Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel soon started sobbing when she hear the news. He was in a coma? She felt like she couldn't breathe. "Please help him," she said helplessly, and she soon forced herself to go to the waiting room. She noticed that she had calls from her father, her mother, and Hannah. She turned her phone off, needing to be alone right then. Drake had to be okay. He couldn't be dying. He couldn't be in a coma. "Please don't leave me, Drake," she cried softly.

52HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

wills

wills

A while passed before a doctor finally came back out. "We have done all that we could do. His heart rate keeps dropping due to stress," he informed her. He hesitated another moment before he clasped his hands together. "You can go see him, but I wouldn't do anything to add to the stress. It would only make things worse. We have no clue how to help him."

53HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel shot up when she heard the doctor, and she gave him a small nod before she rushed into the room. She sat down, and she took his hand, trying to control her tears. "I love you so much, Drake," she whispered to him, and with her free hand, she brushed the hair out of his face. She needed him more than anything, and without him, she was lost. She couldn't lose him.

54HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:55 pm

wills

wills

It was a while before Drake made even the faintest breath on his own. His heart rate soon began to pick up. Eventually, his eyes did open. He tried to shoot up but couldn't move a muscle. His head exploded in pain. His eyes finally found Angel, and he relaxed immediately. "Am I dead?" he whispered. It only made sense. Maybe he was dead. Maybe he was with Angel. He had watched her die, and he sure didn't feel alive.

55HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel held his hand the entire time. When she saw his eyes open, her eyes widened. She quickly hugged him, being sure to not hurt him. When he spoke, she managed a laugh, and she shook her head. "No, thank goodness you aren't. Never scare me like that again!" she said, and she kissed him lightly. "I love you so much," she whispered, and she looked into his eyes. She was just so scared that he was going to die.

56HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:08 pm

wills

wills

Angel's answer made Drake furrow his brows in confusion. "Wait! How are you alive? I watched you die! And...where am I?" Drake muttered in confusion, looking around the room. None of it made sense. He let out a long breath to try to calm down. All that mattered was that Angel was alive. He pulled her into a tight hug. "What happened?" he asked after a moment. None of it made any sense at all.

57HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him an odd look when he spoke. "Watched me die? What are you talking about?" she asked him, and she looked into his eyes. "How did I die? When did you see this?" she asked him, and she looked down at the ground. "You must have hit your head really hard," she commented, and she kissed his head lightly. He thought that she was dead? Why did he think that? He must be really disoriented.

58HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:22 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head but flinched as that only made the pain worse. He reached up to touch his head and instantly pulled his hand away. Definitely not a good idea to touch his head. "My dad...," he began, then stopped himself. "It doesn't matter, you are alive. That is all that matters," he whispered, taking her hand and holding tightly in his. He had even forgotten what he was doing. What had happened?

59HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked into his eyes, and she kissed him once more. "Don't worry about me. Drake, you were in a car crash," she said, and she held his hand tightly, shivering at the memories. "You were in a coma. I thought I was going to lose you," she said, and she closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears. If she lost Drake, she wouldn't be able to function. It would hurt her too much.

60HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:31 pm

wills

wills

Well, that explained why his head was in so much pain. He reached out and gently wiped her tears away. "Hey, hey," he whispered, taking her hand. "Angel, don't cry," he whispered. "I'm okay," he stated before he pulled her into a tight hug. Years of having a younger sister were starting to pay off. At least he had the comforting down. He then remembered what had happened. "I was on my way to your house...," he whispered.

61HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel managed to smile down at him, and she hugged him. "Thank you," she said quietly, but when she heard the news that he was headed to her house when he crashed, her face went white. "It's all my fault," she whispered, and she looked down at the ground. He was going to her house, and he was hurt. "I'm so sorry," she said, and she tried not to cry. She hated herself so much.

62HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:44 pm

wills

wills

Drake shook his head and ignored the headache that it brought. "Angel, it isn't your fault," he whispered, giving her hand a squeeze. "I shouldn't have been on my phone...and I was angry, so that wasn't helping much either," he said, sighing. "Don't blame it on yourself. I am fine. It doesn't matter," he continued. He didn't want her blaming herself for this mess.

63HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked into his eyes, and she took his hand. She honestly had no idea what she would do without him. He was her anchor, and she needed him. "Drake...why did you think I was dead? You said you saw me die. How did I die?" she asked him quietly. She wanted to know why he thought she was, but she was sort of scared to know the answer. She couldn't take her question back though.

64HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake didn't meet her gaze. He shivered at the memories. "It was just a nightmare. It doesn't matter. If it didn't happen, it doesn't matter," he insisted. He cast his gaze down to the ground and sighed to himself. "Just...stay away from my father and my house...okay? I never want you to get hurt," he continued. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if the dream came to life. He just wanted Angel to be okay. He loved her too much to lose her.

65HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel held his hand, and she kissed him lightly. "Drake, if I stay away form your house, we won't be able to see each other as much. It's hard enough to sneak around my dad," she said, and she looked up at him. She just wasn't sure what to do. They would just have to learn to spend less time with each other. She rested her head on his chest softly and closed her eyes.

66HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:09 pm

wills

wills

Drake lightly rubbed her back and sighed, kissing the top of her head. "I know..," he whispered, sighing. He hated that, but he just couldn't bare to see that actually happen. It was scary enough when it was just a dream. "But only a few more months, then I can move out for college," he continued. He would hate leaving Ann to live with his father, but he could only hope she could take it a few more years.

67HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a small smile, and she hugged him tightly. "I love you, Drake Sherwood," she said, and she kissed him lightly. Drake was the reason she lived. He made her happy, and without him, she wasn't a person. She would just be a shell of who she used to be. "I can't wait to spend more time with you," she said, and she looked into his eyes. She suddenly remembered her family, and she sighed. "I sort of rushed out of the house. I need to let them know I am okay," she said and turned her phone back on.

68HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:23 pm

wills

wills

"I love you too, Angel Blakely," Drake whispered, planting another small kiss on her cheek. He just wanted her to be safe and happy. If she couldn't be happy, she at least had to be safe. "Soon," he promised at her next comment. He knew moving out would cause a lot of problems, but if it meant spending more time with Angel then it was worth it. He nodded slowly at her next comment and leaned back. "Okay, go ahead," he murmured.

69HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled up at him, and she looked into his eyes. Drake was her other half, and she was sure of it now. She couldn't live without him. He meant everything to her, and if she lost him, she lost herself. "We just have to wait a bit longer," she said, and she kissed him lightly. She grabbed her phone and called her sister. "Angel! Thank goodness you are okay! We saw a wreck on TV and we though it was you. We are on our way to the hospital," she said.

70HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and nodded slowly. He knew now more than ever that he couldn't wait for graduation. The moment he was handed his diploma, he was free. He knew he would feel a little guilty. His sister would have a lot to deal with, but she could do it. He knew he was very capable of taking care of herself. And he would check on her. He wanted to spend more time with Angel; she was the love of his life, and he really could see a future with her. "Is everything okay?" he mouthed to her. He could hear Hannah's voice through the phone. The girl was definitely a cheerleader.

71HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at Drake, and she gave him a thumbs up. "Yeah. I'll meet you guys at the door and tell you everything. For now, just keep Dad from killing me," she said, and she hung up after a moment. "They saw the crash and thought it was me, and of course they are on their way. I'll be back in a minute," she said, and she kissed him lightly. "I love you," she said quickly before going to the lobby and waiting for them.

72HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:23 pm

wills

wills

Drake sighed and tried to relax. It was his fault that she had been so worried. He felt bad about it. "Oh, well...as long as everything is okay between all of you," he said with a long sigh. It had been a mistake, driving so recklessly due to his father. "See you soon," he murmured before he kissed her back. "I love you too," he continued, sighing as he watched her walk out the door.

73HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel soon found her family, and she managed to calm them down by telling them what happened. Her father didn't look too happy, but he didn't say anything. She finally convinced them to let her stay the night, and she soon went back to the room. "Everything is good, don't worry," she said with a small smile, and she sat back down in her seat. "My dad won't kill me for leaving so abruptly."

74HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:42 pm

wills

wills

Drake had dozed off while Angel was away. He was more tired than he would have expected. His head was also throbbing. He would have to remember to ask for some pain medicine. When Angel came back in, he managed a small smile. "Good...I am sorry. I should have just stayed home. I didn't mean to get you into trouble," he whispered, sighing. Everything seemed to be pointed back to him.

75HG AU Normal - Page 3 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel shook her head, and she smiled at him. "It's fine. I'm not in trouble. I'm going to stay the night," she said, and she curled up the best she could in the chair. "I know you are tired, so you can go to sleep," she told him with a small smile, and she yawned. It was late, and she was really tired, but she wanted him to go to sleep first. He probably needed it more than her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum