Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 23]

301Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:14 am

wills

wills

Everything seemed to happen in a flash, too quickly for Piper to even keep up. One moment, Felix was outside trying to explain himself. The next, he was rushing in the cabin. Before she could utter a word in response, Leon had pinned Felix to the wall. "Idiot!" Maddie snapped at Noah, glaring in his direction as she did so. It was uncharacteristic for Maddie to say such words, but with the night she was having, it just happened. She rushed in after Felix and attempted to pry Leon off of Felix to no avail; what could a five foot girl like her do to a man who was one hundred percent pure muscle? "Everyone stop it!" Piper muttered, holding her head in her hands. It only increased the throbbing in her head, but she ignored the pain. It was only then that Maddie's arms fell limply to her side as she noticed Piper; it registered moments later why Felix rushed into the house. The hurt expression was clear on her face. "Felix?" she whispered as nausea bubbled in the pit of her stomach. "Do you...?" she began, but couldn't seem to finish the sentence.

302Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:22 am

squid.

squid.

Leon only let go when he heard Piper. She was the only one out of the bunch that he could ever really trust. He narrowed his eyes at Felix. "You're the Felix that left her," he said. Between seeing Piper and Maddie's reaction, he didn't know what to do. "Madison," he said, reaching quickly to take her hand. He truly did love her. "Please, hear me out," he said quietly before going to Piper. I could understand why you are angry and hate me, but you need to see my perspective. You died in my arms...you told me there were other fish in the sea. I finally learned to follow your advice. I thought that if I became happy again, it would make you happy," he said quietly, looking into her eyes. Besides, she had some big, muscular dude that seemed head over heels for her.

303Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:29 am

wills

wills

Piper clenched the bed sheets between her fingertips to bite back the tears brimming in her eyes. How could she honestly believe a word that left his lips? Her eyes trailed down to the comforter, staring at the plain blanket instead of him. "Felix, that was when I thought I was going to die. That was when I thought I was going to...," she trailed and sucked in a deep breath. "It's fine. Doesn't matter. I guess I expected everyone to miss me," she whispered under her breath. Only seconds later, Astrid stumbled into the room and slumped an arm around Piper's shoulders. "This must be a dream, because I swear I see my best friend right here," she murmured, patting her face lightly, "right here."

304Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:44 am

squid.

squid.

Felix opened his mouth to speak, but there came Astrid. He sighed a bit, pulling her away. "Let's get you and Noah home before you hurt yourselves," he said, and he looked at Maddie with a pleading look. He prayed that she would understand. "Can you give us a moment?" he asked. Once they were gone, he sat down beside her, tears brimming in his eyes. "Did you think I didn't miss you? Piper...I didn't want to live after you had died. It took me so long to move on, and when I finally did, I only did it because i thought it would make you happy," he said, looking into her eyes. Leon narrowed his eyes at Felix. "You're playing her, and if you would like your body to still function correctly, I suggest you leave her alone," he said, glaring at him. Felix clenched his jaw, feeling the tears roll down his cheek. "I'm sorry you think I'm like that. You can be mad at me all your want, but don't hate Astrid. At least talk to her tomorrow. You won't have to see my face if you don't want to."

305Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:52 am

wills

wills

"Aw, Fe, you worry too much," Astrid commented, gripping his cheek lightly and pinching it like most grandmothers did to their grandchildren. With that, Maddie silently pulled Astrid out of the room; though, she wasn't quite happy about it. Piper couldn't find herself to look Felix in the eye. Instead, she stared down at her fingers, biting back the tears that were threatening to fall across her cheekbones. She couldn't even begin to explain all the days she had counted, hoping that one day she would be free so that she could see Felix again; now, she was wishing that she had never left. "I don't know...I will think about it," was all she mumbled as she lied completely down across the bed. "And Leon you can lay off. It is fine," she whispered, sending him a pleading look.

306Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:12 am

squid.

squid.

Felix looked down at her, and he managed a smile for her, but it was forced. He hugged her, taking in a deep breath. "I guess I'll see you soon," he said simply before he made his way out. He looked over at Maddie, shaking his head. "I am so sorry you had to see all of that. I-I-I don't know how you put up with me," he managed to say, and he helped Noah up from the ground. By the smell, he had already gotten sick. "My uncle is going to kill me when I get home," he said, closing his eyes. He didn't even want to think of what Maddie would go through if Jax caught her. Leon bit his lip nervously as he looked down at Piper. "I hate to admit it, but he was genuine," he said with a small laugh, and a smirk came to his face when he thought of something. "I don't think you ever gave me an answer to my offer," he said, raising his brows at her.

307Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:31 am

wills

wills

As Felix stepped out of the house, Maddie said nothing as she hoisted Astrid up and let her drape her arm over her shoulder. "Bye ghost Piper!" Astrid called over her shoulder, waving in the air aimlessly. All Maddie could do was sigh and shake her head. "Did you see that, that was Piper," Astrid mumbled as she stumbled along, not exactly finding the correct footing and nearly tripping a bunch of times. From where she lied, Piper watched them leave. She didn't speak for a moment or two; all words seemed to leave her, and her thoughts couldn't focus. Finally, she returned her attention to Leon, sucking in a deep breath as she did so. "Yeah, I'll stay. There is nothing left for me anyway."

308Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:32 am

squid.

squid.

Felix sighed a bit, seeing that Maddie wasn't going to talk to him. She did see that he loved her, right? He wouldn't be surprised if she gave up on him. If he were her, he would too. It was too much work to sneak out all the time for a guy that had once loved another girl so deeply. He came to his car, and he helped Noah in, taking in a deep breath. He figured that Lindi would be more lenient, so he called her first. Leon couldn't help the smile on his face. "Don't act like that's a horrible thing. Come on, sometimes starting all over can have a better end result. After all, anything made from scratch is better than something that comes in a box," he added with a wink before he grabbed an old t-shirt of his and pants. "I have a feeling these would be more comfortable that what you are wearing now. Would you like me to show you the shower too?" he asked.

309Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:03 pm

wills

wills

Lindi had been having a mini girl's night with Peyton when the phone started to ring. She sighed and turned to her daughter, a sheepish smile resting on her lips. "I am sorry. I should probably take this," she whispered quietly before she stood and stepped out of the room; though, Peyton did not seem exactly thrilled over the idea. With that, Lindi answered the phone and let out a long sigh. "Hello?" she whispered, furrowing her brows against the confusion mulling through her brain. Chewing on her lower lip, Piper gaze his comment some actual thought. Perhaps he was right, but she didn't want to admit that - not yet. She missed her old life more than she had thought, and she had hoped that she could step back in to her rightful place once she had returned, but Maddie seemed to take her place. "I guess," she whispered finally as she slowly lifted herself from the bed and leaned against the wall for support. "Where is the shower?" she asked, tilting her head up to him expectantly.

310Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Felix sighed, taking in a deep breath as Lindi answered. "I'm so sorry. I let Noah and Astrid get a bit tipsy, but Maddie and I are bringing them home right now. I-I just wanted you to before I brought them in. I'll go with Josh tomorrow and get their cards," he said. He debated on telling her about Piper. Just her name brought back memories. He thought back to when they had first met. He thought she was so beautiful. When he came back to reality, he realized that he had drifted into the other lane, and a car was coming right at him. He cursed loudly before going back into his lane, narrowly avoiding the car. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Seeing Piper had brought back so many unsettling memories. He opened his mouth to speak, but it seemed that no words would come out. Lindi probably hated him even more now that he almost killed her son. Leon smiled a bit, seeing her hesitation. He just needed to take things slow, and then maybe after a while she would trust him. If he were her, he wouldn't trust some muscular guy in the middle of the woods. "Right through that door. I'll get you a towel and everything," he said, and he left the room. Soon, he came back with everything. "Once you are finished, you can sleep in here," he said. He didn't mind the couch.

311Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:21 pm

wills

wills

Worry crossed Lindi's face, and it was all she could do to remain standing. She leaned against the wall and let out a few shaky breaths. "Why didn't you stop them...," she muttered, before she shook her head. It didn't help the fact that they were underage, and Noah knew very well that she wasn't a fan of him drinking. Really, she wasn't on board with Dimitri drinking either; in general, alcohol did not settle well with the Sherwood family; it only brought forth pain, turmoil, and danger. She had to suppress a shiver as she recalled Victor. From around the corner, Peyton poked her head out. "Mom?" she whispered, confusion and worry masking her gaze. "Just get him home safely," Lindi muttered into the phone before she hung up. "Everything is fine. Let's finish those facial's huh?" she suggested; lord knows she needed one with all the wrinkles her children would give her. Carefully, Piper took the surprisingly soft towel from his grasp; she scooped up the clothes as well and nodded briefly. "Thank you," she whispered before she disappeared into the bathroom. It took longer than it normally would for her to shower; after months without a proper shower, she definitely needed one. For the most part, she wasn't even ready to step out; she was enjoying the familiar warmth of the water trickling down her face and plastering her hair to her neck. It was soothing and seemed to symbolically wash away all the terrible memories. After a while, she stepped out of the bathroom in the oversized teeshirt with her dribbling droplets of water onto it. "You sure you don't want the bed...I will be fine," she whispered hoarsely.

312Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Felix drove along the road a bit more carefully this time, making sure not to doze off or lose track of his thoughts. He soon came to their house, and he sighed in relief. Dimitri was still at work, thank goodness. He parked the car, helping Noah out. Noah giggled as he walked in. "I am home," he said, stumbling. He probably would have fallen if it wasn't for Felix. Noah helped him up to his room where he passed out. He closed his eyes, trying to keep calm as he confronted Lindi. He hadn't been the same ever since the games. He could never be the same. The more he thought about it, the more he hated everything. Noah got out of the games without losing anyone, barely a scratch, and the moment he comes back, everyone was so sympathetic. Yet when they saw him, they ran because they were scared. "Your spoiled brat is passed out on his bed," he muttered, walking past her. Leon had been getting her room ready while she was in the shower. He had a feeling that she would take a while. He usually slept in no shirt, so that was how he was when she came out. "Yeah, I'm sure. From now on, it's your room," he said, and he managed a small smile. He really did like this girl. That Felix guy didn't know what he was missing.

313Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:22 pm

wills

wills

The moment Noah and Astrid made it home relief filled Lindi. The green mask was already smeared on her face, blotting out any negative energy. She stepped out of the room and glanced into Noah's room briefly to be sure he was all right; the soft snores indicated that he was. However, the relief was replaced with outrage by Felix's words. She didn't hesitate to grab him by the arm and turn him to face her. "Listen here, you can say whatever you want about me, or your uncle, or anyone really. But insulting my children is a completely different story. I would have thought your mother would have raised you better than that. I may be wearing a face mask, but don't you dare mistake me for weak. I know how it feels, losing someone. I almost lost the love of my life too. I have been through more than I can even begin to explain, so I know how it feels to want to place blame on someone else," she snapped, pulling him in closer by his shirt. Though she was quite shorter than him, that mere fact didn't matter. "But don't take it out on Noah. Believe it or not, Noah needs as many people as he can get right now," she muttered, her voice dropping to barely a whisper. "Go, get out," she demanded, releasing his shirt and stepping back. It was rare that Lindi ever lost her cool and told someone off; though, for her children and with the terrible weeks she had been having, it just...happened. Piper grasp the towel she had been using and tied her hair up around it to ease the drying process. Her eyes momentarily scanned his body, noting the fact that he was shirtless - and that he had such an amazing body. Quickly, she redirected her attention and nodded lightly, making the towel wobble slightly on her head. "All right, thank you, Leonardo," she whispered with a crooked grin appearing on her lips; it didn't quite reach her eyes but it was a start.

314Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Felix was making his way to the door when he felt Lindi's arm grab him. He narrowed his eyes as he listened to her go on and on. He narrowed his eyes at her, shaking his head. "You see the difference between us? You didn't lose Dimitri. Piper died in my arms, and I could have prevented it!" he yelled, glaring at her. "Would you just shut up for five minutes about Noah! It's always 'Noah this' and 'Noah that" well guess what, there are other people in the world. He got off lucky. And why does he even need more people! He had the entire school kissing the ground he walks on! And what did I get? I got shunned and called a psychopath. People won't talk to me. Ever single collage I signed up for declined my application," he said, tears falling down his face. It wasn't like she cared, though. As she told him to get out, he gladly did so, walking back to his truck. He wiped away his tears quickly, not wanting Madison to see him like that. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I'll just take you home now," he said quietly. He had no intentions of going home, though. Linid was probably already on the phone with his mother, and his father would be ready to beat him. Leon chuckled a bit, pausing when he heard what she called him. "You know, no one has called me Leonardo in like four years. I think the last time it happened was when I totaled my car," he said, laughing a bit to himself. He liked this girl, though. She brought something new into his life, and he couldn't be more thankful for that.

315Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:53 pm

wills

wills

As Felix went off on her, Lindi gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. "The only spoiled brat here is you!" she called after him, anger boiling in the pit of her stomach. When Peyton glanced out the door once more, her eyes widened as she noticed the angry tears streaming down her face, washing the mask from her cheeks. "I am sorry, Peyton, but I am going to bed," was all she muttered before she stepped into her room and slammed the door shut behind her. All that had went down was too much for Maddie to keep up. She let out a long sigh before she turned to Felix. "She's not dead, Felix," she whispered, her voice audible to her very own ears. "Do you...do you still love her?" She almost didn't want to know the answer; so it seemed, everything had been absolutely perfect until Piper returned. It was all her fault. Stopping in her tracks before she reached the room, Piper threw a glance over her shoulder; a half smile peeked on her lips. "I like the name. Sounds almost movie star-ish. Well...as movie star as a mysterious man living in a secluded forest can get."

316Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah had heard all the yelling, and as much as he didn't want to, he woke up. The lights hurt his eyes, and he still felt a bit funny. "Pey, what's going on? Mom and dad aren't fighting, are they?" he asked, sounding worried. If they were, it was surly over him. He seemed to cause a lot of trouble. Felix started the car, and he started to drive back when she asked the question. He took a deep breath, trying to think. "I don't feel the same way. Just seeing her really made me feel these weird emotions. I-I can't love her anymore. Not after I have found love in you. If it helps at all, she hates my guts anyway, so there is zero chance of us getting back together if I even wanted to," he said. He still wanted her in his life, but he wanted her to be his best friend. Leonardo chuckled as he heard her, looking toward the ground shyly with a blush coming to his face. "Well, I guess you are right. Although, a man living in the secluded woods is rather sketchy, don't you think?" he asked jokingly. Maybe, just to make fun of it, they could watch one of those cabin-in-the-woods horror movies.

317Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:48 pm

wills

wills

Just as Peyton was about to stepped back into her room, Noah spoke, and she turned so she was facing him once more. "No," she began with a long sigh, throwing a glance out the door as she did so. "Fe made a crude comment, and momma just...went off of him," she mumbled, staring at the door. She didn't understand half of what happened, but it gave her an uneasy feeling all the same. Maddie couldn't seem to glance in his direction; she wasn't sure how to feel about any of this. She had never expected Piper to come back and ruin everything for them. "That doesn't answer my question, Felix," she muttered, finally sending her gaze over to him. "Do you still love her?" she whispered, studying his face quietly. "Because if you can't answer, maybe we should take a break until you figure it out...." Arching a brow, Piper crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall. "Perhaps it is a little sketchy," she supplied, furrowing her brows. "But if you were planning on killing me, you would have already."

318Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah bit his lip nervously when he heard his sister. "I think there is something wrong with Felix. I mean, he just hasn't been the same ever since the games. He's becoming more hostile and everything. It really did worry him. He hugged his sister a bit, sighing to himself. "I can't really go to sleep now...want me to finish those facials with you?" he asked. If it made his sister happen, he would do it. The games changed him as well, but they made him into a better person. Felix shook a deep breath as she asked him about his feelings. He soon came to her house, and he stopped the car, looking right into her eyes. "I still love Piper," he said simply. He wanted a moment before continuing. "I love her in a way that I love Peyton and Josh and Astrid. I would die for her, but my feelings of intimacy are gone. I can't love her like I love you," he said quietly, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. She could either return it or back away. Leon chuckled, rolling his eyes. "That is rather true," he said jokingly, leaning on the wall. He liked Piper a lot at this point. He hoped that she would stay for a while.

319Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:02 pm

wills

wills

Noah's words rang true; Peyton could see the subtle changes in Felix. There were moments that he said things that he shouldn't, which just not like him - not like the Felix that she knew. Her thoughts came to a staggering halt when Noah offered to do the facials. It was a no-brainer; facials weren't exactly Noah's forte - they usually weren't hers either - but he was trying to cheer her up, and she appreciated it. Even when her parents chose her brother over her, she still somehow had Noah to fall back on. "Come on, I think I have a pink one just for you," she murmured with a grin appearing on her lips as she grabbed Noah by the wrist and dragged him into her bedroom. As Felix first spoke, the pain coursed through Maddie before she could even stop it; however, as he continued, it slowly eased up, and she hesitantly returned the kiss after a moment. Once she pulled away, she gripped his hand lightly in her own. "I just know that she was your first love, and...it just sometimes hurt to know that she will forever be your first love." A small yawn slipped past Piper's lips, and she rubbed her eyes lightly. "I would love to stay up and chat with you, but I am going to head to bed," she mumbled as she staggered to the room. She threw one last smile in his direction before she disappeared into the bedroom.

320Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah rolled his eyes, wondering what he had gotten himself into when he heard her. "Pink! My favorite color," he said in an unenthusiastic tone, but his smile gave away his true feelings. "Can I get one of those fancy robes too?" he asked in a playful tone. He knew that there was going to be some hard times ahead, but the two of them could get through it together. Maybe eventually they could have a relationship that their father and Aunt Ann did. Felix looked into her eyes for a moment, managing a smile. "I know how you feel, but the things is, I love you now. And I'm sure I'll never stop," he sad, taking her hand. He sighed a bit, looking at the time. "I would get going if I were you. If I stay here any longer your brother is bound to wake up," he said sadly.

321Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:28 pm

wills

wills

Though Peyton could obviously see that he was being sarcastic, she didn't mind. These were the few moments that they had together that weren't flawed by the drama that was their life. She had to accept it as it was. "I might have an extra robe, but it has my name on it and it may be a little...small," she commented with a cheeky grin appearing on her lips. The concoction was already made, placed in a clear bowl. "Just so you know, mom made this. If I made it, I would end up with a huge zit on her nose," she whispered with a sheepish smile. She just wanted to ease the tension out of the house, especially after all that had occurred. Maddie wasn't sure if she believed him or not, but she wasn't going to argue. Her lips brushed his briefly one last time before she threw the door open. "He probably never went to sleep, honestly," she whispered in response before she stepped out of the vehicle. She sent one last sad smile in his direction before heading up to her house.

322Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah smirked a bit, pretending to be offended by her. "What is that supposed to mean? Are you telling me I'm getting fat?" he asked, pretending to be hurt, but he couldn't stop his laughing. There was no way that he was really hurt. He started to put the weird stuff on his face, cringing the entire time. "It feels so weird!" he said, making weird faces the entire time. "When is the part where i can put a cucumber on my eye and then eat it," he said. What were girls thinking doing this? His face better be soft when this was done. Felix managed a small smile for her after hearing about her brother. "Well, if he's awake then godspeed, my friend," he said, acting as if he were tipping his hat to her. He then started to drive. He drove all the way to a nearby parking garage, paying to get in and stay. He knew his parents didn't deserve him to not come home after a night, it probably gave them nightmares, but he couldn't stand to see the disappointing look on their faces. He got in the back seat, laying down. It was cold, but he was going to have to manage. He turned his phone off and lied on his back, thinking to himself.

323Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57 pm

wills

wills

As Peyton continued to paint the concoction onto his face, she rolled her eyes at his comment. "Not fat, just bigger than me," she replied with a teasing smirk appearing on her lips. "As for the cucumbers, they don't actually do anything at all," she mused as she leaned back on the balls of her feet, expecting her work. Plopping down in her beanbag chair, she let out a relaxed sigh. "This is more for relaxation than anything else, so stop making those sill faces."

324Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Noah's eyes widened when more when he heard her. He felt as if his entire life was a lie. Well, not really, but you get the point. "There is no way! I thought they made your eyes brighter or something like that," he said, pretending to be shot and fall down on the carpet. "I can see the light, Pey. It's closing in! All the lies from the internet," he whispered before he pretended to die. He was trying to keep a straight face, and he managed to for the first five second, but after that he was busting out laughing.

325Hunger Games 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:16 pm

wills

wills

A laugh slipped through Peyton's lips as she watched Noah's act. She nudged the door open to her bathroom and threw a glance back in his direction. "Oh get up dweeb," she commented as she splashed the mask off of her face and pulled the ponytail from her hair. It fell in thick waves across her shoulders. "What do you think? Does my skin look softer than a baby's butt?" she mused, a teasing grin appearing on her lips as she stepped out of the bathroom once more to rejoin Noah. She reached out to ruffle his hair, another teasing gesture to ease all the turmoil. She knew everything would blow up eventually; however, for now she wanted to just be happy, like they all used to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum