Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Selection AU

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:40 am

Declan half smiled and chuckled along softly with her. "It is fine. I understand," he assured her, shaking his head to hide another smile. He felt a bit better at least. The worry for his brother was still at the back of his mind like a dark cloud. He just wished that he knew what to do. "So, how are things? Besides your work, how is your, uh, social life I guess you could say?" he asked curiously. He needed to take his mind of Bash. At least a bit longer.

View user profile

202 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Darcy was a bit shocked when he asked about her social life. How was she even supposed to answer? "Um, I don't really have one. Work sort of consumed my life," she said, and she looked at the ground. Yeah, it was really pathetic. She needed a life. "Sorry if it's not as interesting as you would have liked it to me," she said. She knew that she was working her like away, but she didn't do anything about it. She was going to help the rebels before she settled down.

View user profile

203 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Declan arched a brow at her answer; he hadn't expected that. Then again, most rebels didn't have much free time to be roaming around. He rarely did, but that was for the benefit of helping his father and family. "Don't apologize. I am the same way. Between missions, everyday work, and helping out with my family...I barely have any free time. This is the little free time I get," he said, sighing and staring down at the ground. Although the palace life looked amazing, Declan knew he wouldn't change his life for that one.

View user profile

204 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Darcy nodded, and she sighed to herself. She wished that she had more free time, but between helping Cadence and other rebels, there wasn't much of it. "I guess you could say I spend my free time getting supplies, but that could also count as work," she said, and she looked up at him. "I like this though. It's an escape form everything," she said, and she gave him a small smile.

View user profile

205 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Declan crossed his arms lightly over his chest. He hoped that they succeeded in fixing their country. If not, his mother was sick for no reason. His brother almost died for no reason. None of it would be purposeful if they didn't come out of it with a win. "I do too," he agreed with a half smile. "I needed time to...to stop thinking about everything that has been going on. It gets tiring," he murmured.

View user profile

206 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Darcy thought about what he said. She could understand him. She honestly hated it for him. First his mother ad now his brother. They were both in horrible shape. She was going to help them get better for his sake. Maybe he could be happy then. "You should try and find a distraction. Something that you love. It can take away stress and make you relaxed," she told him.

View user profile

207 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Declan considered her words before he took her wrist carefully in his hand. "I know just the place," he answered before he lead the way. It was too far from camp, at least not far enough to worry about being harmed. He stopped once he reached a small stream. It was secluded for the most part, but it was peaceful. It was something to just, well, relax to. He sat down and patted the spot beside him. "When I was upset or angry, which was uncommon but often enough, I would come here. It always helped me...reassess the situation."

View user profile

208 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:25 pm

Darcy was a bit shocked when he grabbed her wrist, but she followed after him quickly. She could only imagine where he was going to take her. When they arrived at the stream, she smiled brightly and looked around. "This is beautiful, Declan," she said, and she looked up at him and into his eyes. She glanced away after a moment, blushing a bit. He was so handsome, but he would never go for her. She was just a nurse.

View user profile

209 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Declan half smiled and said, "So are you." He realized a moment later what he said and placed a hand over his face. "Pardon me, that was extremely cheesy," he muttered, shaking his head. He had never been that great with the girls. Who really had time to flirt when he had a schedule so packed that he barely had time to breath. Besides, he wasn't like Bash. Bash was the one who could flirt like it was no big deal.

View user profile

210 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Darcy was about to reply, but then she processed what he said. She could feel her face turning red. "No, it's okay," she said with a small laugh, and she bit her lip nervously. He thought she was beautiful? "It wasn't cheesy. It was sweet," she said after a moment before she added,"like you." What got into her? She was never like this. Flirting wasn't her thing.

View user profile

211 Re: The Selection AU on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Declan wasn't sure if he should feel embarrassed or pleased. He was so bad at this, and he was sure it would only get worse. When she replied, he smiled ever so slightly and glanced away shyly. "Oh, well, er, thank you," he said. He awkwardly clasped his hands behind his back and tried to regain his composure. "I'm sorry. I've never been good at this. My brother is the smooth talker," he admitted, shrugging to feign nonchalance.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum