Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 37]

876Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:26 am

wills

wills

Ezra rolled his eyes and leaned back. "Nah, Day is cool. Besides, he taught me how to skateboard...," he trailed and continued. "I am horrible at it," he said, chuckling. Ezra would never be coordinated like Scott, or anyone really. Gravity loved him too much. As he continued, he nodded slowly and muttered, "All right. I tried talking to him and catching him up on things, but...he wasn't home. I think he has been working himself too much..." He trailed and shrugged once more.

877Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:31 am

squid.

squid.

Scott have his friend a small smile. Well at least he was getting a little bit back to normal. He sighed at the news. "I can't believe he's doing that. I have got to talk to him. How is my mom?" he asked nervously. She was a wreck when he was hurt, and now she was probably worse, and dad working non stop didn't help. "Is she still working for you mom?" he asked Tatum.

878Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:41 am

wills

wills

Tatum glanced at Ezra and then back at the computer screen. "Yeah, she has been trying to comfort her the best she can, and she even gave her a raise in hopes of making her feel better," she began, biting down on her bottom lip. "Since my, uh, birthday is coming up, my mom and your mom are coming together to make a cake. My mom is making a big deal out of it," she said sheepishly. Ezra put an arm around Tatum's shoulders and stated, "Don't worry, tater tot. We won't let Scotty boy here miss it for the world. Even if we have to postpone it."

879Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at her, and he gave her a small smile. "I wouldn't miss it for anything, babe. I love you. I may not be there for the party, but I sure will try to call you. Maybe i can even get you something." He said. He wouldn't mind making something small and ending it to her. He then throught of something. Tatum site wasn't like most girls. She might wear jewelry, but nothing extravagant. He would make her a bracelet out of string, and he would make it as durable as he could.

880Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:15 pm

wills

wills

Tatum managed a small smile and shook her head. "You don't have to. It's not a big deal," she whispered, shrugging. She then bit her lip and twiddled her thumbs. "I miss you, Scott. It isn't the same without you here," she murmured, sighing. If she wanted anything for her birthday, it would be for Scott to just come back. She didn't need any gifts. He would simply be the gift.

881Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked over at her, and he shook his head. "Baby, it's a big deal for me. I wouldn't miss it for anything. I am so going to video call you," he said, and he blew her a kiss. He wanted to be with her in person, but he just wasn't sure if he would be able to go. He just missed her so much. He wanted to hold her and kiss her. She meant everything to him.

882Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:32 pm

wills

wills

Tatum managed a weak smile and tucked the hair behind her ear. "Okay," she whispered softly. She knew it wouldn't be the same as seeing him in person. She missed him too much, and sure, she was grateful for the video chats. At least she could talk to him some. Yet, it was different than actually being able to hug him and see him. "I love you, Scott," she whispered, which made Ezra stand up. "If you two are going to get all mushy and stuff, I will go over there and happily eat my Reese," Ezra stated.

883Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled softly, and he closed his eyes. He just wanted to be with the both of them. "I love you too," he said, and he looked over at Ezra when he spoke. "Come on Ez! Get over here. You are a part of this group too," he said, and he motioned for him to get back there. Just because they were together didn't mean that Ez was going to miss out on the action. "So, tell me how you and Sage are doing."

884Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:20 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and opened up a Reese. "I was really hoping to avoid hearing you two being all disgustingly adorable, but okay," he said jokingly as he plopped down by Tatum once more. He popped a Reese in his mouth and arched his brows. "Good," he began, but Tatum lightly smacked him. "Don't talk and eat," she scolded. Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "Sorry mom." He finished off the Reese before answering once more. "Good. I would be hanging out with Sage but tater tot wanted candy, and she bribed me by saying we might be able to talk to you, and we could finish off our letters. We sent them today, by the way."

885Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes at his words. "Oh come on, you know you love us," he said, and he listened to him speak. Well at least he was having fun with Sage. "That's good. Take care of my girl," he said with a smile, and he looked down at the time. "Sadly, I have to go. I'll talk to you guys later! I can't wait to get the letters in!" he smiled and waved at them.

886Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:44 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and just rolled his eyes. "Sure," he joked. As Scott continued, he glanced at the time himself and nodded once. Tatum sent a small smile to Scott and waved. "Bye, Scott. I will talk to you soon," she whispered, waving before she ended the call. She sighed softly, dropping her gaze down to the floor.

887Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:00 pm

squid.

squid.

{should we ts?

888Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:23 pm

wills

wills

{to when?

889Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 pm

squid.

squid.

{I was thinking either when Scott goes home for her birthday or he finds out about Toby whichever one you want

890Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:30 pm

wills

wills

{I guess to when he comes home for her birthday?

891Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:33 pm

squid.

squid.

{okay. Do you want to start or should I c:

892Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:45 pm

wills

wills

{could you pleaseeeee c:

893Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott walked in to Tatum's house, and he glanced around. Everyone was getting ready for the party, and everyone was in on him being there. All except for Tatum. Riley was in the middle of decorating when she heard the door open. She smiled brightly as she saw Scott, and she hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much, Scott. I'm so glad you're okay," she said, and she kisse his head before continuing. "Ezra is keeping Tatum occupied while we get everything together, but they should be here any minute now," she said, and she ushered him into the kitchen where Mrs. Hancock was. "Alright, where do I need to be?" he asked her with a smile.

894Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:09 pm

wills

wills

Mrs. Hancock smiled at Scott and pulled out the tall, already wrapped box. "Just hop in there. I have holes, so you can breathe, don't worry," she joked, nudging him. She was still surprised her husband had agreed to this, but she was glad that he had. Dominic was sitting at the table, simply supervising since he knew little to nothing about cooking. He just simply put the candles on top of the cake. "Hey, Scott," he said before he pulled him in for a hug. "I still don't see why you had to get me something," Tatum muttered, and Ezra sighed. "You are the worst gift getter in the history of the world," Ezra replied. Tatum rolled her eyes and stated, "Ez, I said no gifts. I just want to go home so I can talk to Scott. I don't see why you had to take me on a shopping spree. You don't even like shopping," she pointed out. Ezra just rolled his eyes and said, "A man can have a change of heart. No shush." He stopped at her house and hopped out of the car, before leading the way inside. "Go on in, tater," he said. Tatum was about to object, but Ezra opened the door and nudged her inside.

895Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled when he saw the big box. "Do you mind giving her this before everything else?" he asked Mrs. Hancock. He pulled out a wrapped box, but inside was the gift he had promised her. A simple bracelet made of string, but heck it was durable. He did every test possible to see if it would break, but it wouldn't. Hopefully she would like it. He looked up at his father, and he pulled him in a tight hug. "Hey dad. It's good to see you again," he said, and he smiled up at him softly. "Don't work yourself too hard, okay. And make sure to take good care of mom. She needs you more than you realize," he said before he got in the box as quickly as he could. It seemed that right when he did, the door opened.

896Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:33 pm

wills

wills

Mrs. Hancock nodded at his request and took the box. "I will be sure she gets it first," she agreed before shooting him a small smile. Dominic cracked a small smile as he pulled away from the hug to listen to Scott's words. He sighed and nodded in agreement. "All right, okay," he agreed, sighing. He spent most of his days worrying, which was why he often worked himself...a lot. He rarely had sleep. He was beginning to visit Drake often as well. He knew first hand what it was like to have a kid in danger. Tatum stepped in and cracked a small smile at everyone gathered around. She was surprised when her mother was the first to come over and hand her a box. "You should open this one first. It came in the mail today," she told her. Tatum couldn't help but smile. She knew who it was from, and the fact he gave her anything at all when he was so busy made her feel fuzzy inside. No other gift would matter....well, okay except one. She opened the box and smiled when she looked inside. It was so simple, but that was what made it perfect. She slipped it on and jumped up. "I have to go thank him," she said. But her mother took her by the wrist. "Why don't you open this gift first?" her mother suggested, before nudging her to stand in front of the gift Scott was inside. Tatum gave her an incredulous look. "Mom....what is more important than talking to-" but her words cut off the moment she opened the box.

897Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott knew that his mother wasn't in the best shape either. She hadn't been ever since he was taken by Caroline, and she had just gone downhill since. She needed someone, but the one person she could turn to was pushing he away, and that was the worst thing possible. He wanted his mother to be okay in the end. She she knew she was acting odd too. It was like people had described her before she met his father. She was cold and distant, but instead of being cold, his mother was fearful. She probably didn't sleep much, and the times that she did sleep, she had unforgettable nightmares. She would wake up screaming and crying, but his father wasn't there. When Tatum opened the box, he smiled and jumped up. "Surprise! Happy birthday, Tatum!" he said with a bright smile.

898Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:55 pm

wills

wills

Tatum wasn't sure if she wanted to cry, or scream, or laugh, or do all three. She couldn't believe her eyes. Scott was home; he was actually home. She threw her arms around him in a tight hug. "Oh my god," she whispered, the happy tears sliding down her face. "Scott, I have missed you so much," she continued, still hugging him. She hadn't expected seeing him, not for a long while. She glanced over at Ezra, who was grinning like a baboon. "You were in on this, weren't you?" she muttered, and Ezra just smirked as he walked over, pulling them both into a group hug. "So now you are a good gift getter," he teased, rolling his eyes.

899Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was a bit surprised when she hugged him at first, but he chuckled and hugged her back. "I missed you too, baby," he said, and he held her close. He didn't think that he could miss holding someone, but he didn't even realize how much he missed holding her until he got back. He hugged her tightly and smiled when Ezra came over. He hugged both of them, and he smiled to himself. "I don't know what I would do without you guys," he said, and he kissed Tatum softly and hugged Ezra. "You two are the best friends a guy could ask for," he said before he pulled a away and got out of the box. "Now who is ready for some cake!" he said with a chuckle.

900Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 36 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:17 pm

wills

wills

Tatum had missed him more than she could ever explain. She rubbed the tears from her eyes and sent him a wide, happy smile. "What would I do without you?" she whispered, sending him a half smile. She couldn't believe it, but it seemed like everyone was in on the plan. She wasn't complaining, however. She returned the kiss and smiled lightly, glancing down at the bracelet. She would tell him later, in private, how grateful she was for the gift. When Scott mentioned the cake, Ezra perked up and grinned. "Cake!" he chanted, darting to the kitchen. Tatum rolled her eyes and giggled softly. "Somethings never change."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next