Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

951Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie bit her lip as she thought about what Dayton said. "I don't know, but it is worth a try. I'll go check it out. You two try and think of any other place that he would be," she said, and without another word, she raced off. She was going to save Willow, no matter how much she liked Aimée better. Willow was her friend and she was going to help her.

Felix looked up as his mother came by, and he hugged her tightly, still shaking. "I'm so sorry," he whispered quietly. "I killed someone and now....now I don't know what to do," he said, and he started to sob in his mother's arms. He still blamed himself for Piper. She deserved it least of all. She never did anything.

952Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:37 pm

wills

wills

"Mackenzie, wait!" Tyson called after her. She couldn't just go alone; she would get herself killed! Dayton hoisted the crutches under him and gritted his teeth when the simple movement didn't settle well with his wound. "I'll go," he muttered through clenched teeth. Tyson slipped a frown onto his face. "Are you sure-" he began; Dayton cut him off. "If he is really there, I have to find him. That man has someone really important to me," he grumbled. Tyson furrowed his brows then. "Willow?" he asked. Dayton paused. "Well, yeah. Her too," he muttered before heading after Mackenzie.

--

Ann held her son close and rubbed his arms to try to calm him down a bit. Even though he may be older, he was still her child, and her only child at that. "No, Felix. Don't blame yourself. You had to, or who knows what would have happened," she whispered quietly. She paused before she continued. She rarely talked about her own games. "Your father and I met through the games. I know how you feel. I know how it feels," she murmured. She knew there was something else as well. Piper hadn't made it out alive with Felix.

Last edited by teeshirt. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

953Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was running as fast as she could. Luckily or unluckily, the warehouse wasn't far from the bowling alley. She soon came to it, and she snuck in as quietly as she could. It had been a while since she was in there. Maybe she could remember where everything was. She then started to look around.

Felix listened to his mother, and he gave her an odd look "Really?" he asked her quietly. He then realized that he never really asked his parents about how they met. He bit his lip as he thought more about Piper. She told him to move on, but he just couldn't. She was all he ever wanted, and now she was gone.

954Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:07 pm

wills

wills

Xander let out a sigh of relief. "It took her forever to get her to shut up," he muttered. Caroline paced around him in a circle with her arms crossed over her chest. "I told you to be sure that he never found out about her. How did he find out about her?" she snapped, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. She came to a halt when she heard footsteps. A slow smirk slipped onto her face. "We have a visitor," she whispered before she stepped around the corner. A slow, snide smile slipped onto her face. "We meet again, Ms. Crawford."

--

Ann nodded slowly and cracked a half smile. "Yeah. It's a long story," she answered softly. She honestly doubted she would ever be able to tell him everything. It seemed like Aspen and Felix already had a shaky relationship. The hovercraft soon came to a stop. "Come on, we can go and see everyone," she whispered, standing. She went over to Aspen to try to help him up.

955Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was walking as quietly as she could, but she still was found. She narrowed her eyes when she saw Caroline. "I can't say that I am happy seeing you," she said bitterly before she grabbed he arm tightly. "Now tell me where Willow is." She was done playing games with everything. She was going to find Willow be it the easy way or the hard way.

Felix looked up as he heard Maria, and he stood quietly. Aspen cried out in pain as he sat up, and he slowly managed to stand. "Let's get to the hospital," he said quickly. Felix quickly got out, and he raced into the hospital. He didn't really care if anyone saw him. He just needed to find Noah and Astrid. He needed to make sure that they were okay.

956Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:32 pm

wills

wills

Caroline laughed humorlessly. "I could say the same for you kid," she stated with a smirk. The smirk disappeared when she grabbed her arm. "Oh, you want the kid, huh?" she said snidely. She snatched her arm away. "Well go ahead, go see her," she snapped, opening a cell door. Willow was lying in a makeshift bed, unconscious.

--

Ann reached out to help Aspen out. "Be careful," she whispered quietly before she wrapped an around around him to help him out. She hoped that they could make it to the room quick enough. "I told you, Jax. I am fine," Madison complained for the third time. She was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. "It is just a cold. Why do you freak out every time I am sick?" she grumbled. Jaxon was sitting a spiny chair. "Maddie, just trust me on this. I want to be sure you really are okay," he said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I can't wait until mom and dad get back," she said in response. Jaxon sighed; it seemed that no matter how hard he tried things would never be the same between the two of them. "They are gone on that business trip for another two months. So you are stuck with me kid," he muttered in response. "I'm going to get some water. Be back in a second," he said before he stood and headed out. He hadn't walked far out of the hospital room when he bumped into some. He stumbled back before he regained his footing. "Watch were you are going," he grumbled, then paused. "Okay that was rude. I'm sorry. Rough day."

957Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie hated her so much. She couldn't begin to describe how much she hated Caroline. When she opened the door to where Willow was, she didn't even think twice before entering. Yes, it was stupid, but she needed to see her. She knelt down beside her and held her in her arms.

Aspen bit his lip, trying to hold back a cry of pain. "Don't worry, Ann. I will be fine. Let's just get me a doctor," he said. Felix was running, looking around for the room frantically. He had to find Noah and Astrid! He wasn't even thinking when he ran right into someone, falling on the ground. Memories of the games flashed back, and he quickly back up to the wall, shaking in fear. After a few moments, he snapped out of his daze, and he looked up at the guy in front of him. "P-president Sherwood's room. I need to know where it is," he said, trying to stop the shaking.

958Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:46 pm

wills

wills

Caroline grinned to herself when Mackenzie went in. "You know, you should think before you act, kid," she snapped before she closed the cell and locked it. Dayton was trying to hurry, trying being the big word. He came stumbling in just when Mackenzie was locked into the cell. "I've had enough of you," he snapped. Willow cracked open her eyes, which only made Caroline's grin widen. "Who are you?" Willow asked, cowering away. Her eyes were wide with fear.

--

Ann nodded and tried to keep herself from worrying too much. She asked for a doctor the moment she entered the hospital. Jaxon squinted, confused by the boy's actions. "You look like you saw a ghost," he commented. It took him a moment before it clicked. He had been in the games. He had killed someone. There was no way he was going to get anywhere near his sister. "Down the hall, second door on the left," he answered, nodding that way.

959Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie cursed when she saw Caroline close the door on her. Dayton had followed her though. Maybe he could save her. When Willow opened her eyes, and hugged her tightly. "Willow, we are going to get you back home. We are going to get you back to Tyson," she said, and she held her close.

Aspen was soon taken to a doctor. They rushed him into a room, and Ann wS taken along with him, but she was told to wait outside. Felix gave a small nod as he told him the directions. "Thank you," he said quickly before he ran off as quickly as he could to the room. When he got there, he instantly hugged Noah as tightly as he could, and Josh joined in. "Fe, you scared me so much," Noah said. After a few moments, he pulled away and hugged Astrid.

960Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:04 pm

wills

wills

Dayton knew it was a bad idea, but there was no way he could fight with the crutches. He leaned the against the wall and advanced towards Caroline. He punched her before she had time to realize what had happened. He tried to wrestle the keys away from her. But it seemed almost too easy. Something was up. Willow didn't remember a thing. Her brows furrowed in confusion. Who was she? Who was the girl that was talking to her? Who did she trust? She only spoke one of the many questions, however. "Who is Tyson?"

--

Ann was frustrated that they wouldn't let her inside. She was just as much of a nurse as all the others, even if she wasn't on the clock! She paced outside of the room impatiently. Astrid had been staring at the television screen ever since it had flickered on with Felix on there. Even when the television had went black, her attention did not waver. She jumped when someone hugged her and immediately tensed. She then noticed it was Felix and relaxed. "Felix," she whispered as she hugged him.

961Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was more than shocked to hear Willow. She narrowed her eye before going to the bars of the cell. "What did you do to her?" she asked in pure anger. Willow didn't deserve any of this, and Tyson would be devastated to find out that Willow didn't remember him. "Fix her!" she yelled.

After almost an hour, the doctor finally opened the door and let Ann in. "He's unconscious, but he'll be okay." Felix hugged her tightly, and he closed his eyes. "I'm so glad you guys are okay. You scared me so much," he said. He started shaking again, thinking more about the games. "My dad...he's hurt," he said quietly.

962Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 pm

wills

wills

Dayton had managed to wrestle the keys away. Yet, it just all seemed too easy. She would have shot him or something if she was really up for a fight. Caroline smirked and muttered, "Oh, Mrs. Crawford, I don't think you need me to answer that." She then glared at her as she continued. "She is now your problem." Before Dayton could demand for her to stay and fix what she did, Caroline had left. He went to the cell and unlocked the door.

--

Ann quickly went to Aspen's side and grabbed his hand. "Good," she whispered in relief. She sat down and let out a shaky breath. Astrid just simply nodded and remained quiet. Peyton bit her lip nervously before she asked possibly what everyone else was thinking. "What happened?" She dipped her head and shook her head.

963Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Once Mackenzie was out, she started running for Caroline. She wasn't going to let her get away. Not this time. "Get back here Caroline Young! You aren't getting away with this!" she yelled, and she ran as quickly as she could to catch up with her.

A little bit later, Aspen woke up. He looked around in a daze for a moment before he saw Ann. "Hey babe," he said with a weak smile. Felix looked over at Peyton when she spoke, and he looked at the ground. "I happened," he said quietly. He still hated himself for hurting his father. It was all his fault that his dad was in the hospital.

964Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:00 pm

wills

wills

"Mackenzie!" Dayton called, but he had no energy to hobble after her. Instead, he went to Willow. "Who...who are you?" She cowered away from Dayton. Dayton tried to not seem fazed. "I'm with the good guys," he whispered, and she hesitantly took his hand. Caroline turned on her with a knife in her hand. "You better back away. You are just like your Aunt, but even more so. So, so reckless," she said icily.

--

Ann felt immense relief when Aspen did wake up. She clutched his hand tightly and kissed his cheek. "How are you feeling?" she asked, biting down on her lip nervously. Peyton dropped her gaze to the ground before she went over to him and hugged him. "You weren't yourself, Fe. You wouldn't intentionally hurt your father," she whispered after a moment. It wasn't his fault.

965Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes at Caroline. "I really don't care. I am going to end you," she said, and she grabbed her tightly. "You tell me why you did to Wollow right now," she said. She wanted to get Willow back to normal. She didn't deserve it at all.

Aspen gave her a small smile. "I'm okay, don't worry about me," he said. He tried to sit up, but he cried out in pain. Felix looked over at Peyton, and he closed his eyes. "It's hard to think that. I stabbed him, Peyton. Just because it wasn't me doesn't change what had happened," he said sadly.

966Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:09 am

wills

wills

Caroline smirked in response to Mackenzie. Her smirk disappeared when she was grabbed. She retaliated by hitting her with the butt of the gun. "Touch me again kid, and it will be the last thing you will ever do," she snapped. Then the smirk returned to her face. "Besides, if you can't tell what I did, then you are obviously as dumb as you look."

--

Ann shook her head and lightly placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't do that. It will only make things worse," she whispered as she gently tried to nudge him to lie back down. Peyton patted his shoulder lightly and let out a long sigh. "It's okay, Fe. But he is okay, and that is what you should be focusing on. Don't worry about how it happened."

967Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:24 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie glared at Caroline, but it disappeared when she was hit with the gun. She cried out in pain. It hurt, but she was going to have to deal with it. "Tell me how to fix her!" she said before punching her in the face. She wanted to do more, but that would have to wait. She needed to find out how to help Willow first. She deserved it.

Aspen gave her a small nod, and after a moment, he looked up at Ann. "It hurts, but I'll be fine," he said with a small smile, and he took her hand.Felix sighed, and he just agreed so he wouldn't have to talk about it anymore. He hated the subject. "I-I need to go see if he is okay," he said quietly before getting up. Hopefully he wouldn't run into anyone.

968Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:41 pm

wills

wills

"Kid, I am not telling you anything. Do you really think I would tell you how to fix her? You can try to kill me if you want, but then you will have no sense of solution. So if you want her fixed, you have to make a deal," Caroline said with a slow, evil grin. "Until then, get out of here before I shoot you. I am not in any mood for you meddling kids."

--

Ann kissed his forehead softly and squeezed his hand tightly. "Aspen, you shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have taken it for me," she whispered, averting her gaze. She was supposed to be the one who was hurt, not Aspen. Peyton nodded and offered him a half smile. "See you later....," she whispered after a moment. She didn't understand why it had to happen to her family.

969Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie sighed to herself. She knew that Caroline was right, and she hated it. She couldn't kill her. "What do you want?" she asked quickly. If she was willing to make a deal, she would do it. Willow didn't deserve to be hurt like that. She was innocent in all of it.

Aspen shook his head, and he took her head. "I couldn't just let out get hurt. Annalise, I love you so much. i can't lose you," he whispered. Felix ran as quickly as he could into the room, and he bit his lip. "Hey Dad. Are you okay?" he asked shyly. He still felt horrible after everything. No matter what anyone said. It was still going to be his fault.

970Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:00 pm

wills

wills

"Whatever you do," Caroline began, narrowing her eyes at Mackenzie to emphasize how serious the matter was, "don't let Dayton go off to try to find his sister. Do whatever you can to make sure that he forgets. And make sure he takes this." She then handed her a ziplock bag with a pill inside. "If he forgets, then she remembers. Your choice."

--

Ann held Aspen's hand tightly and whispered, "But I love you too, and I could have lost you." She would have said more, if Felix had not come running into the room. "Hey, Fe," she whispered, standing and going over to give him a quick hug. She was glad to see that her family was at least alive, barely but alive all the same. That comforted her enough.

971Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie took the bag, but she watched Caroline for a moment or two. "Fine, but only on one condition. Willow had to remember first," she said. There was no way that she was going to let her get away with her end of the deal. They had it for a reason. She put the bag in her pocket.

"But you didn't," he said with a small but forced laugh. It hurt to really do anything, but he wasn't going to tell her that. She probably already knew anyway. He smiled when Felix came in. "Hey, Fe," he said with a smile. Felix hugged his mother and then his father. He then sat down and looked at the two of them. "Are you okay?" he asked.

972Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 pm

wills

wills

Caroline's snide smile turned into a frown, and she sent a glare Mackenzie's way. "How do I know you will keep your side of the deal up?" she asked, stepping up towards her. "I am not doing anything to help you until I know you will do what you are supposed to," she stated; her lips were set into a thin line.

--

Ann shook her head and replied with, "But I could have." She had thought that she would have for a minute there. There was no way she could have lost Aspen. She just loved him so much. Taking her seat once more, she glanced at Aspen before she whispered, "The doctor said everything should be fine..." She glanced over at Aspen and tried to relax. He had to be okay.

973Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes. "How do i know that you will as well? If anything, you are the least trustworthy of the two of us," she said, and she looked over to the direction that Dayton and Willow were in. "Either Willow remembers first or Dayton keeps looking and I destroy the pill."

Felix nodded when he heard his mother. "That's good," he said quickly, and he looked down at his father. He did seem rather weak, but at least he looked better than he did before. Aspen smiled down at his son. "I have been through a lot worse than this," he said with a forced laugh.

974Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:52 pm

wills

wills

Caroline arched a brow and cracked a small smile. "Well, I guess Willow doesn't have to remember you, or her brother, or anyone. I mean, the chances Dayton ever finds her are slim," she said with a smirk. "Besides, I can't hold you up to being able to do it. I don't trust you, and you don't trust me. So how would this ever work?"

--

Ann bit her lip nervously and dropped her gaze to the ground. "Don't remind me," she muttered under her breath. They had all been through worse, and she had wanted to avoid her son ever having to go through it. "Be careful, you don't want to make it worse," she added on, glancing at her husband nervously. She couldn't imagine losing him.

975Hunger Games 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes, and she grabbed her tightly by the collar of her shirt. "If you dare leave her like that, I will end you. what did she ever do to you!" she said angrily before punching her in the face. She was going to make sure that Willow made it out with her memories in tact.

Aspen laughed lightly, and he gave her a small smile. "I know that you don't want me to remind you," he said, and he looked over at his son who was staring at the ground. "Felix, are you okay? I don't think we got the chance to really ask you that," he said. Felix looked up, and he nodded quietly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum