Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Selection AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian looked up as the queen walked over to him. He was forced up, and he narrowed his eyes. "I'll never talk, so you can go ahead and kill me if you would like," he said bitterly. The guard kneed him, and he yelled in pain. "Shut up kid," he said bitterly and began to push him in to Talia's office.

27The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:00 pm

wills

wills

Talia pressed her lips into a thin line; if only he knew, maybe he wouldn't be so judgmental. She stepped into her office and positioned herself behind her desk. With her arms outstretched on the cool desk, she motioned for the guards to let Sebastian sit. "You may stay outside," she said simply. Afterwards, she rested her gaze on Sebastian. "I knew it from the moment I saw you," she said; she folded one hand over the other. "You look just like him in many ways. Your father."

28The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian sat down in the seat, and he glared at Talia. "You will allow me to be outside? What an honor," he said sarcastically, earning him a hit from the guard. He narrowed his eyes when she spoke. "My father? How do you know my father?" He asked her. He wasn't really believing her, but maybe she was telling the truth. He would have to watch her closely.

29The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:13 pm

wills

wills

Talia tucked a few loose strands of her hair out of her face. It was as if she could feel the hostility. "He hasn't ever spoken of me?" she asked, then scoffed to herself. "Of course he didn't. He left this life behind, and he also left me behind," she muttered, rubbing just above my brow. "Sebastian, I was a Crane once. I guess you could still say I am. Your father," she paused then as she heard a commotion. She muttered a few words under her breath and stood to check outside the room. Low and behold, Iris was being held by the guards.

30The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at her as he listened to her. He dint believe her one bit. "You are a liar! Stop trying to get to me!" He said, but then he looked back to see Iris. His eyes widened, and he stood to get to her, but he was grabbed from behind by a guard and forced into the chair. He narrowed his eyes at the guard. "Let go of me!" He yelled at him.

31The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 am

wills

wills

Talia clamped her mouth shut and fixed a stern, but calm gaze on Iris. "Take a seat. I will speak with you in a moment," she said. Iris did as she was told but her eyes were huge and her heart was racing. Turning back to Sebastian, Talia let out a long sigh. "Look, your father is my brother. We are family Sebastian. He was to be the heir to the thrown, but at last minute he backed out to be with your mother. He told me I should take rule. He loved your mother too much to give her up and our father would have never allowed it. If I am honest, I never wanted to be Queen. I wasn't cut out for it. But I did it for Warren. He faked a death and left with your mother. I haven't spoken with him since. Until today...," she said as she finished.

32The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:01 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian watched her closely as she spoke. Should he really believe her? He just met her. He couldn't deny the fact that she looked like his father, but he was still in denial. "Give me one solid reason as to why I should believe you," he said, and he looked back at Iris. he didn't want her hurt at all. She was just doing the right thing. "What are you going to do with my father?" he asked her. No matter if she was family or not, he didn't trust her. She was the reason that his family and their friends were starving. She was the reason his mother was sick and dying.

33The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:02 pm

wills

wills

Talia let out and long sigh. "One solid reason?" she repeated, then shook her head. "Okay, Sebastian. Have it your way," she whispered before standing. She disappeared and returned moments later with a small photo album. She flipped to the first page. It was a picture of her and Warren; they were around the teenage years. She placed it in front of him before taking a seat again. "Most of those have pictures of him, me, and the family," she stated calmly. His next question forced a frown upon her face. "What am I going to do," she repeated, pressing her lips into a thin line. "I told him that you were here and safe. If you hadn't ran off when you did, the guards wouldn't have tried to kill you. I was trying to protect you the best I could."

34The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian didn't want to believe her, but when she saw him the pictures, he knew that he was telling the truth. "No matter what you say, even if you are, you aren't family to me," he said bitterly. He was going to make sure that she knew that. "You are the reason my family is starving. You are the reason my mother is dying. I'm sure that my father would say the same thing," he told her. Oh how he hated this woman.

35The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:14 pm

wills

wills

Talia closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. "Sebastian, this isn't my fault. I don't call the shots, my husband does," she said with exasperation. "Either way, you should hold your tongue if you want to leave here alive. If you would have calmed down for one moment, you would have known I was going to help you leave," she said with a frown. Shaking her head, she then dropped her gaze to Iris. "And you. I have no clue what to do with you," she muttered to herself.

36The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:33 pm

squid.

squid.

"Not your fault?" he said, baffled. "It's all your fault! I don't care if your husband calls the shots! You have a say," he said bitterly. He was out of his chair at that point, but the guard knocked him to the ground, and he groaned in pain. He narrowed his eyes. "Go on, kill me. And since you are going to, there is no reason to keep it secret. I threatened her. If she let me out and kept her pretty little mouth shut, I wouldn't kill her," he said.

37The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:09 am

wills

wills

Talia narrowed her eyes at Sebastian was he spoke. "Kill you?" she repeated, clenching her teeth. "You may think bad things of me, Sebastian Crane. But I don't kill in cold blood," she said icily. As he continued, she narrowed her eyes. On the other hand, Iris's eyes widened. "Queen Talia, that isn't...," she began but she wasn't listening. Talia stopped in front of him and said in a low voice, "You know, I should kill you right now. But you are my brother's son. I am tolerant, and he expects you to go home in one piece."

38The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian looked at her and smirked. "I guess my father just won't get that. Besides, last I heard, your husband calls the shots, not you. I'm sure that he would kill me," he said bitterly, looking back at Iris. He wanted her not to stand up for him. He looked back at Talia. "So, what do you plan in keeping me here so long?" He asked her. He thought back to his family and bit back a sigh. He had failed them all.

39The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:53 pm

wills

wills

Talia sent him a narrowed eyed gaze. She pressed her lips together and stood from her seated position. "Does it look like my husband is here right now?" she said calmly, coolly. "You are right. He would have killed you on the spot. But I wont. You are my family whether...," she began but was cut off as a maid poked her head in with a worried look. "Stay here," she said slowly, turning and walking out of the room. As the door clicked shut, Iris dropped her gaze down to her hands. "You shouldn't have done that. Lie for me," she whispered.

40The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian rolled his eyes the entire time that he listened to her talk. he knew that his father would disapprove of his actions, but he was his own man. Sebastian was an adult. He could make his own decisions. He glanced at Iris when the queen left, and he shook his head. "No, I needed to. I'm not just going to let you take the blame," he said to her.

41The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 pm

wills

wills

Iris stared down at her hands and shook her head. "It was my decision. I should pay for the consequences," she whispered. The door clicked open again, and Talia stepped inside. She was about to wonder why the door didn't shut behind her when someone else stepped into the room. "Sebastian," Talia said evenly, "someone is here for you." With that, she stepped aside to reveal a man that looked similar to Talia, and- excluding the hair color and age- identical to Sebastian. "Sebastian," came an exasperated voice. "What am I going to do with you."

42The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian sighed, and he shook his head. "No, you shouldn't. I shouldn't have asked you okay. I need you to just go along with the story," he said, and he looked up when he heard the door open. His eyes widened when he saw who was at the door. "Dad," he said, and he tried to get up, but once again, he was forced roughly into the chair.

43The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 pm

wills

wills

Warren narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Sebastian," he repeated, a hard look in his gaze. He rarely grew mad, and it was even rarer for him to be angry with his family. But this, this, was uncalled for. He knew Sebastian had...issues. One being he had a very little temper. He raked a hand through his hair. "What happened?" he said. Talia was about to speak, but he held up a hand. Despite the fact she was the Queen, she still listened to her elder brother. She clamped her mouth shut.

44The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian bit his lip when his father spoke. He could tell that he was angry with him just by the way that he carried himself. He hated so much that he had the feeling of power all around him, even though he was nothing more than an Eight. "I failed the mission," he said, and he looked toward the ground, not wanting to meet his father's gaze. he had already disappointed him once. Maybe that was why he liked Declan more. Maybe it was because Declan wasn't a failure like him.

45The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:51 pm

wills

wills

Warren sighed heavily and clenched his fists. "You could have gotten yourself killed," he said, stressing the severity of the mistake. He then turned to Talia and whispered, "We will need to talk about the...situation soon." He turned back to Sebastian and sighed. He tried to calm down enough so that he would snap at him again. Before he could snap once more, Iris spoke up. "Don't hate him," she said, then flinched. What had she done.

46The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian looked toward the ground. He just wanted his father's praise for once in his life. He would have rather died right then than see his father disappointed once more. Maybe that was he good part about dying. He wouldn't have to see how he failed his family. When Iris spoke up, he quickly shook his head.

47The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:08 am

wills

wills

Warren slowly turned to Iris and rubbed his forehead; he let out a long sigh and muttered, "We don't have long. I was told the King would be back in the next few hours. We need to leave now...." However, the next few hours turned into the next two minutes as the door opened once more.

48The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:25 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian sighed, and he nodded. "Okay," he said, and he got up, walking over to his father reluctantly. He was about to walk out of the door without another word, but the door opened before he could reach the knob, and his eyes widened when he saw who it was.

49The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:40 pm

wills

wills

The King scowled at them all and muttered, "You...and you." He pointed first at Warren and then Sebastian. "You two aren't going anywhere," he seethed. He then scowled at Iris. "And you...I won't even speak with you. Take her to the prison," he snapped. The soldiers grabbed Iris and forced her out the door. Her eyes were huge but she remained as calm as she could. The door clicked shut behind them.

50The Selection AU - Page 2 Empty Re: The Selection AU Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastain narrowed his eyes at him, but they grew big at his orders. "No!" he yelled, and he tried to save Iris, but he couldn't do anything to save her. He narrowed his eyes at the king. He was so anger. He was angry with his father, with Talia, but most of all, he was mad with the king. He hated him, and that was putting it lightly. Rage filled him before he lunged at him and tackled him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum