Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:40 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and stuffed her things into her backpack before sitting down at the foot of the bed. "Dimitri, to get along with girls, you actually have to do this crazy thing called...talking to them," she stated, then paused. "And I don't count," she insisted, before pausing once more. "And neither does mom." When Dimitri mentioned treats, Major's ears perked up, and his tail began to wag slowly.

Holding his baby girl wrapped tightly in a bundle of blankets, Drake couldn't help but smile. There were only a few people in his life who ever made him this happy. More importantly, there were only three girls who had ever made him that happy. One, was his mother. Drake had loved his mother more than anyone - well, before he met Angel that is. He had been devastated when she had died. The next was, of course, Angel. She had made him whole, and she was the missing puzzle piece in his life. And now, finally, his baby girl. He turned to Angel, who was holding Dimitri. "Our kids...," he began, smiling, "are pretty good looking." He was happy; well, that was until she came dropping in. Literally. She dropped in. "Ooof!" complained Maria, who had landed flat on her butt. "Still not quite fit for flying," she grumbled before she stood upright. "Now, Drake, Angel. I am here to....give a little gift to your children."

627Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was a bit sad when she shot down his first option, but them his eyes lit up as he thought of a second one, but she soon shot that one down too. "Okay, I can see how mom wouldn't really count, but I think you do. I mean, I talk to you a lot," he said, and he glanced at Major when he perked up. "Someone looks happy about that," he said with a smile.

Angel was holding her little Dimitri in his arms, smiling up at Drake. "Yeah, they are. Little Ann is going to grow up to be so beautiful, and Dimitri, he's going to be very handsome. I can already tell he is going to be something special." She jumped wen something came flying through the window, and her eyes widened when she saw Maria. "You would think by now she would learn how to fly," she muttered, and she sighed to herself. "Maria, it is very sweet of you to want to give our children a gift, but I don't think they need one," she said, and she bit her lip. Maria's gifts were always the best gifts.

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "But I am your sister, Dimitri. Your twin. We shared the womb for crying out loud. How much closer can we get?" she stated before sighing. "So no, I don't count," she replied before dropping her gaze to Major, who was now sitting up. He let out a bark and nudged Dimitri. "Well, you've done it now. He is just going to keep bothering you until you give him something."

Maria crossed her arms over her chest, catching the comment Angel said but decided not to pay attention to it. Instead, she muttered, "Nonsense. Every child deserves a little...gift from me. I mean, I like to think I am a pretty good gift giver myself," she said with a grin. Drake frowned and opened his mouth to object. Yet, Maria muttered, "Ah, ah, ah. Don't start with me Drake Sherwood." She carefully took Ann, who was sound asleep. "Such a beautiful child...definitely beautiful enough to be just like, well, me." Before Drake could try to object - again, Maria stated, "I give you the gift of being a fairy." After handing Ann back to Drake, she turned and said, "Now, let me see the other child."

629Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Nah, you're good xD I think they are fine Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:15 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he pushed her lightly. "Oh shut up. Just because I don't usually talk to girls doesn't mean I never have," he said, but he knew that it was true. He had always had a thing for this one girl, but she didn't count. He never had a chance with her. At her words about Major, he sighs to himself and grabbed his wallet. "Fine, but you are coming with me to the store," he said with a small smirk.

Angel looked over at Drake nervously as Maria gave Annalise her "gift." When she asked for Dimitri, the boy started crying in his mothers arms. "Maria, maybe one gift is enough. It is very sweet of you, but really, I don't think that they need it," she said, and she looked over at Drake nervously. She really did hope that Maria would go. She already ruined Ann.

630Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow and stated, "Are you sure about that Dimitri?" She smirked before she continued, "Last time I checked, a girl could ask for a pencil and you would probably be red as a tomato." As he said that she had to go with him, she huffed and stood. "You know, you could ask me pretty, pretty please go with you," she muttered sarcastically.

Maria shook her head and muttered, "Nonsense, honey. I can't gift one child and leave the other out. That is like giving one dog a bone and another a piece of coal. Now hand him over." She took Dimitri in her arms and attempted to shush him. "Child, calm down so I can give you a gift," she muttered. When he didn't, however, she muttered, "I give you the gift of obedience. Now, please be quiet."

631Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:57 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at her, and he rolled his eyes. "It isn't that simple. You can't just give someone a pencil. I can't just talk to people like that," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. He looked down at Major. "Oh Annie, you are my sister. I usually don't need to say please since you are so sweet," he said in reply.

Angel shook her head, and she looked up at Maria. This was a horrible idea! She glanced at Drake, hoping he could do something. As the gift was made, Dimitri stopped crying almost immediately. Angel's eyes widened, and she quickly shook her head. "No! No, Maria, this is a horrible gift. People could use him! Get rid of it!" she demanded in a panicked voice, and she looked over at Drake. This couldn't be happening.

632Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:05 am

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and let out a long sigh. "Again, I wonder how we are even related," she muttered. Ann was rather outgoing compared to Dimitri. As he continued, she arched a brow. "Sweet. Yeah, that's what people usually call me," she muttered. She stood and grabbed Major's leash. "All right, let's go then."

Maria scoffed and shook her head. "Nonsense! It is a wonderful gift. So unless you are tree limbs in place of your arms, I think you should be grateful for an obedient child," she muttered. Drake frowned and muttered, "Maria, please. Just reconsider." Maria shook her head as she handed the baby back. "A gift is a gift. Now, look at the time. I have to go." And within an instant, she was gone.

633Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:28 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at his sister, and he smiled. "You are the best sister a guy could ask for," he said, and he checked how much money he had in his wallet. "I probably have enough for dog food and some treats. Enough to last us a little bit," he said, and he started to his car.

Angel tried to stop Maria, but she was gone before she could do anything. "This can't be happening," she said with her eyes wide. She began to think of what all the horrible curse could do. "Drake, what are we going to do? Someone could really hurt Dimitri if they found out about this," she said. The gift could be used for good and bad intentions.

634Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:39 am

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Of course I am," she replied with a simple hair flip. Standing, she followed Dimitri out the door with Major in tow. She let Major into the car before getting in herself. "I hope it doesn't start raining again," she whispered, letting out a long sigh. That definitely couldn't end well.

Drake closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. "I don't know, Angel. I don't know," he replied after a long moment. He just wasn't a miracle worker. He didn't know what they could do. "No one can find out about it. No one will find out about it. We just have to make sure no one knows," he whispered finally after a moment.

635Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:12 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded in agreement with her. "Maybe mother nature will be kind to us," he said, and he started the car, heading for the store. "Maybe we could even buy him a toy or two that way he isn't lonely when he is home alone," he said with a smile, and he looked back at Major. Maybe he wouldn't be too sad.

{le timeskip
Dimitri was on his way home one day from shopping at the market. He hated going each time since usually some peddler would tell him to buy something, and he was of course compelled to do what he was told. He hated his so called gift. He was usually skip school because he was afraid of other kids finding out about his secret. His sister on the other had got the cooler gift. She was able to do spells and fly and everything else. She was probably out with her boyfriend right now! His closest friends were his parents. He pulled up the good on his cloak as he started to carry his supplies back home.

636Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:22 am

wills

wills

Ann sighed as she leaned back in her seat. "Yeah, I hope he will do okay on his own," she whispered, sighing. With them, Major seemed fine most of the time. But she wasn't quite sure how he would act alone. She reached back and petted Major lightly. "Poor guy. He seems so...homesick."

Lindi gripped the brick wall and glanced the distance down. She had been scaling the wall for a good ten minutes, and her window was only three floors up! Why was this so difficult? She judged the distance before she decided to take her chances. She landed on her butt, but she was sure she was home free! She headed around the garden and peeked around, but of course a guard spotted her. "Cursed," she muttered before she took off on a run. Good thing her mother taught her how to not only walk but run in heels. She lifted the skirt of her dress slightly, lest she trip and fall; then she would be right back where she started. It wasn't until she crashed into a boy that she actually stopped and fell onto her butt....again. "Ow!" she muttered on impulse. Her eyes widened when she heard the shouts of guards and the horses galloping their way. "Hurry, get down!" she said before she ducked and hid behind a rock.

637Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:59 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri glanced down at Major, and he offered him a small smile. "Yeah, he does. Maybe he will get better once we find his home," he said, as he soon came to the store. "Alright, let's get going. We need to find you some food and get out of here quick," he said.

Dimitri was getting closer to home. It was the one part about going to get food that he liked. He was alone and no one could bother him. Well, that didn't last long. Soon he felt a force hit him, and he toppled to the ground. He muttered something before trying to get up, but of course, a command was spoken. "Not again!" he muttered as he was forced to get on the ground. All he wanted to do was do what he wanted for a change. He didn't want to follow orders.

638Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:14 pm

wills

wills

Ann hopped out of the car and tugged Major out as well. "So much for studying. I never realized a dog could be so much work," she murmured, patting Major lightly on the head. She lead the way inside and began to look through everything. "What do you think he even likes, Dimitri?"

Lindi was breathing heavily. She spared a glance at Dimitri and muttered, "Don't just sit there, hide!" She grabbed him by the wrist to tug him behind the rock. She peeked up as the guards ran past. She could barely catch her breath. She waited a minute or so more before she brushed off her dress and slowly stood. "Oh, mom is going to have a stroke," she cursed under her breath. It was the third dress she soiled that week in her little...adventures she went on.

639Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri thought about it for a moment. "I don't really know what he would like. Maybe we need to just pick something and see if he really likes it. The same with food. Or maybe they even have samples," he said.

Dimitri looked over at the girl. She sure didn't look like a commoner like him. She looked so proper, and so exactly would the guards be after her. "What are you doing here? Who are you?" he asked, and he grabbed some of the things that had fallen from his bag. "I guess I can salvage some of this," he muttered as he tried to clean off what had fallen. His father would be horribly mad at him when he heard that he had dropped some of the things. He glanced at the girl once more. She was so strange.

640Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann gave it some thought before she nodded with agreement and lead the way through the store. "What about this one? It is bacon flavored," she said, picking up one of the random bags of treats. She glanced to Major to see how he felt about it. Major was sniffing around at all the food.

Lindi managed to brush away most of the dirt, but it wouldn't be enough to go unnoticed by her mother. At his questions, she opened her mouth then closed it again. Crossing her arms over her chest, she muttered, "I could ask the same thing, you know." She clasped her hands together and made sure no one was around before she turned back to him. "I never met anyone who didn't know who I was," she commented, mildly curious. Everyone knew who the princess was, especially considering she was the heir to the throne.

641Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked at the treat that she picked up, and he looked over them. "I think they would work. What about you, Major?" he asked, and he chuckled a he watched him. He seemed to love all of the good that was there.

Dimitri could help but give her an odd look. She expected him to know who she was. He quickly looked at the ground nervously. He never did talk to girls, and this one was the most beautiful one he had ever met. "I,uh, don't get to go out often. It's sort of a curse you could say," he said with a shy smile, and he put the good I his cloak back up. "Why exactly were they chasing you?"

642Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:47 pm

wills

wills

Ann glanced down at Major, who was wagging his tail happily. "I think he agrees," she said with a smirk before she tugged him along and began to look for some toys. "I don't think squeaky toys would be a good idea. I don't think dad would like him anymore than he already does if we got him one of those."

Lindi arched a brow at his comment; he sure was odd. "I couldn't agree more," she muttered, huffing. She couldn't leave the castle without being heavily guarded, or at least in her parents' case. There were plenty of people who wanted to assassinate the royal family, and they wanted to assassinate her in-particular because she was the future queen. At Dimitri's next question, she sighed and muttered, "I escaped the palace, which I am not supposed to do unless I am heavily guarded or I have an event I am supposed to go to."

643Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded in agreement when she talked about the squeaking toy. "Dad would kill us if we got one," he said, and he gave her a small smile before he started to look at all of the toys that they had. He chuckled as he picked up a toy baseball. "Remember when I used to play?"

Dimitri listened to, but then he realized. His eyes widened, and he looked up at her. "Holy crap, you're the princess," he said, and he was about to bow, but he tripped over his long cloak. He fell on the ground, muttering a few words under his breath. "That was supposed to happen," he said, blushing. He was about to say something else, but then he heard a voice from behind them. "Dimitri Sherwood? Is that you?" Aspen asked as he walked along the trail. He ran a hand through his rather long hair, and Dimitri rolled his eyes. "Why hasn't my sister cut your hair yet?" he muttered.

644Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:34 pm

wills

wills

Ann couldn't help but smirk, nodding in agreement with him. They were probably already in trouble for even bringing the dog home. But with a squeaky toy? Not a chance. When Dimitri held up the baseball, she smiled and nodded. She remembered. "Yeah, you weren't too shabby."

Lindi couldn't help but hide a smile when Dimitri fell. "Here, let me help you up," she said, taking his hand to pull him up. When she heard a voice, she immediately tensed. But she relaxed once she found that it wasn't a guard. She rose her brows as Aspen spoke to Dimitri. "Now who is this?" she asked, glancing around. She would be found soon enough anyway, but she would like to hold on to as much freedom as she can muster. "And please, try not to be so...loud. I kind of...don't want the guards to find me."

645Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiles lightly at her words, and he gave her a half hug. "Thanks. You know, you weren't too bad at soccer either," he said, and he started to look at the other toys. "Maybe we could get him a raw hide bone," he said.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes at Aspen. Oh how he hated him. "Aspen, maybe now isn't the best time," he said, but Aspen smirked as he looked over at Lindi. Well, you see, Dimitri here is a good friend of mine, and I'm dating his beautiful sister," he said, and he gave her a bow,"your highness," he ended. Dimitri sighed, and he shook his head. "Maybe I should get going. It was nice meeting you," he said.

646Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:07 pm

wills

wills

Ann cracked a half smile and shrugged her shoulders. "Soccer was fun. I would go back to it if I weren't in cheerleading," she murmured before she looked throughout the toys. There wasn't too much to choose from that wouldn't have their father climbing up the wall. At Dimitri's suggestion, she nodded. "That works."

Lindi listened to Aspen's words and glanced from Dimitri to Aspen and back again. "I see," she whispered before she glanced once more at Dimitri when he spoke again. "Uh, yeah. Of course. Have a nice day, uh, Dimitri," she whispered, nodding once and biting down slightly on her bottom lip. She possibly had enough adventure for one day anyway.

647Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled when she agreed, and he nodded a bit edited picking them up and adding a small bag of the bacon flavored treats and the baseball toy. "Now on to the food," he said a he started on to the isle that held all the food.

Dimitri smiled lightly, and he waved before heading home with Aspen right beside him. "So where is your sister? Is she home? How did you even meet the princess?" he asked him curiously. Dimitri sighed, and he pulled his good over once more, trying to block him out. "Now is not the time for petty questions, Aspen." Aspen smirked and rolled his eyes. "Such big words for a man who can't afford a simple vest for his tunic. Honestly, you look like a pirate," he said with a smirk.

648Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:07 pm

wills

wills

Ann nodded in agreement and followed him towards the food aisle with Major in tow. She looked at all the different types of dog food and glanced to Dimitri. "Is it worth getting a big bag? I mean, who knows, maybe dad would like a dog after this one," she said uncertainly.

It was only a few seconds after Aspen mentioned her that Ann dropped in. She grunted in complaint when she landed face first on the ground. "I still am not quite used to this flying thing," she muttered as she stood and grinned up at them. "How are my two favorite guys doing?" she asked before she proceeded to reach up on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on Aspen's cheek. "And what is this I hear? You met the princess? I thought you were going to the store."

649Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri thought about what to get MajorC and he sighed to himself. "Maybe he will eat it quickly. I don't really know," he said, and he glanced at the prices. "Let's just start with a small one. If he stays for a while, we can get a bigger bag," he said. Maybe major ate a lot.

Dimitri sighed when Ann came flying in, and Aspen kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her. "It really want anything special. She just ran in to me, that's it. And I did go to the market. She ran in to me on the way back," he said, and he looked over at Aspen. He seemed to be enjoying his awkwardness too much.

650Random Ideas  - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:49 pm

wills

wills

Ann considered it and nodded slowly as she thought it over. "I guess so," she agreed before she looked over everything that they had. "I guess we are good to go. Let's buy everything and head back home," she stated as she made her way to the cash register.

Smirking, Ann muttered, "Really? You two just ran into each other? She didn't fall from a great height and you caught her bridal style in your arms?" She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "That would be so much more romantic than 'we ran into each other,'" she insisted, before pausing once more. "And that's what I will tell everyone," she stated, patting his arm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum