Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

Drake glared at him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Lie to me again! Do whatever you have to do to keep her alive. Do you job, or I will make sure you won't have a job!" he snapped, glaring at him. He just wanted to be with Angel and every road block possible seemed to be in his way. And he was sick and tired of it.

Ann brought out her computer and began to pull up the word document to type out the words for the poster. She sighed as she wrote it out. "I am sure he misses his owner," she murmured, glancing down at Major. He now had his head on his paws, looking rather sad. She uploaded the picture onto the document.

577Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:57 pm

squid.

squid.

The doctor's eyes widened when Drake grabbed him. He hadn't expected that. "Sir, please calm down. We are doing all that we can for your wife right now, but the truth is, we can't choose if she lives or dies," he said, and he quickly pushed himself away from before rushing off. It seemed as if hours, maybe even days passed by when a small nurse came back and looked down at her clipboard. "Angel Sherwood?" she called in the waiting room.

Dimitri couldn't help but feel a bit saw when he saw how sad Major looked. "Come on, boy, you are going to make me cry," he said, petting him a bit before looking over at the signs that Ann had been making. "They look good, Annie. I say we print them and hit the town."

578Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:02 pm

wills

wills

Drake couldn't - no, Drake wouldn't, sit still. He paced the word with clenching his fists by his side. He didn't keep track of time, but he felt relief when Angel's name was called. He raced over and muttered, "Show me where she is! Now! Don't waste time!" He pushed past her and headed down the hall even though he had no clue where he was going.

Ann nodded and hit the print button. She glanced at Major and sent a smile down at him. "Hey, I know what can make you feel better. We can go by and buy you a toy," she stated, giving him a quick rub before retrieving all the posters that she had printed out. She turned to Dimitri and grabbed the leash, latching it to Major. "Ready to go?"

579Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:10 pm

squid.

squid.

The nurse quickly guided him to him room, and she handed him a sheet of paper. "The doctor wanted me to give you this. I'm not sure what it is though," she said before quickly leaving. Angel lied in the bed, looking just like she had when she was in the ambulance. A heart monitor was going beside her, but it was slower than normal. The breathing mask was off of her, but she had tubes all in her, keeping her alive. The note read: Mr. Sherwood, I would rather tell you this on paper rather than in person since it had been proven that you have a rather short fuse. Anyway, I am letting you know that your wife's chances of living are very slim, and we are not sure how long she will even stay alive. If she has anyone else who would like to see her, I suggest you bring them in soon.

Dimitri nodded in agreement when Ann mentioned getting the dog a toy. That sounded like a great idea! "I'm sure He's like that," he said, and he grabbed a stapler and the flyers before rushing out to his car. Yeah, he wanted to help the dog, but he also just wanted to keep him. He was just so cute.

580Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:18 pm

wills

wills

As Drake read the note, he felt as if his heart would break into two. No, two pieces didn't even begin to describe it. No, it felt as if his heart was going to break into a million pieces. He tore up the paper. He wasn't quite sure if it was due to the fact that the note felt bogus or if he just needed to get his frustration out somewhere. He was assuming the latter. He gripped Angel's hand and felt the betraying pricks of tears. Drake hadn't cried in years. No, Drake hadn't cried since his mother had died.

Ann trailed after Dimitri and helped Major into the car. Instead of getting into the back like she expected him too, he climbed right in the front, and right in her lap. He may be cute, but he weighed a ton! "Hurry, this dog is as heavy as he looks," she muttered as she managed to close the door.

581Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:28 pm

squid.

squid.

At this point, all of the doctors thought Angel was a goner. She was in horrible condition, and she had lost so much blood. She had used the last bit of her remaining energy to call Drake. But yet it seemed as if Drake was the one thing that gave her strength when nothing else could. The unthinkable happened. Angel opened her eyes and looked up at her husband.

Dimitri laughed a bit when Major jumped right on Ann's lap. "Alright, in the back boy. We love you, but you need to stay there for now," he said, and he petted his head. The dog sure did know his commands, and he seemed really nice. He didn't know how they got so lucky.

582Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 pm

wills

wills

Drake felt as if he had cried a river when in reality he was merely wiping away a tiny pool if that. He was in shock when Angel opened her eyes. For a minute, he didn't have any words. What could he say? He thought he had lost her forever. He gripped her hand tightly and leaned in to carefully hug her. "Angel, I am so glad you are okay," he whispered, sighing with relief.

Ann was shifting around and grunted as his paw dug into her stomach as he moved into the bag. She glanced back at him and stuck her tongue out at the dog. "You think it is funny, don't you?" she grumbled, and it was almost as if he seemed to smile back at her. Rolling her eyes, she faced forward then. "Wise guy."

583Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was confused at first. Where was she? She sure wasn't home. Why was Drake acting like he loved her all of a sudden? Last time she checked, he yelled at her every time she opened her mouth. He looked so...scared. Drake Sherwood never got scared. "Drake...what happened? Where am I?" she asked him quietly.

Dimitri had to let out a little laugh as he watched the two. "Okay, children. Let's get a move on," he said, and he looked through how many of the flyers they had. Well, it seemed like they had enough to cover the whole town. Maybe they would get the word around faster.

584Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and held her close, trying to dry up the tears in his eyes. "I don't know the details...but you must have gotten in an accident somehow. They said you were going to die, but I couldn't accept that. I couldn't afford to think that you were really gone," he whispered as he pulled away to look into her eyes. He hesitated before he whispered, "I am sorry, Angel. I know I am a mess, and I am a lot to deal with."

Ann rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "I am as old as you, D. So, if I am a child, then so are you," she stated, sticking her tongue out at him. She took half of the flyers and shifted them in her arms. "We have tape right?" she asked, glancing over at him expectantly. She glanced back at Major, who had made himself comfy and was now snoring up a storm.

585Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:10 am

squid.

squid.

Angel had to admit, she was a bit shocked at his works. She had gotten in an accident? How? She suddenly grew worried, and her heart rate on the monitor beside her picked up. "The kids? Where are the kids? I didn't have them with me, did I?" she asked him quickly. She could feel herself losing her breath from her panic, and she could feel herself getting weaker. She was gasping for breaths, trying to breathe evenly.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he shook his head. "Actually, I'm just a bit older," he said with a smirk. When she asked about the tape, he smirk even more and showed her the stapler. "Even better," he said, and he got out of the car, grabbing the leash. "You can sleep later, bud," he said to Major, and he rubbed his head.

586Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:22 am

wills

wills

"Angel, calm down! The kids are fine. They are at home," Drake told her, gripping her hand. "Don't start freaking out," he muttered before he let go of her hand and rubbed his face with the palm of his hands. "You don't need to make yourself worse than you already are, Angel," he continued after another moment, glancing over at her.

Ann frowned and shook her head. "A minute does not mean much, D. So, we may as well be the same age," she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. As he pulled out the stapler, she arched a brow. "How are we supposed to tape that to windows, D?" she stated before she climbed out of the car and closed the door behind her.

587Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:48 am

squid.

squid.

Angel finally managed to calm down when she heard that the kids were at home. She closed her eyes, but when she did, all she could think of was the crash. She quickly opened them, and she quickly reached for his hand. She bit her lip, and she looked over at Drake. "Y-you aren't mad at me, are you?" she asked him quietly. All he was probably thinking about was the money the hospital bill was going to cost.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, but he bit his lip when he mentioned taping them. He quickly went to the back, and he started to rummage through. After a few moments, he soon found tape. "A Boy Scout never comes unprepared," he said with a smile before getting out. "I have about everything and anything you can think of back there."

588Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:56 am

wills

wills

Drake gave her hand another small squeeze and shook his head at her question. "No, I'm not mad, Angel," he whispered softly, glancing over at her. The past few days had been wearing on him, and that's the time when he usually pushed people away. It made him feel comforted in a sense. He had basically been alone before Angel his entire life. It was even now still hard to accustom to. He pulled her into a small, gentle hug.

Ann laughed and shook her head at Dimitri. "If only you could pull my biology homework out of the bag...already done, of course," she stated with a laugh. She began to start stapling the posters to some posts. She glanced over at Dimitri and hesitated a moment. "I am sure you don't want to let him go...," she began, because she knew she felt the same way, "but my question is, if you don't, then why are we doing this?"

589Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:21 am

squid.

squid.

Angel managed a small smile when she heard him, and she hugged him back, even though it hurt her to do so. All she wanted was for her family to be happy again. "Drake...Dimitri asked me if we were splitting up. When I said no, Annalise told me I was lying. What do I do?" she asked him nervously. She didn't want her children to grow up and only remember fighting in their childhood.

Dimitri listened to her question, and he sighed to himself. "I know that it may not be the thing that we want to do, but it's the right thing to do. I know that if I had a dog like Major over here, I'd be bawling my eyes out if I lost him. A much as I want to keep him, the owner probably want him back more,' he said, but then an idea struck him. "What if we saved up some money and dog a dog?"

590Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:37 am

wills

wills

Drake dropped his gaze to the ground and sighed softly as he stared down at the floor. "I...I don't know, Angel," he whispered uncertainly. He didn't know what to do or how to fix it. He leaned back and stared up at the ceiling for a minute or two. "I will try to be better, Angel. I will even try to make it to one of Dimitri's games. Just...I've had a lot of stress going on."

Ann continued to staple posters to post and listened to his explanation. He knew what he meant, and she understand that they needed to do the right thing. At his suggestion, she paused and glanced over at him. "I don't know it dad would be up for it. It's not like he was too excited about this dog."

591Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Games Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 am

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip nervously, and she held him close to her. She didn't want him to leave her again. She smiled lightly at his words, and she nodded. "I think he'd like that," she said, and she took his hand, and she gave him a small smile. She was just glad to have him with her. And he wasn't yelling at her.

Dimitri shrugged, and he smirked. "He'll warm up to him, trust me," he said with a small smirk. He continued the tape the flyers and hand them to anyone that was walking by. He pet Major, and he smiled lightly. "Well get you home soon buddy," he said, and he looked down at the picture he took. He didn't want to let him go, but he would just have to deal with it.

592Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:35 am

wills

wills

Drake half smiled at her comment and nodded in agreement. He was sure that she was right. He planted a quick kiss on her cheek before leaning back slowly. "I'm sorry, Angel. I really am," he whispered after a long moment. He had screwed everything up that was for sure.

Ann arched a brow at that and continued her task of putting up the posters. She glanced down at Major, who was just following along after them, panting slightly. She smiled and returned her attention to Dimitri. "I am not quite sure dad will get that close to him. Besides, I bet he plotted to kill Hammy. He might have put bleach or something on his underwear," she said.

593Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:38 am

squid.

squid.

Angel shook her head, and she managed a soft smile. "You are insane if you think that you do. I do too. If I learn when to just be quiet, some hung wouldn't happen," she said, and she took right grip of his hand, struggling the breathe at this point. She was trying her best to stay awake as it was.

Dimitri thought about it, and she probably was right. "I think he will enjoy it. He needs something like that in his life," he said with a small smile, and he soon ran out of flyers. "Do you have any more? How long have we even been walking?" he asked. He was starting to wonder how far away he was from his car.

594Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:44 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed and dipped his head to stare down at his feet. He wished he could fix things, but it just wasn't that simple. He gave her hand a small squeeze before he glanced to her. He realized how tired she looked. He kissed her cheek and stood. "You should probably get some rest."

Ann glanced down at her watch to check the time. It was getting late, and she was running low on flyers anyway. "We should start heading back. Major looks pretty beat, and we both haven't even studied yet," she said with a long sigh. She turned and gently steered Major in the other direction to head back to Dimitri's car.

595Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at him, and she sighed to herself. She didn't really want to go to sleep, but it seemed that Drake was going to make her. "Fine, okay. If I have to," she said, but then she realized what she said, and she bit her lip. "Sorry. Maybe I should think before I speak," she said.

Dimitri sighed, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Maybe we can take our dinner upstairs and study then. We need to get some study time in," he said. He wasn't going to fail that test, no matter what. He needed to make a good grade in order to go to collage. Or at least a great collage.

596Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:27 pm

wills

wills

Drake frowned slightly and was about to make a snide remark before he remembered he needed to work on everything when it regarded Angel. "You don't have to do anything. It was just a suggestion." He stood and leaned down to kiss the top of her head. He glanced down at her once more and sighed. "I should probably get home to the kids. Please, try to rest," he whispered before he walked out.

Ann nodded in agreement and patted Major on the head. She didn't do nearly as well in school as Dimitri. Okay, scratch that. She did do decent, but most of her great grades were from her science classes. Science had always been sort of something natural for her, and she had always been interested in medicine and being a doctor. It hadn't been just a random childhood dream.

597Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was about to say something when he was about to leave, but he was gone before she could even say anything. She didn't want to be alone during the night. She needed someone by her side. She sighed before closing her eyes and trying to go to bed.

Dimitri soon came to the door, and he opened the door so Major could get in. He got in his side, and he glanced at the flyers he had left. There wasn't much left to them. "Maybe we will get a call sometime soon." he started the car, and he glanced down at his phone.

598Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:56 pm

wills

wills

Drake headed home and hurried inside where Jaycee was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels. "Thank you, Jaycee. For coming on such short notice. I will grab you som-" he began, but Jaycee simply shook her head. "Don't pay me, Drake. It is fine. I hope Angel gets better," she whispered as she gave him a quick hug. She knew her sister was probably even more worried about Angel, considering they had been best friends. "The kids should be in their rooms," she informed him before she left. Drake headed up the stairs and carefully opened the door to Dimitri's bedroom.

Ann hopped in and buckled up. At his comment, she slowly nodded and glanced back at Major. "It will be sad to see the guy go, but who knows. Maybe no one will come to claim him," she whispered. She knew it might be a long shot. Someone, somewhere was looking for this dog, and she knew they were probably worried sick.

599Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was in his bed, thinking about his mother. Where was she? Was she okay? He was getting more and more worried as the time went on. He bit his lip nervously, and he looked up hopefully when he heard the door, but he frowned a bit when he saw his father. "Where is mommy?" he asked.

Dimitri looked over at his sister, and he nodded. "For now, we need to get home and get to studying. Maybe Major will go to sleep in our room," he said. Well, that was if Drake even let him stay in the house. He probably wouldn, but he hated to leave him outside.

600Random Ideas  - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:26 pm

wills

wills

Drake tried not to seem too disappointed by Dimitri's reaction. It was his own fault, really. And he wouldn't be surprised if Dimitri hated him forever. He would probably even blame him for Angel being put into the hospital. "Dimitri," he began with a long sigh. "She was in an accident. But everything will be okay. She is just...hurt. Really bad."

Ann nodded in agreement and glanced back at Major, who was already making himself comfortable in the back seat. "Let's get going," she agreed as she leaned back. Studying wasn't something on her "most wanted to do" list, but she would have to deal with it for now. Besides, Major looked content with sleeping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum