Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 23]

476Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 am

squid.

squid.

Leon followed her gaze for a moment, wondering where she had run off to, but honestly there was no telling. He was sure that he would see her again soon enough. When she spoke again, the warm and welcoming smile played on his lips. "Of course, Piper. You're more special than you think," he said. He wanted her to know just how important she was, not just to him but to everyone. He wondered if he group did remember that night at all. He was sure he would never forget it. Aspen held in a sigh of relief when she started to believe him. He knew it was probably hard for her to think about the games, but he knew that she was alone. He knew that she was terrified. He quickly pulled up the recording, and he handed it to her after he had pressed play. Now all she had to do was wear him out.

477Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 05, 2017 5:50 pm

wills

wills

Somewhere, Aurora had melded into the crowds that loitered the grounds; eventually, her sister would show up when the time was right. Sweet words drew her focus away from the sprawling activity. Her gaze traveled over Leon's features, noting the hint of powder that was still splayed across his chin. The pad of her thumb smoothed away the remnants, a rather intimate moment that produced the faintest splurge of color upon her cheekbones. "Until now, I have had no reason to feel special," Piper noted, her voice think with the emotions that she refused to unveil. Trembling hands sought out the tape; Ann's heart was hammering in her chest as she placed the earphones over her ears. Caroline's voice was distorted and bleak, as if she were fighting off her own emotions. Yet, there was a sense of doubt that twisted in the pit of Ann's stomach. Caroline was foul, heartless; how could one ever see her as innocent?

478Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 05, 2017 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon knew that underneath all that happiness was a broken girl. Piper didn't deserve what happened to her. Piper deserved the world in the palm of her hands, but he just couldn't understand why she didn't see that. "You had a reason," he whispered quietly, his eyes on her for a moment. "I just don't think you realized it," he said, taking her hand. He wanted her to believe what he saw. Piper was such a special woman. Aspen bit his lip as he watched Ann listen to the recording. He wondered what exactly was going through her mind. Did she believe him at all? Or did she think that it was all just a ploy? What if she thought that he had been with Caroline all along and that he just made her say those things?

479Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm

wills

wills

Though Piper was gaining her spirit back, she would be forever changed. She was not the same girl that she once was; after she exited the arena, engulfed in a pit of flames, she had seemingly been reborn. Perhaps that was why Felix would never truly love her, for she was not the Piper that he had fallen for. She was different; she was cracked and chipped around the edges. Now, she needed just the right person to piece her back together again. Fortunately, her savior seemed to discover her. Her fingertips twined around his, a tight hold upon his calloused fingers. "You know," she began, her thoughts scattered. She was in a different world, a lifetime away. "I always wanted someone to look at me the way Noah looks at Astrid. Felix never had. He claimed to love me...care for me...but he never looked at me, not in the way he looked at her," she admitted, her teeth scraping along the raw flesh of her bottom lip. "So, no. I didn't have a reason, but now I do." As the tape clipped short, Ann tugged off the earphones; a million thoughts bounced across her mind. However, no coherent phrases fell from her lips. "Aspen, why do you believe her over Dominic?" she pressed, placing the equipment off to the side. "He's my family, my blood, and don't claim that it is because he is related to Victor because so am I," she stated, the conviction coating the words. What if she had been blaming the wrong person all along? What if someone close to her was actually their enemy?

480Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 06, 2017 12:08 am

squid.

squid.

Leon let his gaze slip to their hands. His rough, calloused hands seemed to somehow fit perfectly into hrs. He wondered if there really was some greater force working to make sure that the two of them ended up together. He wanted to believe that, but he just wasn't sure if it was true or not. He began to quietly listen to her. He could relate somewhat. He wanted someone that he could hold and say he loved, but he didn't have anyone to look at and say he wanted just that. He could feel her heartbreak in each and every word as she spoke about Felix. It almost made him want to find him and punch him, but he managed to restrain himself. He found himself looking up into her eyes at her last part. "What is your reason?" he asked in a whisper. The question, a very logical one, was one that Aspen couldn't seem to find an answer to. Why did he believe Caroline over Dominic? Dominic was like a brother to him after all. That was until he got on to him and then attacked him. "It was just a hunch, Ann. I can't offer you more of an explanation than that," he said honestly. Would she still believe that he was innocent? He didn't want to lose his wife.

481Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 06, 2017 3:31 pm

wills

wills

Her thumb trailed over the rough patches of flesh residing upon his hand; years upon years of work changed them. They were far different than Felix's had been, which were smooth by comparison. In spite of it all, she found that she preferred Leon's. They were somehow delicate and light; when it came to her, they were gentle and warm. Were the two meant to be? She had no idea. At one point, Piper believed in love and fate. Now, the hope was dwindling by the second. Love, at this point, seemed implausible, for she hadn't felt such an emotion in so long. A simple question drew her from her impending thoughts; her gaze flickered up to meet his, flitting over his expression. No answer fell from her lips, for she didn't feel the need to say the word. It was evident in the way he gazed at her; his gaze was intent, as if it could seep deep within her very core. Light fingers lifted, residing along the swell of his cheek. Was this the moment that they kissed? She wouldn't know, she had only kissed one other person before. An exasperated sigh fell from Ann's lips; the confusion was weighing heavily on her. No matter how many factors she put together, the equation never seemed to add up. "What do we do then, Aspen?" she whispered, her words choked as they coated the airstream. "Tell Dimitri? He could have Dominic locked up, put him on trial."

482Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 06, 2017 3:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon had wondered for the longest time if he was right for anyone. He didn't think that he could possibly ever be the one for any woman. He wasn't enough for his family, how could he be enough for anyone else. His breath seemed to hitch when he felt her oh so delicate fingers rest on his cheek. His eyes shifted to hers, and he in knew that moment that he had thought completely wrong his entire life. He was meant for someone. That someone just happened to be right in front of him. He placed his hand on the back of her neck before closing the space in between them. Aspen let out a breath he didn't even know that he was holding. She believed him and not Dominic. "Yeah, we need to get this to Dimitri. As much as I hate to do it, we need to watch Riley and Scott too," he said. They could have easily been in on the whole thing. He ran a hand through his hair, looking at the stairs his son had ran up just moments ago. "We need to talk to Fe later," he whispered, partly to himself.

483Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 08, 2017 7:41 pm

wills

wills

Soulmates was a trivial matter in Piper's eyes. It was quite preposterous to assume that two people were seemingly created to be with one another. She had been in denial, even refusing to believe in love after the heartache that she had endured. She was unbelievably wrong. If soulmates were remarkably real, she had found hers; he was seated beside her, wearing a goofy powdered beard. As he drew in closer, her heart rate spiked; time seemed to slow to a mere crawl. Eventually, their lips connected, and the world exploded in an array of color beneath her eyelids. Hugging her arms around her slender waist, Ann replayed these horrific thoughts; unease twisted in the pit of her stomach as she let this thought sink in. "Riley...she wouldn't, and Scott, he is just a kid, Aspen," she whispered, despising the thought of tossing the blame on the family as a whole. Stealing a glimpse up the staircase, Ann chewed on the raw flesh of her bottom lip. "I don't think we should tell him. The less people who know, the less people who Dominic will target."

484Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 08, 2017 8:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon couldn't remember a time when he was this happy. He couldn't remember a person whose presence just made him smile. That was all before Piper, though, because Piper was the one person who made the world around her light up without even trying. She made his world light up.He couldn't seem o explain it in words, and he didn't want to, so he continued to kiss her, moving closer to her. He only pulled away when he seemed to be out of breath, and he closed his eyes. He couldn't even seem to speak in that moment. His eyes slowly opened, and he simply looked at her face. Did she feel the way he did? Aspen bit his lip as he listened to his wife. If she thought that Riley wasn't involved, he would trust her. "Okay. You go talk to Dimitri. Get a warrant to search his house," he said. They needed to find any evidence of him lying and committing crimes. In the meantime, he would go and talk to his son. He pulled his wife close, pressing a kiss to her head. "I won't tell him, I promise."

485Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed May 10, 2017 7:25 pm

wills

wills

Life, up until that point, had sucked to put it lightly. The world had seemingly crumbled at her feet, and she was sinking in a thick assortment of quick sand. Now, Leon had come to her rescue, saving her from her own turmoil and filling the void she had been missing in her life. Twining her arm around his neck, she sank into the sweet kiss, attempting to dismiss the pass and yearn for the future. As they broke free, her breaths were sharp, raspy. No words fell from her lips, for she had no idea how to frame the emotions that were bubbling inside of her. Relief sank through Ann's bones; her shoulders sagged with relief as she leaned into Aspen's embrace. Her head rested upon his chest, allowing the faint cologne she associated with Aspen wash over her senses. "All right," she agreed as she unraveled herself from his grasp. Her moment of weakness had dwindled; a fire burned in her eye, for she wanted nothing more than to protect her loved ones.

486Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed May 10, 2017 8:17 pm

squid.

squid.

For a moment, Leon was worried that she hadn't enjoyed the kiss as much as he had, but when he looked into her eyes, he could tell that she really had. Maybe she was even thinking the same thing as him. He looked around for a moment, finally getting his head out of the cloud. He started to remember where he was and their entire reason for coming. "Thank you, Piper, for helping me with my issues," he said quietly. That was as plainly as he could put it. He had so many problems, but she just seemed to help him with them all. Aspen looked down at his wife as he held her in his arm. "I love you," he whispered into her ear before pulling away. He knew that she was probably worried and scared, but she was being the strong Ann that she had always been. The Ann that didn't need anyone to help her. He always admired her for that. Maybe that was why he fell for her.

487Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu May 11, 2017 3:53 pm

wills

wills

Even as their lips detached, the ghost of his lips remained. A glossy glow pulsed upon her cheeks. Dipping her head to obscure the bleeding array of color that dusted over her cheeks, she suppressed a faint smile that slipped upon her lips. As he spoke, she lifted her gaze to meet his; the astonished expression was plastered over her features. "Why are you thanking me? You are the one who helped me," she noted, her voice soft as the declaration fell from her lips. He stood by her even when the paranoia washed over her. The dull ache subsided as Aspen's simple profession coated the airstream. Slowly, she pulled away and clasped her trembling fingers together. Despite the emotions hurtling through her, she aimed to remain strong - if not for herself, then for her family. "I will be back soon," she whispered, sucking in a hollow breath as she rushed out the door.

488Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu May 11, 2017 8:39 pm

squid.

squid.

In all honesty, Leon didn't think that he had helped her at all. He thought that he was simply a burden since that was what his father had always told him. He wasn't as good as Phillip. He knew deep down that he never would be, but he didn't care. "I guess we help each other," he whispered as he rested his hand on her cheek. His gaze lingered on hers. "I want you to stay with me," he whispered. He wanted her to be there for him. Dimitri was sitting at the office in his house, working on some paperwork. The dinner that his wife had cooked was untouched beside him. He told himself that he would finish that paper and then eat, but a single paper had turned into ten. He ran a hand through his hair and took off his reading glasses. His massaged his temples for a moment as he closed his eyes. He was just so tired.

489Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 13, 2017 7:08 pm

wills

wills

No profound words impended within the dictionaries could ever express how grateful Piper was that Leon stumbled into her life. He was the glue that pieced her severed heart back together; she once again believed in the possibility of love. Despite what his family claimed, Leon was priceless, and they were the ones suffering a grand loss for brushing him aside. Sinking into his light touch, she reveled in the one simple request that fell from his lips. No one had wanted her before, not in the way that Leon declared at this very moment. "Are..are you sure?" she whispered, her eyes boring into his. "Ever since the games....I'm...I am different Leon. What if you find out that you liked the idea of me but not...me. The 'me' I am now," she whispered, her distinct words cracking with each syllable. The episode from a few moments before would surely be the first of many. Barreling into the Sherwood's manor, Ann did not bother knocking, which is perhaps a death sentence; nonetheless, trespassing was the lesser of two evils at the moment. "Dimitri?" she spoke up, her voice trickling down the hall as she scoped out the residence for her brother. Eventually, it dawned on her where her brother was stationed, and she thrusted the door open. "Dimitri, can we talk?"

490Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 13, 2017 7:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon knew that Piper had baggage, but so did he. She may have more, but that didn't matter to him. What mattered to him was Piper getting better and staying safe. He looked into her eyes, her beautiful eyes. He could look into them all day if he were given the chance. "I have never been surer of anything in my entire life. The idea of you...it's nice, but the real Piper, the raw Piper that I see right now, is the Piper that I want," he whispered. Slowly, he let his forehead rest against hers. He wished she could understand what he felt for her. Dimitri had been too lost in his mind to even both hear someone saying his name. He was jolted out of his thoughts when he heard the door open, and he fumbled for the gun he always kept in his drawer, but his search was cut short once he realized who it was. "Shit," he breathed. "You scared me. Y-yeah, we can talk. Sit down," he said, motioning to the chairs by his desk. What had gotten his sister into such a frantic mood? It must have been highly important for her to come barging into his house at this hour.

491Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 15, 2017 6:19 pm

wills

wills

Somehow, in spite of the events that hindered her in life, Leon wanted to be with her. The phenomenon thrilled her as well as terrified her. Piper had let herself fall for another person since Felix, and the prospect of having her heart ripped to shreds once more worried her, especially considering the fact that she wouldn't be able to make it out on her own. Leon's soft words shattered through her thoughts, drawing her attention to him once more. A faint smile twitched along the corners of her lips. The tender words eased the flood of emotions that washed over her. "I am glad to hear it," she murmured, her voice barely seeping above a whisper. Startled by the gleaming gun pointed at her throat, Ann lifted her hands slightly, as if the small act could defend her against a bullet. "Sorry," she whispered, plopping down in one of the plush velveteen chairs positioned across from him. "I have had a lot on my mind," she tacked on, her head dropping into her hands. She felt as if she were carrying the weight of the world upon her very shoulders. She was meant to remain strong and powerful; yet, she was wearing at the seams.

492Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon watched her for a moment, a small smiling coming to his lips. It seemed that she believed in him, and that meant more to him than he could ever put into words. He pulled her into a tight hug, wrapping his arms around her for a moment and simply holding her in his arms. "You know, if your sister would like to, she could join us," he offered. It would probably be good for hr to have someone else she could fall back on when he wasn't there. Besides, he couldn't see how she stood her parents. Dimitri could see that his sister was starting to break. He wondered if what he was feeling was how his wife felt. He hadn't been the same person ever since his son was taken. When his children were growing up, he decided to put less of his effort into work and more into being a father, and look where it got him. He never stopped, and the strain was beginning to show on him, but he tried his best to hide it. "I know the feeling," he murmured, standing and going to the coffee machine he had put in his office. "Would you like a cup?" he asked as he started to make one, adding anything he could to give himself some energy. He wondered what had been so important for Ann to run into his house like that.

493Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 16, 2017 9:57 pm

wills

wills

As Leon surrounded her in a tight embrace, she burrowed her face into his chest. Somehow, he warded off the inner demons and provided her with the strength that she had been missing. For once, Piper felt important, loved even. Such emotions that were bubbling inside of her were foreign; yet, she adored them all the same. Breaking free from his tight hold, she pondered over his offer. Though her family was fragmented, she would feel more at home with Aurora by her side. "Maybe. I guess that is up to her," she whispered; her gaze fell to the grassy flooring. Discarded powder tinted the greenery an unsightly shade. Massaging her fingertips into her temples, Ann deliberated over the information that was revealed before her only a few moments prior. The people she cared for the most were on the line. "No, thank you. I am already wound up as it is," she whispered, a hoarse undertone coating her words. With trembling fingers, she toyed with the hem of her shirt; now that she was here, poised before Dimitri, she had no idea where to even begin.

494Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon nodded, thinking to Aurora for a moment. Would she really want to stay with him? He could see why she would be a little apprehensive. After all, she had just met him. He offered her his hand and a smile. "Let's go on to my place. It's getting late, and I think a night by the fireplace would do us all some good," he said. He wouldn't mind getting one started. He did it all of the time. Dimitri only nodded in response as he fixed his coffee, blowing on it to try and cool it some more he took a sip. He was going to need all of the energy he could get. He sat back down at his desk, sinking into his chair and taking a deep breath. "What is it, Ann?" he finally asked, knowing that it had to be important. She didn't always come running into his house without a warning. "Something really seems to be eating you up," he added. He could see how antsy his sister was, and he still knew her rather well. He could see that she was trying to act strong, but it was clear that she was frustrated and tired. He wanted to try and help her the best that he could.

495Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 21, 2017 12:41 am

wills

wills

Ultimately, the decision was Aurora's and hers alone; though, Piper dearly hoped that she would choose to stay with them, for she wanted a piece of her family intertwined into her life. Besides, where would she go? She couldn't possibly return to their family, not after the turmoil the pair both endured. Although the moment Leon spoke, Piper's shoulders stiffened. Visions slipped across her thoughts, as if on instant replay. The searing heat still burned into her very thoughts. "No! No fires," she insisted, her voice quivering as the declaration stumbled from her lips. The terror glistened in her eyes. Hunching forward, Ann wrapped her slender arms around her midsection, as if the simple act could hold herself together. As she opened her mouth to speak, the words died on her lips; the hesitation was clear, for the thought of tossing Dominic under the bus killed her. Yet, as her gaze peeked around the room, pinpointing the family portraits plastered on the wall, she found the willpower to continue on, for her family was on the line. "I need a search warrant," she insisted, cutting right to the chase.

496Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 21, 2017 8:39 am

squid.

squid.

Leon knew that Piper would need someone other than him, so he hoped that Aurora could deal with them enough to help her sister. She really seemed to care about her, so she had a feeling that she might actually do it. When Piper spoke again, his eyes widened. He quickly placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. "Hey, it's okay, Pipes. There won't be a fire if you don't want one," he said, and be placed a hand on her cheek, hoping to calm her down. He should have known that wasn't a good thing to say. He had seen bits and pieces of the games with Piper, and he remembered that moment distinctly. He cursed himself, wondering how he could be so stupid. Dimitri took a few sips of his coffee. Though it was hot and burned him a little, the pain was welcoming. It helped him stay away. Plus it helped warm him a little. He noticed that Ann seemed hesitant. What could she possibly say? He watched as her gaze switched to the family portrait he had hanging in his office. The whole Sherwood gang plus Aspen and Felix. The picture had been taken a couple of years ago, but it was one that Dimitri had really wanted. When he finally heard her words, he nearly choked on his coffee. "A search warrant? Ann, what's happened? Who do you need this for?" he asked. He rubbed his face for a moment before putting his glasses back on. God, he hated showing his age, and he wasn't even that old! He picked up a pen with his calloused fingers and write down something on a piece of paper.

497Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 am

wills

wills

The emotional support of a family member would provide guidance for the young soul. Besides, Aurora would gladly escape the confines of their parents' house, or so Piper dearly hoped. If only her sister were present at this moment, to will away the inner demons that coiled inside of her. Trembles quaked through her body; flashes of memories seeped across her vision. Even now, she could hear the distant crackle of the taunting flames. The heat seemingly flushed across her smooth skin, and within a few moment, she was consumed by the ghastly fire. Then there was Leon's tender voice, speaking over the roaring fire. She sank into his embrace; her breathing was uneven, for she had relived the tragic event. "No fires," she insisted; her words were hoarse and distorted, but distinct as they slipped from her lips. Determination seeped through Ann's system; she had to protect the one's she loved, even if that meant putting her own life in danger. Careening forward, she pressed her elbows into the wooden desk. The simple act nudged a tin of pens over, sending the stack sprawling across the surrounding surface. "I would rather not say. I don't want you involved," she whispered, her teeth capturing her bottom lip. The less people who were on to Dominic, the better. He would notice if more than a handful of people were acting off around him. They did not need unnecessary targets on their backs, especially her brother.

498Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed May 24, 2017 12:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Leon stayed quiet for a moment, holding her close to him without even thinking twice. He knew she had problems, and that was okay with him. He had his own, they just weren't as visible as Piper's. "No fires," he repeated, kissing the top of her head. He had promised to watch out and protect her, and he was determined to make sure that he kept that promise. He could easily see how distressed she seemed to be. He didn't even want to know what was going on in her head. "Maybe we can just lay down with some hot chocolate. I have this huge movie collection if you want to take a look," he said. Dimitri watched the small tin of pens as it fell over, but the words that came from her lips stopped him from trying to pick them up. "You can't tell me?" he asked in shock, his steaming coffee long forgotten. "Ann, I can't just go and give you a search warrant without knowing who you are looking into. You are completely beside yourself about this, so it has to be important," he said, but he took a deep breath. He ran a hand through his hair, a bad habit that he had picked up from his father. "Ann, I am your president, but before that, I am your brother, and the way you are acting is scaring me," he said, finally looking at her. He realized just how old both of them had gotten in that moment. Ann was stressing so much, and her Dimitri was with his reading glasses and gray hairs spouting.

499Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 30, 2017 12:32 am

wills

wills

Sinking into the tight embrace, Piper allowed the warmth to encompass her presence. His silence was appreciated, for she was allowed a brief moment to regain her composure. She silently cursed herself, for being weak and succumbing to the memories. Why couldn't she be like Astrid? Power practically exuded from her presence. The mere thought of her close friend sent a pang through her system. Times changed the pair, and she doubted they would ever be as close as they once were. Peering up at Leon, she swiped aside the tears that stained her cheeks and tilted her head in wander. "A whole collection?" she repeated; it was apparent that he had captured her interest. Before she could dwell on the topic, rapid footsteps skirted along the dusty path. Aurora's dark locks were wild, untamed by the breeze. "Leon, take Piper and leave, now," Aurora gasped as she came to a screeching halt in front of the pair. "Please, no questions. Go." The urgency was reflected in her dark depths, and Piper had a feeling as to why. Trembling fingers rose to Ann's temples; she felt as if she were losing control. The thought of her family enduring pain sent a spike of fear tracing through her system. Rarely was Ann frightened, which only reflected how dire the situation was. "Dimitri, my family is already in danger. If he...If he knows you are on to him too...," she trailed, a spike of fear blossoming through her system. She could not stand the thought of her brother risking his life. The less he knew, the better. "Dimitri, you have protected me time and again. Let me extend this courtesy to you for once. Please."

500Hunger Games 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 am

squid.

squid.

The feeling of Piper in his arms just seemed right. Leon knew that everything was as it should be in the world when he was with her. He couldn't seem o get rid of his smile when he saw her eyes light up. So it seemed that Piper liked movies just as much as he did. He could watch them all day. "An entire collection. I've got every genre under the sun," he said, kissing the top of her head. Everything was going perfectly until Aurora came by. She looked like a mess. "What's going on? What happened?" he asked in worry, holding Piper close to him. Whatever was happening, he wouldn't let it get to either of the sisters. He quickly grabbed Aurora's wrist, pulling her along with him. "You're coming too, okay," he said desperately. He wasn't leaving either of them. Dimitri wanted to argue, but whatever this was, this was bigger than him. Bigge than both of them. Ann needed help, and he would find a way to help her. He took a deep breath, knowing that she was right. He had spent his entire life jumping in front of bullets for his family, and he would gladly do it a thousand times over rather than let Ann take it, but he knew Ann. She wouldn't stop. Reluctantly, he pulled out a paper out of his desk. The search warrant. He signed his name and put his official stamp on it before handing it to his sister. "Fill it out however you need," he said, looking his sister in the eye. "Tell me if I can help, please."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum