Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

201Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 am

squid.

squid.

{yes please

202Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:44 am

wills

wills

Drake had just finished getting ready for the football game. He had extra money to buy little things, like foam fingers or bobble heads. Stuff like that. "Bye Ann," he said, giving her a quick hug before he called out, "Dimitri, are you ready, son?" He was excited about attempting to bond with his son. It was a fresh start, and something his father had never done for him.

203Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked himself over in the mirror. He couldn't remember the last time that he went to a football game. He never went to them in high school, but Ann always did. He was wearing a normal pair of jeans with a t-shirt. It looked decent enough. He grabbed his wallet and ran down the stairs while calling,"I'm coming!" He soon reached the living room, and he hugged Ann. "I'll see you later, Annie," he said, and he smiled down at her.

204Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and called back, "I will be waiting in the car!" He headed off to the car and started it quickly. It had been a bit since he had been to a game himself. Between work and his kids, there was barely any time for doing something as simple as going to a football game. Ann hugged him back and handed him a wad of cash. "Get me a foam finger," she said with a small smile. "Oh, and have fun."

205Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:27 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled, and he handed her back her money. "I'll get you one with my own," he said before he hugged her tightly. "See you later," he said and waved before he went off to the car. He got the passenger side and buckled up. "Are you ready?" he asked his father. He was a bit nervous about going since he knew next to nothing about football, but maybe he would have a good time. He would just have to see how things worked out.

206Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 am

wills

wills

Drake started up the car and nodded, smiling slightly. "I am ready," he answered as he pulled out of their driveway and headed down the road. "If you don't like it...well that is fine. It wasn't exactly my cup of tea at the beginning either," he said with a chuckle. It was a wonder how he even grew to like football. It was definitely not because of his father.

207Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:44 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was glad when he said that it was okay if he didn't like it. "I didn't want to offend you or anything. Honestly, I know nothing about football," he said, and he looked over at his father. Maybe h would figure something out by the end of the game. He at least hoped that he would get something out of the trip, but he had a good feeling that he would.

208Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:50 am

wills

wills

Drake chuckled softly and repeated, "Offend me?" He shook his head and offered him a small smile. "Football wasn't exactly my choice. My father pushed me to do it, and I ended up liking it. But it is different watching it than playing it," he said with a simple shrug. "Either way, if you don't like it, it is fine. You can still eat food and act like you are interested," he added on as he parked the car in the parking lot.

209Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:01 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded as he listened to his father. Being pushed into something like that didn't sound too great. He was just glad that his father didn't do that to him. "Thanks," he said with a smile before he got out. It at least looked like the two were going to have some fun. He was a bit excited about it too.

210Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 pm

wills

wills

Drake smiled ever so slightly and said, "Don't mention it." He got out of the car and pulled the tickets out of his wallet. He hoped that things turned for the better with this bonding time. He did want to have a good relationship with his son. He went up to the box office area and handed Dimitri his ticket before handing his to the cashier person.

211Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri grabbed his ticket, and he followed his father. He gave his ticket to the man at the booth before he entered. "We should get some food before the game starts. I'm pretty hungry," he said with a small laugh, and he looked over at his father. "I also promised Ann one of those weird finger things," he said, and he started to look around.

212Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:25 am

wills

wills

"Sounds good. It will be hard enough getting to our seats, and it won't be any easier if we go back and forth," Drake agreed as h headed towards the concession stand. He chuckled as he mentioned the foam fingers. "You mean a foam finger, right?" he asked as he pulled out his wallet. "Can't say I am surprised she wanted one," he added with a simple shrug. Ann was a lot like him, whether she wanted to admit it or not.

213Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:43 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded. "Yeah, one of those. Do they have those weird hats that you put your drinks in too?" he asked with a small laugh, and he followed his father in the line, pulling out his wallet. He really did wish that his side job paid more. His internship sure didn't. Money was hard to come by at that time for him.

214Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty le new idea Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:01 pm

wills

wills

Drake gripped the bottle of alcohol tightly in his hands. He rarely drank. He had learned where that got people from his father. But between work and Angel giving him grief, he caved to the one thing he shouldn't. "I am done with your crap, Angel! I have to deal with an angry boss every day, and I don't want to come home to a nagging wife every night!" he snapped before he staggered towards the door. He wouldn't say this if he hadn't come home from buying about three cases of beers. He had already finished off one case. "I'm going out. Don't expect me home tonight," he snapped before throwing the door open.

215Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel had been angry at Drake for the past few days. He always came home like that, and she didn't want the kids to hear them fighting. "Shut up, Drake! I wouldn't have to be nagging at you all the time if you didn't come home drunk all the time! You know you missed Dimitri's game. He was looking in the stands the whole time for you," she said, and she grabbed is arm when opened the door, and she looked up at him. "Drake Sherwood, you can't just walk out on me like that!" she called, and she bit her lip. She glanced back when she heard little footsteps on coming down the stairs. Of course Dimitri was trying to hide, but he was watching them.

216Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:26 pm

wills

wills

Drake scowled and snapped back, "Well, you know what, if I am such a horrible father, why don't I leave?" The one thing he wanted to avoid was ending up just like his own father. He turned on Angel when she grabbed his arm. "I can, and I will. All you ever want to do anymore is scream at me or tell me all the mistakes I make!" he snapped. His clenched his fists and glanced over Angel's shoulder where he saw Dimitri being a peeping tom. "I'm out of here," he muttered before he headed off to his car.

217Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel narrowed her eyes when he walked out to his car. "Get back here!" she screamed at him, but of course it didn't do anything. She heard small sniffled from behind her, and she could see Dimitri crying from the stairs. "Did daddy leave because of me?" he asked quickly, and Angel shook her head. "No baby, not at all," she said, and she picked him up, holding him close. She just wanted her children to be happy, and she tried to stay away from fighting with Drake, but he had just become unbearable lately.

218Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:51 pm

wills

wills

Drake stormed off, blocking out Angel's words. He had enough of being screamed at at work and then coming home to the same thing. He got in his car and started it. Pulling out of the driving, he zoomed down the street going way over the speed limit. It was at an intersection when he crashed into another car. His flipped, and he was passed out cold before the car even came to a complete stop. Ann poked her head out of her room and frowned when she saw her mother and brother. "Momma? Where's daddy? He was supposed to read me a bedtime story tonight. He promised."

219Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel closed her eyes, and she tried her best to stay strong. She couldn't cry. Not in front of her children. "I'm sorry, Ann. Your father had some business come up. I'll read it to you though. Let's get you two to bed. It's getting late," she said. As she was walking up the stairs, she pulled out her phone and sent Drake a quick text. "I'm sorry," she wrote. She honestly just wanted Drake back home where He knew he was safe. She closed her eyes before going to Dimitri's room and tucking him in bed. "I'll be at practice tomorrow to see you," she said, and she kisses his head. Dimitri looked up at his mother, and he bit his lip. "Will dad be there too?" he asked, and Angel sighed. "If he doesn't have work, baby."

220Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:05 pm

wills

wills

Ann dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed sadly. For the past few days, her father had made the same promise. It always seemed that "business" came up way too often. It just wasn't the same when someone else read the story to her. Her father went into character and made silly voices as well as silly faces. Either way, she climbed into bed. It was half an hour later when Drake had been rushed to the hospital. He was in critical condition, so the hospital couldn't contact Angel until he had been sent to the ER. The hospital had found Angel's number and called her immediately.

221Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked down at Ann, and she kissed her head. "I know that it just isn't the same without your father, but hit give him time. He's working hard," she said, and she looked down at her. He wasn't working as hard as she was though, but she wasn't going to tell anyone that. She started reading the story, and about half way in to it, she felt her phone buzzing. "Sorry, Annie. I have to take this," she said, and she stepped out of the room. She looked down at her phone oddly. She had never seen the number, but she went on and answered. "Hello?"

222Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:22 pm

wills

wills

Ann tried to pay attention to the story, but she couldn't. Not when it wasn't her dad telling her the story. She glanced over at her mother when her phone started ringing. "Oh....okay," she whispered, glancing away. The woman at the front desk waited until Angel answered before she spoke. "Hello, miss, I have some news for you about your husband. He has been in a car accident, and he is in critical condition. He didn't look so good when they first brought him in."

223Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel felt as if she was going to drop her phone when she heard the news. She took a moment to regain her composure. "Okay, thank you for telling me," she said, and she quickly hung up. Drake was hurt, and it was all her fault. She shouldn't have let him go off on his own. She quickly ran to Ann's room, and she looked down at her. "Get your shoes on now. Tell your brother to do the same. Meet me downstairs as quickly as you can," she said, and she raced downstairs without another word. She pulled on the random pair of shoes and grabbed her keys. Drake was going to be okay. He just gad to be! He couldn't be hurt.

224Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:30 pm

wills

wills

Ann frowned in confusion and tried to find too matching pairs of shoes. Finally, she found a left and a right and went to Dimitri's room. She shook him and whispered, "Hey, D." She didn't know what was going on, but her mother didn't seem too happy. So now, she was worried herself. "You need to get up. We are leaving. I think something happened," she said before she poked her head out the door. She wanted to know what was going on, but she felt conflicted. She almost didn't want to know.

225Random Ideas  - Page 9 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked up at his sister when she came in, and he looked up at her nervously. "Why is she acting like that?" he asked, even though he knew that she had no idea why. He quickly grabbed some tennis shoes, and he ran down stairs with his sister's hand in his. Honestly, he was terrified. When Angel saw them, and she went out to her car, and she put them both in their seats before racing to get to the hospital. She kept telling herself that Drake was going to be okay. When she came to the hospital, she went as fast as she could to get them out of their seats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum