Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 23]

251Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:38 pm

wills

wills

Willow was surprised by his suggestion but followed after him nonetheless. "Wait for me!" she called, and of course, she tripped over her own feet and fell to the ground. "Ow," she muttered but got up without a problem. She made it to Maria and Apollo's mother to hear the end of Apollo's question. Maria hesitated. "Uh, won't you have to make sure your mom would be okay with it, Willow?" Maria asked, but Willow didn't seem too worried about. "She won't care!" Willow insisted. Maria sighed and said, "How do you expect to make a treehouse, Willow?" Willow rolled her eyes. "Day, of course. He can do anything," she stated, lifting her chin in certainty.

"Madison?" Astrid repeated thoughtfully. "I know Madison," she stated after another thought. "Before I met Piper, we were best friends....then she started to hang out with those jerks and...," she trailed, realizing she had mentioned Piper. She quickly changed the subject. "And her brother? Jaxon...that's his name. Yeah, I don't know if it is good to get on his bad side, Fe...I haven't met him myself, but Dayton has told me about him. Dayton is his friend, and even suggested that I stay away from him." Astrid was reaching for a wipe to wipe the makeup off, but Peyton slapped her hand. "What?" Astrid muttered, frowning. Peyton smirked and said, "If my boyfriend had to see my transformation. Yours has to too." Astrid groaned and said, "Pey, please for the love of-" Peyton cut her off. "Nope. I am sure he will love it. Right Fe?"

252Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded quickly along with her. "Trust me, we will be able to make it. Pleeaassee mom!" he said quickly, pulling at her pant leg. She sighed before nodded. "Okay, only if Mrs. Walker says yes," she said. She didn't actually expect them to build a treehouse. Apollo smiled brightly and danced his little victory dance.

Felix chuckled as they spoke, and he smiled to himself. "Oh yeah, I'm sure he would love it." He then quickly called out Noah's name. Noah soon came down the stairs with Josh following behind him. "What is- Astrid what the heck happened to you?" he asked with a laugh, and he walked over to her, kissing her head. "Peyton got a hold of you?" he guessed.

253Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:21 pm

wills

wills

Willow grinned and turned to Maria. "Can I call my mom?" she asked. Maria sighed and handed over the phone. Willow dialed the number and said, "Hey mommy..." She then walked off to talk to her mom. Maria rolled her eyes and let out a long sigh. "How did you two ever get that idea?" she asked, her question directed at Apollo.

Astrid was about to attempt Felix shut up - there was no way she would show her face again with the "makeover" Peyton gave her. But it was too late, Noah had already come down. She laughed and hugged him quickly, glancing over at Peyton who was grinning smugly. "Yea. I guess her definition of a makeover is turning me into a clown," she stated. Peyton muttered, "Hey! It isn't that bad. As long as you close one eye and squint with the other." She then proceeded to demonstrate. "See? You look...eh great."

254Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up when Maria asked how he came up with that. He smiles brightly. "Willow mentioned building one, and well, we started comeimg up with more and more ideas about it. Trust me, it's going to be amazing," he said with a bright smile.

Noah laughed at bit, and he kissed her softly. Some of the lipstick that had been on her had rubbed off on him. He laughed a bit, already knowing it was on him. "In a scale of 1 to 10, how good do I look?" he asked her curiously. He actually wondered if he looked good with lipstick on. "Bright red lipstick is in now, right?"

255Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:26 pm

wills

wills

"Amazing, huh?" Maria inquired, raising her eyebrows at him. "You know, it will take a lot of time to build one of-" Maria began but Willow came back and handed the phone to Maria. "She said she is okay with it! So now the only thing we need to do is tell Day," she stated with a bright smile.

Astrid laughed softly at his question, and she was surprised that Peyton had joined in on the laughter. "I think...," Astrid began in between her laughter, "that it looks better on you than on me." Peyton smirked and snapped a picture using her phone. "That is definitely going up on the internet," she stated with a broad smile.

256Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he looked up at her. "Trust me, I know, but don't worry, I will make sure that it's finished soon," he said, and he looked over at her. He hugged her tightly when she said that he could come. "Dayton will come and he will make the best treehouse ever!" he said with a bright smile.

Noah couldn't help but laugh when she spoke. "Really? I doubt that," he said with a smirk, and he kisses her once more. He was surprised when Peyton took a picture of him, and his eyes widened. "No! No way this is going on the internet!" he said, and he started to change her to get a hold of her phone.

257Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:56 am

wills

wills

Willow was ecstatic. She wanted a treehouse ever since she could remember. "Let's go, Maria. I want to get to work on the treehouse as soon as possible. Once it is finished, you could even come," she said happily. Maria laughed and shook her head. "I am too old for that sweetheart." She glanced at Apollo and asked, "You are sure about this?"

Peyton's eyes widened, and she turned and took off. Normally, she may be able to outrun him. But it was difficult when she was in a dress and heels. She was wobbling around unsuccessfully. "Help a girl out, Ash!" she called out before chucking the phone her way. Astrid caught it without a problem.

258Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:44 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded in agreement quickly. "Yeah, let's go Maria!" he said excitedly. He smiled up at her, and he hugged his mother. "You can come in the treehouse too and have tea parties or whatever girls usually do," he said with a small smile. He hadn't been this excited about doing something in a long time.

Noah watched as Peyton threw her phone at Astrid. "Hey, no fair! Josh, Fe, help me!" he said, but Felix just laughed. Josh was too busy filming to do anything about it. Noah then started to run after Astrid, trying to catch her. "Get back here!"

259Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:48 am

wills

wills

Maria couldn't help but roll her eyes at their enthusiasm. For once, Willow was actually acting like a kid. Sometimes she swore the kid was more of an adult than Dayton was. "All right then. Come on you two," Maria stated before she glanced to Morgan. "I can drop Apollo back off at your house later if you need me too."

Astrid was grinning smugly, considering Peyton was actually getting along with her. However, when Noah began to chase her, she took off on a run. "Just give up, Noah," she called over her shoulder. She had managed to throw the phone back to Peyton, who was quickly tapping away on the picture. "And done," she said with a look of triumphant. "It is too late now."

260Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Morgan smiled at her, and she nodded. "That would be wonderful. Thank you so much, Maria," she said, and she hugged her before kissing Apollo's head. "Please be good. I don't want you to get in trouble," she said. Apollo nodded, and he hugged her tightly. "I'll be good, don't worry," he said, and he rushed with Maria to get to Willow's house.

Noah ran after them, but all of his efforts were to no avail. The picture had been posted. "Oh Peyton, better sleep with one eye open," he said with smirk, and Josh tried his best not to bust out laughing. If only he saw what he just posted. "Don't worry, I'll protect you baby," he said. Noah have him an odd look. "You're supposed to be on my side."

261Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:01 pm

wills

wills

Maria nodded and said, "No problem. It is no big deal." She returned the hug before she got in the car and started it up. Willow hopped in and was basically bouncing in her seat. "Step on it!" she stated with a grin. Maria couldn't help but crack a small smile as she headed towards her house.

Peyton walked over to Josh and kissed his cheek. "Sorry, Noah. Girlfriend trumps best friend," she stated, sticking her tongue out at him before she hugged Josh quickly. She glanced up at him and couldn't help but grin. "Hey, Ash. I think the boys should join in on our little makeovers. I would love to see Josh is that red stuff," she stated. Astrid rolled her eyes and muttered, "You mean blush, right?" Peyton smirked and stated, "Yes. And for the record, I knew what it was."

262Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he looked over at Willow. "This is going to be the best treehouse ever! What else should we do with it? Right now we have a slide and trampoline floors planned," he said. He was trying to think of what rpE would be amazing.

Josh's eyes widened when he heard her. "Okay, let's get this straight. If you put that stuff on me, I am siding with Noah," he said with a serious look, and Noah looked over at Josh. "We should run," he said, and with a nod to each other, they started for the stairs. Felix stood in the background, wanting the whole ordeal. "Glad I'm not going to turn into a Ken doll," he said.

263Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow thought it over as she rubbed her chin. "It would be cool if we could have a tv up there, and maybe even video games and-" she began, but cut herself off when she saw the house. "Yay!" she said enthusiastically as Maria came to the stop. And to their luck, Dayton was over. "Let's go!"

Peyton glanced at Astrid and raced after them. "Hey, come back here!" she stated, running as fast as she could, which was still proven to be difficult in heels. Astrid glanced at Felix and smirked. "Oh really? Come on, Fe. I am sure Noah and Josh will do it if you do it," she said with a smirk on her face.

264Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly when he saw that they were at her house, and he quickly ran out of the car the moment he could. "We are here! Time to build the treehouse!" he said, and he ran inside to the backyard. David looked down oddly when he saw the kids running around.

Felix's eye widened when he heard them. "No, I am not putting make up on. You can forget that!" he said. He quickly tried running up the stairs with Noah, but of course he fell flat on his face. "Noah, Josh, help me!" he called. Joshed peered his head out from the connected he had disappeared by. "Every man for himself, buddy."

265Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:38 pm

wills

wills

Willow raced in after Apollo and was trying not to seem too excited. Yet, she was basically jumping out of her skin. Grace sighed as she looked to her daughter. "Willow, please calm-" she began, but Willow interjected. "Mommy? Daddy? Where is Day?" she asked with a wide smile. Grace glanced over at David in confusion before she asked, "In Tyson's room. Why?" Willow grinned from ear to ear then. "We are going to build a treehouse!"

Peyton rolled her eyes as she watched the boys try to escape. "Well, at least we know how to clear a room," she said with a laugh. She then called out, "If you don't get a makeover, you don't get cookies!" As if the timer was in sync with her words, it started to beep to alert the cookies were done. Astrid hopped up to go retrieve them.

266Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:33 am

squid.

squid.

David sighed as he heard Willow. He hated not being there for her when she was smaller, but it seemed like Dayton was the father figure for her now. He ran a hand through his hair and bit his lip. "I wonder about her sometimes," he saidX and he glanced at her, and he watched as Apollo raced after her.

Felix was trying to make his way up the stairs, but then he heard them. It seemed as if one key word triggered all the males to comes down from the stairs. "Nothing will be posted online, right?" Noah asked curiously. He already had enough shame for one day. He sure didn't need any more.

267Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:00 am

wills

wills

Grace watched as Willow ran off to go find Dayton. "You know," she began, walking over and taking his hand, "you could always offer to, oh I don't know, help." She managed a small smile. "She's wanted a treehouse for as long as I can remember. But being on my own with two kids...," she trailed. "I just couldn't afford it." Willow raced in Tyson's room, where Dayton and Tyson were playing some video game. "Day, we want a treehouse!"

Peyton paused to give that some thought; but before she could even speak, Astrid spoke for her. "Nothing will be posted," she said with a small smirk. "But you don't get anything until the makeovers are over," she stated before she pulled out her phone. "But we can't let Felix's girlfriend miss all the fun, can we?"

268Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:57 am

squid.

squid.

David sighed, and he shook his head. "No, she wouldn't let me help her build to anyway. All she ever does is talk about Dayton. I may as well not be here," he said quietly. Grace seemed to be the only one happy with him being back. "I just wish I could have been there more for her," he said.

It seemed that all the boys relaxed when they were told that nothing would be posted. It seemed like a pretty fair trade, but then Felix stopped. "What? No way! You can't show Madison this! She will think in weird. She won't want to go out with me again!" he said in a panicked voice.

269Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:13 am

wills

wills

Grace wrapped her arms lightly around him and whispered, "Hey, don't say that. Besides, Dayton is around an awful lot less since he moved in with Levi. She needs her father, whether you think so or not. And you can't change what happened, it isn't even your fault. You just have to move forward. And part of that is being here for her now. She is still young, and you still have plenty of time for her but you have to try."

Astrid rolled her eyes and stated, "Oh come on. Be optimistic, Fe." She then turned her attention to her phone as Madison answered. "Hey Maddie. Yeah! Long time, no speak. Hey, I was wondering if you would want to come over. Oh...just tell Jaxon it will be a sleepover with me and Peyton. Once he knows I am here, he will be fine with it. And I will make sure Dayton will confirm it," she replied with a small smirk.

270Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo pulled on Dayton's hand, and he smiled brightly. "Come on! I can show you all that we have planned for it. It might take a little while to build, but I'm staying until dinner," he said. David smiled to himself, and he nodded in agreement. She was right. Willow was still young, and he had time to bond with her. "Maybe I can help her when Dayton isn't here," he said.

Felix shook his head frantically. This couldn't be happening! "No, please don't make her come Astrid!" he said. He was terrified that she was going to think he was weird like eeryine else did. It just wasn't fair. He sighed to himself, and he looked at the ground nervously. All his courage and energy that was there before was gone.

271Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:31 pm

wills

wills

Dayton rose his brows at the two. Did he even know this kid? And was Willow actually acting her age for once? "Hold on, hold on, hold on. Have you even asked your parents, Wills?" Dayton asked. Willow rolled her eyes and began to pull on his other hand. "I already told them, now come on," she insisted. Dayton chuckled and stood. "All right, come on," he said as he lead the way. Grace nodded and gave his cheek a quick kiss. "Willow shouldn't be the main one you are worried about anyway," she said with a small sigh.

Astrid sent him a small smile and put her hand over the speaker. "I am not making her come if she seems happy about it," she stated before she listened to Madison. "Great! We will see you in a few," she stated before hanging up. "Fe, she won't think any different of you if she actually likes you. If she can't love you for even the little things, then she isn't the one," she stated. Peyton arched a brow. "That's deep, Ash," she said in surprise. Astrid then shrugged. "I watch a lot of chick flicks."

272Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he followed Willow closely behind. "Let's go build that treehouse now!" he said quickly, and he ran outside with them. David watched them run out, and he sighed to himself before hugging Grace. "I don't know what I would do without you," he said.

Felix listened to them, but he was still a little bit worried. "I know...but I'm still worried that maybe she will not like me. I mean, not a lot of people at the party did," he said. He started to pace worriedly as he waited for her to come to Noah's house. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked nervously.

273Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:33 pm

wills

wills

Dayton couldn't help but roll his eyes as he followed them out the door. "You know this isn't easy as blinking and it is done right, Wills?" he inquired, chuckling. Willow shook her head but grinned up at him. "I know, but you've got the magic touch," she stated with a grin. Chuckling, Dayton began to grab tools from the shed. Grace glanced after them and managed a small smile. She returned the hug and sighed. "I'm surprised I could even make it without you," she whispered quietly. It had been hard.

Astrid was about to open her mouth to answer, but there was a knock on the door. "Well, too late to back out now," she stated, jumping up to answer the door. Even though it wasn't her house, it may as well be. Madison's eyes widened when she saw Astrid's "makeover." "Who did that to yo-" she began, but Astrid grabbed her wrist and tugged her inside. "We are going to give the boy's makeovers," Astrid stated with a grin.

274Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up at Dayton with a small smile. He seemed so cool! And Willow looked up to him like he had hung the moon and spread the starts. He wanted that. "You're so cool! I want to be just like you one day!" he said, smiling brightly. Maybe Dayton was like his father.

Felix felt as if his heart was about to fall into a million pieces when he heard the doorbell open. He wanted to run and hide. He didn't want Madison to see him. Maybe he should have just gone home. Noah on the other hand jumped up and smiled brightly. "Come on in! Let's get these done so we can eat some cookies!"

275Hunger Games 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:56 pm

wills

wills

Dayton arched a brow and shook his head. "You probably don't want to be like me, kid," he said with a chuckle as he set the supplies off to the side. "All right, so tell me. What are you two planning, how long will it take, and how much money are we talking?" he inquired, arching a brow. Then, he paused. "You know, I may have to get Ty to figure all that stuff out. Let's just get to work."

Madison rose her brows and slowly walked in. A half, almost shy, smile was on her face. Sure, normally she was outgoing or at least somewhat. But she didn't know everyone well enough. Astrid handed her some makeup. "You can do Fe's," she stated before she grabbed three stools. Madison offered Felix a small smile. "What's wrong with you? I am not terrible at makeup, you know."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum