Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 23]

176Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Willow nodded in agreement, and she gave him a small hug. "I'll try my best," she said. She wanted Willow to stay out of everything and have a normal life. She went back to Dayton, and she shook her head. "He wants her to stay out of everything," she said. She couldn't blame him one bit either. She would be the exact same way.

Felix looked down at her, and he bit his lip, shaking his head. "No, I can't just back out of this. They will think I am more of a dork than I already am," he said, and he looked into her eyes. He just needed to suck it up and kiss her. He pulled her close to him before pressing his lips to her. As much as he thought it would feel wrong, it actually felt so right. It was like he had wanted to do it forever, and he hadn't even realized it. After a few moments, he pulled away.

177Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:34 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced up when Aimee came back and nodded. He understood where Tyson was coming from, but he still couldn't help but wonder if Willow had a right to know. "How do we know for certain she will be kept out of it? Caroline will do anything, anything Aimee, to hurt me. Whether it be you, or my friends, or Wills," he whispered.

Maddie rose her brows at his reply, but just nodded. She managed a weak smile and whispered, "Okay." She returned the kiss. She wasn't sure how kisses were supposed to feel like. Some people did it for fun. But with the right person, it always was supposed to feel different. If she had other kisses to compare it to, Madison knew it would have been different. It was like fireworks. But how? She barely knew him? She was kissing a stranger. She was kissing a stranger! She pulled away and tried to regain her calm.

178Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked over at him, and she gave him a small smile. "I know, but I at least want to keep her out of it as much as I can," she said, and she looked up at him. Willow meant a lot to her, and she was going to do everything in her power to keep Caroline away from her.

Felix look down at her when they were away from each other, and he bit his lip nervously before sitting back down. Noah looked down at his cousin, and he smiled. "That was amazing, Fe! How was it?" he asked him, but he received no response from him. He just silently looked down at the ground. He felt...empty almost. But how could that be? He felt more alive than he had ever been when he was kissing her, and now he felt the opposite. Why was that?

179Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:16 pm

wills

wills

Dayton sighed and nodded slowly as he thought that over. Whatever they could do to keep Willow out of it, or if they could, that is. "What if she finds out though, Aimee? She might get upset with us if we don't tell her," he whispered after a moment. Caroline could tell her, because it would be something that Caroline would do. Just to hurt them in the end.

Madison managed a weak smile but she wasn't sure how to feel. Was she supposed to feel happy? Was she supposed to act disgusted? It was obvious what her so-called friends wanted. She quickly moved and sat down beside her friend again. "So, how was it, kissing a killer?" her friend muttered in her ear. Madison just glared and stood abruptly. She was done with their stupid game.

180Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked up at him, and she sighed to herself. He made a huge point, and she knew that Caroline would do exactly that if she was given the chance. She was just evil like that. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest. "I just don't know what to do," she said quietly. It seemed like everything contradicted everything else.

Felix sighed, and when he heard her friend's words, he had enough. He stood and walked out. Someone called out after him,"Going to kill someone else?" Noah bit his lip and got up, racing out with Felix. "Fe," he said, but he was out of the door. Noah searched for him inside the house and outside, trying to find him, but he seemed to have disappeared. Felix had managed to sneak up stairs. he sighed to himself, and he closed his eyes.

181Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:35 pm

wills

wills

Dayton wrapped an arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arm lightly. "I don't know. Maybe Caroline will leave us alone now," he whispered, but it seemed like a long shot. She probably knew by then that he knew about his sister. If only he could get to her. He shook his head and kissed the top of Aimee's head. "We will figure something out." But he wasn't so sure.

Madison had ran off to try to find the bathroom. She had been stopped about three times from one of her friends asking her to join them in games, such as suck and blow, or in dancing. She declined and opened the first door she saw. However, it wasn't a bathroom. It was a bedroom, and Felix was there. "Uh...," she said, at a momentary loss for words. "I don't think it is true, at least not in the way they mean it," she continued, dropping her gaze to the ground.

182Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded at his sword. She could only hope that they would find a way. She stayed in his arms for a little bit longer. Dayton seemed to be the only one who could comfort her at times. She kissed him softly and held him close. "In glad I have you," she whispered to him.

Felix looked up when the door opened, and he sighed in relief when he saw that it was only Maddison. When she spoke, he shrugged and looked down at the ground. "It's fine. I'm used to it. It's like being called dork, or stupid, or a nerd. Really anything along those lines I've become immune too. Killer is just another title I've gained," he said quietly. The guilt still weighed on his shoulders.

183Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:01 pm

wills

wills

Dayton kissed the top of her head and cracked a small smile. "I can say the same about you, Aimee," he whispered softly as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. He wouldn't be sane without her. Sure, he wasn't great. But he was sure that he would be even worse with Aimee. He knew he would do even worse things.

Madison frowned and moved to sit beside him. She ran a hand aimlessly through her hair and listened, but he frown only grew. "Don't call it a title. It isn't who you are. It is who people say you are. Call it a label. They label you, but you aren't those things," she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "You shouldn't feel that way, Felix," she insisted before she dropped her gaze to the ground.

184Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled to herself as she listened to him. "I love you so much," she said. Without him by her side, she would go insane. He was her rock, and with her mother gone, she would be alone if he was gone. She gave him a soft smile. "Dayton, you are amazing, you know that."

Felix looked up at her, and he sighed to himself. "That doesn't matter. I killed someone one way or another. Whatever way you look at it, someone is dead because of me, and I can't bring them back. So which do you see me as? The dork or the murderer?" he asked. No one ever really did like him all through school. The only people who would talk to him were Noah, Josh, and Peyton. He hung out with Peyton the most side Noah and Josh's friends made fun of him behind Noah's back. All of them but Josh.

185Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 pm

wills

wills

Dayton leaned over and kissed her softly, pulling her close. "I love you too, Aimee," he whispered, offering her a small smile. He glanced at Willow, who was watching them with a wrinkled nose. "Don't do that. One day you will understand," he said, chuckling softly at Willow's expense. Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "Nuh uh."

Madison shook her head at his question. "Felix, I see you as you," she replied, crossing her arms over her chest. "You killed someone to save those you love. And so what if you are a dork? None of my friends know this, but I have a 4.0 and already sent an application to Yale," she said before she sighed. "The point is, I admire you. At least you have the courage to act yourself. I am...well, I am a coward. So, I do what I can to fit in. Which is why I wouldn't have ever kissed you if they hadn't forced me to," she paused. "That sounds really bad. I didn't mean it like that. Er, that was my first, uh, kiss."

186Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:24 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked over at Willow when she wrinkled her nose, and she couldn't help but laugh. She sure was going to think differently when she got older. She kissed Dayton once more before pulling away. "I love you," she whispered to him. She had no idea what she would do without him.

Felix listened to her, but he still felt as if he killed someone. Nothing that anyone could say would change that. He listened to her, and he was a bit surprised at her confession. She had a 4.0? He was almost sure that he was the only one at that party with a 4.0. He sighed and shook his head. "You don't want to be like me. You don't want to be called dork every day and feel weak all the time," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. He paused for a moment next. She had never kissed anyone? "You aren't being serious, right?"

187Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:39 am

wills

wills

Dayton watched as Willow rolled her eyes and scurried off to find Maria again. He chuckled and shook his head. She was definitely something else. He turned back to Aimee and smiled at her words. "I love you too, Aimee," he whispered with a wide smile. He kissed her cheek and sighed, taking her hand in his.

"No offense," Madison began slowly. "I really don't want to feel like those things. But that's because I am coward. My real self wore braces and had glasses. She loved to read and learn," she explained, then dropped her gaze to the ground. "But, uh, I was picked on all throughout middle school. So, when I moved schools, I thought it would be my chance to...change who I was. I thought I would be happier...," she whispered. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Felix's question. "Uh....," she began, biting down on her lip. "Yes, I am being serious."

188Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a smile, and she kissed his cheek. "I think it's time we just sit down somewhere and get some rest for a little bit. What do you think?" she asked him with a small smile, and she rested her head on his chest. All of them needed some time to just sit back and not worry.

Felix listened to her, and he sighed to himself. "It doesn't really matter. I mean, you get out of this place soon. Collage and everything is coming up soon. Only a month or so and I'm out of this place. I don't know where I'm even going," he said quietly. He was surprised that she ha never kissed anyone, but he was also a bit happy. "Was it nice? The kiss I mean?" he asked her. Did she somehow feel the same feelings that he felt?

189Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:37 am

wills

wills

Dayton closed his eyes and ran a hand restlessly through his hair. He highly doubted that it would be that simple. All he could think about was Caroline, hurting someone he cared about. Mackenzie, Aimée, Willow, and even Tyson. As dorky as the guy could be, he doubted he could even bare to lose him. Not that he would ever admit it. "I don't think I will be getting much rest," he muttered, sighing.

Madison gave it some thought, but she still wasn't sure if it would be that simple. Jaxon had tried to talk her out of going to Yale -- she found it really annoying that he was more protective over her than her own parents. He even wanted to move off there with her, which she had quickly insisted that he should not follow her. She refocused when he started asking questions. "Uh...," she began, dipping her head to hide a blush. "I don't know. Uh, maybe you could jog my memory?" she suggested, then her eyes widened. She had never been much of a flirt before. "Oh gosh. No, erase that from your memory. I never said that."

190Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: : Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded in agreement. All she really wanted was to be able to sit down for once and not worry about someone she loved getting hurt. She kissed him softly, and she stayed quiet for a moment or two. Just being in his arms helped her calm down.

Felix was a bit surprised when he heard her. She just didn't seem like the kind of person to flirt like that. He blushed a bit, and he smiles to himself. "Actually, I would mind that much," he said. He slowly walked toward her, and he gave her a few moments to back away before he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. He had placed his hands in her lower back, much like he had seen Noah do. He slowly pulled away, and he smiles to himself. "You're as cute as an acute am angle."

191Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:49 pm

wills

wills

Dayton returned the kiss before he wrapped his arms lightly around her. He knew the happiness wouldn't last long, but he could at least try. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. He would protect the ones he cared about the best he could; the best that he knew how.

Maddie didn't expect him to agree; actually, she hadn't expected to say it herself. Yet, she couldn't stop a small smile from forming when he kissed her. She placed a hand on the back of his neck as she kissed him back. As they pulled away, she attempted to hide her flushed cheeks. It only grew worse at his words. She stifled a giggle and murmured, "You are a dork, Felix." She then paused and hesitated before she took his hand. "But unlike most people, I don't think it is a bad thing."

192Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked up at Dayton. Knowing him, he would be the one to make rash decisions when it came to saving the ones he loved. Then again, she knew that she did the same thing. It really was a bad but impulsive thing to do. "Just promise me you won't get hurt," she told him quietly.

Felix chuckled lightly when she sees surprised that he kissed her. He was surprised with himself too to be honest. He wondered what in the world gave him the confidence to be able to kiss her like that. He had no idea, but he didn't want to lose it. "Well good. I hope you like nerdy jokes because there is a section of my brain devoted to them," he said with a small smirk. He could only hope that she liked them. That was his specialty. His only line of defense.

193Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:14 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced down at her and managed a small smirk. "Now Aimee, for as long as you have known me, how often have I been in the hospital?" he inquired, then shook his head. "We all know danger is attracted to me," he stated with a long sigh. He leaned back in his seat and let out a long, frustrated sigh. He wouldn't mind putting himself into danger if he had to.

Madison arched a brow at his comment and let out a soft laugh, rolling her eyes. "You are just in luck. I can laugh at just about anything," she said with a half smile. She then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and paused for a moment. "So, let's hear one of those jokes," she murmured after a moment. She glanced over at him and waited thoughtfully.

194Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée sighed to herself, and she looked up at him, shaking her head. "You have been in the hospital way too many times," she said. She sometimes wondered why everything bad always happened to them. It seemed as if it was only them that were targeted.

Felix smiles brightly when she asked about the jokes. Now was his time to shine! He would make a joke that someone would actually understand. "Okay, so what is a physicist's favorite food? Fission chips!" he said, and he started laughing. Sometimes he wondere what his father would think of him if he heard his stupid science jokes. They wouldn't make sense to him probably.

195Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:55 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced away, knowing that she was right. He couldn't help it, however. Most of the time he had been protecting those he loved. He was almost used to it now. "If it meant keeping a little girl like her safe," he began, pointing to Willow. "Or you safe," he continued, pausing for another moment. "I would walk through fire if I had to."

Maddie waited patiently and couldn't help but laugh once he said the joke. It was dorky, that was for sure. "That one was pretty good. I might have to remember it," she said as she managed to calm down from laughing. She didn't know who she would tell it to, since most of her friends would look at her as if she had three heads. Maybe her father. Her father would get it. Better he was never home so she could even talk to him.

196Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened to him, and she sighed. As much as she hated to admit it, it was true. He loved her and his family so much he would die for them. She didn't want to think about that though. The simple thought of it made her shiver. "Day, I don't want that. I want you to be okay and be with me," she said quietly. Dayton was her everything.

Felix couldn't help but smile when she laughed at his joke. Finally someone got them! He wasn't alone in the nerd world. "If you liked that one, you will love this one. Okay, so helium walks in to a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says,"sorry, we don't serve Nobel Gases." And he doesn't react," he finished off the joke, and he smiled to himself. Hopefully she would like that one as well.

197Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:10 pm

wills

wills

Dayton held her hands in his own and let out a small sigh. "Aimee, I will be fine. I just want everyone to be fine too," he said with a long sigh. He knew it wouldn't help much if he did die. He knew Aimee wouldn't take it well. Yet, he still wanted her to be safe in the end anyway. He would rather her be able to live, even if he had to die.

Madison arched a brow as she listened to his next one. It was even dorkier than the last one. She double over, laughing. She probably looked like a freak, but for once she didn't care. She didn't care. "How do you come up with these?" she asked as she calmed down. She probably couldn't make someone laugh to save her life. Though, her parents said she didn't normally have to say anything. If Maddie laughed, everyone else did too.

198Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:14 pm

squid.

squid.

{want to ts now?

Felix smiled to himself as she started to laugh. Thank goodness she liked it, and she actually understood it. He couldn't describe how happy he was to know that she got what he was saying. He shrugged, and he laughed a bit. "I don't really know. It just sort of happens. I'd be a comedian, but I don't hunk anyone would get my jokes. Hey, did you know this one time past, present, and future walked into a bar. It got pretty tense," he said, and he winked, trying to keep from laughing.

199Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 pm

wills

wills

{ sure c:. Do you want to start, or do you want me to?

Madison rolled her eyes and said, "Well, I would come to your shows. I might be the only one laughing, but at least you would have one fan," she said with a cheeky smile. When he made the next joke, she tried to stifle the giggle and tried to mask it her face. "I don't get it," she murmured, but a few seconds later, she busted into laughter and leaned into him slightly. "You are different. I like that," she said after a moment, sending him another small smile.

200Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:59 pm

squid.

squid.

{can you please c:

Felix smiled to himself, and she looked down at her. "WellX I'm glad you would come," he said, and he paused for a moment, trying to process what all had happened. "So...are we like...you know...boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked her nervously. He didn't want to just assume, but then again, he wanted to know if they were together. "I mean, I'd really like it if we were," he said with a nervous laugh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum