Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 18]

251Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled, and he looked over at Riley, watching her serve the people. She really was an amazing person. His brother was lucky to have her. "I'm sure that she will. I can make some special requests," he said with a smile, and he soon finished his part of the pie, letting Cameron have the rest. "I really had a great time," he told her.

252Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 pm

wills

wills

Cameron grinned at that; she wouldn't mind paying a few extra dollars for a whole pie. She may have to fight her father for it, even. As she finished, she leaned back on the stool and glanced his way. His words made her smile slightly. "Surprisingly, Eren, I had a nice time too. You actually aren't half bad."

253Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed at what she said, and he rolled his eyes, acting dramatic. "I don't know what you're talking about. I am amazing," he said, and he looked over at Riley who was free at the moment. "Hey Riley! Two slices to go!" he said. Riley laughed, and she grabbed a to-go box and placed the slices in. "There you go buddy," she said, handing it to him and taking his money.

254Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:26 pm

wills

wills

Cameron arched a brow and crossed her arms over her chest. "Keep telling yourself that," she said with an eye roll but she couldn't help but crack a smile. She grinned when he ordered two slices to go and murmured, "You know, I am beginning to like you." She glanced to Riley and sent a grin her way. "It was nice meeting you."

255Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren chuckled as she spoke, and he smiled. "Who doesn't love me?" he joked, and he smiled to himself. He was just so happy that she agreed to go out with him. Riley smiled when his girlfriend spoke. "It was nice meeting you too. If you have any problems with Eren, just tell me. I'll make sure they never happen again," she said with a smirk, and Eren's eyes widened.

Aspen pulled off his helmet and placed it on the back of his motorcycle. He had just gotten to the party, and he didn't plan on leaving soon. He walked in, and he sat down on a bar stool, ordering himself something to drink. He wasn't really sure what he would do or who he would meet, but that would all happen soon.

256Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 pm

wills

wills

Cameron smirked and at that and murmured, "I will keep that in mind." She glanced over at Eren and tried to stifle her laughter. "And for the record, who said I said I loved you?" she joked, nudging him gently with her elbow before standing and sending a smile in Eren's direction. She hadn't been kidding; she really was beginning to like him.

Ann stared down at her black dress; it wasn't too short but her father would kill her if she were caught in it either way. Then again, he would kill her if he knew she weren't home, tucked in her bed. She had faked feeling sick so her family would leave her alone and ended up at the party her friends were telling her about. She stepped out of her friend's car and headed inside. She took a seat on a bar stool ordered a drink. Her eyes skimmed the place before falling on Aspen. "Is that bad boy look working for you?" she asked, then realized moments later what she said.

257Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she ruffled Eren's hair. "I'll see you later," she said before she walked off. Eren laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "You were thinking it," he said with a smirk, and he handed her to to-go pie box. "Here is something to remember me bye," he joked.

Aspen was in the middle of his drink when he heard someone. He looked over at Ann and rose a brow. "I think it is. Is your...whatever look you are going for working for you?" he asked her with a smirk, getting up and walking over to her. He sat down beside her. "Can I get you something?" he asked her.

258Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:58 pm

wills

wills

Cameron watched as Riley walked away before turning her attention to Eren. She tilted her head and smirked at his comment. "Because you can read my mind?" she joked with an eye roll. She took the pie gratefully and held it between her hands. "Oh yeah?" she asked, walking around him. "How about your number?"

Ann arched a brow and glanced down at her dress once more before bringing her gaze back up to him. "As a matter of fact, it does," she said, flipping her hair over her shoulder. His question made her smile slightly. "Okay, fine, yeah," she agreed as she crossed her ankles. She wasn't so sure about this guy, but then again...he was the complete opposite of who her father would approve of.

259Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:04 am

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled when she asked for his number. He seemed a bit froze at first. It was hard to believe that she was asking for his number. "Uh, yeah," he said, and he awkwardly grabbed a napkin and a pen. He wrote down his number and handed it to her. "Here you go," he said with a smile.

Aspen smirked at her response, and he gave her a small nod. He paid for her drink, and he handed it to her. "I'm Aspen," he said. He felt as if the room was getting a little bit hot, so he rolled up his sleeves, showing off his tattoos that he had gotten over the years. "So, what bring you here? I don't see girls like you around here often," he said, leaning back in his seat.

260Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:12 am

wills

wills

Cameron grinned in his direction and waited for his answer. She tried to suppress her giggles at how bewildered he looked. She took the napkin and smiled lightly. "I will call you," she said, delicately folding the napkin and placing it on top of the to-go box. She was about to turn but stopped. "Oh, and next time you make a crazy story about being a super hero...at least make yourself a cop."

Ann took the drink with a nod of thanks before sucking down a quick drink. "Ann," she said as she placed the drink back onto the bar table. Her eyes fell to his tattoos as he rolled his sleeves up. Yup, definitely not the "perfect guy" by her father's standards. Too bad that made it all the more fun. His comment made her scoff. "Oh? And what is that supposed to mean?" she asked, bringing her gaze over to him expectantly.

261Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:59 am

squid.

squid.

Etren smiled when she said that she would call him. He was just so happy. She was really going to call him! This was really going to be a thing! When she made the comment about his story, he looked toward the ground and blushed. "Um, okay. I'll keep that in mind," he said, and he waved to her a she left. "I'll talk to you later then," he said, and he smiled brightly.

Aspen gave her his signature smirk when she told him her name. "Ann is a beautiful name," he said, and he wink at her. When she spoke again about his next comment, he rolled his eyes. "Well, girls here usually have shorter dress, more makeup. They just don't look like you. I think our little Ann here is a daddy's little girl that rebelling. Am I right?" he asked her with a charming smile.

262Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 am

wills

wills

Cameron smiled brightly in his direction; Eren was as sweet as could be, that was for sure. "Yeah, see you, Eren," she murmured as she waved one last time. Then, she turned and left. She found that she was beginning to like Eren. No matter how cool he tried to be, he was such a dork. Yet, she liked it better that way.

Ann tilted her head and hid a small smile. She took a quick sip of her drink before returning her gaze to him as he answered her question. She glanced to her dress and then glanced around at all the other girls. She wasn't wrong. "So you are right," she said simply, shrugging as nonchalantly as she could. "I am supposed to be sick in bed," she replied, shrugging. "And you...you come to things often?"

263Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:06 am

squid.

squid.

{timeskip?

Aspen smiled when he discovered that he was right. "Oh, such a bad, bad girl," he told her with a sarcastic smirk before he laughed. When she asked him if he came to them offer, he nodded. "Yeah. It gets me away from my problems," he said. His problem was his father, Andrew Ledger. He was always spending the little money that they had, and most of the money that they did have was either gambled for or stolen.

264Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:12 am

wills

wills

{sure to when?

Ann rolled her eyes and took a quick sip of her drink to stall as he spoke again. Problems? The boy with the tattoos and the whole bad boy getup was having problems. That was hard to believe but she didn't voice her opinion. "Well, you make my reasons for being here sound stupid now," she said, shaking her head.

265Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:19 am

squid.

squid.

{I'm not sure

Aspen noticed that she looked at him a bit oddly when he spoke his reasons for going to the parties so much. He grabbed something out of the back of his pocket, and he pulled out a cigaret. "You want one?" He asked her, grabbing a lighter. He knew that she would probably decline, but that was okay.

266Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 pm

wills

wills

{Hm.....

Ann arched a brow as he reached into his pocket. When he pulled out a cigarette, she eyed him thoughtfully. She hadn't expected that. She was tempted to decline his offer but that was more than likely what he expected of her. She was here. May as well test the waters. "Yeah, I do," she said. Instantly, she regretted it. What was she getting herself into?

267Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 pm

squid.

squid.

{*strokes chin*

Aspen rose a brow since he was a bit surprised when she agreed, but he didn't argue, and he handed her one. He grabbed his lighter and lit his up before he handed it to her. "Just a waning, they suck the first time," he told her before it lit it for her, inferring that by the way she acted, she had never had one in her life.

268Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:06 pm

wills

wills

{maybe to when she calls him or....?

Ann tilted her head slightly and rolled her eyes at his comment. "And you just assume I have never had one before?" she asked but then again, it wasn't like she looked like all of the other girls at this party. She lit hers before taking a puff. He wasn't kidding. It was awful. Coughing, she muttered, "How can you stand these?"

269Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re:Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:19 pm

squid.

squid.

{Yeah, that sounds good

Aspen watched her for a moment, and he couldn't help but chuckle as she started to gag. "I think I am pretty good at guess," he said with a shrug of his shoulders, and she smiled at her before he took it away form her. "You don't need this. they cause health problems," he said before he took a drag of his own. He knew that it was quite hypocritical, but he didn't have anything to do with his life. This Ann girl seemed like a smart one who didn't need to waste her time on him.

270Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:30 pm

wills

wills

Later that evening, Cameron was staring at her phone. She was debating on if she should call Eren or force him to wait. She glanced over the napkin before she bit her lip. She caved and dialed him number. As it rang, she curled her legs under her and bit her lip nervously. She didn't normally speak to people over the phone, especially boys.

Ann scowled at him and took a swig of her drink to calm her nerves. "Says the guy who is happily smoking one right now," she said with a wrinkle of her nose. She was somewhat glad he took it away, though. Smoking was not fun. "Next thing you will tell me not to drink alcohol before it is bad for me."

271Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren had been in his room, pacing the entire time that he got home. What if she didn't call him? What if she forgot? What if she really didn't like him. He was terrified of all the possibilities. When the phone rang, he quickly grabbed it and answered it. "Hey Cameron," he said, trying to sound chill.

Aspen laughed, and he nodded. "True, but it eases my stress," he said, and he took a sip of his drink. He smirked at what she said next. "They are bad for you. They destroy your liver," he said, and he pretended to take it away form her. He was happy for once in a long time. He was getting a bit tired of the parties, but he was glad he went.

272Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:53 pm

wills

wills

Cameron grinned when he answered and sat up slightly. "Hey. I was about to wonder if I had the wrong number," she said with a small smirk. She twiddled her thumbs before leaning back against her bed frame. "So...," she began, chewing on her bottom lip nervously, "how are you?" She clutched a pillow patiently.

Shaking her head, Ann simply stuck her tongue out at him before listening to what he had to say next. "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That's my motto," she said, nudging his hand away with a sly grin before taking a quick sip. She may not be a fan of cigarettes but she had learned how to hold her liquor. Oh, how her parents- especially her dad- would kill her.

273Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Huger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed, and she smiled. "Nah, I'd never give you the wrong number," he said, and he looked down at the ground. He felt like an idiot. He had no idea what to say to her. "Um, I'm good," he said, and he bit his lip. "What about you? How are you doing?" He asked her.

Aspen smirked at her repsponce, and he shrugged. "I guess that is one eat to look at it. Not the way I would, but it looks," he said, and he took a other sip before placing the cigaret in his mouth. He was starting to like this girl. "So, you like rebelling? How about you and I start dating. I'm sure daddy won't be happy about that," he said, getting a bit closer to her.

274Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:21 pm

wills

wills

"How can I be so sure? I mean, you could have had a horrible time and wanted an easy way to rid of me," Cameron said, laughing softly. However, she had the feeling he would have never done that. He put up a cool guy front, but he was sweet from what she could tell. As he reversed the question back to her, she smiled. "I'm good," she began. Dominic opened Eren's door said, "Hey do you have...who are you talking to?" A curious smirk slipped onto his face.

Ann resisted to wrinkle her nose as he continued to smoke his cigarette. Old habits died hard, she could see. Not to mention that he had just said how bad it was for her. His suggestion made her eyes widen. She couldn't imagine what her dad do, but he wouldn't like this. Not one bit. "Is that your insane way of acting a girl out or are you looking for danger? I mean," she began, study his face. "You know what, you will see for yourself. Fine."

275Hunger Games AU - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled down at her. "To be honest, I have been in that kind of a situation, and I didn't even think about that," he told her with a laugh, and he leaned back on his bed, as much as the conversation was awkward, it was also relieving. "That's good," he said in reply. He jumped like a scared cat when he heard Dominic, and his eyes widened. "Um, no one," he said quickly.

Aspen knew that his smoking made her a bit uncomfortable, but he really couldn't stop it himself. He hated it, but it wasn't like it was something that he could undo. The ends of his lips curled up as he heard her, making the cigarette that was hanging form his mouth go up. "Yes, this is my insane way of asking you out. Next Friday? I'll take you out to eat," he told her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum