Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 18]

201Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley glanced at the ground when he spoke about what had happened. She could only imagine what he was going through. She held his hand, and she looked up at him. "I'll help with all the money that I can. I can sell the things that I have. I can work overtime," she told him, and she bit her lip. She just didn't want her family in danger. "You should go up to Eren. I'm sure he needs you," she told him.

202Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:27 pm

wills

wills

"Don't worry about it, Riley. I will think of something. I don't want you to give up your money," Dominic whispered. What she said next made him sigh softly, but he knew she was right. Last he checked, Eren was in bad shape. "I will come back later," he whispered as he leaned in and kissed her cheek quickly. He then turned and left the room to go back to Eren's room. He nudged the door open hesitantly. "Eren? How are you?"

203Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley knew that he didn't want her to give up her money, but how else were they going to get the money by the end of the week. She was going to work as hard as she could to help them. She gave him a small wave as he walked away. "See you later," she said. Eren looked at the door when he heard it open, and he smiled lightly when he saw his brother. "I'm okay Dominic," he said. "Is Riley okay?" he asked him.

204Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 pm

wills

wills

Dominic hadn't been sure what to expect when he visited Eren, but he was glad to see that he was fine. He took a seat by his bed and rested his elbows on his knees. "She's okay. She is better than I thought she would be. I am glad you are okay, bud," he said as he lightly placed a hand on his shoulder and smirked lightly. He recalled Victor's threat and had to force the thoughts away. He felt better now that he knew both of them were okay, at least.

205Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled when he heard that Riley was doing fine. "That's good," he said. He didn't know what his brother would do if he lost someone else like he lost Naomi. He chuckled when he placed his hand on his shoulder. "They couldn't hurt me if they tried. I'm Eren the Indestructible," he told him with a smirk, and he tried not to laugh since it hurt a bit. "They would have to do a lot more to me. You aren't getting rid of me that easily."

206Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:53 pm

wills

wills

Dominic nodded lightly and cracked a half smile. What he said next made him chuckle and roll his eyes. "You couldn't come up with a better superhero name?" he joked, rolling his eyes. "'No need to fear. Eren the Indestructible is here!'" he said, pumping his fist into the air. He shook his head and smirked; he actually felt better. Even if they may be hurt, he was glad he was feeling himself again. Like, actually himself. Chuckling softly, Dom murmured, "Well, I'm glad. I need my little brother around. Whether I like it or not."

207Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren chuckled, but he ended up wincing and holding his wound. It hurt, but in the end, it was worth the pain. "I had to come up with it on the spot okay. Could you come up with a better one without having to think about it?" he asked him with a small smirk. he asked glad that he was able to joke around with him even though he was wounded. "I'm glad I have my big brother around too. I may hate it at times, but I still have you," he said with a smile.

208Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:01 pm

wills

wills

Dominic arched a brow at his comment and a wide grin slipped onto his face. "As a matter of fact, I could," he said with a smirk. "Dom the bomb," he said with a satisfied smirk; it sounded ridiculous, but he still liked it all right. "Yeah, I guess we need each other," he said with an eye roll. He hadn't realized how much his family had meant to him until they were in danger. He would do just about anything to make sure they would be okay.

209Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren rolled his eyes, and he smirked. "That just isn't fair. You have a better name than me. I might as well have my name as Er Filter," he said with a smirk before he laughed. It hurt a lot, but he would manage. "I guess that you really are a cool brother," he said, and he smiled up at him. He honestly had no idea what he would do without his brother by his side.

210Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 pm

wills

wills

"Ah, it's okay little sidekick. Every superhero needs one," Dominic joked, sending him a smirk. He rolled his eyes and stated, "Of course I am. I am a teenager by day, kick butt at night." He was only joking, however. Just because he could fight his way through his grandfather, didn't mean he didn't just get lucky. "Hey, but since you are hurt, you should use that to your advantage. You won't imagine how many girls were interested in me when I broke my arm last year," he said with a chuckle. Fun times.

211Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren rolled his eyes. "Yes. Do you think that Dom the Bomb could the Eren the Indestructible's sidekick?" he asked him. He was happy to finally play around with him a bit. He was also pretty happy for the pain medicine. When he mentioned using his wound to his advantage, he nodded in agreement. "I should! Should I also come up with some awesome story about how I helped the police stop a bank robbery?" he asked him with a smirk.

212Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:25 pm

wills

wills

Dominic rolled his eyes and muttered, "Oh you wish Dom the Bomb could be your sidekick." He smirked lightly to show he was only kidding. He arched a brow as he suggested the story idea and the smile grew slightly. "Go for it. Just don't mention Eren the Indestructible," he said with an eye roll. Then again, that would probably draw in the girls more. Eren was dorky enough to get away with it. It had felt like a while since he could actually joke around. Since Naomi's death, it was the first time.

213Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "I think you are my sidekick. You are just in denial," he said. He was happy to see this side of Dominic again. He hadn't been able to joke with him ever since Naomi died. Maybe Riley was doing some good for him. "Nah, I think it will just attract even more girls. They seem to love my dorky qualities."

214Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:37 pm

wills

wills

Dominic rolled his eyes and muttered in response, "Oh right. We will see about that." His next comment got a chuckle out of him. "Well, I may just have to agree with you. But don't get all big headed. And if you are going to use pick up lines, at least use them effectively," he said, tousling his hair. "It is about time you find a girlfriend anyway," he said, a smirk growing.

215Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed when he brother spoke. "I will try not to . DO you think that maybe you can teach your pickup line ways," he said to him, looking up at him with his puppy dog eyes what he sued when he really, really wanted something. "I bet you that I can get a girlfriend within a week of me getting out of here," he told him with a smirk.

216Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:52 pm

wills

wills

"Oh, I don't know. My ways are legend," Dominic said, pretending to pick at his nails thoughtfully. What he said next made him smirk. "Oh do you? You are on. If you don't, you have to do my chores for a week," he said with a smirk. He was mildly curious to see if he could do it. "Let's see how far your dorkiness will get you, little brother," he said with an eye roll. He couldn't help but grin. It was great to feel more like himself. Riley had made him feel better.

217Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed, and he smirked. "Come on! You can be Yoda and I can be Luke Skywalker," he said with a smirk before he laughed. When he made the offer, Eren smirked and nodded, shaking his hand. "And if I do, you have to do my chores for a week," he said, and he then started to think of pickup lines that he could say to girls along with coming up with the story about how he got his bullet wound.

218Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:38 pm

wills

wills

Dominic pressed his lips together in a thin line to keep from laughing. "I swear, you either try too hard to be dorky, or you just naturally are." He shook his head and couldn't help but chuckle. He shook his hand and smirked. "Deal. Good luck with that, little bro. Don't let me down, because I have taught you a lot and if you put me to shame...," he trailed and smirked. He was only kidding. He didn't want to do extra chores, but who knows, maybe Eren would surprise him.

219Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:53 pm

squid.

squid.

{le timeskip

Eren had gotten out of the hospital a few days ago, and he was already working on getting himself a girlfriend. He was going to prove Dominic wrong. He sat on top of a picnic able at the park surrounded by some girls that he went to school with. "And there I was," he began dramatically. "The robbers had just come in and yelled at everyone to get down. I stealthily crawled over to the alarm and pushed the button. Within minutes, the cops were there and I was helping fight off the robbers. I saw one of them taking aim for a police offers, so I did the only thing to do. I jumped in front of him and saved his life, but I got this bad boy in return" he said, lifted up his shirt to show the scar, earning himself some "oo"s and "ahh"s from the girls. "That is so brave of you Eren," one of them said, twirling her hair.

220Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 pm

wills

wills

Cameron had been sitting by a teacher flipping through her notes when she glanced up to hear Eren telling some tale. She had seen him around before, and he seemed familiar. She stood and rolled her eyes as she gathered her things and headed off. She couldn't help but scoff and some of the girls. Of course, she didn't buy the store. Yet, that didn't mean she didn't glance over when he lifted his shirt. She shook her head and smirked as she walked off. "Nice try!" she called over her shoulder. Some girls swooned over almost anything.

221Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled as he watched the girls swoon over him. He was going to have a girlfriend in no time. He looked up as he heard a girl speak up. He smirked lightly and looked down at the other girls. "Excuse me while I turn this one into a believer," he said before he jumped off the table and jogged over to her. "Now, if I may ask you, why don't you believe my story?" he asked her, walking with her.

222Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:14 pm

wills

wills

Cameron glanced over when Eren came; she hadn't expected that. "Why do I not believe?" she repeated, arching a brow. "Why, exactly, were you in the bank in the first place?" she asked, arching a brow. She suppressed a smile as she crossed her arms. "And every crazy story starts with 'and there I was'," she quoted, tilting her head to one side. She was sure some of it was for show. And she wasn't buying it.

223Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren scratched the back of his neck as he looked for an explanation. "Um, transaction," he said, his voice rising at the end, giving him away. He laughed at what she said next, and he shrugged. "Okay, you got me," he said, and he smiled up at her. She sure was different, and he liked that a lot. "Are you Sherlock Holmes because you're a genius," he said with his signature smile. Okay, maybe not one of his best pickup lines, but at least he didn't go with the oh so original Tennessee pickup line. "So, would you mind maybe going to the local diner with me. I heard they have some killer pies," he said.

224Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 pm

wills

wills

Cameron rose a brow at his response and hid a smile as his voice rose. When he said the pickup line, she laughed and rolled her eyes. "I've heard a lot, but I haven't heard that one. I will give you that," she said thoughtfully. As he asked her out, her eyes widened slightly. "So, you have all those girls over there," she began, nodding to the ones he had been talking to before, "who are acting as if you hung the moon, and out of every girl you could pick...you pick me to ask out?" A small smile tweaked on her lips. "Okay, sure."

225Hunger Games AU - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smirked at her response. "Well, I am a unique guy. Unique pickup lines for a unique guy like me," he said. He glanced back at the girls when she mentioned them, and he nodded. "Yeah, I'm picking you," he said, and he smiled brightly when she agreed. "Great! Come on," he said, and he quickly started to head to the diner. He opened the door for her and smiled. Maybe Riley could help him. Riley was in the middle of serving a customer when she heard the door. "I'll be right with you," she said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum