Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 37]

851Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:31 pm

squid.

squid.

The man listened to him, and he smiled to himself. "Good thing I am very good at getting answers out of people," he said, and soon the fives minutes were up. "Now, Cadets, run in place for the same amount of time," he said before getting down and walking over to Toby. "Cadet Longwood. Can I speak with you for a moment in private?" he said, and he grabbed him by his arm before walking over to General Hancock. "Now, I'll give you a few moments to tell me who you really are."

852Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:35 pm

wills

wills

Toby glared at the man and tried to wiggle his way out to no avail. He gritted his teeth as he followed after him. At his question, he scowled. "Well you know what, I would like the know the same exact thing," he muttered, frowning at them. Just because he had figured out who he was didn't cancel out the fact that he knew basically nothing about himself. He would keep it that way.

853Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott by his lip nervously as his friend was taken away. He wanted to help him out, but he couldn't do much at that point. The man narrowed his eyes when he heard him. He seemed genuinely honest at the statement. "I want DNA and blood tests done on this kid and figure out who is the real Keith Longwood," he said to General Hancock, and he pulled out a piece of Toby's hair and placed it in a small bag. "We will have to take you inside for the blood tests. Once we send those in, they should be back in a few hours."

854Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:01 am

wills

wills

Toby couldn't help but glare at the man. "I don't have time for this! I need to train!" he protested. There was no way they could figure out who he was. If they didn't kill him - which he doubted because of who his father happened to be, Caroline surely would for screwing up the plan. "Does it even truly matter if we are being sent out to war anyway?" he continued, a frown still on his face. He hated this. With a passion.

855Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:11 am

squid.

squid.

The man gave him a hard look and grabbed his arm. "Yes, it matters," he said, and he pointed to the real Keith Longwood. "What if you died in battle and they thought you were Keith Longwood. They would tell that kid's parents that he was dead when he is really alive. Do you understand the grief a parent goes through when they lose a child? It's unimaginable," he said, and he started to take him off to the lab.

856Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

Toby scowled and muttered a few obscenities under his breath. He was tired not knowing anything about himself. He was tired of all the training. He was just....tired. General Hancock glanced away at the man's words. He knew the kid would never understand, but he certainly did. He lost one of his kids, and the one who had caused it seemed to always be around, reminding him.

857Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 am

squid.

squid.

The man took Keith away, and he led him on to the room. He took the hair sample, and he started to test it. After a few minutes, he muttered to himself,"Died hair? Why would you dye your hair red of all colors?" He continued with his work, and he took a blood sample before sending all the samples off. After waiting for what seemed like forever, they finally came back in. "Come with me," he said, but he didn't give him a choice. He grabbed him and took him back to General Hancock. All of the cadets looked half dead. "You sure did work them," he said to himself with a smirk. "We now have the identity of the impostor." At the top of the paper, it read: Toby Hancock

858Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:26 am

wills

wills

When the man came back with the paper, General Hancock could not believe the name on the paper. He glanced at Toby and then back at the paper. "You screwed up somewhere. Toby Hancock? Yeah, he's dead," he snapped, thrusting the paper back at the man before he turned and stalked away. Now that he thought about it, he saw the resemblance. He couldn't get his hopes up.

859Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:06 am

squid.

squid.

The man sighed, and he shook his head. "No, you don't get it! Every sample came back saying this! The hair, the blood, everything! There is no way that this can be a mistake. Do you ever think of the possibility that this Toby Hancock was brought back. I mean, we know it isn't impossible. There is a chance he could have been brought back without his memories and then brought here for some reason. It all makes sense."

860Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:41 am

wills

wills

"No, you don't understand. I can't afford to be told something, and it be wrong. My child died, and that is final!" General Hancock snapped back, glaring at him. "And no, it doesn't make sense, because Toby was a good kid. There was no way he is anymore involved than he already was," he snapped.

861Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:48 am

squid.

squid.

The man sighed, and he shook his head. "General Hancock, you are missing the bigger picture. The tests can be wrong. This kid right here is Toby Hancock, and if you don't want to believe that, then fine. I'll just send him back into training like nothing ever happened. He can go off to battle if you want. It's all your call. You're the general," he said in a rather sarcastic tone, and he handed the papers to Toby. "If you want to read through these, you can. It should tell you the basics about yourself."

862Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:10 am

wills

wills

General Hancock scowled at that and muttered, "My call? My call? Listen here, nothing was my call." He then turned and headed off, being done with the conversation. Toby just stared down at the papers and sighed softly, unsure of what to make of it. "Yeah, okay," he whispered before he folded the papers and sighed. He then turned and headed off, unsure of how it would all end.

863Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:15 am

squid.

squid.

The man sighed, and he shook his head. Maybe he would come around soon. "Alright boys, take a lunch break!" he called, and he soon left. Scott walked over to Keith, and he started panting. "You are so lucky you got out of that," he said, and he shook out his sweaty hair. "So, what was that all about? General Hancock didn't seem to happy. What's that paper?" he asked.

864Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:21 am

wills

wills

Toby rubbed the back of his neck and let out a long sigh. He had wished he could have avoided that. What would he tell Caroline? Would he tell her at all? At Scott's questions, he just shrugged and replied with the first thing that popped into his head. "There was a malfunction on my birth certificate, but it is all cleared up now," he said nonchalantly.

865Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:29 am

squid.

squid.

Scott tab him an odd look. He couldn't understand why General Hancock would get so mad about something as small as that. "Well that's good," he said, but he just want completely sure. "Can I see that paper? What's your birthday?" he asked. As much as he liked Keith, he always felt that he was hiding something from him. He needed to know what he was hiding.

866Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 am

wills

wills

Toby's eyes widened slightly at his question. "No! I mean," he began, rubbing the back of his neck. "They told me to keep it confidential," he stated, shifting to the side slightly. He was tempted to rip the paper up versus reading it. It may give him a little insight on himself, sure. But he just couldn't risk someone finding out, especially Scott. Caroline would kill him.

867Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:39 am

squid.

squid.

Scott gave him an fd look when he pull it away, but he nodded. He was hiding something from him for sure now, and he was going to find out what it was. "Alright. I'm going to head on to lunch," he said, but that of course was a lie. He grabbed a bottle of water, but he headed off to his little room, and he pulled out his laptop before giving Tatum and Skype call.

868Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:48 am

wills

wills

"Do I have to?" Ezra complained. Which Tatum replied with, "Uh, yes. Scott isn't here to get me candy, and you have stashes of it. Please Ez!" Ezra groaned and handed over a Reese. "You are welcome. You know how I am about my candy," he stated, then he heard Tatum's skype call go off. He answered it and moved close to the camera. "Scott!!!!" he screamed. Tatum dropped the Reese and pushed Ezra out of the way. "Scott, I've missed you so much. I have only had Ez for company, and he is unwilling to share his Reese!" she said. Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "I only share them with Sage. Sorry, Tater tot." He then proceeded to ruffle her hair.

869Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:03 am

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit surprised when he saw Ezra pop up on the screen. "Hey Ez! I've missed you guys so much!" He chuckled as he heard Tatum complain about Ezra. "If it helps at all, I'm running low on my supply of candy. I'm going to need some more sen here stat," he said, and he rolled his eyes. Ezra sure did love his candy. "Get Sage to buy some for you, and then you can share some with Tatum. You better be taking care of my girl," he said.

870Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:07 am

wills

wills

Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "When have you known me to share my candy?" Tatum nudged him and mimicked his eye roll before she returned her attention to Scott. "So how are things? How is training going?" she asked him, leaning forward. "Are things getting better?" she pressed, biting her bottom lip. She just wanted Scott to come home.

871Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:16 am

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed at Ezra's words. Sometimes he was just a bit too loving for his candy. His eyes widened a bit when Tatum started to fire off question. "I'm not sure how the war is going. You will have to ask your dad for sure, but I don't think it's going very well. He said something about having only a week in training left. I've only been here for a week. As for the training, it's intense. I just got finished with an endurance test. A lot of push-ups, and jogging, and running. So much running," he said with a small sigh.

872Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:24 am

wills

wills

Tatum's eyes widened in surprise at Scott's answer. She bit her lip nervously and dropped her gaze down to her hands. "I'm sure you will do fine...," she whispered, but she knew that wasn't true. She was already worried enough about him, and now it was just going to get worse. She finally glanced up at the screen again and managed a weak smile. "Make it back, okay?" she stated, twiddling her thumbs.

873Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventutes of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 am

squid.

squid.

Scott knew that it worried Tatum, but he didn't want her to get worried. "Hey, it's okay. I'll be back before you know it, and I'll be okay too. I love you so much," he said, and he look over at Ezra before giving him a smile. "You know, when I get back, we should all go out and do something. We should go to that local candy shop. Remember the one that my dad would take us too when we were little, Ez. I bet that old lady who would pinch your cheeks all the time still runs it."

874Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:40 am

wills

wills

Tatum wasn't quite sure he was telling the full truth. She bit down on her lower lip and let out a long sigh. "I love you too, Scott," she whispered quietly. Ezra rose his brows at Scott's suggestion and muttered, "If she pinches my cheeks, I will punch her." Tatum rolled her eyes and stated, "You need to come back soon, Scott. When Ezra isn't hanging out with me or Sage, he is hanging out with Dayton. He has been making threats a lot lately. Ones we all know Ez could never do."

875Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 35 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:19 am

squid.

squid.

Scott had to admit, he was a bit surprised by Ezra's words. It wasn't like him to act like that. "Ezra, I think you need to stay away from Dayton for a little bit. This isn't like you," he said, and he gave Tatum a nervous smile. He needs to get back as soon as he could. He thought about running away, but that wouldn't help him much. He would surely be caught. "I'll ce back as soon as I can. In the mean time Ez, spend some time with my dad. I'm sure he needs it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next