Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 23]

151Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:31 am

wills

wills

Willow listened to her and frowned ever so slightly. She knew where she was coming from, but she still didn't understand what was so bad about it. Sure, Dayton said he had gotten in a car crash over it, but he made it sound a little...well, fun. She shrugged finally and said, "Uh, yeah. Okay, I promise." She then curved her pinkie around Aimee's as the "pinkie promise" symbol.

Peyton sent Felix a small smile before she stood. She could tell how uncomfortable he was. She did feel a bit bad for him, and she could even see Astrid tense a bit. She hadn't known Piper personally, but it seemed to effect her friends and family personally. She took her turn before plopping back down. "Take your turn, Fe," she said with what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

152Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:51 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled when she agreed, and she hugged her tightly. Willow just didn't understand how bad Dayton and her were for role models. She still couldn't understand why she wanted to look up to them. They were horrible people who set horrible examples.

Felix gave them a small smile, but insane it amounted to nothing. He hated being around them when all of his friends had relationships and he was alone. Piper was so wrong. There weren't other fish in the sea. Not for him. She was the only one who would ever really understand him. He shot his ball rather lazily, and it went through one hoop.

153Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:20 pm

wills

wills

Willow returned the hug, but she was a bit confused. She didn't think that they were bad people. Sure, they did seem to make bad decisions sometimes, but who didn't? She shrugged and glanced between them. "So what's wrong with Mack?" she asked finally.

Peyton noticed how pitiful Felix looked, and she bit her lip uncertainly. She would have gotten up to talk to him, but Astrid beat her to it (she had to outdo her in everything). Astrid rested a hand on Felix's shoulder and whispered, "Hey, Fe, if you don't want us to be all coupley around you, we won't." She could only guess he was thinking about Piper.

154Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked over at Willow when she asked about Mackenzie, and she offered her a small smile. "Mack just got hurt, but she will be okay, trust me," she said, and she looked over at Dayton. She thought she was going to be okay at least. She just had to be.

Felix looked over at Astrid, and he gave her a soft smile. "No, it's fine Astrid. I don't want you to have to stop because of me," he said. Noah sighed at the sight of his cousin. He really did hate it for him. He wanted to do something to make him feel better. "Hey, Fe, I'm going to the party next weekend. Do you want to come? I think it would be fun." Felix looked over at him, and he shook his head. "Thanks, but no." He just wasn't ready.

155Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:51 pm

wills

wills

Dayton managed a smile over at Willow and ruffled her hair. "Yeah, she will be fine. It is a long story about what happened though...it is probably a good thing you don't remember," he stated. Willow just furrowed her brows before she simply shrugged it off. "As long as she is okay," she said finally.

Astrid bit her lip but just nodded slowly. At Noah's suggestion, she rose her brows and glanced back at Felix when he replied. "No, no. Fe, I think you should go. Maybe you two could make it a boy's night and Josh could tag along. Who knows, maybe it will give Peyton and me some time to bond. You like sleepovers, right?" she asked, turning her attention to Peyton. Peyton rose her brows and would have rejected, but she knew she should probably give the Astrid a chance to redeem herself. She forced a smile and said, "Yeah...great. Just...no makeovers, please." But Astrid just simply smirked.

156Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked down at Willow, and she gave her a small smile. "Would you like to go talk to her? I'm sure we would love to see you," she said. She knew that Mackenzie was worried sick about Willow. Heck, she got shot while trying to help her. Poor Willow would never know that though. She probably didn't need to anyway.

Felix listened to her, and he sighed to himself before nodding. "Okay, fine, I'll go, but I better not regret this," he said. Noah smiled brightly, and he pulled him into a tight hug. "Oh, I know that you will have an amazing time," he said, and he looked over at Astrid with a smirk. "Just don't break my sister, okay," he said with a laugh, and he smiled to himself. He was just glad that they were semi getting along.

157Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:25 pm

wills

wills

Willow considered it when Aimee asked if she wanted to see Mackenzie. She finally stood and nodded. "Yeah...are you sure she will want to see me though?" she asked uncertainly. She dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed. She somewhat wondered what had happened, but Dayton seemed to even think she shouldn't know. She wondered if it had been that bad.

Astrid grinned when Felix agreed and also gave him a hug. Noah's comment made her grin, and she kissed his cheek before she murmured, "I won't...but I will promise that you won't recognize her when I am through with her." Peyton opened her mouth to interject, but Astrid continued. "And no, you can't back out of it now. Trust me, I haven't had a makeover in ages. Consider it...a project." Peyton groaned and rested her head against Josh's chest. "What did I get myself into?"

158Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:55 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave her an odd look when she seemed to think that Aimée wouldn't want to see we. That's the exact opposite. "No, trust me, Mack wants to see you. She was worried sick about you," she said, and she took her hand before leading her to Mackenzie's room. She knocked on the door before opening, and Maxkenzie smiles brightly when she saw Willow.

Josh smirked as he looked down at Peyton. "I think it would do you some good. Besides, look at how happy you are making Noah," he said. His friend was obviously ecstatic about everything. Felix looked over at Peyton, and he sighed softly. "I think we are in the same boat. We just have to make the best of it," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. He wouldn't mention that he had never gone to a party.

159Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:49 am

wills

wills

Willow furrowed her brows at Aimee's answer. Why had everyone been so worried? Sure, she had lost her memory, but it hadn't been that bad had it? Nonetheless, she followed Aimee to Mackenzie's room. She smiled but it faltered when she took Mackenzie in. She didn't look too great. She might have been told that she was hurt, but she was thinking a broken knee or a scraped leg. Either way, she walked over and hugged her.

Peyton sighed and buried her head in his chest. "If I look like a clown when she gets done with me, feel free to tell me," she muttered. Astrid heard her, however, and rolled her eyes. "I am completely capable of doing makeup...well, might I add," she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. Peyton just sighed and glanced at Felix. "At least parties are fun. I am not sure about...makeovers," she muttered, scrunching her nose.

160Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:02 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled, and she hugged her back. "Hey Wills. How are you?" she asked. She knew that she was probably shocked by the way that she looked, but she didn't want her to focus on that. She just wanted to talk to Willow. It was good to know that she was okay and remember everything. Well, almost everything.

Felix sighed and he shook his head. "No, parties are not fun. I would muh rather get a makeover than go to a party," he said. Noah put his arm around Felix and shook his head. "Parties are too fun," he said, and Felix gave him a glare. He had better things to be doing than going to parties

161Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:10 am

wills

wills

After Willow pulled away, she sat down and answered with, "I'm okay..." She trailed before she continued. "I met Maria! She said one day I could be like her," she continued, grinning from ear to ear. She paused once more and hesitated before she asked, "Are you okay?" She wasn't sure why, but she felt like it was her fault.

{should we timeskip c: ?

162Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:28 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled as she mentioned Maria. "That's great! I'm sure you would do great! I could set up a meet up for you two," she said with a small smile. When she asked about her, she nodded. "I'm okay, don't worry about me," she said, and she gave her small. She really did need to stop worrying about him.

{yeah, that's what I was thinking c:

163Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 am

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. She hoped she could make it like Maria said that she could, but she was still nervous that it might not work out for her. She listened as Mackenzie answered her question and gave it some thought before she nodded in agreement. "Okay...if you say so," she said with a half smile.

{to the party? or are we still doing the amusement park thing?

164Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked down at Willow, and she smiled at herself. "I think you and Maria would be a great team," she said, and she looked down at her. If Willow was really in to it, she would make a really good team with Maria. Besides, maybe she could help her with some chemistry.

{I'm not sure. What do you want to do?

165Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:42 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and dipped her head, shrugging her shoulders. "Yeah, I guess so. She seems like she wants to teach me," she whispered, grinnig slightly at that. At first, it had all been just a dream that she had had. But now, it could be reality. One day, she could grow up to be just like Maria. She would be almost like a superhero.

{ hmm....it doesn't matter to me. Whichever you want to do. c:

166Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked over at Willow, and she gave her a small smile. "You would do amazing things, trust me," she said, and and kissed her head. Aimée smiles lightly. "It was good seeing you, Mack. I hope you get better soon," she said, and she sent him a smile before sending Willow out.

{im thinking the party. Do you want to start or should I c:

167Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled brightly at that and sheepishly dropped her gaze to the ground. She hoped that Mackenzie was right, and that she would do "great things." She gave Mackenzie one last hug before she followed Aimee out the door. "So...," she began, biting her lip. "What happened?" she asked, finally looking up at Aimee.

{could you please c:

168Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée bit her lip nervously when she asked about what happened. She sighed, and she walked over to Dayton. "I don't know if I can tell you just yet," she said, and as took Dayton's hand. "What do you think Day? I don't know what to do," she said. Maybe Willow was just too young. It was probably good that she didn't remember.

Felix walked in to Noah's house. Astrid and Peyton of course were there for their little sleep over. As soon as he walked in, he heard Noah. "No, no, no, no, no. Felix, just no," he said, and he quickly led him up to his room before giving him a wad of clothes. "Change, right now. You are not wearing that, buddy," he said. Dimitri rose a brow at his son. "Noah, do you have to do this? I happen to like his hoodie." Noah gave him a look. "That's not that surprising, Dad," he said. Felix soon came out in the clothes he was given. "It suits you," Noah said with a smile. Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he looked down at his son. "You still wear that ring?" he asked, and Noah nodded. "Never take it off." Dimitri smiled to himself and ruffled his hair. "Go have fun you two. I'll be stuck with the girls," he said, and Noah smiled brightly before running out to his car with Josh. As soon as Felix was in the car, they took off to the party. Dimitri walked down the stairs, and he looked over at Peyton. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"

169Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:56 pm

wills

wills

Dayton glanced up as Aimee came back over and glanced at Willow, who had started to draw on a small notepad. "I...I don't know," he said finally, sighing. Ultimately, it wasn't his decision anyway. He didn't want to tell Willow and Tyson have a cow about it. He would rather Tyson not be angry with him, and then he banned from every talking to Willow again -- he could see Tyson doing that.

Peyton glanced up when Felix walked in. "The curling iron is ready!" Astrid cheered, jumping up. Peyton rose her brows; her hair was thrown up into a messy bun. "You don't think you are going to use that on my hair, do you?" she muttered. Astrid puckered out her lip and asked, "Please. You will look pretty. And I can even do your makeup, and I brought some clothes you can try on. There's this one dre-" Peyton quickly interjected. "I agreed to a sleepover, as in maybe a movie, popcorn, maybe even pillow fighting. But not a makeover." When her father asked to talk to her, she said, "Actually, dad, Astrid was just about to do my hair. So could it wait?" Astrid rolled her eyes and muttered, "It can wait a few minutes. I will be fine." Peyton sent her a glare that said "you are no help," before she stood and walked off to the kitchen. "What do you want?" she grumbled as she poured some chips into a bowl.

170Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée sighed, and she knelt down beside Willow. "We are going to ask Tyson first, okay. You just sit right for a moment," she said, and she kissed her head. "I'll go ask," she said, and she hugged Dayton before going to find Tyson. She really didn't want to tell Willow.

Noah soon came to the place, and he parked the car. "Are you ready?" he asked, while Josh was nodding, Felix was quietly shaking his head. He didn't want anything to do with the party. Noah smiled, and he walked in the house. Felix had followed him in, and he wasn't even in there for a full minute and a cup was shoved in his hand. Noah smiled, and he pulled his cousin in to a small group. "Come on, Fe. They are playing spin the bottle!" Felix sighed, and he followed his cousin to the group. Dimitri sighed at her words, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Where do I even start? With the fact that I failed? I didn't even realize what I was doing to you. I told myself I would need be like my father, but I'm just like him. I understand completely how you feel, and I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I want to fix it. You see, when I was your age, I felt like my father didn't love me. I was bully at school a lot to add to the problem. All he ever did was tell at me for the simplest things, and Ann got away with everything! I was sick of it. I just want to make up for all the mistakes I have made. Do you want to mate go and do something together sometime? Just me and you."

171Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:40 pm

wills

wills

Willow furrowed her brows in confusion. Why was all of this a big deal? What did she not know? Dayton returned the hug before he leaned back and sighed. "Hurry back," he murmured before he watched her walk off. Tyson rose his brows when Aimee came over once more and said, "Hey. What's up?"

Maddie was sort of pulled into the game of spin the bottle. Most of her friends were the typical popular people. They drank, didn't care in school, and well, the list could go on. Maddie just played along. It wasn't exactly happiness but close enough. She had a glass of water - she refused to drink alcohol herself. Jaxon would kill her. "Look at the dork who is coming over here," one of her friends whispered in her ear. Madison followed her gaze and found Felix. "Heh, yeah, dork," she agreed, but she didn't actually think that. Felix had something going for him. He had a future. She had this. Besides, she remembered him. She had met him a few weeks ago, and he was sweet. Better than most of the guys at her school. "Hey, you know what will make this better?" her friend whispered, but Madison didn't have enough time to respond. Her friend slipped a magnet in the bottle and put another pointing towards Maddie. "Hey, you! Glasses. Your turn." Peyton frowned as she listened to her father. She couldn't seem to meet his gaze, so instead she dropped hers to the floor. "I don't see why you care now. I am going to graduate soon, and I am sure you will be happy to see me move out. When you aren't working, you are looking after Noah. I am surprised you even remembered I existed," she muttered. She could feel her eyes tearing up. No, she couldn't cry. She wouldn't cry. Peyton Sherwood didn't cry. "And if you understand me so much, then you must understand why I don't believe that you are really sorry."

172Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée sighed, and she looke over at her friend. "Willow is asking about what happened. She is really curious, and I wanted to talk to you before Dayton and I ever said a word," she said. She hair thought that Willow didn't need to know. She was just so little.

Noah smiled when they started to include Felix. He put his arm around his cousin once they were sat down. "Hey, this is my cousin. Don't mess with him," he said. Felix smiled lightly at his words. Well at least Noah stuck up for him. When it was his turn, he spun the bottle rather quickly. It landed on a girl, and he looked up he couldn't seem to keep his eyes from widening. It was Madison! The girl from the hospital. "Holy crap," he whispered. Noah smiled and ruffled his hair. "Go get em tiger!" Dimitri tried to hide the hurt from his face when he heard her. "I wanted to because I can't live knowing that you hate me. I guess I am going to though. If you don't want to speak with me, that's fine. I just want you to know that if my sister hadn't been picked for the games and everything after that happened, I don't think I would even speak to my father now," he said. He sighed to himself before looking at her once more. "I love you, Peyton," he said to her before he rushed to his office. He hoped that she didn't see the tears brimming in his eyes.

173Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:31 pm

wills

wills

Tyson frowned and glanced over at where Willow and Dayton were before he turned back to Aimee. "I...I don't think she should know. She might end up in some more trouble down the road...or...I don't know. I just want her to stay out of it as much as possible. Caroline will only target her if she gets more involved."

Madison was momentarily speechless. "Why did you do that?" she hissed, and her friend smirked. "Because, someone who is so experienced with kissing should be the first to kiss him," her friend stated. "Uh, about that. I might have exaggerated just a little bit," Madison whispered in response. "What? As in you are still virgin?" her friend inquired. "Uh, no. As in, I've never even been kissed," she hissed in response. Her friend grinned at that and nudged her forehead. "First time for everything, Mad!" she called after her. Madison stumbled and looked up at Felix. "Uh...," she began. "Hey, Felix." Peyton felt her pulse raising, and she snapped, "So this is about Noah! You basically just said you are talking to me because Noah had been in the games. I knew it. You don't want to talk to me because you care." His last words made her frown grow, but she didn't have time to respond. Her father was already heading out.

174Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée sighed to herself, and she nodded in agreement. "I know. I get that I'm just afraid that Caroline will go after her even if she isn't involved," she said, and she looked back at Willow. She just needed to stay out of everything. She was too innocent and too sweet to get involved.

Felix bit his lip nervously, and he looked around at everyone in the group. He couldn't kiss this girl! Noah gave him a small smile of encouragement, but it all came crumbling down when he heard someone say,"Kiss the killer, Maddie!" Felix looked down at the ground, and he tried to hide the hurt form his face as all the memories came flooding back. Noah didn't look very happy either. Dimitri closed his eyes, and he shook his head at her words. No, all of that was wrong, but she wasn't going to listen. As soon as he reached his office, he started crying. "I'm just like him. I told myself that I wouldn't be, but I know I am. I always have been like him."

175Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:59 pm

wills

wills

Tyson sighed as he let that sink in. Willow didn't deserve that. He finally returned his gaze to Aimée after a moment. "We can't let Caroline get to her too," he muttered, shaking his head. He wouldn't be able to handle it if Willow had to live with all the memories that they had to. He was almost jealous that Willow couldn't remember anything.

Madison frowned when she heard those words. She knew what had happened; she had seen everything, and she had seen what he had to go through. "Don't listen to them okay? They are jerks," she whispered before she placed a hand behind Felix's neck and offered him a weak smile. She leaned up to whisper, "We don't have to do this, if you don't want to. I know how you must feel." She pulled away to send him another smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum