Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:09 am

wills

wills

Daphne dropped her gaze to the floor. "But my biological parents didn't love me. Why would they have given me up otherwise? They haven't even tried to contact me or anything," she whispered, sighing. "But it doesn't matter, they wouldn't want me once they met me anyway. Who wants a kid who spirals down the wrong path in life after life changing news."

Cameron sighed softly as she glanced at the crowds of people. However, she felt a little better with Eren by her side. Maybe she could do this. Or, at the very least, she could try. "All right," she murmured finally as she glanced to Eren once more. "Let's just get this over with, please," she continued, glancing at him pleadingly.

477Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 am

squid.

squid.

Gabriel managed a small smile down at her, and he shook his head. "Well, if they don't want you, then fine. They don't deserve you. But the thing is, I want you," he said, and he gave her shoulder a small pat. "Keep that in mind," he said as he went to change back into his normal clothes. He didn't see why she was hung up on her biological parents when she had people here who loved her.

Eren smirked a bit as he looked down at her. "Let's see if we can make the record for speeding through the press the fastest," he said, and he quickly started to leader her down the carpet, ignoring the press and making his way to the building. When he got there, he smiled brightly. "We did it!" he said, and he glanced around at all the free food. "I know we have a fancy dinner here, but I love pigs in a blanket," he said.

478Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

wills

wills

Daphne remained quiet and sighed, getting up and going to change as well. She soon came back and just in time for the bell to ring. Well, she was one ring closer to getting out of there. But then she remembered the cheerleading tryouts and groaned. Did Maya seriously have to talk her into this mess?

Cameron basically stumbled after him. She ducked her head, hoping the press didn't get many pictures. She head many voices, asking questions but she didn't know what the questions were. She brushed it off and sighed with relief when they made it to the table. She picked up a chip and furrowed her brows. "For an awards show, they have some of the worst choices in snacks."

479Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Gabriel soon changed back into his comfortable clothes, and he gave a content sigh. "Feels god," he muttered, and he grabbed his bag. Once he came back out, he found Daphne. "So, what is your next class? Maybe we have it together," he said, and he glanced down at her, smiling a bit. He might have also overheard her say that she was going to try out for cheerleading, so he might plan on watching her. He wouldn't tell her that though.

Eren smirked a bit, stuffing a few items in his mouth. "That's because the dinner is insane. There is salmon, and caviar, and filet mignon, and lobster, and some of the food even have flakes of gold," he said, and he smiled a bit. The food was stupid expensive, but it all came in the ticket. He wouldn't mind indulging just a bit. Okay, maybe he would indulge a lot.

480Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:34 pm

wills

wills

"Uh...history. Hey, but I think Maya is in that class. I can cheat off of her," Daphne stated, not that she needed it. She was actually a little better than Maya at history. The only class Daphne wasn't better than Maya in was English. She had that class in the bag. "What do you have?" she inquired, furrowing her brows thoughtfully as she glanced at Gabriel.

"All I want is a hamburger. I don't want chips from this food bar or filet mignon from in there. I just want a hamburger," Cameron grumbled under her breath. Not that she would be able to eat it. She was a proper eater, but when it came to hamburgers...she was a mess.

481Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Gabriel nodded, and he listened to her closely, thinking for a moment. "I have math next," he said, and he bit his lip. He hated math, even if it was his best subject. Well, that and English. He always did have a love for grammar and vocabulary and literature. He had even proven to be quite the poet, but he would never tell anyone that. He only wrote poetry to girls he liked, but he would never give them the poems. He was too scared.

Eren smirked as he listened to her, and he rolled his eyes. "It was so like her to want something like a hamburger when she could have the most expensive food, but he liked that about her. "How about this. Yu can eat some fancy dessert, and then after the awards I'll take you to that hamburger joint you love. The ones with those buttery buns."

482Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 am

wills

wills

"Oh...fun," Daphne muttered, snorting. She grabbed her backpack and pulled it over her shoulder. "Actually, I wasn't joking. Math is the easiest subject around," she added with a shrug. "I could sleep through the entire lesson but still get every homework problem right," she stated simply. She wasn't being a showoff, it was just the facts, and math was the only subject that she wasn't failing on purpose at the moment.

Cameron perked up at the offer and grinned lightly. "That is the best thing you have said all night," she stated, her stomach already growling. She was tempted to suggest that they skip the awards, but she knew Eren had an award, and she didn't want him to miss it. Besides, the press would surely try to follow them if they left unexpectedly.

483Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:59 am

squid.

squid.

Gabriel looked down at her, and he smirked a bit. "Well good for you Ms. Over-Achiever," he said jokingly, and he smiled, glancing at the door as he heard the bell. "I'll see you later, Daph," he said, and he scurried off before she could say anything about the nickname. Hopefully she didn't hunt him down to tell him how horrible of a nickname it was.

Eren smiled, and he glanced at the time. "Let's get to our table. The dinner will start soon," he said, and he took her hand. He fished the ticket out of his coat pocket, and he glanced at the number for their table. To told the waiter their table number, and he led them to their table, pulling their chairs out for them so they could sit. He was probably looking for a nice tip.

484Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:53 pm

wills

wills

{timeskip xD?}

Cameron wasn't complaining as she followed him inside. She took a seat at the table and nodded quietly as a thank you to the waiter. She didn't even touch the mini menus as she turned to Eren. "Why is everything so fancy, just for an awards show?" she grumbled. It didn't add up to her. What was with all the ritz and glam?

485Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure xD when to?

Eren looked down at her, and he smirked a bit. "Well, it is a huge awards ceremony. I mean, when you put it in perspective, I am competing for a career changing award against middle aged heart-throbs and Tony Stark," he said. He loved Marvel movies though. He didn't mind all that much competing for an award with Iron Man. Just an acknowledge of his existence from him would make his day.

486Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 pm

wills

wills

{errrr cheerleading tryouts or?? what do you think?}

Cameron rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair. "I don't think it should be this big of a deal, though," she replied with a long sigh. To be honest, the people made her nervous. She didn't know most of these actors and actresses, and she didn't know how they would act. Were they really all that nice or great off the screen? "Besides, you might win," she added with a shrug of her shoulders.

487Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:38 pm

squid.

squid.

{that's exactly what I was thinking xD want me to start or do you want to?

Eren looked down at her. He could tell that she was a bit worried about everything. She had no reason to be. "I doubt I will. I am a new actor after all. Dom was so confident in me that he told me to not even bother writing an acceptance speech when I'm competing against Robert Downey Jr," he said with a small laugh, and he gave the waiter his order when he came by.

488Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:51 pm

wills

wills

{could you? c:

Cameron shrugged her shoulders and murmured, "You never know. It could surprise you." She sent him a half smile and glanced over at the stage, where they were getting ready to go live. "Oh crap. I really hope that they don't show me," she whispered under her breath. her and TV just did not go well together. She might end up getting sick on national television and no one would want that.

489Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:32 am

squid.

squid.

{yeah :3

After school was over, Jamie still had to hang out with Willow. She had those cheer tryouts that were insane. Why would she even want to do that? He went to the gym, and he ignored the snickers coming from the cheerleaders as he sat down beside Gabriel. He didn't seem like the type to be dating a cheerleader or like one for that fact, so he already liked him. "I'm Jamie," he said, extending his hand.

Eren gave her an odd look as he heard her comment. "It's won't be that bad, I promise," he said, and he was soon brought his food. Since it was one of those higher end types of foods, it came in small portions, so he was finished quickly. He sighed, and he stood, giving the waiter a small tip. "Okay, let's get going and find our seats," he said, and he kissed her head, smiling to himself.

490Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:33 pm

wills

wills

Maya was stretching and warming up, and you might be wondering. What was Daphne doing? Eating a bag of potato chips. She couldn't take one thing seriously! "Daph, you should really warm up. You are going to have to be doing a lot of leg work," Maya chastised, being the "responsible" one. Daphne snorted and popped another chip into her mouth. "May, don't you see. This is the best workout ever. Watch," she said with a grin. "You take a chip out of the bag," she began, demonstrating, "then pop it into your mouth." She then proceeded to drop the chip into her mouth. "Takes a lot of arm movement." Maya just groaned and rolled her eyes before the cheer coach blew the whistle. "Okay girls, line up!"

Cameron arched a brow when he kissed her head. However, she stood and followed him anyway. She wanted to just leave already. Why couldn't they be like normal friends who sat at home and watched netflix in their pajamas? It would be so much more comfortable and more fun in Cameron's opinion.

491Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked over at the guy skeptically, wondering who he was. He sure hadn't seen him before, but he didn't seem to be minding Maya too much. No, he was watching Daphne, and some of the cheerleaders didn't seem too fond of him, but then again, they didn't like him either. Gabriel watched Daphne, and he smirked a bit. Oh, this was going to be fun to watch, and the door girl didn't even know that he was watching her. He loved every moment of it.

Eren soon found their seats, and he sat down. He was wondering if he was actually going to win or not. Was his brother watching? Soon everyone started to pile in, and he stood to led people in. Then the awards started, and he began to become even more nervous than normal. "Do I look terrified?" he asked in, leaning over and whispering in her ear, "because I am."

492Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:21 pm

wills

wills

Maya stood upright, and Daphne merely snorted as she folded up her potato chips. "I don't want to do this," she grumbled. Maya merely tuned her out as the tryouts began. "First, I want to see the toe touch," the coach muttered before blowing her whistle. Maya grinned and puffed out her chest. "This will be easy," she stated. However, when it was her turn, she ended up falling flat on her butt.

Cameron was leaned back, trying to at least look interested even though she wasn't. When Eren spoke, she frowned slightly. "Uh...would you want me to lie?" she asked, frowning thoughtfully. She hesitated a moment before she reached out and took his hand, giving it a light squeeze. "Just relax."

493Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:46 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie leaned back on the bleacher, waiting for the moment to get out so he could light a cigarette. Watching Maya was going to be hard, knowing how uncoordinated she was, but she seemed to really want to be a cheerleader. Her reason why was beyond him. When she fell, he winced a bit, knowing that had to hurt her. "Just get back up. Show determination," he muttered, mainly to himself, but it was also for her.

Eren took a few deep breaths, trying to remain cam, but it wasn't working. Reward after reward had passed, and all of the guys he was against had won something in another category, but Eren was only in one, and it would look bad if he did. He leaned against the wall, thinking to himself quietly.

494Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:13 am

wills

wills

Maya gritted her teeth and stood, trying to seem unaffected by the situation. By the end of the tryouts, Maya had fallen another couple of times, and Daphne had fallen a total of....zero. "Good job, kiddo," Daphne muttered, patting her back. Maya merely grumbled, "Carry me." And before Daphne could protest, she jumped onto her back despite the fact of being shorter than Daphne. "Gosh, May, careful. I just exerted all of my energy out there," she grumbled as she lead the way over to the bleachers, carrying Maya piggyback style the entire way. "Andy!" Maya exclaimed, hopping off Daphne's back and racing over. "How'd I do? See I told you it wouldn't be so bad... I bet my butt isn't even bruised!"

Cameron vaguely listened to the names and awards, but she wasn't all too interested. She couldn't help but wonder if they would be back in time for the bachelor...Her attention snapped back to the stage as Eren's division was called over the microphone.

495Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at her, and he watched her with wide eyes. She just kept...falling. She wouldn't seem to stop either. How could she ever think this would be a good idea? He walked over to her, and her, and he rose a brow as he heard her. "Andy? How do you even come up with these nicknames?" he asked, and he started to follow her. He glanced back at the guy, and he smirked a bit. "Who's that guy?" he asked.

Eren's heart seemed to stop as they announced the nominees, and it just got worse as they waited. The people on stage waited as they unfolded the envelope, and finally they spoke. "Eren Kenway!" they called, and all Eren heard was fierce clapping. At first he just started clapping, knowing he wouldn't win, but then he paused, his face going into a shocked expression as he realized that he won.

496Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:31 pm

wills

wills

"I am good at nicknames, what are you even talking about, Jamie," Maya replied, sticking out her tongue as she grabbed her backpack. "How am I supposed to know?" she said thoughtfully as she followed his gaze over to where Gabriel was. She then paused, thinking it over. "I think he is from England though. I've heard him speak some. His American accent sounds forced," she added with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

Cameron subconsciously leaned forward, waiting to know the winner. When Eren's name was called, she waited for him to go up there. When he didn't, she reached out and basically shoved him out of his seat. "Go. Get the award," she murmured with a half smile. The poor guy seemed shocked to say the least, and truthfully, Cameron was herself. She didn't expect it.

497Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie rose a brow a bit, and he paused, watching Gabriel. "Really? He seems to be taking a fine liking to your friend," he said, and he glanced at the time. He sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "So, you ready to head over to Maria's? I heard she's just itching to see you," he said with a smirk. This was going to be funny to watch. Gabriel started to walk with Daphne, and he smiled a little bit. "You know, you did really well. I was a bit surprised," he said with a small smirk on his face.

Eren nearly fell over as she pushed him out of the seat, but he gave her a wide smile, too happy to even put it into words. He walked up on to stage, and he gratefully took the award. Now he had tp have a speech, and he didn't have one prepared. Due to past experiences, he knew very well that he couldn't wing a speech very well. "First off, I would like to thank my brother, Dominic, for telling me that there was no way I would beat Iron Man and to not even bother trying to write a speech," he said, and he sent Cameron a wink. "Then, I believe my amazing assistant, Cameron, deserves the most applause. Without her, I wouldn't be able to do any of this," he said, and he looked down at her, almost adoringly. Oh, she was so beautiful.

498Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:42 pm

wills

wills

Maya shook her head and let out a long sigh. "Do I have to, Jamie?" she muttered, frowning up at him. She didn't want to go to Maria's at all. Actually, she would much rather go home and curl up. Her butt was becoming sour, and she was wore out from all the toe touches and the cartwheels. She hated the thought of having to do science. Daphne arched brow and crossed her arms over her chest. "You are surprised I did well?" she repeated, shaking her head. "Maya is the klutz here, not me," she stated with a shrug.

Cameron leaned back in her seat, watching Eren quietly as he began to speak. A half smile slid onto her face. When he addressed her, the smile grew ever so slightly. "You're welcome," she mouthed, dropping her gaze down to her shoes thoughtfully. She didn't like the stares she was now getting, and she could only guess what the tabloids would say the following day.

499Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed, and he ruffled her hair, looking down at her with a small smile. "I know you hate it, but I am your ride, and my mom will kill me if she finds out that I didn't take you to Maria's. She's already on my case about being so much like dad," he said, and he adjusted his backpack before heading off to his car. Gabriel smirked a bit, and he shook his head. "Well, I know that. I was just expecting you not to try. You hate those girls," he said, and he glanced down at the time. Maybe he could stall a bit longer to talk to her some more. She was very interesting.

Eren talking a bit more and thanked his family and the fans, but he also mentioned Cameron a few more times. He just couldn't get her out of his mind. He stepped off the stage, and he walked over to her, sitting back down. "You want to hold it? It's heavier than I thought it would be. I almost broke it," Eren said with a small laugh as he handed her the award. Oh, why couldn't he just man up and ask her out?

500Random Ideas V.3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:05 pm

wills

wills

"Wait...Jamie...I can't walk," Maya said, staying in place. "Looks like we can't go to Maria's after all. My butt is numb," she continued, leaning against the wall and poking out her lower lip as if in a plea. She didn't want to be forced to go. Daphne shrugged her shoulders as she tugged her hair free from the ponytail. "Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I didn't want to prove that anyone can do a touchdown or whatever that splits in the air thing is called," she said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Besides, I am probably not going to make it anyway. It is usually reserved for the people who are either friends with the coach or rich. I am neither." Actually, her family was pretty poor, not that she'd mention that.

Cameron would have answered but he had handed the award off to her anyway. She cracked a small smile and held it between her hands. It was pretty heavy. "See, and you doubted yourself," she murmured, nudging him with her shoulder. A light laugh slipped from her lips as she spoke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum