Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:00 am

squid.

squid.

Riley couldn't help but he a bit happy when she answered. "Hey. We just wanted to check in with you. If you want to, you can see Dimitri. He's still passed out, but I think he's getting better," she said, and she waited for a response. She was hoping that she would come, but then again, if she wanted to see him, wouldn't she be there with Ann and her? She hated this for everyone to be honest. She just wished that it was simpler.

52Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:10 am

wills

wills

Lindi rose her brows and bit down on her lip. Sure, she was a bit upset with Dimitri. But they all made mistakes, and she was worried about him. Also, she was already sure he got an earful from Drake. "I will be over in a few," she said finally before hanging up. She got in her car and drove to Ann's house. Once she had parked, she knocked on the door and gave Ann a quick hug once she opened it. "Hey you guys," she greeted, glancing at the ground. "How bad was it?"

53Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:14 am

squid.

squid.

Riley let out a breath as she made it clear that she wasn't too horribly mad at him. "See you soon," she said before putting her phone up. Sure enough, a few minutes later, the door bell rang. She went to go get it, but Ann beat her to it. As she asked how bad it was, she tried not to make it look so bad. "I would say pretty bad. He woke up, yelled at Drake, and then passed out again. Poor kid just didn't know what he was getting into," he said.

54Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 am

wills

wills

Sighing, Lindi sat down on the edge of the couch. "Should I wait until he wakes up to go see him?" she asked Riley after a moment. She wasn't sure if her going in there and trying to talk to him would go well. If things didn't go well with Drake, she didn't want to interfere until he woke up himself. As much as she wanted to scold him, she knew it probably wasn't a good idea either. He already knew, and he had heard it all already. Also, it only ended up with him passing out again.

55Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:03 am

squid.

squid.

Riley got up, and she started to fix Lindi some coffee. "I would wait if I were you. Once he wakes up, you can see him while Drake is on his way back over here," she said, and she handed Lindi the coffee. "You got off this one easy. You get the kid who doesn't know how much is too much. I have the idiot who doesn't know how to watch over someone and makes sure that they don't get drunk," she said with a small sigh, sipping her own coffee.

56Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:02 pm

wills

wills

Lindi took the coffee and said a thank you before taking a long sip. "That works for me," she agreed with a nod. She wanted to talk with Dimitri, nonetheless. She wanted to be sure he was all right. She cracked a small smile at Riley's comment and shook her head. Ann piped in, "Nor do you have the idiot who just likes to spend his time partying, so watching over someone else is the last thing on his mind." Lindi sighed once more; well, they had points. "Yeah...I can't believe he even agreed to go...especially with those two," she muttered, sighing.

57Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley laughed a bit at Ann when she piped into the conversation. "True. It just terrifies me to think of what could have happened. He was probably drunk enough to think that any brunette was me," she said with a small sigh, and she closed her eyes. When Lindi spoke, she shook her head. "Knowing Aspen and Dominic, Dimitri was probably drug out of his room. Once they got there, he probably let the alcohol do the thinking for him."

58Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:16 pm

wills

wills

Ann nodded and let out a small sigh. "It is a bit unsettling to think of it thag way," she replied, shaking her head. She rested her elbows on her knees. She just wish they wouldn't have done it or would have done it more responsibly. Lindi dropped her gaze to the ground. "And they didn't even tell us about it?" she muttered. If they were going to do it, they should have at least told someone. If they would have known, they could have looked after them.

59Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley sighed, and she took a few sips of her coffee, trying to calm herself down. She was terrified and angry and sad all at the same time. She honestly wanted to hate Dominic. Drake probably hated her now, no matter how nice he was about the whole thing. "I can't believe they would do that," she said quietly, and she bit her lip. "How could anyone be so stupid as to do that?" she asked angrily.

60Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:20 pm

wills

wills

Lindi stared down into the coffee mug. She understood that Riley was upset, and she was herself. But she knew that everyone made stupid decisions. No one was perfect one hundred percent of the time. She just hoped that all of them learned from the decision. She sighed and said, "It was a stupid mistake. But that was what it was at the end of the day. A mistake." She paused and clasped her hands together. "Hopefully they realize that too."

61Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:18 pm

squid.

squid.

{do you want to start the next idea?

62Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:10 am

wills

wills

{if you would like to, that would be great!!

63Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 am

squid.

squid.

{I'll start

Dimitri was finally finished with his day. He was an intern for a rather rude woman, but he didn't say anything about her. At least not to her face. He was supposed to be learning, but all he ever did was get her coffee from the store next door, and she went totally ballistic if he got the wrong thing. She had finally decided to give him work this time, but it was huge task. He had told his father that he was going to be late anyway. He got in the elevator and pushed a button.

64Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:39 am

wills

wills

Lindi packed up her things for the day and smiled in satisfaction. So, she didn't have the best job one could have. She was on the bottom of the totem pole, and she was fairly new, but she had her mom to thank for even having the job. If her mother hadn't been a boss, she would still be working at a retail store down the street. So, it was at least a step up. She stepped onto the elevator and pressed the button before she glanced at Dimitri. She had seen him around. "Hey," she greeted simply to be polite.

65Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:46 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked up as the door open, and he gave the girl a small smile. "Hi," he said awkwardly, and he mentally cursed himself. Why did he have to be so weird! He hated it! He couldn't speak to anyone without messing up his words and sounding insane. He glanced down at his phone when he got a text from his dad. He sighed and ran a hand through his already messed up hair. He probably did that at least fifteen times during his job. He hated it. He glanced over at he girl once more, but he couldn't look away. She was so beautiful. He knew that he had seen her around work, and he had even seen her at school before. Wow, she was pretty. He looked away and bit his lip. Then the unthinkable happened. The elevator stopped, and the lights went out.

66Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:58 am

wills

wills

Lindi sent a smile in return to Dimitri; he seemed sweet, even though he was a bit awkward. She glanced down at her phone to see a text from her mother. She quickly replied, telling her she was leaving work and she should be home shortly. She could almost feel Dimitri looking at her, and she would have said something had the elevator not shut down. "No. Crap, no, no, no," she muttered under her breath, slamming her finger down on a button. But it was no use, the elevator was going to budge and to make matters worse, the lighters were out. She pressed her forehead against the wall of the elevator. "So, uh, come here often?"

67Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:06 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was obviously panicking. He was so awkward, and he was trapped inside an elevator with a real girl! A girl! It would be his luck that he just had to go to the bathroom and ended up peeing his pants. He pulled out his phone and was about to send a text, but there was no service. "Oh my gosh," he said quietly, and he put his phone down. This was just his luck. Wen Lindi spoke, he was glad that the lights were off because he was sure that his face was red as a tomato.

68Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:21 am

wills

wills

Lindi pressed the buttons helplessly one last time but it was pointless. She was stuck. On an elevator. With a guy she barely knew. In the dark. She wouldn't think it could get any worse until she realized that on top of all that, there was no service. She mentally groaned and slid down to the floor. "Well, this is just great," she muttered. Of course, Dimitri was attractive, and on normal circumstances, she may not mind being trapped in a confined space with a cute guy. But an elevator? She spoke after another moment. "I am Lindi."

69Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:28 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri quickly grabbed his phone, and he put the flashlight on it. H started to look through the satchel that he always carried. He pulled out a box of watches and a few glow sticks. "Oh, um, I'm Dimitri," he said awkwardly. He popped the glow stick, and he started to shine. He handed it to Lindi. "Here," he said with a small smile. "Boy Scouts always come prepared," he said with a small laugh, and he took the box of matches before lighting one. He then grabbed a portable charger he had. "If your phone batter gets low and we somehow manage to get a signal, you can use this."

70Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:37 am

wills

wills

Lindi leaned back and watched Dimitri as he looked through his satchel. Well, some light was better than none. "Nice to meet you," she said with a half smile. Though, it would have been better that they met on other circumstances. But maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she may think. She took the glow stick and half smiled. "Thanks," she said and laughed along with him at his comment. "You were a Boy Scout?" she inquired, arching a brow. As he brought out the portable charger, she could barely hide a smile. "Okay, good. You have everything someone could need in that, don't you?"

71Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave the girl a small smile. "Nice to meet you too," he said, and he reached out his hand for a shake. This was probably the worst possible time for him to meet a girl. He was shy and awkward and it was dark. Ugh, why did this have to happen! When she asked that he was a boy scout, he gave her a shy smile and a nod. "Yeah. I was for a while until it was considered 'uncool,'" he said. He wasn't going to mention that he was bullied for it. He was bullied for everything. His glasses, until he finally got contact, his hair, his awkwardness. Everyone said that high school would get better, but that was a total lie. "Yeah, I guess I do," he said with a smile. "I even have a Starbucks gift card in here."

72Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:42 pm

wills

wills

Lindi smiled slightly back and shook Dimitri's hand when he held it out. Dimitri seemed so sweet, that was for sure. At least she wouldn't have to worry about being stuck with a psychopath. "Uncool?" she repeated with an arched brow. "I think it is pretty cool. Saved our butts. I would rather not be stuck in complete darkness," she replied with a shrug. "Besides, you shouldn't worry about what others think. I mean, who will be the one laughing at the end of the day if there was a dangerous storm and the power was out or something like that? You would know what to do," she stated, cracking a smile. When he mentioned the gift card, she smirked and said, "Yeah, just about everything."

73Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled at her when she spoke. That was honestly the best thing that he had heard. "Thanks, Lindi. It really helps, you know. No one has ever told me that. Well, no one outside of my family. I thought they were just saying it because they were my family," he said, and he glanced at the ground. He was really starting to like this Lindi girl. He remember how he used to have a huge crush on her. Her boyfriend that the time caught him staring and beat him up. He shivered at the memory. That goodness he was out of there. He smiled and handed the giftcard to her. "You want it?"

74Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:59 pm

wills

wills

Lindi grinned over at him, even though she doubted he could see very well. As he spoke, she shrugged and replied with, "I always wanted to be a Girl Scout. I thought I would be pretty great at selling the cookies." She shook her head and continued, "But my mom wanted me to be on a dance team, so I did what she wanted me to do." She shrugged her shoulders and cracked a half smile. When he handed over the gift card, she took it and said, "How about we use it together since it is yours?"

75Random Ideas  - Page 3 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smile down at her as he listened to her. "You know, you shouldn't let her hold you back form something that you really want to die. Besides, I'd buy some cookies from you," he said with a small laugh, and he knew that it sounding like nothing more than a stupid pickup line. When she suggested using it together, he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I like that idea," he said, and he looked down at his phone. His dad was probably worried sick about him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum