Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 37]

26Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:46 pm

wills

wills

Dominic rubbed her back and held her tightly. "Riley, it's not your fault. Okay?" he whispered, kissing the top of her head. Maybe she needed to take her mind off of it just as much as he did. She looked shaken, and although he was worried about her, he didn't ask what the dream was about. "Let me show you something I am going to start working on," he suggested as he took her hand. Tatum tilted her head as his answer and nodded slowly. "We used to live out by the beach. Summer was always my favorite time of the year," she said with a sigh. His question made her arch a brow. "Some flowers, maybe a bouquet of pink roses, since pink is her favorite color. With a card. My mom is into the more sentimental things. So I always write her a long message about how much I love her," she answered. "Why are you wanting to get your mom something?"

27Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley looked into his eyes, and she held his hand. How could he want to be with her? She stopped him form doing everything that he wanted to do. She gave him an odd look at his words, but she followed him anyway. "What project do you have in mind?" she asked in her shaky voice. She was trying to look like she was okay, but she knew that she wasn't. Scott listened to her, and he tried to think about what it would be like living on the beach. Would it be fun? At her question, he smiled to himself. "My mom works a lot...and hard. Really hard. I don' think I have realized until now how tired she is all the time, and how much I never say thank you, and how much of her past is catching up on her again."

28Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:07 pm

wills

wills

"Well remember how I always wanted to build houses for a live. Go into architecture?" Dominic asked as he lead her up into the room. "It all stopped when Scott came into the picture, because I was going to try to be the best father I could be," he said. Another one of the reasons he wanted to be a cool dad was because he grew up without a real one for most of his life. He pulled out the drawings he had started working on. "We could use the extra money, and it would be good for me. If it goes well enough, we won't have to worry about money so much." Tatum twiddled her thumbs as she thought that over. "Well that's kind of you, for wanting to thank her," she said with a light smile. She didn't comment on the past part of his statement. She knew about history, and a lot of people suffered. Post traumatic stress was common for many people who lived through the war and revolutions. "I can help you with that on the side if you want."

29Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley was a bit confused as she walked into the room with him, but she followed him anyway. She looked at her drawings, and her eyes widened. "Dom...these are amazing," she said, and then she realized where he was getting at. She smiled brightly, and she hugged him tightly. "That's amazing! Oh my gosh," she said with a bright smile, and she hugged him tightly. He just made her day. Scott smiled lightly at her words. "Thanks. I just thought it would be good to give back to her. She's done so much for me," he said, and he bit his lip. What would he get his mother? What would she like? He was going to have to ask his father. He smiled brightly when she said she would help. "Thank would be amazing!"

30Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:56 pm

wills

wills

Dominic hugged her back and gave her a quick kiss. "I thought about what you said. I guess I do need to grow up a little bit," he whispered, glancing away from her. "But I think I could get Drake and my dad to help out a bit, like with locations and such," he added with a crooked smile. Maybe it would work out well enough. Tatum nodded in agreement and dipped her head. "I am sure she would appreciate it. Sometimes they need to know they are appreciated," she stated. She half smiled when he agreed to have her help. "Well I don't mind," she replied with a shy shrug. She looked down when she got a text. "So, how about we meet up sometime? We can put you to the test and hopefully get you a girl." She was beginning to like this guy. He was different than most guys who hit on her.

31Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley looked into his eyes, and she hugged him tightly. "Dom...you really didn't have to," she said quietly. She didn't want to force him to get a job. Sure, her job probably wouldn't sustain them for long, but she would work overtime to make sure that they to enough. She felt bad when they had to get money from Maddox or Dimitri or Drake. Scott smiled lightly, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'll meet up with you soon. Here, let me put my number in your phone," he said. He took he phone and made himself a contact. "Call me whenever. I should probably find Ezra. I'm his ride home. There is no telling what he got himself into."

32Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:20 pm

wills

wills

Dominic shrugged and placed the pages in his binder. "I want to. It will give me something to do. I mean, Scott is always at school and you have work. I am kind of just alone," he replied. He didn't want to tell her the exact reason he wanted to. He wanted to stop being left alone with his thoughts. Most of the time he thought of the war. Tatum leaned back as he put his number in. She took her phone back after he put his number in and got up. "I will see you later," she began, but glanced up when she heard a loud whooping. Ezra was on a table with his shirt off, whipping his shirt around. "I think you better hurry. Someone either spiked his drink or he doesn't handle sugar well," Tatum commented.

33Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley looked up at him, and she hugged him tightly. "I love you so much, Dominic Kenway," she whispered, and she gave him a small smile before kissing him. "Maybe I'll be able to work less when you get a job," she said. She was hoping that he hadn't noticed how tired she had been lately, although she knew that she looked exhausted, and she felt ten times worse than she looked. it didn't help that she couldn't sleep. She had been to tons of doctors to help with her dreams and the PTSD. No one seemed to have an answer, and sleeping pills didn't work either. Scott smiled, but then he heard a voice that sounded like Ezra. His eyes widened, and he cursed under his breath when he saw him. "No! His dad will kill me we get in trouble," he said. He rushed over to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him down. "Okay, E, it's time to go home. Emergency," he said quickly.

34Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:59 pm

wills

wills

Dominic nodded and gave her a small kiss. "Yeah, yeah. It shouldn't be too long. I have everything lied out now," he said, sighing as he lied down on the bed. He knew something was off about Riley, but he had been trying to ignore it. If he worried, Scott would possibly start worrying too. And he didn't want things to get too crazy. He could only hope that Riley would get better on her own. Ezra furrowed his brows when Scott pulled him off the table. "Hey, what gives?" he muttered. Sugar never set well with him. Ezra was a ball full of energy without sugar, and sugar only made things worse. "We were just about to start playing truth or dare," he said before he winked at one of the girls, who rolled her eyes at him and pushed past him. "She wants me," he whispered to Scott.

35Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley nodded, and she rested her head on his chest. That is amazing. I can't wait," she told him, and she looked up at him. "I think that Scott will be very proud of you. He'll probably even follow in your footsteps," she said. it was almost scary how much Scott looked up to Dominic. Scott sighed, and he glared at him. "Ezra, we need to go before your dad sees us and kills me if letting you hyped up like this," he said, and he drug him out to the car, leaving no room for discussion. He knew that his dad was going to kill him anyway, but what more could he do? He got in the car and started it up. "What did you even drink?"

36Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 pm

wills

wills

Dominic held her hand in his and sighed softly, cracking a small smile. "Maybe he will," he agreed, half smiling. He did like that Scott looked up to him. If he was a dad, he wanted to at least be a cool one. And he did that without a drop of the hat. Ezra opened his mouth to interject but grumbled as he trudged after Scott. "It's just a wee bit of sugar," he said, making the little bit symbol with his fingers. He got in the car and held up the shirt. "It's still wet," he grumbled before he crumbled it up in his lap. "Well first I had some sweet tea. Then I had some juice. Ooo, and then I got some coffee," he said, naming off all the drinks he had. "Hey! Let's go get ice cream."

37Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled at Dominic, and she hugged him tightly. "I really do wish he looked up to me as much as he did you, but I guess I'm just not what he's looking for," she said, and she looked up at him. Him and Scott sure did have some special. It was different than a normal father and son. Scott sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Do you think you have had enough sugar?" he asked him sarcastically. When he asked for ice cream, he glared at him. "Oh, yes. Because ice cream sounds like a wonderful idea. Just want I need to give to an already hyper teen. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt."

38Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 pm

wills

wills

Dominic chuckled and wrapped his arms lightly around her. "Well, who knows," he said with a long sigh. "Maybe he will one day," he added on with a simple shrug. He held her hand and kissed her softly. "Besides, you are a pretty good mom." Ezra shook his head and said, "No, never enough. My parents never keep sweets in the house." He grinned lightly at his words and said, "Well look at you. Sounding just like your dad." He was about to insist once more but his phone rang. He answered and said, "Whaddup, whaddup, whaddup daddy-o....no I didn't have too much sugar again...." He placed his hand over his phone and whispered to Scott, "Play along." He then pressed his phone back to his ear. "Sure, you can get a confirmation from Scott." He handed the phone over to Scott with a grin.

39Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled up at him, and she took his hand, nodding at his words. "I hope so," she said. Even though she had been with him for years, she still managed to blush around him. And his words then made her blush. "Oh Dom," she said, and she wrapped her arms around his neck before pulling him down to sit beside her on their bed.Scott rolled his eyes at his friend's words. "Thank you," he said with a smirk, but his face when white when he heard his dad. If he could, he would have been even paler. He took the phone and tried not to stutter. "Hey, Mr. Stilinski! Any sugary drinks? No, not at all," he lied, not sure what to say. "You know how Ezra can be a little bit too hyper," he said.

40Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:06 pm

wills

wills

Dominic smiled and lightly kissed her cheek. Even though he acted a bit childish at times, he still loved Riley more than he could describe. "I love you," he whispered to her as he wrapped an arm lightly around her. Ezra grinned as Scott took the phone. Normally, he would be cowering from his father. Sugar didn't settle well with him. His father sighed and muttered, "Just get him home. There's no telling what trouble he will get into if he doesn't get home soon."

41Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she lied down on their bed with her arms wrapped around Dominic's neck. Her eyes closed, and she yawned a bit. She was starting to get a bit tired, but she was afraid of the nightmares and then everything else. Scott smiled lightly. "Yes, sir. I will make sure to," he said, and he quickly hung up before throwing the phone back. "Do that to me and I will hurt you," he said bitterly.

42Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 pm

wills

wills

Dominic kissed the top of her head and sighed softly. "You can go to sleep if you want," he told her softly. He didn't want her to stay up if she was tired; she had to work enough as it was, and it wasn't helping if she didn't get any sleep. Ezra rolled his eyes and muttered, "You are just bitter because you didn't get your girlfriend." He stuffed his phone in his pocket and yawned. And now the sugar crash. "Why can't I just stay at your place. Not that your parents would mind."

43Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:40 am

squid.

squid.

Riley looked over at him, and she bit her lip. "Are you sure?" She asked him, but she wanted to. She was exhausted, and she felt like she could sleep all day. She still hadn't recovered from all the overtime and sleepless nights. Anything made her tired really. She snuggled into his arms and soon fell asleep. Scott rolled his eyes at Erza's worlds. "It's not that," he said. At least he had a great conversation with a girl anyway, so that had to couldn't for something, right? "Your dad probably want you hike tonight," he said, and he startes to drive him to his house.

44Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:51 am

wills

wills

Ezra arched a brow and shrugged. "If you say so," he replied with another yawn. Scott's next comment made Ezra groan. "Of course he does," he grumbled more to himself. "He's going to lecture me for no reason, ground me, and send me off to my room. Happens every time. He calls it 'tough love'," he muttered. "So I might see you sometimes next year. When I can leave the house," he said exaggeratedly.

45Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 am

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes at Ezra's exaggeration. "It isn't that bad," he said, and he soon came to his house. "Hey, I'll even go inside with you. I'll stay as long as you need me to buddy," he said with a laugh, and he got out. He walked up to his steps and knocked in the door. He couldn't help but think about Tatun. She was so nice, and she was so beautiful. He was going to have to talk to her a little but more. She sure was different than most girls that he had met.

46Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:15 am

wills

wills

"Sure it isn't that bad," Ezra muttered. "Can we switch dads? I'm sure mine won't notice. You just need to grow a few inches. Maybe get a nose job. We can put makeup on you to make you look a little paler. He won't even notice," he suggested with a grin. "Besides, your mom loves me." It didn't seem to be working however. He groaned and got out after him. Ezra's dad opened the door and nodded to Scott. "Hey Scott. Where is Ezra?" he asked. Ezra commented from behind Scott in what was supposed to be Scott's voice, "Not hiding behind me." His father sifhed and muttered, "Ezra, get in the house."

47Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:32 am

squid.

squid.

Scott gave Ezra a small smile, but then he saw him go behind him. What was thinking? Hiding wasn't going to help. He sighed, and he looked up at his dad. "Hey Mr. Stilinski! How are you?" He asked, and he looked over at Ezra when a called him into the house. "I'll see you later," he said with a small smile. He quickly went to his car and parked it down the road before sprinting back to his house. He managed to climb up to his window, and he opened of, getting in the best he could.

48Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:38 am

wills

wills

"Wait you are just going to leave m-" Ezra began but Scott was already gone. He awkwardly laughed and turned to his father. "Hey, dad," he muttered, and his father rolled his eyes. "I am not even going to ask. I will ignore it if you had sugar, and not tell your mother. She will have a stroke," he muttered. Ezra rose a brow. His father never let things go that easy. Well, he would take what he could get. He didn't want a lecture. He quickly headed up to his room to see Scott coming in. "Thanks best buddy for the support. I really appreciate it," he said sarcastically.

49Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:55 am

squid.

squid.

Scott managed to climb in, and he sighed. "Sorry. I wasn't sure what else to do. Hey, but your dad let you off the hook! That's good," he said, and he but his lip, still thinking of Tatum. "You know that girl that I was trying to impress and I fell of the bar stool? Well, I put my number in her phone. She's going to help me get a girl," he said with a bright smile. He then switched to a different topic. "Where were you the whole time?"

50Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 am

wills

wills

Ezra arched a brow and leaned back against the wall. "So wait, hold on. Let me get this straight," he said. Scott wasn't going to get out of this that easily. "So you didn't actually get the girl, but she is going to help you get one?" he inquired. "That's my job!" he complained. "Oh...uh, well I tried finding that girl that split her drink on me. Then I just found a group of people and started talking. Then it was all a blur. Then I was dancing on a table. You know I am the partier and you are....you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next