Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:31 am

wills

wills

Maya kicked her feet up into Jamie's lap - she honestly didn't care how he felt about it. She arched a brow as Spencer replied and frowned slightly. It didn't add up to her. Why had she never met this alleged daughter? Okay, so she only saw Maria and Spencer every once in a blue moon, but she thought she would have at least met her once. Maria folded the rag and shook her head. "Give her some space. She mentioned a boy name Gabriel...he doesn't sound like the other boys she typically hangs around." Daphne frowned at Gabriel and grumbled, "How do you know that's what I was looking for?" She struggled to zip up her backpack but soon gave up. "And I don't think Maya is planning to smoke it. I just think she is trying to prevent me from smoking it."

Cameron was so busy imagining the hamburger when the girls came over. She shook her head to refocus and noticed they were looking at her expectantly. "Oh...no, no. I don't take pictures," she replied, holding up her hands. She didn't want to be all over social media. The less rumors that spread, the better in her own opinion. Besides, she had had enough of the spotlight for one night.

527Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:40 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie glared at Maya as she propped her feet up on him. He didn't even get paid for this. If only his mother knew what he went through. Maybe then she would pay him for putting up with her. Spencer sighed, and he shook his head, looking at his wife. "I just hate for her to be so distant. I don't know where she is or who she is around half the time, and it's all because we told her," he said. When she mentioned someone named Gabriel, he rose a brow. "It sounds fancy. Do you suppose she's in good hands?" he asked. Gabriel chuckled a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "I would have figured that you would know I have you all figured out now, Daphne. Now, come on and lets go over to my place. Just until Maya is gone," he said.

One of the girls, clearly a younger sister to the other, tugged on Cameron's arm lightly. "Please," she said. Eren glanced at the two girls, and he smiled. "How about we just have one with me tonight. I'm sure we can see each other later. My friend isn't feeling very well right now," he said, and the girls obliged, taking the picture with him. Once the picture was taken, the younger girl came to Cameron and smiled brightly. "When I grow up, I want to be pretty like you!" she said as the older sister tugged her along. "Get better!" she called.

528Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:08 pm

wills

wills

Maria folded the rag and lied it on the counter; she couldn't be quite sure if Daphne was in good hands or not; nonetheless, she was sure that he was better than all of the other boys she normally hung around on a daily basis. "I believe so," she said finally. Or at least, she hoped so. Maya furrowed her brows in confusion as they spoke. Who were they even talking about? Before she had the opportunity to ask, Maria spoke up. "Time to get to learning, my star pupil...it will do you some good to listen too, James." Maya smirked and giggled. "She called you James." Daphne grumbled a few more choice words under her breath. "Can we get some cigarettes first? If the guy who usually works there is working today, he'll give 'em to me," she stated. It was one of the few perks, considering said grown man was her "brother."

Cameron sagged with relief when she wasn't forced to take the picture. She didn't want to fake a smile and then be all over social media. She could only imagine the rumors that would spread. When the younger girl spoke, a soft smile slid onto her face. "You are pretty just the way you are. Don't rush to grow up," she called after them before shaking her head. "How do you deal with them all the time?"

529Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie narrowed his eyes at Maya's response. He hated his real name. "Call me James one more time and you'll be called dead soon," he said. He sure didn't come here to have a lecture about how he needed to turn his life around. He propped his feet up and leaned back, clearly not listening. Jamie had sort of a...problem with authority. A huge problem. He glanced at the time and sighed to himself. He was too nice of a person to stay with Maya. Gabriel glanced down at her, and he sighed to himself a bit, but he nodded anyway. "Yeah, we can do that, but no smoking in my car. If my mom smells it, she will skin me alive," he said, and he grabbed his eyes. "Just show me the way," he said.

Eren smiled a bit at the question, and he shrugged. "They like me. You can't possibly be rude to someone who adores you as much as teenagers do, and it's really the least I can do. I love the look on their faces when they see me. They just...they're so happy. It baffles me, really. How did I ever become the type of person to make someone's day better?" he asked himself quietly, and he looked up at her. "I'm their sunshine. You're mine," he said, unintentionally adding the last part.

530Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:41 pm

wills

wills

Maya was about to make a remark when Maria smacked Jamie's legs with a dish rag. "Feet off my furniture, and learn how to speak to a lady, boy. Did your mother not teach you anything?" she muttered. Maya grinned triumphantly and stuck her tongue out at him, taking pride in the fact that Jamie got in trouble. "And Maya, act your age," Maria continued, scolding her as well. She pulled out a chair and sat down, opening a text book. "We will start with chemistry. It is my favorite," she stated, and Maya groaned. This would be one long day. "What does Pb stand for, Maya?" Maria began, quizzing her. Maya grinned then and stated confidently, "Oh that one is easy. Peanut butter." Maria sighed and dipped her head; Maya wasn't going to be the only one with a long day ahead. Daphne was surprised that he agreed, but didn't complain as she rushed to the parking lot. "Have you never had one before?" she inquired, but it was a rhetorical question. Of course he hadn't had one before.

Cameron arched a brow as he answered. Although it made sense, she doubted she would be able to handle it. Then again, she didn't possess as much patience as Jamie did, and she would end up raising Cain before the night was over. She was so deep in thought that she had almost missed his last comment. Almost. "Wait...what did you say?" she whispered with a bewildered expression. She couldn't possibly have heard him correctly.

531Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:18 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie winced in pain when Maria hit him with the dish rag. For an old woman, she could hit hard. He grumbled something under his breath before removing his feet. He was about to slap Maya upside the head, but then she too was rebuked, and Jamie couldn't stop the smirk that slid on to his face. He zoned out a bit as the lesson started, but then he heard Maya's insane answer, and he tried to contain his laugh, but it didn't work very well. Maya had a long way to go, that was for sure. Gabriel rose a brow, and he smirked a bit. "No, I haven't. I don't plan on doing it either. The stench alone is enough to drive me away. I don't see how people stand it, and don't even make me go into the health issues," he said.

Eren was lost in his own little world. Okay, not really. He was lost in Cameron's eyes. They were so pretty and beautiful. He could look at them all day long if he wanted to. He paused when he heard her. Wait, what did he say? "Huh? I don't remember," he said. Had he slipped up and aid something insane to her or professed his undying love to her. He probably did. He was so lost, and he couldn't think straight.

532Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:08 pm

wills

wills

Maria let out a long, frustrated sigh as she leaned forward. She continued on with the lesson, carefully explaining that Pb stood for lead. Maya seemed uninterested the entire time, attempting to zone out Maria as much as physically possible. Why couldn't she just go home? Just as she was going to ask to go to the bathroom, the doors burst open. "Uncle Day!" Maya said enthustically, embracing the distraction as she hopped up and rushed to him, engulfing him in a hug. Although Dayton wasn't actually her uncle, Maya always called him "Uncle Day" anyway. "Hey Squirt," Dayton commented, ruffling Maya's hair. Maya would have protested, but Maria spoke up. "Dayton what did I tell you about just barging into my house?" Daphne crossed her arms over her chest. "So are you saying my 'stench' drives you away?" she inquired with an expectant look. "That hurts, really," she added with a long, exaggerated sigh.

Cameron was so bewildered that she didn't even answer for a moment. "Nevermind. I was probably just hearing things," she replied. The waiter came by to take their orders, and Cameron was grateful for the distraction. She was trying to avoid uncomfortable situations.

533Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie didn't pay any attention. He was too bored drawing on a piece of paper. He couldn't think straight anyway. He glanced up when the door opened, and his eyes widened. Usually, he didn't show interest in anyone that was older than him beside his father, but he liked Dayton. Dayton and his father seemed to be the only people who understood him. "Hey, Day," he said with a bright smile, and he offered him a hand. "Got any special offers?" he asked. Dayton was the only person who gave him new smokes to try. Gabriel smirked a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "Actually, I think it smells quite lovely on you," he said. Daphne was the only girl he was would actually admit to having feelings for. Well, admit to himself at least. He would never tell anyone else.

Eren glanced down at the ground when he saw the waiter. He gave his order, and he motioned him to come closer. He had a surprise for Cameron. "Could you bring a small cake after a while too? Coffee cake," he said, knowing how much she loves the cake. He smiled, and he glanced over at Cameron. "What made you want to be my assistant?" he asked curiously. He didn't he had ever asked.

534Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:48 pm

wills

wills

It only took a fraction of a second longer for it to click in Maya's head. "Mom sent you didn't she?" she grumbled. Her mother must have sent Day to check up on her, to be sure that actually went to Maria's. "That, and I had to give Maria her medicine," Dayton replied, laying the package on the counter. At Jamie's comment, he chuckled and winked, "Yeah, maybe later, kiddo." Maria would kill him if he started up a deal now. Daphne rose a brow at that. "I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not," she replied with a laugh. She really needed one at that point though. She was craving the buzz it gave her.

Cameron handed off the menu and watched as the waiter left before turning to Eren. "Well," she began thoughtfully, furrowing her brows. "I needed a job, and you needed an assistant," she continued with a simple shrug. She hadn't fully thought over the question herself. Why had she taken the job?

535Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie smirked a bit, and he nodded, slipping his hand into his back pocket and sliding some money into the pocket of Dayton's coat, trying to be discrete. He knew that Dayton wouldn't give him anything that would kill him, but he would give him enough to get a nice buzz. One that he was going to need if he had to take Maya to Maria's anymore. It was going to drive him crazy just being there. He glanced over at the medicine that Dayton had lied down. "What's this?" he asked curiously. Gabriel chuckled, and he went over to his car. "So, what exactly was it about me that made you want to tell me all of this?" he asked. He was sure she would have done a background check first.

Eren smiled a bit, and he nodded. "I know, but what was it about me? I mean, I could have been a creep," he said, but then he really thought about what he said. "Wait, I'm not creepy, right?" he asked in a little bit of a worried tone. He didn't know if he came off as really creepy or not.

536Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:52 pm

wills

wills

Maya had watched the money exchange with a frown plastered on her face. She had taken away Daphne's leverage. She was currently one for two. She now just needed to take away Jamie's. Why couldn't she have normal friends? Why didn't her parents see right through Jamie? Maria leaned forward and took the package. "It's for me," she replied simply to Jamie. "I am not as young as I used to be." Daphne furrowed her brows over at him and muttered, "What do you mean?" She threw her backpack into the back and climbed inside. "I told you nothing," she continued with a pointed stare.

Cameron arched a brow and folded her hands together. "Sometimes you are," she replied with a simple shrug of her shoulders. "But I am used to that by now, Eren," she added with a growing smirk on her face. She grinned slightly when the food was brought out to them. She was growing hungry with all the waiting.

537Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie glanced at the medicine for a moment longer, and he contemplated asking how old she really was, but for Maria's age, she could hit...hard. Like bruise forming hard. He didn't see how anyone was able to come away from her house without scars to tell the tale. He closed his eyes, and he took a deep breath, tying to think of what Dayton would have in store. He glanced over at Maya, wondering if she had noticed. He hoped she wouldn't. Gabriel bit his lip as he heard her, and he offered her a small smile. "Nothing. Never mind," he said. He guesses that she didn't go around telling people that she was adopted. "So, where is this place? If you don't mind, I'll buy it for you," he said.

Eren smiled brightly when the food came, and he shook his head. "I don't think I'm creepy," he said, and he took some of the fries, putting them in his mouth. "Look, I'm an elephant!" he said with a chuckle, using one of the fries as a trunk and the other two ask tucks. Okay, so many he was a bit childish, but he wasn't creepy.

538Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:06 pm

wills

wills

Just as Maria was about to continue on with the lesson, Maya glanced at the time. "Oh look, Maria. It is 6:30. Mom will be expecting me home for dinner soon. I guess we will have to continue this tomorrow. Bye!" she said before she grabbed Jamie's hand and dragged him out of the house without another word. Daphne furrowed her brows at him and leaned back in her seat. "You aren't old enough to buy cigarettes," she countered.

Cameron arched a brow as she watched him. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone, snapping a picture. "You are weird," she replied simply as she grabbed the ketchup, forming a small pool on the side of her plate. She then took a big bite of her burger and sighed in relief.

539Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie was caught by surprise when he heard Willow, and he nearly fell as she grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. He was just going to have to wait to get his supply. He sighed, and he started his car. "You know, I expect you to at least be a little bit nicer when you leave. The old lady isn't going to last long," he said, and he glanced at the time. He wasn't going to last very long either if he kept living his lifestyle, but he didn't tell himself that. He kept it in the back of his mind. Gabriel paused for a moment, and he shrugged. "I never did bother to look up the ages when we moved here. Wait, how do you get them then?" he asked curiously. Daphne was putting all these question in to his head. She drove him mad. Palm-twitchingly mad.

Eren chuckled as she took the picture, and he rolled his eyes. "Come on, let loose and have fun with you food," he said. He took a bite of his burger, and he closed his eyes. "Aren't you glad I suggested this. This is so much better than small proportioned imported food," he said, and he leaned back in his chair. He didn't even want to begin on how he would describe the shake. If he started, he could never stop.

540Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:02 pm

wills

wills

"She's my mom's best friend or whatever. Not mine," Maya replied, wrinkling her nose. Okay, that wasn't true. For whatever reason, Jamie's mom was her mom's best friend. Then again, she liked Jamie's mom all right. She buckled up and leaned back in her seat. "I just couldn't stand another minute in there. Besides, my mom starts cooking around this time," she continued with a simple shrug of her shoulders. Daphne rolled her eyes and muttered, "That is besides the point, Gabriel." She pointed to a store just off to the left. "There," she instructed.

"I am having fun with my food. I'm having fun eating it," Cameron stated, laughing softly as she dug in. She didn't see how people could eat such small amounts of food for so much money. She'd rather have a ten dollar burger any day. She could worry about health later on in line when she is old and wrinkly.

541Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed, and he rolled his eyes. Maya got her hard head from her father, she could tell that enough. He soon started to drive. He soon came to her house, and he stopped the car. "Goodnight, Maya," he said in a soft voice. All though Jamie acted like he had a hard exterior, he would let it up for Maya sometimes. Well, when she wasn't bashing him about his lifestyle that was. "Just think about what I said, okay," he told her. Gabriel turned in to the store when he heard her command, and he pulled out a wad of cash. "If you want to buy anything extra," he said. He knew he shouldn't be promoting it, but he wanted her to be happy.

Eren smirked a bit, and he started to really dig in. He was hungry even after they had already ate. He took a few sips of the shake, and he glanced his eyes. "Now that, my friend, is an amazing shake," he said, but then eh thought of something. "I have an idea! What if you and I try and make some of these. I bet mine will be the best," he said with a smirk. He may not be able to cook, but he could make shakes.

542Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:59 pm

wills

wills

Maya nudged the door open and arched a brow. "Night, James," she replied with a smirk. She reached out and tousled his hair. "You should really look into getting your hair fixed up. It is a mess," she added as she climbed out of the car and headed up to her house. She thought about the events of the day, and the only thing that stuck in her mind was how much her bones hurt. Tryouts were hard work. Daphne arched a brow and shook her head. "Don't need it," she replied as she hopped out of the car and quickly headed inside.

Cameron arched a brow at him and muttered, "Make a shake?" She had been too busy digging into her meal to actually try her own. She would regret this by morning, but right now she couldn't care less. She grabbed a napkin and wipe off her greasy fingers. That was the only downside about burgers. They were messy as all get out.

543Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes, laughing a bit. "Say my name again and I will end you," he said; and he pushed her playfully. Maya sure was on odd one. As she ruffled his hair, he quickly fixed it. "Excuse me, but I do need it to be fixed. It is perfect the way it is," he said, and he ran a hand through it one more time for good luck. Gabriel rose a brow as she said that she didn't need it, and he bit his lip. "Alright," he said. How did she pay for it then? Did he not want her to pay? He closed his eyes, and he took a deep breath. He knew he liked her, but what was he going to do? He hadn't liked anyone in a long time, and it didn't end well last time.

Eren smirked, and he nodded. "Think about the amazing shakes we would have made!" he said with a bright smile, and he soon finished his burger, but he still had fries left. "Have momentary bliss or face diabetes?" he asked himself, wondering if he should finish the fries. The answer was pretty clear and he put more ketchup on his plate.

544Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:49 pm

wills

wills

"Perfect," Maya repeated, snorting. "It is in a disarray. It looks like a mop on top of your head," she replied with a smirk. "Bye moppy head!" she called over her shoulder. She pushed herself inside and dropped her backpack to the ground by the door. Her mother was fixing dinner as she had expected; the fragrance wafting inside of her nostrils. It was good to be home. Daphne came out a few minutes later with a pack of cigarettes wedged into her back pocket. She hopped into the car and muttered, "You might want to put the pedal to the metal." She glanced over her shoulder as the store owner poked his head out the door. "Now."

Cameron rolled her eyes as she finished off her food. "I don't know what you mean by amazing. I burn water," she replied with a snort. She could cook instant noodles, and that was about it. Her mother had died when she was little, so she didn't have a mother figure around to help her fix meals and to teach her how to cook.

545Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie watched her for a moment, and he grumbled a few things under his breath before he drove off. Apollo was working on some work at his desk when he heard he door open. He smiled brightly, and he took off his reading glasses. "Hey baby. Where's Jamie? Did he not want to stay for dinner?" he asked. He saw Jamie like a son considering that he was still close to his best friend just like he was years ago. Jamie was welcomed into the house more than he would know. Gabriel was about to slowly back out like any normal person would, but his eyes widened when he heard Daphne. "Wait, what?" he asked, but then he saw the store owner. He quickly hit the gas pedal, and he floored it, taking off as fast as he could. He felt his heart rate and blood pressure go up, but he loved every minute of it. "That was bloody amazing," he whispered.

Eren laughed, and he rolled his eyes. he knew that Cameron wasn't the best cook, but he always ate her cooking. "Is it a date? You, me, a milkshake, and maybe some Dirty Dancing?" he asked. He knew how much she loved old movies. He loved that about Cameron too. She seemed to be able to make his day just a little brighter.

546Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:29 pm

wills

wills

Maya pulled herself up onto the counter and brushed her hair back that had fallen out of her ponytail. Her legs dangled over the edge as she watched her mother dance around the kitchen. "I guess not," she replied with a simple shrug. "He seems to hate me enough," she added as she wrinkled her nose. Although Maya liked to deny it, she couldn't help but wonder if she was a nuisance. She knew for a fact that he didn't want her tagging along with him all the time. Daphne threw a glance over her shoulder as they zoomed fast. She laughed at Gabriel's comment. "Have you not done something like that before?" she asked with an arch of her brow.

Cameron pondered the request for a moment. Finally, she murmured, "All right, but I am still not sure how you will get by on my cooking." She would rather order takeout. Yes, takeout sounded good. Maybe Japanese. She shook her head to refocus. "Wait, did you say date?"

547Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at his daughter, and he shook his head. "No, that isn't it. Jamie just has...an odd way of showing affection. His father does the exact same thing. Trust me, he liked you. He just won't show it," he said with a smile, and he wrapped his arms around Willow. Over all of his years, he still loved her the same. "Whatcha got cookin'?" he asked curiously, and he kissed her cheek. Another thing that hadn't changed over the years was that Apollo couldn't cook. He would never be able to, it seemed. Gabriel looked down at her, and he shook his head, his eyes wide with excitement. "Never," he said, and he was on the edge of his seat. The feeling that it gave him was nothing that could ever be recreated.

Eren bit his lip. Well, rather now than never. Maybe the smooth side of Eren would decide to finally come out after years of hiding. "Well, I mean, you know. If you want it to be a date. But it's totally fine if you don't. It can be like a totally platonic friend zone filled hang out," he said, his nervousness filling his voice. Well, so much for smooth Eren.

548Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:03 pm

wills

wills

Maya wrinkled her nose and covered her eyes. "Ew, save it for the bedroom," she grumbled as she hopped off the counter and headed into the living room to watch some television. Willow laughed softly and turned so that she was facing Apollo. "Pot roast," she answered as she wound her arms around his neck. "It should be done soon," she added with a light smile as she leaned up and kissed him briefly. Daphne laughed and rolled her eyes. She was pressed back roughly against her seat due to the high speeds. "Well, kid, stick with me. I'm pretty awesome," she stated as she rolled down the windows and searched for her lighter.

A small smirk slid onto Cameron's lips as he answered. She arched a brow and folded her arms across her chest. "I guess we will see," she replied with a simple shrug of her shoulders. Once the bill was placed on the table, she rifled through her purse, producing her wallet.

549Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked back at his daughter, and he rolled his eyes, looking down at his wife. "It smells amazing," he said, and he kissed her softly. He glanced down at her for a moment, and he sighed to himself. "What do you think of Jamie?" he asked her in a hushed voice. He loved the boy to death, but he was a bit worried about him being around Maya, and he probably acted just like his father did when he was in high school, but Jamie seemed to be getting in to more trouble than Blake ever did. Trouble like he was getting it, and if he was still like his high school self, he would distance himself away form Maya was much as possible. Once Gabriel was far enough away, he slowed down, and he started to just ride around, not bothering to go to his house. "I think I will stick with you," he said with a small smile. Daphne seemed to give him this free feeling that he had never had before.

Eren's eyes widened a bit as he heard her. Was she considering it being a date? He couldn't contain the smile on his face as he heard her. It was one of the best feeling he had ever had before. When he saw her started feeling for her wallet, he shook his head. "Let me pay for it, Cam. I don't mind," he told her.

550Random Ideas V.3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and murmured, "Well, I do try you know." She rested her head against his chest momentarily; however, when he spoke, she slowly pulled away to look him in the eye. "I don't know," she began with a long sigh. "But if I remember correctly, there was someone who was just like him a long time ago. Although I didn't know that man personally, I've heard stories," she continued, obviously indicating Apollo himself. "Don't worry about Maya. Do you really think she would get into trouble?" she added, glancing over at Maya, who was busy laughing at Tom and Jerry on the television screen. "If anything, I worry about that friend of hers," she continued, her voice dropping to barely above a whisper. "I can't believe Elaine and Blake haven't told her yet...or Jamie for that matter." Daphne grinned and murmured, "Then prepare for the good life." Although she called it the "good life," it seemed to only grow addicting, and she wasn't happy until she was living on the edge. "Want one?" she asked, holding out a cigarette.

Cameron glanced his way and opened her mouth to protest. Instead, she sighed and muttered, "Fine. But I hate for you to pay for it." She didn't feel right. She owed him after all. He didn't have to take her to the awards show or to go get greasy burgers afterwards.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum