Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:03 am

squid.

squid.

Angel gave her a small smile. "Just try, okay. School is almost over, and if you can at least get your grades up to a C I would be happy. I'll even pay you," she said. Doing that would also motivate her to get a better job. Maybe she could go back go being a pediatrician. She didn't keep her job very long after Drake died. She was always distracted and sad. She took a bite of the food, and she smiled at them lightly. "It's amazing. Better than I could have made it."

302Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:35 am

wills

wills

Ann didn't meet her gaze and just nodded. She knew it couldn't be too hard, but it definitely wouldn't be easy. A half of symesters worth of work missed wasn't going to be easy to bring up. She shoveled a bite of food into her mouth and shrugged. Being a nurse seemed to run in her blood. She wanted to be a nurse, not a pediatrian like her mother, but an actual nurse who worked on surgeries and everything. She doubted she would get along with kids well like her mother anyway. "I think you are exaggerating it a bit mom," she murmured in response to her compliment.

303Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave them a small smile, and she took a bite of her food. "I'm not. You guy know how bad my cooking is," she said with a small laugh, and she contined to eat. Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he shook his head. "No, you are exaggerating. You had a lot of this cooked already," he said. Angel rolled her eyes. "Why won't you just let me complement you too," she said with a laugh, and she glanced out the window as she ate. Hopefully things would get better than they were.

304Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat, having lost most of her appetite. She still felt pretty down, even though she had made up with her mom, and she still had the urge to defile the boy's house. It wasn't an urge; it was a plan. She was going to do it whether it was a good idea or not. It was just Ann. "Compliments are overrated, mom," Ann joked before she pretended to glance at the time. "If I plan on getting my grades up, I better start cracking open the books," she said as she stood.

305Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled at Ann lightly, glad she was at least getting ok to her work. "Okay. Don't stay up too late studying though!" she called, and she soon finished her food. "You can go on and get your homework done. I'll clean everything up. Thank you for fixing dinner with Ann," she said, and she kissed his head. Dimitri have his mother a small shrug. "It wasn't much," he said, and he soon headed up stairs to his room, going to work on his homework.

306Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:50 pm

wills

wills

Ann closed her door quietly behind her and waited a couple of minutes before she dumped the contents out of her schoolbag and started piling it high with supplies. She slid her window open - luckily she had mastered this time and again- before she dropped her bag down onto the ground. She threw one leg over the side and glanced back at her door before she carefully dropped down to the ground. "I guess if I learned one thing about that stupid book I had to read in English, it was sneaking out," she whispered under her breath.

307Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen was sitting in his driveway on his motorcycle. He grabbed his phone and quickly called Ann. "Yo, Sherwood, what are you doin' tonight? The old man is giving me crap again," he said, and he turned his keys. "You going to that party? I might, I don't know. He'll probably kill me if I come home drunk one more time," he said with a small sigh. He was a bit surprised that he hadn't crashed yet, but it was just a matter of time.

308Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:09 pm

wills

wills

Ann cursed when her ringtone started going off. She checked over her shoulder, glad no one seemed to have caught on. She then answered and briskly walked towards her car. "Aspen, you have horrible timing," she muttered in response as she eased her car door open. She paused, thinking over his question. "Well, I was planning on going to the party. But I have a change of plans. Are you going to join? I mean, the party won't be any fun without me," she said with a smirk. She and Aspen had a thing...a thing where they made out but weren't a couple. Most people called it "friends with benefits." But Ann wasn't even sure if they were really friends. They were more like buddies. Buddies with benefits sounded better anyway.

309Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't help but chuckle when he heard her. "I've heard worse, but I can agree," he said, and he listened to her closely. He could work with her. Besides, she was right. Without her to make out with, why would he have fun? No one could kiss like Ann. She had this delicacy to her that none of the other girls had, and he loved it. "Alright Sherwood, I'll join you. This better be fun, and I am expecting a make out session," he added with a smirk, and he leaned against his bike. "You gonna pick me up?"

310Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:43 pm

wills

wills

"Maybe, Ledger, after we get this work done. I have only so much time on my hands," Ann replied as she started her car. She tried not to cringe as it roughed to life. Her car wasn't much better than Dimitri's truck, and it surely wasn't quieter. She pulled out of the drive and held her phone to her ear. "Yeah, be there in a few," she answered before she hung up and sped down the road. She knew she would more than likely get caught, but she had a legitimate excuse. Besides, she wasn't going out drinking...tonight. She stopped at Aspen's house and leaned over to open the car door. "Ready?"

311Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen turned his motorcycle off, but he grabbed his keys and smiled when he saw Ann. He got in the passenger seat, and he smiled over at her. "Hey, Babe," he said, and he kissed her softly before getting comfortable. "You ready to go? What are we doing? I am a little curious. It isn't like you to skip a party," he daid, and he couldn't help but smirk. Ann wouldn't miss a party without a good reason. She had something up her sleeve, and it was going to be something good. "I'm sure you can make time for a make out session, Ann. I know how much you love them," he stated with a smirk.

312Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and pulled out of the driveway the moment he got into the car. "I thought we agreed to stick to last names, Ledger. First names on a good day," she replied sarcastically. She already knew where to go, considering Lindi's boyfriend had plenty of parties of his own. She was sure Lindi didn't know about that either. "That's true," Ann agreed, which was rare. But she was never one to pass up on a party. "But I will cut to the chase. Lindi's boyfriend, you remember him right? Well that douche of a guy decided it was a good idea to gang up on Dimitri," she said. A slow sly smirk slipped onto her face. "And no one is going to get away with hurting my brother," she stated. At Aspen's last comment, she muttered, "I don't think I'm the only one buddy."

313Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't help but laugh at her words, and he rolled his eyes. "Oh come on. You need something other than last names all the time, and saying Sherwood fifty times a day is a mouthful," he said, and he gave her a playful push. He would wall her whatever he wanted. It was even better if she hated the nickname. He listened to her as she explained what they were going to do, and he smiled brightly. "Great! I always hated that guy. His parties sucked, and he was always a jerk. This is going to be good," he said. At her last comment, he smirked. "Oh, I love them, Annie."

314Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 pm

wills

wills

"It isn't that long, Aspen," Ann muttered in response as she drove. Sometimes Aspen was a pain in the arse, and then the other times he was pretty cool, which was normally the times when they were making out. Although they weren't much of anything relationship wise, she would probably punch any other girl tried to get with Aspen; Aspen was her make out pal, after all. There was also a part of her that liked Aspen, just a little bit. Not that she would ever admit that. "Yeah, he is a jerk," she agreed as she parked the car. "Which is why this guy is going to have a very bad day when he makes up in the morning," she continued with a grin. "And you know I hate that nickname, Aspy," she muttered before she grabbed the backpack.

315Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smirked, and he was about to make another comment, but then she stopped the car. He got out and looked over at her. "If I may ask, what exactly are we going to do to this guy?" he asked her curiously. When it came to her family, Ann meant business, so it was going to be something huge. He couldn't wait! He couldn't help but chuckle when she spoke. "See, that is why I love using it," he said, and he kissed her softly before leaning on her car. "Some on, tell me what you have in store."

316Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 pm

wills

wills

Ann smirked and opened up her backpack as carefully as she could manage. It was piled to the stop with everything she had packed away. "I am trusting you with the hair removal cream. Switch out his shampoo for that, and be very quiet. I have some old tricks in the book too," she continued. She pulled out the whip cream and the feather. "And my personal favorite," she continued as she pulled out a razor. "If I shave off one eyebrow, he was two options. A) shave off the other so his face doesn't look stupid or b) draw another back on and look like a freak. She then pulled out sharpies and spray paint. "Aspen, how good are you at graffiti?"

317Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen had a devious smile on his face as he listened to her speak, and he quickly grabbed the hair removal cream. "I didn't know that this was even a thing. Holy crap! I can't even pronounce half the ingredients. I don't think I would trust it, but that makes it perfect," he said with a smirk. He listened to her, and he gave her his sassiest look, putting a hand on his hip. "Honey, Annie, my graffiti is the best around. Trust me," he said with a smirk. Oh, this was going to be a very fun night.

318Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 pm

wills

wills

"Neither did I," Ann replied with a smirk. "But it sure does work," she continued as she zipped up her bag. She was looking forward to this. Not only was she getting revenge, but it would be an adventure. Ann didn't pass up on adventures. She couldn't hold back a laugh as his reply and nodded before handing him the spray paint. "Good. I think his car could use a little bit of...pizzazz," she said with a wicked grin. "Let's go," she continued before she lead the way around the house. She tried the window and smirked when she noticed it was unlocked. Silly, silly boy.

319Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smirked at her idea, and he nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me," he aid, and he quickly followed her inside, although it was a rather tight squeeze to get in for him. Sometimes he wished he was as slender as a girl. He slowly walked to his bathroom, and he quietly started to replace his shampoo with the hair remover. Oh, this was going to be some sweet, sweet revenge. "This is for kicking me out of that party because your crush liked me and not you," he whispered to himself as he poured it in.

320Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:26 am

wills

wills

Ann went right to work. Good thing she also had experience sneaking into places she shouldn't be in. "Maybe one should rethink their priorities before one decides bullying my brother is a wise idea," she said with a smirk. She pulled out the razor and carefully shaved off one eyebrow. "....Nope...he doesn't look any better," she whispered under her breath. She took out the whip cream and sprayed it on his hand before she proceeded to spray it all around his head. "Have a goodnight, because you won't in the morning," she whispered before she headed for the window again.

321Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:44 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smirked, and he soon fi is he's putting the hair remover in the shampoo bottle. He followed Ann out of the window, and he then grabbed the spray paint. "Now it's time for the artwork," he said with a smirk before he grabbed an ugly green color and started to work. Soon after he was finished, it looked like his car had gotten a new paint job. "Can't forget the yellow stripes," he said with a smirk before he grabbed a yellow and started to paint it.

322Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 am

wills

wills

Ann stood back to let Aspen do his work since graffiti wasn't her forte. She dropped everything back into her backpack and checked the time. They were in and out of there in ten minutes; it would be record time, if Ann had ever done this before. "Good job, Aspen," she said with a smirk as she pulled out her car keys. She was very pleased with herself. They had actually gotten away with it! "We better get going before we are caught," she added quietly.

323Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:01 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled as he looked down at his work, and a nodded. "It looks good to me," he said, and he out the spray paint in her backpack before he got in the car and waited for Ann. "I think this one is a new record. I'm very proud of us, Annie," he said with a smirk. "Now, I think you know what is next," he said with a smirk clear on his face. Now came his favorite part of the mission.

324Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 am

wills

wills

Ann slipped into the car after him and threw her backpack in the back of her car. She was so happy that she disregarded when he called her 'Annie'. "We did a good job," she agreed with a grin. At Aspen's next comment, she smirked and asked, "Go for ice cream? I could really use some right now." She then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. She paused a moment before she leaned forward and kissed him. She abruptly pulled away a second later however. "Thank you, for helping. I don't say that often, so take it when you can get it," she muttered, smirking.

325Random Ideas  - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:41 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled down at her, and he was about to kiss her back, but thm she pulled away. He couldn't help but chuckle at her words. "Well I enjoyed it. At least this time my old man won kill me for coming home drunk. I'll just be late," he said, and he kissed her softly. He wasn't really sure how he felt about her. She was so beautiful and different than other girls. It confused him really. He wasn't sure what to think. I guess we could go get some ice cream too. It might be all my money though. I might have lost my job. I sort of need another one. I don't have money to buy my cigarettes. Annie, I haven't taken a drag in two days...two!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum