Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 18]

226Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:02 pm

wills

wills

"Yes, unique was the word I was looking for," Cameron replied with a soft smile. She was still surprised he had any interest in her at all, but she tried not to show it. Following along after him, she walked inside when he opened the door for her. "Thanks," she murmured with a small smile. She turned to Eren then and said, "You know, you could at least introduce yourself kind stranger, who claims to be a superhero," she joked, then offered her hand. "I'm Cameron."

227Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren chuckled when she spoke, and he smiled down at her. "What other word could you use to describe me?" he asked her. He guided her to the counter and took a seat. He took her hand and was about to introduce himself when Riley walked over to them. "Hey Eren! How are you today?" she asked and looked over at the girl. "You are going to tell me how you plan on torturing her with your pickup lines?" she asked him with a smirk. Eren rolled his eyes. "I guess you know my name now," he said to Cameron before he looked over at Riley. "This is Cameron, and I don't think that saying pickup lines is torture," he said, and Riley rolled her eyes. "If he uses the really cheesy ones, just call me over and I'll kick him out."

228Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

Cameron arched a brow as Riley spoke to Eren; well, now she at least knew who he was. She smirked slightly as the two bickered and leaned forward slightly. "So mentioning Sherlock really isn't the cheesiest it can get?" she asked, shaking her head. "Should I be scared?" she added, hiding a smile. Well, it looked at if Eren really knew the girl. Well, actually. Her attention then turned to Eren. "Sorry, but it was really cheesy," she said with a half smirk. Despite it all, she actually thought he was cute. Cute in a dorky way.

229Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hungr Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 am

squid.

squid.

Eren looked at the ground and laughed as Cameron mentioned the Sherlock pickup line. Riley tried her best not to bust out laughing. "Ere, don't tell me that you actually mentioned Sherlock," she said with a laugh. Riley smirked when she asked if she should be scared. "Girl, you better run while you can," she said. Eren rolled his eyes and slapped her arm. "Don't encourage her," he said, and he looked Cameron when she mentioned the pickup line being cheesy. "Oh, I can get cheesier," he said with a laugh.

230Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:01 am

wills

wills

Cameron laughed softly and rolled her eyes. Riley's next comment made her smirk slightly. "Trust me, I tried. This guy is quite persistent," she said in a joking manner. His mention of getting cheesier made her laugh and roll her eyes. "And you believe pickup lines will work easily on me?" she asked, raising a brow. She had to admit that she liked Eren. Sure, he was cheesy as can be but he also seemed sweet.

231Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:18 am

squid.

squid.

Riley laughed at Cameron's comment. "Eren, can't you just leave the poor girl alone?" She asked him, and in response, Eren put his arm around her. "Nope," he said. Eren smiled down her at comment. "Nope, but that's why I like you. Besides, I am persistent. They will work eventually," he said, and he looked over at Riley. "Okay, what do you two want?" She asked. Eren smiled,"Two burgers please, and a pie at the end. I'll take some coffee," he said. Riley gave him a look. "Coffee with your burger?" she asked, and Eren nodded in response. "Yeah. Black too," he added, making Riley smirk. "You and Dominic are so alike." She said before she went back to prepare their order.

232Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:57 am

wills

wills

Cameron laughed softly at Riley's comment, and she attempted not to roll her eyes at Eren's response. "Oh, what a joy," she murmured, shaking her head and dipping it to hide a smile. She then arched a brow at his next comment; they would see about that. As he ordered, she tilted her head to the side. She had to agree with Riley; it was odd, but that intrigued her nonetheless. Once Riley was gone, she turned to Eren. "So I take it you know her?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She had mentioned a Dominic. So, maybe that was how they knew each other.

233Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren nodded when she asked the question. "Yeah, I do. She's my brother's girlfriend. She didn't have anywhere to go so we took her in a couple months ago," he said, and he looked over at Cameron. He was curious about her. He had seen her around school a bit, but he never really talked to her. "So, tell me about yourself," he told her, and he placed on elbow on the counter, leaning on it.

234Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:11 pm

wills

wills

Surprised by his answer, Cameron considered it before she smiled slightly. It was nice of them to do, and although she was curious, she didn't pry. Instead, she addressed his question thoughtfully. "Well, there is the obvious stuff. Like my name is Cameron. I am sixteen. And so forth," she began, folding her hands in her lap. "But besides that, I like to read. Oh, and cook," she said sheepishly. She hesitated before she continued. "I live in a single parent household. My dad is really the only family I have," she said with a sad smile. Shaking her head, she whispered, "What about you?"

235Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren listened to her closely, and he gave her a small nod. "I will have to have some of your cooking sometime," he told her with a smile. Maybe that would be a good idea for another date. When she mentioned her dad, she looked at her oddly. He would have asked about her mother, but he didn't want to bring it up. "Well, my name is Eren. I am sixteen. I like sports but mainly football. I like socializing," he said with a laugh.

236Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:47 pm

wills

wills

Cameron offered him a half smiled and leaned back in her chair at his comment. "Maybe you will. I've been told I am a decent cook," she said with a shrug. Being the only girl in the household, she took up jobs a mother would do. She barely remembered anything about her mother. As Eren answered, a smile cracked on her lips. "No, really? I would have never guessed," she said, faking shock. Then, seriously, she murmured, "I mean, you did save a bunch of people. Well, according to your story, anyway.

237Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled down at her when she said that she was a good cook. "I wouldn't doubt it. You seem to be the...cooking type," he said, and he smiled shyly. When she made the comment on his story, he looked at the ground and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, I didn't save anyone. It's really a long story," he said. He tried his best to get off of the topic and try out his pickup line say saying,"Hey, are you wifi because I feel like we have a connection."

238Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:08 pm

wills

wills

Cameron smiled lightly and twiddled her thumbs lightly. When he answered, she tilted her head. She decided not to ask what really happened, since he seemed opposed to talking about it. It wasn't any of her business anyway; she didn't want to butt in, or make him talk about something that he didn't want to. As he said the pickup line, she giggled in spite of herself. "Well, I guess that wasn't too bad. And tell me, did your brother give you this wise, wise advice?"

239Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed, and he shook his head when she aked him if his brother taught him that one. "Nope, I came up with that on my own," he said. He gave her a small smirk before he continued. "If you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber," he said. He laughed before he carried on with some more. "You know what this shirt is made of. Boyfriend material," he said with a smirk before winking.

240Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:43 pm

wills

wills

Cameron rolled her eyes but didn't make a remark. As he spouted off more pickup lines, she resisted the urge to laugh and also be, somewhat, impressed by how insanely dorky but cute he was. The last one wouldn't have effected her so much if he hadn't winked. She flushed slightly and ducked her head, laughing quietly. "Smooth one," she said with a half smile.

241Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:09 am

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled when she commented on his last pickup line. Right then, Riley came with their burgers and drinks, setting the piece of pie off to the side. "Here you go. Tell me if you need anything. And I don't give advice," she told Eren with a smirk before she ruffled his hair and went off to take some more orders. Eren looked at the ground, getting nervous. "So, um, do you want to go out with me?"

242Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:46 am

wills

wills

After saying a quick thank you to Riley, Cameron turned to Eren as he spoke. She hadn't expected that actually; it wasn't like she had tons of guys flocking around her like Eren had plenty of girls flocking around him. Yet, a hint of a smile slipped onto her face as she considered it. "Well, if that shirt is really made of boyfriend material...," she began, a smirk slipping onto her face. "Then sure."

243Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:23 am

squid.

squid.

Eren thanked Riley before she left, and he looked over at Cameron. He was terrified that she would say no and the whole meal would be awkward, but he tried not to think too much of it. His eyes widened at her answer. "Wait, really?" He asked her in shock. He thought that a stupid pickup line would never work, but it did. He didn't even register the fact that he had beat Dominic. "This boyfriend material won't let you down," he said.

244Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:58 am

wills

wills

Cameron half smiled when he seemed shocked. She was actually appalled herself. But she didn't regret it. Eren seemed different; sure, he tried to seem cool. Yet, he was as dorky as ever.  She found it rather cute. "You better not," she said with small smirk. She took the burger and took a bite. It was delicious; that was for certain.

245Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled over at her, and he began to eat his burger. "Ugh, this place is my favorite," he said, and he took another bite. Being the teenage boy he was, of course he was talking with his mouthful. It was something that is mother always got onto him about, but he just couldn't help it. He smiled at her after he had swallowed. "Sorry," he said with a laugh.

246Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:08 pm

wills

wills

Cameron smirked slightly and held her tongue; however, she would have burst into laughter if she hadn't. She said after a moment, "It is good." She took a bite of her own food thoughtfully. After swallowing and taking a quick sip of her drink, she threw a glance to Eren again as he apologized. "But...but you have already ruined the date," she said, faking a grossed out look. Although, it didn't last long as she bust out laughing. "I am only kidding."

247Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 am

squid.

squid.

Eren gave Cameron a smile, trying to make his rude behavior better. When she spoke, he gave her a pouting face. "That's not very nice," he said, giving her puppy dog eyes. "I can change. I can change," he said, acting as if he was begging before he busted out into laughter. "I think it made the date better," he said with a smirk before he finished off his burger.

248Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:08 am

wills

wills

Cameron had to keep from laughing as he spoke; well, he sure was funny. She would give him that. "You better, or you must leave my presence," she said in the best snooty tone she could muster. However, she gave it away by giggling softly. The date went better than she expected it to go. "Yeah, if you say so, Eren," she said with a small smirk. She finished her food a bit after Eren did.

249Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 am

squid.

squid.

Eren smirked, and he rolled his eyes as she spoke. "You can't get rid of me," he told her. He smiled lightly, and he grabbed two forks before he took the piece of pie that Riley had put out for them. "Best pie in town," he told her with a smile and he took a bit with his fork. "Riley makes them herself," he told her. Riley was a better good cook, o ever since she came and helped his mother with dinner, it was amazing.

250Hunger Games AU - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:31 am

wills

wills

Cameron arched a brow and took a fork for herself to take a bite. Eren wasn't kidding; the pie was amazing. "She may have to make me some. This is great," she said with a genuine smile. She took another bite before lying the fork down on her napkin. It seemed as if Riley was close to his family, and from what she had observed, she was a nice person be around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum