Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Selection AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 pm

wills

wills

Declan paced back and forth, running a hand through his hair. Ever since Sebastian had screamed, he had been up and moving. There wasn't much for him to do at the moment except wait, which was excruciating enough. He looked up when the nurse came over and instantly sighed. "How bad is he?" he asked instantly, crossing his arms over his chest.

152The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:56 pm

squid.

squid.

The nurse looked up at Declan shyly. She wasn't really sure how to put it. "We have the bullet out and cleaned the wound, but we are afraid that he has lost too much blood and was poisoned with the bullet. We will try out best. You may see him right now if you would wish. He is unconscious," she said, and she glanced at the ground. "Does there happen to be blood in the supplies that Prince Camden sent? If we can find his blood type, we might be able to save him," she said.

153The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:49 pm

wills

wills

Declan let out a long sigh at the news. He should have expected it not to be good. However, he didn't expect it to be that bad. He ran a hand through his hair out of a habit he inherited from his father. "Possibly. If there isn't, we can send word to him. Hopefully he will be able to send some. But...I can't be one hundred percent sure," he informed her. "But hopefully there is blood already."

154The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 pm

squid.

squid.

The nurse gave him a small nod. "I'll have some other nurses check to make sure. If you will follow me," she said, and she guided him to a small tent that had Sevastuan in it. She pulled the curtain and revealed him. He was still lying unconscious. They had given him a new, comfortable shirt and had cleaned the blood off if him. "If there is anything I can do to make him feel better, please tell me," she said quietly. She felt a bit more shy in his presence. She had always had a crush on him.

155The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm

wills

wills

Declan followed her and glanced to his brother. He sighed softly under his breath. He looked better than before but he still didn't look too great. He could only hope that they had the supplies that were needed. "Of course, I will," he agreed, sighing as he leaned back. He could only hope that his brother would be all right. But hope wasn't something he had a lot of at the moment. "I'm sorry, I guess I never got your name," he said, awkwardly sending her a small smile.

156The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:06 pm

squid.

squid.

The nurse gave him a small nod. "I could get him more pillows or another blanket if you would like," she said. She quickly pulled something out of her pocket. "Pain killers for him. Make sure he keeps them in his system," she said before giving him the bottle. When he spoke, she couldn't help but blush. "Darcy Wilkes," she said, and she gave him a small curtsy,"at your service," she said. She was willing to do anything to help the rebel cause. She almost even signed up as a guy to help fight, but it didn't work out well.

157The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:12 pm

wills

wills

Declan nodded slowly and glanced once more at his brother. "We will see how everything goes," he said, simply shrugging and offering her a half smile. He took the pain killers and nodded once. He would make sure to give them to him if and when they would be needed. He chuckled and bowed in response. "Thank you ma'am," he replied. He then continued with, "Seriously, thank you for the help. It was needed."

158The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy smiled, and she shrugged. "It's just my job. I'm doing what I can to make sure the rebels get rid of the king. To be honest, if they would let me, I'd fight," she said, and she glanced down at the ground. She told her fiends that once, and they just laughed at her. What would stop him from doing that? "Would you like me to get your father?" She asked him.

159The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:54 am

wills

wills

Declan listened to her and nodded once at her words. "I understand that you are doing what you can to help," he began. "But I don't know about fighting. You see how Sebastian ended up. It is very dangerous," he continued. Everyone endangered his life everyday in order to try to overthrow the king or change his laws. "Yes please," he agreed, sitting down. He knew what Sebastian had said but his father needed to see him.

160The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy gave him a small nod when he spoke. "Yeah, I know the risks. I guess I just feel like I need to. I mean, if I die, it's not like I have much to lose. We're all eights. We have nothing," she said quietly. When he said yes, and quickly raced off. When she came over to him, she gave him a small curtsy. "Sebastian is able to see family now, Mr. Crane," she said. She had a great amount of respect for him since he was practically their leader. He came up with all the battle plans, and he fought well too.

161The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 pm

wills

wills

Warren looked up at her when Darcy came over. He stood and clasped his hands together. "Okay, good," he said with a long sigh. He had been worried about his son, and if it hadn't been for Declan's constant instance, he would have went to save him quicker. "How bad is he?" he asked after another moment. He felt that a part of it was his own fault. He should have done something, anything, to stop the king.

162The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy started to lead him to the medical tent. When he asked how bad he was, she tried not to look too grim. "He's not too good, sir. He lost too much blood, and the bullet was in him way too long," she said. She soon came to the medical tent, and she went to were Sebastian was. She pulled the curtain and stepped back so Warren could get to his son.

163The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:17 pm

wills

wills

Warren sighed when she said that. He should have expected that. Yet, he still had hopes that Sebastian would be fine. He knew luck wasn't exactly on their side, however. He stepped into the tent and went to Sebastian's side. The nurse was right; Sebastian didn't look too good. Of course, he probably looked better than before. How much better, he wasn't sure.

164The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy watched Warren for a moment. He sure was different than most of the leaders, and she wasn't really sure why. Even though he was just an Eight, he had the aura of a king. "Is there anything that I can get him that you think he would like?" she asked. She had dealt with Warren a lot since she was one of the main caregivers for Cadence. One thing that she had learned over the time that she had been with the rebels was that he was a family man.

165The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:44 pm

wills

wills

Warren glanced up at her question. "Maybe set aside a drink, just in case he gets thirsty. Besides that, I am not quite sure. When is he going to wake up?" he asked. He silently added the words, If he wakes up. He hoped things went well, and that things didn't turn for the worst. "Tell me, what are the chances he won't make it?" he asked. He almost didn't want to know the answer. Yet, he knew that he had to know.

166The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy nodded when he asked for the drink, and she was about to race off to get it when he spoke once more. Now this question she was expecting, but she still had no idea how to answer it. How were you supposed to tell someone that the person they loved was probably not going to make it. "The chances he won't make it? Maybe fifty-five to sixty percent. At this point, it is all dependent on him. He can fight it or he can leave," she said. She honestly had no idea.

167The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:09 pm

wills

wills

Warren waited expectantly for her answer. He almost didn't want to know. He almost wanted to take it back. Yet, it was too late despite it all. Her answer made him sigh. He wished he could change it. Yet, he knew that it was practically a lost cause. "Thank you," he said finally, sighing. "I just needed to know," he continued. Maybe it would change eventually. He could only hope that that would be so.

168The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy nodded lightly, and she gave him a quick bow. "Yes sir," she said before going off to get the drink for him. She hated it for him so much. It just wasn't fair. Sebastian was probably only her age, maybe a little older. He didn't need to die. She came back a few minutes later with a water, and she placed it on the ground. "Here you go. If you need anything else, tell me," she said.

169The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:31 pm

wills

wills

Warren was leaned back, waiting for Sebastian to wake up. However, he didn't expect him to. Not for a while if he ever did. He glanced up as Darcy came back with the water. He offered her the best smile that he could. "Thank you," he said before he set the water off to the side. He ran a hand through his hair, which was something he had seen Declan do every now and then when he was stressed.

170The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy lingered for a moment more, watching them quietly. She knew that it wasn't her business, but she had always been curious. She soon came up with something. "Mr. Crane, would you like me to bring Mrs. Crane in? She can't stay long, but it's better than nothing," she said. It was just another excuse to stay and help out a bit more. She wanted to be helpful to the rebellion, to Declan.

171The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:49 pm

wills

wills

Warren was staring at the ground thoughtfully. He had so much he needed to do but he couldn't find it in him to leave his son. When it came to his family or the entire country, well the entire country could wait just a bit longer. Justice would come eventually. At the question, he lifted his head and hesitated a moment before he nodded. "If you could," he agreed with a small sigh. He wasn't sure if his wife would make matters better but he wanted her to be with him.

172The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Darcy nodded when he agreed, and she quickly went off to go get her. A few minutes later, she came back with Cadence. She was mostly carrying her. She had gotten weaker and weaker, but hopefully the supplies that Camden had sent would help. She carefully set her down beside Warren, and Cadence wrapped her arms around him. "It's good to see you," she said quietly, but she started to cough after. She took a look at her son, and she quickly looked away. "How bad is it?" she asked him

173The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:16 pm

wills

wills

Warren wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He loved her so much. He hoped things would get better since the supplies were brought. They had to work, right? He hesitated at her question. He pulled her closer and dropped his voice down a bit quieter. "It doesn't look good. The nurse said he may not make it," he began. However, he couldn't just leave it at that. "But maybe it will turn out for the better," he continued. He sure did hope so.

174The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Cadence held on to him. She was terrified for her son to say the least. It was hard enough on her family that she was sick and dying, but poor, sweet Sebastian as well? When he answered her, she tried not to cry. She nodded lightly when he added on. She took her son's hand and closed her eyes. "Please be okay," she said quietly. She started to cough some more. After a few moments, her coughing fit ended, but she was weaker than before.

175The Selection AU - Page 7 Empty Re: The Selection AU Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:45 pm

wills

wills

Warren glanced from his son to Cadence. He was always worried about her, and he sincerely hated leaving her while on the job. He wanted to be with her as much as he could. He really did try too. He rubbed her back as she began to cough and gave her a worried look. "Is everything going to be okay, baby?" he asked her, reaching out to smooth back her hair. He was tempted to have her taken back so she could rest. She wasn't really in good shape.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum