Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 37]

826Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:14 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock sighed and closed his eyes in frustration. "Scott, I don't want to have to evoke your privileges, but I will," he muttered, glancing over at him. "This is not me speaking as a father, this is me speaking as your General. You won't live through this if you just sit around thinking of her in times you can be training. Don't just train when I am around. Don't just train your body either. Train your mind."

827Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was starting to grow outraged. He couldn't stop him from talking to Tatum! He shook his head, and he ran a hand through his hair. "You will hurt Tatum if you do that! She will hate you if you keep me from her," he said. He knew that he would go insane without Tatum by his side. If he don't speak to her, he wouldn't be able to focus on anything but her. "I can assure you that you are making a huge mistake."

828Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:45 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock frowned at Scott and muttered, "If it was a choice between losing your for a few months or losing you for the rest of her life, I think she would pick the latter. And it wasn't my call, so don't cop an attitude with me, or you will be making a mistake." He glared at him before he turned and stalked off. Things would only get out of hand if he continued to talk to him.

829Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott narrowed his eyes as he watched him, and he rolled his eyes before quickly rushing off. Maybe if he was lucky he would find something in the mail for him. He was hoping that he would be able to talk to Tatum soon. She was his everything, and without her, he was nothing. She made him smile and laugh. He then got an idea. He just said that he couldn't talk to Tatum. He never said anything bout Ezra. He smirked as a plan started to play out in his mind

830Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:18 pm

wills

wills

{.....should we timeskip?

831Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure. When to?

832Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:00 pm

wills

wills

{hmm...i don't know.

833Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:22 pm

squid.

squid.

{should Scott find out? Like he catching him talking to Caroline

834Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 pm

wills

wills

{hmm....I don't know....

835Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 pm

squid.

squid.

{we could do more training if you want.

836Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:19 pm

wills

wills

{I guess. It doesn't matter to me...

837Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:29 pm

squid.

squid.

{I can start

Scott woke up from the alarm blaring throughout the camp. He groaned, and he slowly got up. The sun wasn't even out! Only farmers got up this early. "Rise and shine cadets! Get your butts up and out of bed before I kick them out! You all have endurance training today!" a man yelled. He smiles lightly before stepping back. "All yours, Hancock," he said. Scott sighed to himself, and he stood before putting a shirt on.

838Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:37 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock just simply nodded as he stepped into the cabin. He was a bit on edge ever since the discussion with Scott. He had received a letter from the family, but it was rather brief from everyone. "Line up, cadets!" he muttered, fist clenched at his sides. He eyed them all with narrowed eyes and waited impatiently.

839Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott quickly got in line, and of course he stood beside Keith. "Someone is in a bad mood," he muttered to him before standing at attention. Endurance training didn't sound too good to him. The obstinate courses were enough. He didn't need to run and test his abilities more. He was going to stick with Keith again.

840Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:52 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock surveyed them as usual and glared at Scott as he noticed him talking. "Can it, Kenway," he snapped. Keith's eyes widened slightly in surprise. He did seem in a pretty bad mood. "Maybe he just hasn't had his coffee yet," he whispered to him, which only made then general turn his glare on him. "You too, Longwood."

841Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at General Hancock with a glare when he spoke. He really wasn't happy with him ever since their last conversation. "Someone better get him some coffee stat," he said, and he closed his eyes before looking over at General Kenway once more. He probably hated him, but he was going to talk to Tatum all he wanted.

842Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:36 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock finished up surveying them before he snapped, "All right, cadets, off to the field. We need to get a head start. We only have a few days left to train. Make. It. Count." He gave them all a hard glare before he turned and headed out the door. Keith rolled his eyes and sighed. "He needs to chill."

843Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him a small glare, but then he thought about what he said. "You do realize he just said that we only have a few more days of training. I've only been here for like a week! I thought I was supposed to be here for a few months," he said, and he started to head out to the field. Was that why General Hancock was telling him to focus on training? Was he trying to warn him.

844Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:00 pm

wills

wills

Keith shook his head uncertainly and followed after Scott. "I don't know. Maybe he knows something that we don't," he muttered in response. He raked a hand through his hair and let out a small sigh. He just wanted to get out of there. The quicker, the better in his case. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad leaving early.

845Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott thought about what he said, and he closed his eyes. He just wasn't sure what to think. Maybe he would be able to go home to Tatum soon. "Let's just get this day over with," he said, and he put a comforting arm around his friend before heading off to the field.

846Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 pm

wills

wills

Keith simply managed a weak smile and nodded before he headed after him. He wasn't sure how he would make it out there. Being able to shoot only got a person so far. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. And to top it all off, Caroline was only getting more demanding.

847Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looke over at the field. Oddly, there was no obstacles. "This doesn't settle well with me," he muttered. The man from before stepped up, and he looked over at the cadets. "Alright, let's get started. Jog in place for five minutes. Stop and I will drop you for twenty," he said, and he watched the cadets start.

848Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:20 pm

wills

wills

Keith frowned when the man spoke. He was inclined to object. However, instead, he just did as he was told. He began to jog in place and forced a smile. "Not so bad, not so bad," he whispered, but it was horrible. General Hancock stepped over to the man and muttered, "There is a new recruit." He handed the form over to him. "And it looks like someone is an impostor," he continued. On the top of the form read, Keith Longwood.

849Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott started to jog in place. He closed his eyes, thinking of Tatum. She could get him through this. Then he started to think of all his friends and family. They could all get him through it. Sage, Ezra, Tatum, mom, and dad. They all could. He told himself that it was no different than football. He could do it. The man read over the form, and he smirked a bit to himself. "An imposter? This is interesting. Please, do tell," he said.

850Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 34 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:12 pm

wills

wills

General Hancock glanced over at Keith before pointing at the form. "A boy a month or so ago arrived here under the name Keith Longwood. The real Keith Longwood is here today, so one of them is a phony, and I have a feeling it is that guy," he muttered nodding towards Keith - er, Toby. "Something is just off about him."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next