Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

126Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:33 pm

wills

wills

Dominic returned her hug before leaning back in his seat. Her response made him tilt his head thoughtfully. After a moment, he hopped out as well and headed off after her. He took a look at her makeshift home and sighed. Well, she had done what she could to live. He couldn't exactly blame her for what her "home" was. He hung back as she gathered her things. "Do you need help?"

127Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley took what she could in her arms, and she looked back at Dominic. She hated to ask him for help, but he really didn't seem to mind at all. Instead of asking for help, she came up with an idea. She took her jacket, and she used it as a small bag, placing everything in it but the necklace and the ring. She placed the ring through the chain and then put the necklace around her neck before she looked up at him. "I'm ready."

128Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:46 pm

wills

wills

Dominic waited patiently and rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. When Riley voiced that she was ready, he nodded and lead the way back to the car. "Do you have your license? You can borrow my car to go to the diner, if you need to," he said as he glanced back at her. "If you don't, I can drop you by," he added in a shrug before slipping in. It was just another random thought. They both had a lot they possibly needed to work out.

129Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley was about to get in the car when she heard him. She glanced at the ground and shook her head. "No. I had my permit but I never really got my license," she told him, and she sighed. She never got to dry anyway. She never got to do anything back at the orphanage. It honestly just wasn't fair sometimes. She got in the car, and she looked over at him. "I can walk. It's fine," she told him.

130Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:58 pm

wills

wills

Listening to her response, Dominic nodded and started the car up again. Soon enough, they were headed back home. "It's okay. I can give you a ride. It is no big deal," he reassured her. It wasn't an extremely long walk, but he didn't want to force her to walk if she didn't have to. Within a few minutes, they made it back to his house. He was about to get out but then paused. He let out a long sigh. He couldn't help but feel as if it were the right time. "Hey, Riley?"

131Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled up at him, and she sighed contently. "You are way too nice, you know," she told him, and she laughed lightly. "No matter how much you say you aren't," she said, and she looked out the window. Maybe her parents would be proud of her. She got herself that far in life without them. Who knows. When the car parked, she was about to get out, but then she heard Dominic. "Yeah," she said, looking over ta him. She wondered what he had to say.

132Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:23 pm

wills

wills

Dominic opened his mouth to tell her exactly what was on his mind, but he came up short. He was at a lost. After a quick deliberation, he took her hand in his. This wasn't going to be easy but he had to do it. "I know we don't know each other that well. Man, saying it out loud makes it sound worse than it is," he started, shaking his head. "Either way, you have made me happy. I don't know what you did or how you did it but I feel like I can make it through life," he confessed, then closed his eyes. "I guess what I am trying to say is that I am starting to really like you, Riley."

133Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley looked over at him, and she saw how he was nervous. What did he have to be nervous about? He shouldn't be unless it was something bad. She then started to worry. What if it was something bad? As he spoke, she was filled with relief and something else that she just couldn't place her finger on it. She looked down at the ground as she tried her best to hide her blush. "Dominic, I am starting to like you a lot too," she told him shyly.

134Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:36 pm

wills

wills

Feeling a mixture of relief and anxiety, Dominic waited to see what her response would be to that. He sighed happily when she answered. He doubted he could take to rejection, especially from her. He had lost someone recently, and she had just so happened to slip into his life. He couldn't be more grateful. Leaning forward, he pulled her into a quick hug. "Let's head inside," he said once he had pulled away. He hopped out and went to the front door. He waited up for her before nudging the door open.

135Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Huger Games AU Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled lightly, and she hugged him back. She was glad that he felt the same way about her, but she was a bit worried if those feelings would last for a while. Yeah, Dominic was a good guy, but she just wasn't really sure how most guys worked. She followed him to the door, and she walked inside after he opened the door for her. Maddox looked up when he heard the door. "Come in," he muttered.

136Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:55 am

wills

wills

Dominic stepped inside with a smile lit across his face. It felt like forever, and he was happy. Very happy. He tensed when his father spoke and considered it for only a moment. He threw a glance over at his father before he smiled lightly. He had just left while telling him Riley was moving in. Now, it really was official. It would just be sad if he denied it now.

137Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley walked in, holding his hand. She could see how happy he was, and it made her smile. Could she really make someone that happy? She looked up at Dominic, and he glanced at his father when he spoke. She was worried that he wouldn't accept her. Maddox slowly got up, and he walked over to them. He saw Dominic's smile. He hadn't seen it in month. He remembered his wife's words, and he placed his hand on Riley's shoulder. "Welcome to the family."

138Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:46 pm

wills

wills

Dominic was nervous about what he would say, what he would do. However, his words shocked him more than they should. He sent his father a thankful smile before turning to Riley. "You should get settled," he suggested with a crooked smile. He couldn't believe it, but he didn't have to. He finally felt happy. In so long, he finally was allowed to be happy again.

139Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled at Maddox's words. She was terrified that he would tell her to leave. She nodded at what Dominic said. "Can you help me? I was just wondering if you could show me where the blankets are," she said to him, and she glanced down at her possession. She didn't have much, but what she did have meant everything to her. Maddox gave them a nod, and he went back to his seat, sighing. "I hope I won't regret this."

140Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:12 pm

wills

wills

A smile pulled on Dominic's lips. "Yeah," he agreed before heading to the hallway closet. He came out with about ten different blankets. From soft ones to actual comforters. He balanced them in his arms as he nudged the door closed. They were heavy but it was all around find. "Do you need anything else?" he asked as he dropped the pile of blankets onto the couch.

141Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley was putting her thing away when she saw Dominic come back her. Her eyes widened at the amount of blankets he had brought. "Dominic, this isn't the arctic," she told him with a laugh, and she hugged him. "Thank you though. It means a lot," she said, and she took his hand. "You are so amazing, you know that," she told him before she started to make a makeshift bed on the couch.

142Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:35 pm

wills

wills

Dominic chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible," he answered sheepishly. He stepped back to let her do what she had to do and smiled lightly. "And I am not that great, but I am glad you think so," he added with an eye roll. He took a seat on the recliner and leaned forward to rest his elbows on his thighs. "Will you be okay staying in here by yourself?"

143Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she soon finished making the bed with some sheets left over. She then began to fold the sheets to make a small pillow. She looked over at Dominic when he spoke, and she rolled her eyes. "Dominic Kenway, I am going to be fine. You didn't have to worry about me," she said, and she took his hand. She didn't know why he was acting like it was such a big deal. All it was was sleeping.

144Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 pm

wills

wills

Dominic remained quiet. As she finished and answered his question, he had to his eyes and press his lips together to keep from making a snide comment. "All right. All right," he agreed after a long moment. He gave her a quick hug before pulling away. "I should get some rest then. So should you," he said, smiling down at her. He headed for his room but stopped in the hallway. "Goodnight Riley," he called before slipping down the hall.

145Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:53 pm

squid.

squid.

{timeskip?

146Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 pm

wills

wills

{to when?

147Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:02 pm

squid.

squid.

{maybe a while so they are closer? Do you have any ideas?

148Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:07 pm

wills

wills

{sure could you start?

149Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure

Riley woke up with the sun shining in her eyes. It had been like that for the past few weeks, and she was beyond grateful. She went to the bathroom and worked on her hair. When she was finished, she got on her work clothes and waited by the door for Dominic. Even though the sun was out, it was still early in the morning. She began to get a bit impatient, and she walked up the stairs, going to his room. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," she told him with a smirk.

150Hunger Games AU - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:53 pm

wills

wills

Dominic was curled under his blankets; pillows covered his head. He grunted when he heard Riley's voice and threw the pillow he had in what he thought was her general direction. He missed by a long shot. "Five more minutes," he grumbled. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and forced himself to sit up. He threw a glance at the time, and he jumped up. "Sorry, sorry," he grumbled under his breath. He searched for a shirt to throw on since he didn't have one on. He finally found on and tugged it on. Following that, he put shoes on before heading for the door. "Let's go," he muttered as he took his keys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum