick to her like glue.

It was the year 1921. The war had ended only three years ago, and Jamie Dameron was considered a veteran. He had been enlisted in the army when he turned nineteen, and it scared him to death, but he would never tell that to anyone. He only served a year. He was back home, and it was great. People were buying everything on credit, everyone was getting along, and ladies loved muscular veterans. He was currently sitting at the bar of a speakeasy, sipping on a drink or two. He had a date, but of course the girl wouldn't show. He was even wearing a jacket with all the metals he won on it for this chick. Now he would just have to deal with all the flappers running around him and the other boys. Well, that was until his eyes fell on a girl.

Last edited by squid. on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

560Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:36 pm

wills

wills

"Wasn't that bad?" Maya repeated, snorting as she popped a carrot into her mouth. "He's so different around his friends," she muttered, frowning slightly. She wasn't a big fan of his friends, and he was so...defensive over them when they were just a bunch of terrible guys. Thpugh, he wasn't always such a bad guy. She sometimes saw a good in him...a good in him that he didn't seem to show often. She shook her head to refocus. A small slid onto her face when he brought up English. "Yes! She even offered to lend me Pride and Prejudice...a first edition!" she said enthusiastically. Daphne crossed her arms lightly over her chest as he spoke. "Really?" she murmured quietly. "You would be the first," she continued with a long sigh.

{"jamie davenport"}

"Maya, hurry up now! Your shift is up!" her boss scolded. Sighing, the girl slipped into her station - she had only just gotten there, and the boss was already screaming at her. Maya had only just moved to town from the south about a week ago. Because business was booming in the north, she had decided to move off from her southern roots. Her parents hadn't been too keen on the idea, but she was a grown woman. She could make her own decisions. She had only just been given the job the day before. She was quickly beginning to realize her mistake. "On it," she grumbled as she slid a cup of liquor down the long counter. People looked at her weird for the twang in her voice, and she looked at the oddly back, for most woman dressed scandalously and most men enjoyed it. She had heard the trend described as a "flapper." She rushed around the area, and her gaze was pulled to one man that was seated at the counter. "Need anything else?"

561Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo could see that she was thinking about something, and he was really wondering. Was wondering if she thought of Jamie in a certain kind of way, but he wouldn't bug her about it. He heard her become enthusiastic after she had mentioned the teacher, and he smiled brightly. "Maybe after you finish the book then we can watch the movie," he said. He knew that talking about English would always brighten her day, so he didn't mind sitting through had hour of listening to her. Gabriel smirked a bit as he looked down at her. "I'm not sure how to work in America, but we Brits keep our word," he said, and he soon finished his cigarette, but it wasn't the most pleasant thing ever. "Now, how about we go to Wal-Mart and buy all the febreze they have so we can get rid of this smell before my mum finds it," he said with a small chuckle.

{i'll never live it down, will I xD

Jamie had never seen a girl quite like her. Not even the nurses had been as beautiful as her. And her accent made him want to kiss her already. Oh, he was head over heels. This wasn't good. As she spoke to him, he could seem to form a word. "Whisky please. And you don't happen to have a lighter, do you?" he asked. He had probably lost his somewhere, and he couldn't afford to go and buy new ones all the time. He just needed to take a nice, long drag. "Your name might also be useful," he said finally, flashing her one of his charming smiles.

562Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:24 pm

wills

wills

"Yes!" Maya agreed with a grin. She always loved movies based in the older times anyway. She had watched Dirty Dancing and Grease so many times that she had almost burnt out the disks. Willow sighed and shook her head. "Not another movie to get her addicted to," she muttered as she began to gather the dirty dishes. Daphne arched a brow before she shrugged her shoulders. "All right. You might want to be sure that the store didn't get your tag too, or you might want to get it changed," she stated as she leaned back in her seat.

Maya pulled out a notepad and was about to scroll down his order when she caught the last part. "I have a name tag for a reason, shaggy," she replied as she scribbled the drink order. "And a lighter...yes. We have one. Give me a moment," she muttered. She finished up his drink and slid it off to him. Disappearing into the back, she returned a few moments later with a lighter in hand. "Anything else?" she inquired as she smoothed her hair back. With all the flappers running around with short bobs, Maya was considering cutting her own hair. Then again, she would miss her long locks. She wasn't one to follow fads, anyway.

563Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled at her enthusiasm, and he rolled his eyes when Willow spoke. "You love watching those movies over and over, don't you," he said playfully, and he turned back to his daughter. "I might even read it with you. It just depends on how much work I have," he said, and he kissed her cheek before going to put up his plate. Gabriel listened to her, and he couldn't hold in his laugh. "Well let's hope that I got out of there fast enough," he said, and he smiled lightly.

Jamie rose a brow when he heard her. A woman had never spoke to him like that. He loved it. "He thanked her as she handed him the lighter, and he lit up his cigarette. "So, do tell me," he paused a moment to look at her nametag," Maya, why did you call me shaggy?" he asked curiously. Sure, his hair was longer than most of the guys around, but that didn't mean anything, right. He liked this girl more than any of the other girls he had met. He had to get to know her better. "Where are you staying?" he asked curiously.

564Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 pm

wills

wills

Maya nodded eagerly, liking the sound of that. "Okay," she murmured. "Though I took you for more as a Harry Potter reader," she added with a roll of her eyes. She stood and glanced at the time. "Well, I have homework to do," she stated before grabbing her backpack and rushing up the stairs. It was then that she pulled the cigarette's out of her pocket. "Now where do I put these?" she muttered. She couldn't throw them away; her parents would surely find them...her underwear drawer! Who was going to look there? Daphne smirked and leaned back. "Yeah, hopefully you did. If not, it was you who stole the cigarettes," she stated, glancing over at him with a smirk still plastered on her lips. Though, she had a feeling that they wouldn't get caught. At least not this one time.

Maya grabbed one of the dirty glasses and clutched it in her hand as she wiped down the counter. "Well, your hair speaks for itself. It is curly and pretty long," she pointed out with an arched brow. "Besides, you look like a shaggy, and I don't know your real name," she added with a shrug of her shoulder. His next question momentarily stopped her diligent work. "In a motel just down the road. I am about to move into an apartment though," she answered.

565Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a it, and he nodded. "Well, I have read Harry Potter. Your mother got me in to it," he said. After he met Willow, he became such a better person. He didn't know what he would do if he hadn't met her. He wrapped his arms around Willow, and he smiled to himself. "You look lovely this evening," he whispered. Gabriel looked down at her, and he smirked a bit. He finally stopped at the store, and he parked his car. "Let's do this," he said, and he check how much money he had.

Jamie smirked a bit as he took a long drag. "Your hair is rather long for a flapper. I like it, though," he said. He then stuck out his hand for her to shake. "The name's Jamie. You aren't from around here," he commented. This girl...she was so interesting. She was so much better than any of the girls he had met before. "When does your shift end? Maybe I can buy you a drink. Walk you home if you would like," he offered.

566Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head against his chest. "You don't look too bad yourself," she murmured. She leaned up and kissed his lips lightly. She then sighed and dropped her gaze down to the ground. "Do you think she will warm up to Maria?" she asked uncertainly. She just wanted them to be as close as she was with her. Daphne shrugged and nudged the door open. "All right, but I don't think ferbreeze can help the smell of smoke on your breath," she commented over her shoulder.

"A flapper?" Maya snorted, rolling her eyes. "I am not, and will never be, a flapper. Those derogatory words are actually very demeaning you know," she added with a long sigh. She inspected his hand for a moment before slowly shaking it. "No, I'm not from around here," she murmured with a half smile. "And it ends at ten," she added, checking her watch.

567Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he kissed her softly. He still loved Willow as much as he had before all those years later. He was thinking of taking a vacation to Paris again with maybe Blake and his family tagging along. Maybe they could even bring Maria and Spencer along to. It would be a nice thank to Maria for tutoring Maya. "I sure hope so. She just needs to learn to deal with having to go over there. I wish she would see all the good in Maria," he said. Gabriel took note on what she said, and he nodded. "So febreeze and lots of gum and mints," he said, and he walked in the store.

Jamie watched her for a moment, and he smirked. He loved this girl so far. "Alright. I'll just call you Maya," he said, and he took the last sip of his drink. Maybe being stood up wasn't so bad after all. He met a pretty girl. "I live in an apartment too. It's a nice place. There's the occasional honking of horns, but no loud noises other than that. I can't live by any loud noises," he said. As she said when her shift ended, an even wider smile came to his lips. "Perfect," he said.

568Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:30 pm

wills

wills

A small sigh escaped Willow's mouth as she opened up the dish washer to dump the load of dirty dishes inside. "She will eventually...or so I hope," she whispered thoughtfully. She just wanted her daughter to get to know Maria before it was too late. She didn't want her daughter to lose the opportunity to know the woman who had helped her through so much. Daphne nodded in agreement as she stepped inside the local store. "You know, I am dying for a hot dog too. They weren't kidding when they said you get the munchies."

Maya began to wiped down the counter as he continued talking. She arched a brow thoughtfully. "This will be new," she began thoughtfully as she scrubbed the counters clean - may as well do something right to make up for her mistakes. She would rather not get fired on her first shift. "I'm used to the quiet countryside. My parents own a farm," she added with a simple shrug. She had been feeling the pain of homesickness, but there wasn't much she could do at this point.

569Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he chuckled a bit. "Maybe Maria will knock some sense into Maya. She sure did with me," he said with a chuckle. He was sure that Maria could stop still knock him out after all of those years. She always did have a strong arm. "Did she play like softball or something whens he was younger?" he asked jokingly. Gabriel laughed a bit as he heard her, but he nodded anyway. "I'll get one for you," he said kindly, and he smiled a bit. He liked being with her. She seemed to make him feel alive.

Jamie smiled as he listened to her, and he nodded, puffing on his cigarette. "I'd like to live on a farm, but it would be a bit hard to find work if you haven't been there all your life. My therapist says I should move down south for some peace and quiet, but I told him I'd rather take my meds than be out of a job. Speaking of those, it's about time," he said, and he pulled a bottle out of his inside pocket and grabbed a pill. He then took his remaining whiskey and downed it. "PTSD," he said simply after he had washed down the pill.

570Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:05 am

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and nudged him lightly. "How am I supposed to know that?" she replied with a shake of her head. She hadn't asked Maria about her life as a kid, but now she couldn't help but wonder why she hadn't. Maria had basically been in her life for as long as she could remember. She would have asked at some point, right? Daphne laughed softly and didn't protest. A hot dog really sounded nice at the moment. She stepped inside the store and rummaged around, pulling out a pack or two of gun and breath mints.

Maya arched a brow; she was now pretending to clean the already shiny counter. She wanted to keep the conversation going while looking like she was still working. Her arms were burning from the constant scrubbing. "You were in the war?" she guessed. The hairs on the back of her neck rose thinking of it. They had been lucky that her father hadn't been drafted. He was the glue that had been holding their family together. Her mother couldn't hold the farm together on her own, and they would have been heartbroken if they had to sell it.

571Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:09 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled as he heard her, and he pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "So, do tell me something," he said in a soft voice, and he took her hand. "What exactly made you want to go for that job years and years ago when you walked in to my office wearing my suit?" he asked with a small laugh, and he kissed her cheek. He would never forget how she looked when he first met her. She looked frantic as he ran right in to her, and then he saw her again in his office for a job interview. Gabriel grabbed all of the febreeze scents that sounded nice together, and he looked down at Daphne with a large grin on his face. Now he just needed to find a hotdog. They sold them in America stores fresh right? "In our stores, we have an America section with candy and chips. I once ate something from there and got sick," he said with a laugh.

Jamie looked up at her, and he nodded. He never did tell anyone what really happened while he was there. It hurt him too much. He had a couple scars in places too. "I was nineteen when I was enlisted. I was scared out of my wits, but I never let anyone know that. Not until we got to the trenches did I seem like I was about to pee my pants," he said with a small laugh as if it had been a light matter. "My parents got me a therapist about a year after the war. I couldn't go anywhere without having these flashbacks and going into some type of a panic attack."

572Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:59 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow as she looked up at him thoughtfully. "Well," she began with a smirk. "I needed my clothes back, for one," she joked. She then grew serious as she contemplated it. "It was a fresh start, and I did need a job after all," she murmured as she leaned up to plant a kiss on his lips. She was glad that she had applied for the job now. "I wonder how you even agreed to hire me. I must have walked in with your baggy suit and swept you off your feet," she joked. From her room, Maya called, "Can you two not flirt so loudly! Thanks! I am trying to skype Daph!" Daphne arched a brow at everything he had piled in his arms. "You know, if you use too much, they will know something is up," she pointed out with an eye roll.

Maya brought her gaze over to him as he explained everything. She brought her lip between her teeth thoughtfully and nodded. "I can understand that it must be hard," she agreed after a moment. She folded her hands together and sighed. "The war was the only thing that kept up from losing our farm. They needed supplies, which meant my mom and I were temporarily given jobs while the men were out at war. My father took care of the farm most of the time," she whispered. Now, business was booming, and from what she had heard, their farm was doing well.

573Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:32 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled as he heard her. In a way, she was right. She had swept him off of his feet unlike any other girls, suit and all. He wondered how she did it for a while, but now he knew. "You were so much different than the other girls. They were all either scared of me, inexperienced, or just didn't care. You showed everything I needed in an assistant, and one that did more than just fetching coffee," he said playfully. When he heard Maya, he rolled his eyes. "What this," he whispered to his wife before he moved to call to his daughter. "Could you not complain so loud? Thanks! We're trying to flirt!" he said playfully, and he looked back down at his wife. Gabriel looked down at her when he heard her, and he smirked a bit. "Well, that may be true, or I could say that I am working on something for the ladies," he said, and he started to wiggle his eyebrows, a talent of his.

Jamie nodded as he listened to her, and he pondered to himself for a moment, spinning the empty glass in his hand. "I don't see why girls haven't been in the workforce before. It's pretty stupid if you ask me. I mean, stay at home and cook and clean. Those things don't have to be done all the time, and we all know we need the extra work, but good luck finding another guy that thinks the way I do," he said, chuckling a bit. "The guys in my sector of the trench would laugh at me and tell me I spent too much time chasing girls, so I started thinking like that. I just let them say it. it gave them a better reason than no reason at all," he said.

574Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:46 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and shook her head. She didn't feel much different. She had just been a naive, young girl who needed her clothes back but settled for a man's suit that didn't quite fit. As he called out to Maya, a small smile crossed her face, and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Ew gross!" Maya called back in disgust. Willow shook her head and sighed. "I don't think we will have to worry about boys for a while." Daphne snorted and rolled her eyes as she brushed past him. "I think I prefer cigarette smoke," she replied, only partially teasing.

Maya vaguely listened to him while trying to appear as if she was diligently working. It was harder than she would have thought. "People didn't see us as really...people," she answered quietly, glancing around the room quickly before shrugging. "I guess things change after something terrible happens," she added with a simple shrug. Women began to show their importance in society, and they began to pick up the slack and start working. Her mother had been one to jump at the opportunity for a job; perhaps because her mother was adamant on making a change on society. Heck, Maya just wanted to get by.

575Random Ideas V.3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:34 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but laugh as he heard his daughter, and he rolled his eyes. He nodded in agreement with his wife. "That's probably a good thing for my part. I pity the boy that tried to date her," he said jokingly, and he kissed her softly. "Soft of like how I pitied any guy that tried to flirt with you," he said, and he swayed back and forth for a moment or two. Willow meant everything in the world to him. She and Maya were the reasons why she lived. Gabriel rolled his eyes, and he pushed her playfully. "Do we have everything?" he asked after a moment, looking down at her. This evening with Daphne had really changed the boy's perspective. He understood more than he ever would.

Jamie nodded as he listened to her go on. He took along long drag, watching the smoke as it came out. "Do you smoke? Or Drink? I know you're not a flapper, but ladies up here do it. After the war, ladies just aren't ladies anymore," he said with a small laugh. He hoped that things wouldn't change. He didn't like the classy ladies that only wanted to wear dresses and sip tea all the time. He liked the rebellious kind. Maybe that was an odd thing about it, but it was just what he preferred. But he had a feeling that no matter what kind of girl Maya was, he would fall for her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum