Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 37]

426Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:09 pm

wills

wills

Tatum sighed and twiddled her thumbs, chewing on her lower lip as she did so. The last thing she needed right then was have someone else she had to worry about. She felt like she was losing people quicker and quicker. When Scott went on with his confession, she bit down on her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. It was a attack she had acquired to keep from sobbing. She missed Scott; she had missed him so much. After what felt like ages, but was actually only a few seconds, she spoke, "I love you too, Scott. You should already know that."

427Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott managed a small smile at her words. "I knew that. I just wasn't sure if you still did. I hate myself. How could you love me?" he asked her quickly, and he dug his hand in his pocket nervously, even though she wasn't even there. He was just terrified of her not liking him. She was his everything, and how was he going to deal without her. "I'm just sorry for everything, okay. If there is anything I can do it make things better, I will," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. He would get the moon for her if she wanted it.

428Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:24 pm

wills

wills

Tatum stared down at the floor and tried to calm down. She didn't speak for a moment or two. Finally, she whispered, "Scott, it wasn't your fault okay. It wasn't you, at all really. I just tend to...shut people out when times get tough." She always pushed people away when she only needed them the most. At his next words, she tried not to flinch. There was no way he could bring back the person she had lost. She knew that. "I'll be fine, Scott, really," she whispered finally.

429Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he nodded lightly. "Okay. Listen, I'm going to go now. I need to check in Ezra and make sure that he is okay. I'll keep an eye on him before anything bad happens again," he spoke, and he bit his lip before adding to it. "I love you," he said before he hung up and walked I to his room. Hopefully everything would be okay and Ezra had gone insane on his dad. He was sure that his dad could handle it though, right? He was string and could fight well. His father could do anything

430Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 pm

wills

wills

Ezra had finished up with 'Pot' and was watching Dominic make his own character representation of the "girl version" of himself. "I still don't think you would be that white. I mean look at me and look at you. You need some color. And maybe some of that brown stuff and girls put on their face. What's it called...bronzer?" he inquired and looked up as Scott came in. "So what was that all about?" he asked, smirking up at Scott. "And please tell your dad he is so not that pale."

431Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but laugh at his father's character. "Oh, I just tried to call Tatum. She of course didn't want to talk to me," he said. Ezra couldn't know what they were planning since he would probably try and stop them. "She called me stupid and filthy and told me never to talk to her again," he said quietly. Okay, maybe that part was a bit much, but he needed to talk to her, and Ez couldn't kind out. "And dad, you are dark skinned just like me. You aren't that pale," he said with a smirk, and he smiled down at his dad.

432Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:59 pm

wills

wills

Ezra rose his brows at that and then shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Well, I never liked her anyway. You are better off, bud," he stated. Another non-Ezra-like comment. That made even Dominic raise his brows in wonder. What was up with him. He tried to brush it off as if it were nothing and turned back to his character. "I think that skin tone is fine. Just because you like to be cliche and embrace your heritage doesn't mean I do."

433Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures or Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit surprised at his comment, but then he grew worried. He could go insane in front of his father, and that wasn't good. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe we both forgot! Aunt Adalyn and Uncle Levi are coming for dinner. I really do hate this, but you should go, Ez. How about I drive you there? My apology for totally forgetting about it. Mom must be working so hard downstairs," he said, and he out his arm around Ezra, taking him out of the room. He was going to have to explain later.

434Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 pm

wills

wills

Dominic furrowed his brows in confusion at Scott's comment and asked, "Wait...how did I not hear about this?" He didn't remember having any plans for that night. Ezra tilted his head at that and muttered, "Really? Is Dayton coming too?" He had only met the guy a few times, but he had always looked up to him. If there was anyone the definition of cool, it was certainly Dayton...in the creepy, bad boy type of way. Scary enough, they almost looked alike too. He thought it might just be the trick of the eye, however. Either way, he followed him out the door in confusion. "I, er, guess I will see you later then?" he asked. He had a feeling Scott was kicking him out for a reason, and it didn't have to do with his family.

435Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave his father a look, telling him to just go along with it. "No, I don't think he will. I thinks he's away with Aimee at the moment," he said, and he gave him a small smile and a hug before opening the door for him. "I really would like you to stay, but I need to help my mom. You know how much she works," he said, and he gave him a small smile before closing the door. He quickly pulled out his phone and texted Tatum an address. "Meet me here. I have a bad feeling he is worse than we though." He walked to his dad, and he hugged him tightly. "I have to go. This is important, and no, we really don't have company. I'd like to explain, but it's a long story."

436Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 pm

wills

wills

Dominic glanced up when Scott came back in and was about to ask for an explanation when he spoke. He returned the hug quickly before offering him a confused look. "Are you sure it is a good idea you go...alone?" he asked. Ever since the incident, he almost didn't want to work. If it hadn't been for the need of money, he would have stopped to make sure Scott was never taken again. Tatum glanced down at her phone when it buzzed and bit her lower lip nervously before she jumped up and raced down the stairs. She could hear her mother calling after her, but she didn't have time to explain. She just hopped into her car and drove towards the address.

437Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott sighed, and he gave his father a look. He knew that he was always worried ever since he was taken, but he needed to calm down. "Yes, I'm sure. Dad, please, just spend the night peacefully with mom. She's been acting a bit...off her rocker ever since I was taken," he said, and he grabbed his keys before rushing in his car. He drove as quickly as he could to the address, and as soon as he got there, he knocked on the door. Drake was the oldest leader. he had to know something about tracker jacker venom. Maybe he ever knew how to help.

438Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:40 pm

wills

wills

Drake glanced up when he heard the knock on the door. He hadn't been expecting company; but then again, oftentimes, Drake had company. Related to him or not, many people would stop by for advice, and he was semi used to it. They didn't call him "Daddy Drake" for nothing. He stood and answered the door. "Oh, hello, Scott," he greeted with a half smile. He was about to invite him in when another car pulled up. Tatum had just gotten out of her car and was awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. "And who is this?" Drake asked, raising his brows.

439Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled lightly when Drake answered the door, but Tatum ended up pulling in. "Oh, that's Tatum. She's, uh, my girlfriend, but it's sort of complicated. I don't really have time to explain," he said with a small sigh. Were they still dating or did she want to break things off? He sure didn't. "This is something really important though. It's about Ezra. I think something's happened to him, and he started to act weird, and I don't know what to do and I-" he stopped himself once more from rambling. "I just want my brother back," he said finally.

440Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 am

wills

wills

Drake glanced at Tatum and then nodded in understanding at Scott's comment. If anyone knew about relationship complications, Drake sure did. He had almost lost Angel from being in too much control."Yes...yes...," he whispered thoughtfully before he stepped inside and motioned for him to follow. "I wouldn't be surprised if it were Caroline behind it," he muttered, shaking his head. "When I was maybe a little older than the two of you, I had watched some of my friends be stuck with Tracker Jacker venom. It seems over the years that is has been modified and modified often. It was modified for the virus outbreak. But there is a chemist we always turn to, who had the answers to our problems."

441Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:16 am

squid.

squid.

Scott followed him inside, and he sat down on his normal place on the couch when he came over. "So you have seen this before?" he asked him. Well of course, Scott. Nice going on trying to look smart. He sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. He was a little hopeful as Drake mentioned his friend. "So there is someone that can help! Can you contact them? How will they help him?" he asked, but then he realized how he mentioned Caroline. "Wait, you know Caroline? When did you meet her? What grudge does she have against my father?" he asked impatiently.

442Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:41 pm

wills

wills

Drake sat across from him and waited until Tatum had taken a seat before he spoke. "Yes, it has happened often enough," he began, sighing as he thought it over. When Scott fired off questions, Drake sighed and waited for him to stop before he answered. "I can contact her. If she can't help, her....apprentice of sorts can. So either way, someone will be able to hopefully help your friend. It depends on how modified the venom is, or if it was modified at all," he replied. He hesitated as he asked questions about Caroline. "I think those questions are for a...different time."

443Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott listened to him closely, and he nodded. So he would be able to save Ezra from a thing worse. "Okay, that's good. Do you think you could call them now. I'm afraid the longer we leave it alone the worse it will get," he spoke. He was a bit surprised at drake's answer. "What? Another time? So am I supposed to just sit and wonder why in the world this insane woman murdered someone and shot me! Drake, she put me in the hospital and ruined my life! I want answers!" He said, resisting the urge to slam his fist. His anger was getting the better of him.

444Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:42 pm

wills

wills

Drake pulled out his phone and was about to call them, when Scott went off on him. "Scott....," he began calmly, frowning. "This is not for me to tell. If your parents haven't told you yet, they must not want you to know. She has something against all of us anyway," he said, sighing. "I am going to go make that call now," he continued as he stood and stepped out of the room to call Maria. He was too old to get into an argument with a youngin' anyway.

445Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott couldn't help but narrow his eyes at his words. "They never tell me anything!" he said, and he started to pace back and forth. "It's always 'we will tell you when you're older.' I think I'm old enough!" he ranted, but then he looked over at Tatum. "I'm sorry I drug you into this. You can leave if you want," he said as calmly as he could. Drake and his parents both needed to understand that if they didn't tell him anything soon, he was going to find answers himself, and he was going to stop at nothing until he knew everything.

446Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:38 pm

wills

wills

Tatum dropped her gaze to the ground as she listened to Scott's tirade. "Maybe they are right Scott...maybe somethings are just better not said," she whispered, glancing away. "Besides, maybe it is something they don't want to relive," she continued, not meeting his gaze. She knew the feeling; she never wanted to relive that night, but it always seemed to come back to haunt her one way or another. Drake came back into the room moments later and sighed. "Maria can't make it; she has been sick. She is sending her....apprentice over though to help out."

447Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at her when she spoke, and he sighed to himself before nodding. "Yeah, okay," he said, and he sat down, trying to be calm and not get angry again. When Drake came back, he bit his lip. "Who is her apprentice. Are they good? Can they save Ezra?" he asked, firing off the questions again. Once he realized what he was doing, he sighed. "Sorry. I'm doing it again, aren't I?" he asked, and he closed his eyes. He needed to learn his to stop before he got himself into trouble.

448Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:27 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "I am not sure. I don't know her that well; I knew her brother better," he replied, shaking his head. "Just calm down, okay?" he asked; he understood why Scott was so antsy, but he needed to calm down. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "That must be her," he said, standing and heading to the door. He opened it to reveal a woman in her early twenties. "Scott, Tatum, meet Willow Walker."

449Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott glanced over at the door when he heard it open. That must be the apprentice. He listened to her name, and he couldn't help but pause for a moment. "Wait a minute... Walker? I have heard that name before. Where have a heard it?" he asked, and he bit his lip, thinking deeply. After a few minutes, he finally spoke. "Dayton has mentioned a Walker serval times. You wouldn't happen to know Dayton Young, would you?" he asked.

450Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 18 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:08 pm

wills

wills

Willow stepped in and gave Drake a quick hug before she sat down across from them. She cracked a small smile at Scott's question. "Dayton Young," she repeated, rolling her eyes. "Yes. He's my cousin," she began, dropping her gaze to the ground thoughtfully. "I looked up to him a lot as a kid. He was like a second brother to me," she continued with a light smile. "So you know him?" she inquired with raised eyebrows.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next