Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

526 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Leon wished that she knew how he felt..what he felt. He knew that she wouldn't, though. She was just so scared and blaming herself for the loss of her sister. He didn't believe that was the truth, though. No, he knew it. It wasn't her fault, and he would do anything for her to know that. He closed his eyes, pulling her into his arms without a second thought. "That is as far from the truth as you could possibly get, and you know that," he said, taking her hand all the while. He just wanted her to feel what he felt for her. She deserved so much, but she wasn't given it. Leon wanted to give it to her. "I promise you, there is nothing you did," he said. Aspen looked down at his wife, his eyes widening as she pulled the gun on him. "Ann, please, you have to believe me," he said, his voice desperate. Did she really think that he had been the one turning on the group for all those years? "Dom is doing it because he knows I am on to him. He wants to put me in in jail instead of him," he said, hoping, praying that she would understand.

View user profile

527 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:33 pm

In spite of the tender declarations that spilled from his lips in an effort to console her, Piper could not believe him - wouldn't even. She was the reason that her sister would perish; she was the one jeopardizing her life. Perhaps she shouldn't have returned home, or even escaped the warehouse. Even so, as Leon's arms wound about her, she burrowed her face into the crook of his neck. His presence washed away the inner demons that captivated her thoughts. "I keep losing everyone, Leon," she whispered, a glum note clinging to each and every syllable. "And I can't lose you too," she tacked on, disentangling herself from his light hold. Ann's fingers trembled, hovering over the trigger. One flinch, and a bullet would be sent flying. "Maybe that is where you belong," she commented, the remark was stoic and seemingly lifeless. Although she didn't mean a single word that filed past her lips, she had to play her cards right - and sell it. Dominic truly had to believe that she was against Aspen, and in turn, Aspen had to believe it as well.

View user profile

528 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:10 am

No matter what he tried, nothing seemed to be working, but that wasn't going to stop Leon. He was how scared and broken she was, and he wasn't going to leave her like that. He would stay by her side without a second thought. He pulled her into his arms letting her get comfortable if she needed. He pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head, letting a soft hand run up and down her back. He was there for her, and he always would be. He could feel the heartbreak in her voice, and it hurt him more than he wanted to let on. "Trust me," he whispered, "I'm never leaving you." Piper really was losing everyone, and if she lost him, she would be utterly alone. It would break him to see her like that. Aspen could feel his heart racing. Would Ann really shoot him? She didn't seem like she would hesitate, but could he blame her. Just thinking of what Dominic did to his son sent him into a fit of raging fury. "Annalise, please," he said, but what more could he do to convince her? The evidence before him was so damning, he has no chance. "I wouldn't do this to my own son. I wouldn't put him through what I went through - what we went through," he managed out. Would she believe him, though?

View user profile

529 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:32 pm

The environment mirrored the solemn tone that enveloped the pair. Not a single cricket chirped in the distance; even the owls were silent - an eerie addition to the sullen vibe. Burrowing her face into the crook of his neck, she attempted to relax. His touch was light, easing the rush of emotions that had descended over her moments prior. She was worried that Leon would eventually disintegrate, and she would be forced to fight alone. Did she have the will to fight, especially a prominent figure such as Dominic? The daunting flames, hungry and raging with fury, crossed her vision; a shiver trickled down her spine, and she clutched Leon tighter, as if to prevent him from vanishing. "Good," she managed to murmur through the lump in her throat. Ann zeroed in on Aspen; the slightest flinch would enforce the gun to explode. Her heart hammered in her chest, and she strode backward, inching towards the exit. "And you are presuming that Dominic would?" she sneered, her eyes latching onto his momentarily. She wished she could convey all the words she refused to say in that one glance.

View user profile

530 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:07 am

Leon wanted to comfort her more, but at the moment the moment the only thing he could offer her was his words. His promises that he would never leave her, and it was true. He wouldn't leave her if he had anything to do with it. He would stay by her side until his very last breath, and he vowed that to her, even if they hadn't known each other all that long. Besides, she was going to need a partner in crime if she was going to take down Dominic. "Do you think anyone else in the group is on to him?" he asked, though he seriously doubted it. Something would have happened if they knew. Piper wouldn't be in this kind of a situation. He closed his eyes for a moment, trying his best to think of a plan. He didn't want her to have to go through so much again. Aspen felt as if his heart was stopping with each word. She really didn't believe him. Though he evidence was against him, he was sure his wife would at least give him a chance to explain. "Dominic is crazy! He is trying to get you to turn on me," he said, looking down the barrel of her gun. He hoped that she wouldn't pull the trigger, but it didn't look too promising for him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum