Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 23]

226Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo thought about it deeply for a moment or two. Were the fries really worth it? Then again, he could just steal some from his friends. He smiled and extended his hand to her. "You have yourself a deal, Willow Walker," he said with a small smirk. Yes, he did take mental notes when his mother told him about this girl. He wasn't as dumb as a lot of people thought he was.

Felix thought about it, and he gave her a small smile. "We can just say that you lost track of your friends, and you saw me about to leave, and I offered you a ride home. Simple and plain like that," he said, and he took her hand. Maybe she would be able to pull off the little idea. Hopefully her brother wouldn't get too suspicious.

227Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:58 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow and waited for his answer. She wasn't sure what she expected. No, she knew what she expected. She expected him to say no. So, she was surprised when he actually agreed. Fries were a big deal, at least to her they were. She paused before she shook his hand. "I'm sorry, but I won't be doing any cartwheels," she stated with a sly smirk.

Madison paused and bit down on the bottom of her lip. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea, either way. She just sighed and nodded before she said, "All right....hopefully he won't go on a rampage." She ran a hand through her hair and glanced at the time. "Uh, it was nice meeting you, Noah," she commented, nodding once with a sheepish smile.

228Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her a look when she said that she wouldn't do a cartwheel for him. "I am buying you fruit snacks and getting you fries! I think that deserves a little but more than yelling. I will even teach you myself. Look! It's not that hard," he said, and he attempted one, but he fell on his face. "Ouch! Okay, maybe not so easy, but I can learn."

Felix gave her a small smile, and he kissed her softly. "I'll talk to him if he gets all mad," he said. Noah smiled, an he waved at them. "It was nice meetjf you Madison. I'm glad Fe found someone like you," he said. He got in his car after finding Josh, an he started I head home. He was a bit worried about how te sleepover with Astrid and Peyton was going.

229Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:40 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes at Apollo. "I already told you. I am not good at sports, and that includes cheerleading," she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. "Besides, you already shook on it, so you can't back out now," she said with a smug smirk. She rolled her eyes once more when Apollo tried, and failed, to do a cartwheel. "Stick to football."

Madison cracked a small smile and whispered, "Yeah...Jax isn't exactly the easiest person to talk to..." She trailed and shook her head before she took his hand. "It'll be fine. I'm sure," she insisted. She waved as she watched Noah walk off. "Ow, ow, ow! Easy. I have eyeballs in that eye socket," Peyton complained, and Astrid simply rolled her eyes. "I am just touching the eye lid, don't act like I am stabbing you in the eye," she grumbled. Peyton muttered in response, "That is exactly what is feels like. Are you done yet?" Astrid stepped back and gave the makeup a once over. "I did a good job. Now, hurry. Put this dress on before the boys get back," she stated, chucking a dress her way. When Peyton gave her the are you kidding me look, Astrid glared. "Come on. Josh'll like it!" she prompted. Peyton crossed her arms over her chest. "I am not getting dressed just to impress my boyfriend." A few minutes later, she came out in the dress.

230Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you can't go back either. You have to be my cheerleader," he said, and he laughed a bit when she told him to stick to football. "I'll make sure to do that. I don't think I'd be a very good cheerleader," he said. He'd probably be the worst to be honest.

Felix chuckled a bit as he walked with her to his car. "Yeah, I don't think he likes me all that much. I mean, after everything happened, I was in the hospital to see mu uncle. I sort of ran in to him, and he didn't necessarily look mad. It was more of a protective kind of look. I guess he was thinking of you." Dimitri was in his office, working himself away with his paperwork. At that point, he was just doing busy work. He wanted something to keep his mind off of everything else. Josh was in the car with Noah, they soon came to his house, and he walked in, but he only got a few steps in the door when he saw Peyton. She looked...stunning. No, stunning was a complete understatement. "You look so...beautiful," he said, and he kissed her softly.

231Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 am

wills

wills

Willow's face fell when he said that. She hadn't thought that much over. She cursed under her breath and muttered, "Don't expect me to be good." She listened to his next comment and shook her head. "Not as bad as me," she insisted. She paused and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Madison let out a long sigh and muttered, "He is always trying to look out for me. But I don't need to be looked after." She ran a frustrated hand through her hair before she held his hand in hers. "But it doesn't matter. He would act like that just about any guy who is in a ten yard radius of me. I guess since he has never had kids himself, he decided to treat me as if I were his daughter," she grumbled. Peyton half smiled when she saw Josh's reaction and heard his words. She kissed him back. In the heels, she was a bit taller, but she still only reached up to about his chin. She stumbled and leaned against the couch for support. "I...hate...heels," she muttered. For someone so athletic, it was ironic the heels of all things impaired her.

232Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:56 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked when she seemed to forget. "Trust me, there is no way that I am letting you take my fries if I don't get something in return," he said. His fries were everything, and no one was getting his. He glanced over at his mother who was still in deep conversation with Maria.

Felix chuckled a bit as he listened to her. "Well, that's one way to look at it," he said, and he got to his car. He opened the door for her, and he kissed her head. "After you, madam," he said jokingly. He got in the driver's side before starting the car. Josh couldn't help but laugh when he saw her fall against the couch. He took her hand to help her steady a bit. "It could be worse," he said with a small laugh, and he kissed her head. "Where's your old man?" he asked Noah. Noah glanced around, and he shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't see him before we left," he said. Josh was probably going to send the night anyway, even if his dad said no. That's how it always went.

233Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:57 am

wills

wills

Willow let out a long breath at his words and crossed her arms over her chest. "You would too because that's the price of being my best friend," she stated, sticking her tongue out at him. She paused and rubbed her chin. "Can I just get one of those horn thingies and scream into it? I think that's fair."

Madison giggled lightly and climbed into the car, buckling up. She leaned over and pecked his cheek quickly before she sighed. "Hey, if all else fails, just tell him a joke. He will probably be scratching his head the rest of the night trying to figure it out but it will get him off your back," she stated. Peyton rolled her eyes and held on to him slightly so that she wouldn't fall, again. When Josh brought up their father, she frowned and plopped down on the couch. "Can we not talk about him?" she said icily. Astrid hesitated and made her way over to Noah. "They kind of got in a....disagreement," she whispered to him, sighing.

234Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her a look. What was she thinking! They were talking about ferries here! The only pride and joy of the school, besides the football team of course. They were amazing. He was going to be the best quarterback too. "No, you at least have to do the hand motions," he said with a smirk.

Felix smiled to himself, and he nodded. His jokes would puzzle him for a long while. At least long enough to run to his car and get out of there if he tried to murder him. "I'll do that," he said, and he started to drive off. "The address?" he asked. Noah bit his lip when he heard her. He had a feeling that she didn't want to talk about it, but he wanted to know that happened. He would ask later. "Alright. Hey Josh, let's go to my room and play some video games," he said. Josh sighed, and he kissed Peyton. "See you later babe."

235Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:27 pm

wills

wills

Willow scowled at his words and let out a long, frustrated sigh. "Go team," she said enthusiastically. "Let's go," she began as if she were cheering, clapping, "to the slide," she finished, rolling her eyes before she headed off to the slide. She glanced over her shoulder at Maria, who was still talking to Apollo's mother.

Madison laughed softly when he agreed and leaned back in her seat. She gave him the address when he asked for it and checked the time. It was later than she would have liked, but she could explain it to Jax. And even if she couldn't, she could explain he had done way worse. He didn't typically around her, but she knew he drank and definitely smoked. Peyton nodded and returned the kiss before she began to take off the heels. "Later," she muttered as she watched the two head off.

236Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, but he smiled when she said the slide. Even though she had mentioned it in a rather mocking and unenthusiastic tone, he still loved the slide. He ran to it and climbed up the ladder. "I bet I can go down the slide faster than you!" he called to her.

Felix started to drive on to her house. When he reached it, he parked his car in the driveway, and he bit his lip nervously. "Should I walk you to the door? Or is that suicide?" he asked her. Maybe it was best if he stayed in the car so he had a head start if Jaxon went after him. Then again, he wanted to make sure she got inside okay. Josh couldn't help but send her a wink when she spoke. "Love you," he said and blew her a kiss before following Noah up the stairs.

237Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:29 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "Not everything has to be a competition Pollo." She paused as she began to climb up the ladder. "Can I call you Pollo?" she asked, giggling slightly as she said it. "It sounds like the shirts my brother likes to wear," she giggled as she sat down on the slide.

Madison managed a small smile and murmured, "I am not going to lie. It might be...irrational." She leaned over and pressed her lips to his. It seemed Madison didn't need someone to walk her to the door after all because the door was thrown open not even a second later. "Madison Tyra Cowen!" Jaxon snapped. Madison was momentarily speechless. When she did find her voice, she snapped, "What did I tell you about saying my middle name aloud?!" As childish as it may sound, it was one of her insecurities.

238Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rose a brow at the nickname that she had come up with somehow. At her question, he shrugged. "Only as long as I can call you Wills," he said with a bright smile. It only seemed like a fair trade. He couldn't help but laugh at her words. "I wear those," he said. For a girl with cooties, she wasn't all that bad.

Felix smiled when she kissed him, and as an impulse, he put his hand on the back of her neck and kissed her back softly. The moment seemed perfect, but all of that change when he heard her brother. His eyes widened, and he quickly jumped back. "He probably saw us kissing and you are worried about him saying your middle name?' he said in utter disbelief. It didn't make sense! "And I happen to like your middle name," he told her.

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "Yeah okay. Everyone calls me that anyway." She shrugged and slid down the slide. At his comment about wearing Polos, she smirked and said, "Day doesn't unless Aimee forces him to dress up because they go on dates." She wrinkled her nose as she thought about it. "They are cute together but in the disgusting kind of way. The kissy-kissy stuff is just...blech."

"Yes! Exactly!" Madison muttered before she glanced back at Jaxon. He grabbed her by the wrist and muttered, "Madison, inside." Madison glared and muttered, "And now you see why I never bring friends home! You are always like...like this!" Jaxon scowled and snapped, "You are doing this to spite me, aren't you, Maddie? I am trying to look out for you! The guy's a killer!" Madison was taken aback. It was one thing to hear it from her friends but from her brother, who she was probably closest to in her entire family, was a whole different story. "No. You don't even know him," she snapped before she stalked past Jaxon and into the house. Jaxon called after her, "And you do? Madison! Get back here!" The door slammed behind her. He turned and glared at Felix. "You. This is all your fault. She has never act like this before. Ever talk to her again, and I will hunt you down and be sure you can never talk again."

240Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty xD just a bit Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 pm

squid.

squid.

"I know! My mom watches movies and shows with I all the time. I don't understand how she likes it," he said, and he stuck his tongue out his disgust. He slid down the slide and raced up the ladder again. "I heard a rumor at school saying they would put a bigger slide in here," he said. He would love a bugger one!

Felix was trying to stay calm, but he lost it when he started yelling at him. He was tried of it. He was tired of people seeing him as nothing but a killer, he was tired of people having to stand up for him, and he was tired of people judging him. He got out of the car, and he narrowed his eyes at him. "Oh really? Last time I check, according to you, you're dealing with a killer. I'm not sure I would really want to do that. I'll talk to Madison if I want, and you sure aren't stopping me," he said. He was going to do something for himself once.

241Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:56 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and grumbled, "My mom does too. There would be nights I would see her in the living room with chocolates, crying as she watched one of those movies...I think it was because my daddy wasn't around." She sighed and made her way up the ladder again. The news made her perk up however. "I hope that's true," she stated, then paused and pondered for a moment. "I've been trying to get my daddy into building a treehouse. I think Day would even help out, since he likes that type of stuff."

Jaxon was somewhat surprised when Felix stood up for himself. He hadn't expected that at all, especially considering not many people challenged Jaxon, even Dayton seemed afraid of him sometimes. He grabbed Felix by the collar of his shirt and kept the cool tone of voice, however. He was not to be intimidated. "Look kid," he snapped, "if I can't keep you away from her, I can keep her away from you. So whether you like it or not, you better kiss Madison goodbye. While her parents are gone, I have authority over her, and I set the rules. So either back off, or I will make you back off."

242Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:42 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo thought about what she said. A treehouse? He had always wanted to play in one! "If I help build it, can I play in it?" he asked her curiously. Being only with his mother, he wasn't able to have things like that. Maybe Willow could help him out with that. "What if we put a slide in it!"

Felix tried to hide the fear from his eyes when Jaxon grabbed his shirt. He had to act like his cousin. He had to be confident. There was no way he was letting this guy take away his only sliver of happiness. "Madison is her own person. She is almost an adult now, and you can't always be the big brother bear. She can make her own choices. I'm going to tell you right here, and right now. I'm not backing down. Madison is everything to me. After...," he falter for a moment, trying not to cry while thinking about Piper,"I needed someone, and family doesn't go too far when they haven't really paid attention to you all your life. Noah had Astrid. Heck, even Peyton and Josh hooked up! But me? I don't get anything." He didn't care that Jaxon wouldn't even know the names. He was just ranting at this point. Ranting very passionately.

243Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:46 am

wills

wills

Willow paused to consider it. The more people to help, the quicker the treehouse could be done, and the quicker she could play in it. "Sure," she said finally with a grin. At his suggestion, her grin grew. That sounded amazing! "I like the way you think, Pollo," she stated with a nod of approval.

"If you aren't backing down, let me tell you something, kid," Jaxon began with a hard glare as he got in his face. "Neither am I," he stated icily. If this guy thought Jaxon was going to let him date his sister with no problems, he had another thing coming. When he heard the name Astrid, a thoughtful face came over him. Where had he heard that name before? He pondered for another moment or two before he clicked. "Dayton actually is okay with someone dating....," he trailed and shook his head. "That's besides the point. The point is...I never want to see your face again. You've been warned. And if I have to, I will pack everything and have us move."

244Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:01 am

squid.

squid.

Apolloe smiled bright when she agreed with his idea. "Great! And we can play in it together and we can even put in a little rock wall," he said, his imagination running freely. Any and every idea that came to his mind came out of his mouth.

Felix gave him a hard glare as he spoke. "Maybe the best man win, but I may say, I may look small and weak, but I'm smart. I come up with plans, and well, I have strong friends," he said with a small smirk. He would probably kill him after that threat, so he would have to go with plan B. "What's another name for Santa's elves? Subordinate clauses," he said before getting in his car and quickly backing out of the driveway. He had to stop, though, to watch him and see if he understood the joke.

245Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:10 am

wills

wills

Willow nodded slowly as she thought about it. It wasn't like she had any other friends her age to play in it. As he mentioned the rock wall, a small smile slipped onto her face. "I like the sound of that," she agreed, nodding slowly as she thought it over. She went up the slide and slid down it once more.

Jaxon glared at him and snapped, "'Strong friends.'" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Trust me, Dayton will help me out, and I am sure your friend that is dating his sister won't want to cross him," he began before he leaned forward. "So you might be all alone in this one." When he said the joke, a confused look crossed over his face. "What? What does that have to do with...," he trailed as he watched Felix run off. "Coward!" he yelled out. "And your jokes aren't even funny! They make no sense!"

246Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:56 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiles brightly as he went down the slide. "It will be the best treehouse in the entire town!" he said, and she started to climb up the ladder, but he paused for a moment. "You okay, you aren't all that bad," he admitted. She was pretty cool. He wouldn't mind playing with her again.

Felix narrowed his eyes at him. He wasn't going to back down, no matter what. He could beat him and try to scare him all he wanted, but he wasn't going to stop being around her. He smirked and rolled down his window when he saw that he was puzzled. "Tell Madison it! I'm sure she would understand," he commented with a laugh, and he smiled before rushing off. It felt so...exhilarating. It felt like he was in the climax of a story. It was amazing! Noah was right. He needed some adventure.

247Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:39 am

wills

wills

Willow nodded in agreement as she imagined it. "Ooo, what if there was a trampoline for floors?!" she suggested. Willow, the one who rarely got excited about things such as toys - she was more into the chemistry aspect of life, was actually enjoying the idea of having this treehouse. It sounded amazing already. At Apollo's comment, a half smile crept onto her face. "I guess you aren't that bad either. For a boy..."

Jaxon glared after Felix, and he snapped, "Don't be such a wise guy!" He already hated him, and he would do all that he could to keep Madison away from Felix. There was no way they were being together. He watched as Felix drove off and glared. He stepped into the house to see Madison in the fetal position on the couch. "Next time he ever steps foot on this property, I will have a gun in my hand."

248Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he smiled up at. Thank goodness he actually got along with her because if he didn't, he was going to have a hard time. He could tell his mother would probably be spending a lot of time with Maria. She and Maria seemed to be the best of friends. "Well thank you. I will start making a list about what to do with the tree house.

Felix smiled, and since he would rather not spend time at his house, he drove to Noah. He walked in, and took a glance over at Peyton and Astrid. He didn't even realize the bright smile on his face. "Uh, where is Noah and Josh. I've got seething to tell them," he said, looking like a little child about to open his present on Christmas.

249Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:01 pm

wills

wills

Willow thought it over herself and continued the cycle of going up the ladder and sliding down. She thought it over and stated, "Good. I will think of some too." She was sure Dayton would love to work on it, maybe as a Summer project. She knew it wouldn't be too hard to talk him into it. Even she understood that she had Dayton wrapped around her finger.

Peyton was, attempting, to do Astrid's makeup. But she looked more like a clown than a beauty queen. "You really need a tutorial on how to put on makeup," Astrid muttered. Peyton rolled her eyes and stated, "I am sorry. Makeup has never been my thing. I have a mean winged eyeliner though." Astrid doubted that it would look like great, and by mean, it would actually look mean. When Felix came in, Peyton glanced over and rose her brows when she noticed how happy he was. "In Noah's room. What put sugar in your Cheerios?" Astrid was surprised as well. She hadn't seen Felix so happy since...well, Piper.

250Hunger Games 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled to himself as he listened to her, and he smiled. "We should start right now!" he said, and he ran over to his mother. "Can I go over to willow's house after this? We are going to build a tree house!" he said. Morgan but her lip, and she looked over at Maria. She didn't want to discourage the child side he seemed so happy about it, but she wasn't really sure how they would build one.

Felix smiled, and he couldn't help but laugh when he saw the two. It was...a sight. He was glad that the toe were getting along though. When she spoke, he smiled to himself, and he sighed. "I met this girl. Her name was Madison, and her brother is like super protective. I stood up to him though! I stood up an said no! It was so exhilarating," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum