Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:11 am

wills

wills

Drake didn't eat or speak the entire lunch. All he did was push his food around with his fork. Brandon had been right, and he had been stupid enough to believe that Angel would wait. He jumped up once the bell rang and threw his uneaten food away before heading quickly to his locker. He just needed to get out of there.

302HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 am

squid.

squid.

Angel stayed quiet during lunch. She didn't speak when people addressed her, and she stared at her food. When the bell ran, she quickly got up and went to her locker. Now she hated how her locker was by Drake. It would just be a stupid and awkward science. She grabbed her books, and she looked up at him when he came by. She stayed silent for the most part, but that was because she wS scared to speak. She finally looked up and spoke. "I'm sorry," she said softly.

303HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:12 pm

wills

wills

Drake stared into his locker without much of a purpose. He just wanted to go back home and stay there. It was a mistake coming back. When Angel spoke, he frowned. "It's fine. I don't want to talk about it," he muttered before he grabbed his books and locked his locker. "You know, I really liked you Angel. And if you would have given me the time I needed, heck if everyone would have, then I might have had the courage to ask you out! I don't know I might have even had the courage to do this!" he muttered, and before he realized what he was doing, he was kissing Angel.

304HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was starting to feel worse and worse when he spoke. She kne that Brandon was pushing him, but she had no idea that he was hitting his breaking point. She was about to say something, but she was stopped when Drake pressed his lips to hers. She felt fire run through her. She was so shocked, she had no idea what to do. She just stood for a moment with her lips to his and her eyes wide, but she then snapped out of her daze. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a few moments, she pulled away. "I like you too."

305HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake's anger slowly evaporated. However, worry began to replace it at first when Angel didn't kiss him back. But when she did, he relaxed slowly. Once they pulled away, he tried to calm his racing nerves. He had kissed plenty of girls before, but no one felt like that. With Angel, it felt so...right. "You do?" he asked, trying not to sound shocked.

306HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at Drake with a smile on her face, and she blushed. "Yeah, I've liked you ever since I met you really. You are so cool, but I was just really scared you wouldn't like me. My last relationship sort of ended....bad," she said, and she looked down at the ground shyly. She was terrified that he would think that she was weird or stupid. She but her lip nervously. "Sorry if I was annoying," she said quietly.

307HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake rose a brow at her answer and was shocked for a moment. He got out of it quickly, however. "The reason I was so unwilling to talk about it is because my last relationship didn't end well either...," he said, glancing away. He hated talking about his last relationship. "Let's just move past this," he stated, taking her hand.

308HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she took his hand. "Yeah, let's start over," she said, and she bit her lip nervously. "So...does this make us...you know," she paused for a moment, trying not to sound so awkward. "boyfriend and girlfriend?" she finished. She was hoping he would say yes, but she had no idea of he would want to move on. She just wanted someone different than he last boyfriend, and Drake was different.

309HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 pm

wills

wills

When she agreed to start over, Drake smiled slightly. He rose a brow as she continued, and then he chuckled as she finished. He hadn't thought about it at first. But he really did like Angel, and he felt it was the right time. Maybe it wouldn't end like his last one did. Maybe it wouldn't end at all. "Yes, I guess it does," he replied before he kissed her cheek.

310HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him when he said that they were in fact boyfriend and girlfriend. She smiled brightly and kissed him. "Great!" she said, and she blushed a bit. Man, she really needed to stop with the blushing. "I should be getting to class. Want to walk me?" she asked him, and she squeezed his hand softly. She needed him more than she realized.

311HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:45 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled softly; he had almost forgotten where they were and why they were there. He nodded and lead the way towards her class. "How exactly am I going to be able to confront your father?" he asked, sighing. He had a lot to handle with his own family, and now he had Angel's father to worry about as well.

312HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sighed at his question. How would he? She stayed quiet for a moment or two before speaking. We could just be friends around him until you are ready. And avoid him as much as we can," she said with a small smile. "He may be a bit hard on you since the last boy...yeah, let's not talk about it," she said.

313HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:57 pm

wills

wills

Drake nodded slowly as he listened to her plan. For now, that was just how it would have to be. He could try to let her family warm up to him before they dropped the bomb on them. "All right, that sounds good," he agreed. He nodded once more in understanding as she continued. He stopped at her class and gave her a quick kiss. "See you later."

314HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled lightly, and she looked up at him, trying to give him a comforting look. "They will like you, I promise. You are different," she said, and she gave him a quick kiss. "I'll see you later," she said before she walked into class and quickly sat down, hoping that she wasn't late. She was never late, and she wasn't going to start now.

315HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake could only hope that she was right. He wouldn't want her family to hate him. He already went through a lot with his father. "Bye, Angel," he called after her, waving. He then turned and quickly headed to class. He was going to be late if he didn't hurry. He ended up in his class right before the bell rang.

316HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel sat through class, trying her best not to look as bored as she really was. It was chemistry, and she was trying not to slap the person sitting beside her for texting in the middle of class. When the bell rang to let class out, she rushed out and went to her locker, waiting for Drake to get back.

317HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:52 pm

wills

wills

Drake hopped up the moment the class let out. He realized that he actually hadn't missed school that much. He headed quickly out of the room and went straight to his locker. He smiled when he saw Angel. He pulled her into a quick hug. "Hey," he greeted before he opened his locker door.

318HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled brightly when she saw Drake, and she hugged him back. "Hey! So, I was wondering if you would want to come over after school. Maybe we could study a bit," she said, but a smirk played on her face. Brandon stood with Livia, watching Drake and Angel. "I think it worked," he said.

319HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:12 pm

wills

wills

Drake grabbed a notebook from his locker but paused when he heard Angel. He rose a brow and half smiled before he closed his locker and locked it back up. "A study date, huh?" he inquired. A smirk of his own played on his lips. "Okay, sure. I would love to." Livia watched the two of them with a smile. "Yeah," she agreed, but her smile disappeared as Derek started walking their way. "Ugh."

320HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when he agreed, and she gave him a quick kiss. "Perfect," she said, and she grabbed her things for her next class. "I'll see you later then," she said, and she walked back to her next class with a wink. Brandon looked over when he heard her, and sighed as he saw Derek. "Just remember, it's all for Drake," he said.

321HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:44 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and nodded before he waved. "Okay, later!" he called after her before he turned and headed towards his last class. It was going to be one long day if it didn't go any faster. He was at least looking forward to spending time with Angel. Livia gave Brandon a pointed look. "You were the one to get me into this mess," she grumbled before she forced a smile at Derek. "Can I steal you away for a minute?" Derek asked. She glared at Brandon before she walked off with him.

322HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel came to her class, but she hated every minute of it. She wouldn't be able to stand he rest of the day if she couldn't be with Drake. It was going to be pure torture! Brandon gave Livia a small smile as she walked away with Derek, and he quickly got his things from his locker.

323HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:11 pm

wills

wills

{uhmmm....should we just timeskip?

324HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:42 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure. Maybe after school or later?

325HG AU Normal - Page 13 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:47 pm

wills

wills

{hmmm....which do you think would be better...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum