Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:05 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled softly, and she scooted a little bit closer. "I love you too, Drake. I'll know that forever," she said with a smile, and she got a little bit closer to get warm. The ice pack on her face made it cold, but it could be worse. She closed her eyes and soon found herself dozing off like Drake.

102HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 am

wills

wills

{timeskip?

103HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:20 am

squid.

squid.

{yeah, when to?

104HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:25 am

wills

wills

{when he is better maybe....?

105HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:26 am

squid.

squid.

{yeah, that works

106HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty le timeskip Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:36 am

wills

wills

It had been a few weeks before Drake had been finally let out of the hospital. They had kept him for longer than he actually needed to so that they could be sure that he would be all right to get around once more. Getting back on his feet also meant he was right back to school. He was just looking forward to the fact that he didn't have much longer. He hopped out of his car and headed inside the school, instantly going to greet Angel.

107HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:41 am

squid.

squid.

Angel was standing by her locker, putting her things inside. She hadn't gotten news yet of Drake being released, so when she saw him walking over to her, she dropped her things and ran to him, hugging him tightly. "Oh my gosh! You're out!" she said with a bright smile, and she kissed him. "I missed you so much," she said. She hated being at school with him in the hospital. She could only go after school and on the weekends when she didn't have any work. But now he was out and she could see him more.

108HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:44 am

wills

wills

Drake hugged her back tightly and kissed her cheek. "Yeah. I have been okay for about two days now, but they kept me 'just in case'," he stated, sighing. He kissed her softly before he opened his locker to get his things. Being in the hospital had given him plenty of time to work on his makeup work, however. "How is everyone?" he asked. Sure, he had seen his friends every little bit, but they didn't nearly come as much as Angel. Even his sister didn't come by as much as Angel.

109HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:50 am

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled, and she kissed his cheek. "Well, I am just glad you are okay and out of there," she said, and she took his hand. When he asked about the others, she smiled. "They are all good. No fights or anything. It just isn't the same without though," she said, and she went back to her locker, getting the rest of her things. "I'm just so happy you are here. You should see Liam play football! He's getting amazing."

110HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:58 am

wills

wills

Drake closed his locker and locked it once more. He arched a brow at the news and nodded. "Good. I don't think I want to walk into more drama at the moment," he stated; if getting out of the hospital wasn't dramatic enough, he wasn't sure what was. As she continued, he chuckled and nodded slowly. "Getting? Last time I checked, he was pretty good."

111HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 am

squid.

squid.

Angel rolled her eyes, and she smiled lightly. "I know, but there is still room for improvement. Brandon has been working him like a dog, but he's getting better. He's gaining for self control when it comes to Hannah," she said, and she put the rest of her things in her locker. She was just too glad to have him back with her. He was all she needed to be happy in the end. "Let's get to class."

112HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:42 am

wills

wills

"Well that's good to hear. I'm sure the kid will be the best this team has. Especially next year," Drake stated. He would need to congratulate him later on a job well done. He took Angel's hand in his before he nodded and lead the way to class. He had barely taken three steps into the room when Livia threw her arms around him. "Good to know you didn't die," she joked as she pulled away and then turned to Angel to give her a hug as well.

113HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 am

squid.

squid.

Angel nodded in agreement, and she took his hand. "He is going to be amazing. I honestly think if he keeps working like he is now, he's going to get a full ride," she said. She smiled at Livia and hugged her back before going to her seat and setting her things down. Talking about Liam and collage made her wonder about her and Drake. How will they stay together if they go to two different collages that are miles and miles apart?

114HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:58 am

wills

wills

Drake nodded in agreement and half smiled. "The kid deserves it. He has real ambition. It is something I wish I actually had for the sport. I mean, I like it, sure, but...," he trailed and sighed. It was something pushed on him by his father. So, of course, he wasn't a big fan of it, especially now more than ever. He sat down in his usual seat before he offered a small smile to Angel. "If I were offered a scholarship, I don't know if I would take it anymore."

115HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:07 am

squid.

squid.

Angel listened to him a he spoke about Liam, and she nodded in agreement. There was something about him that you just didn't see of kids his age. He's determined, and he will work hard to get what he wants. She was a bit shocked when she heard Drake. "Are you sure? You can play football, and you can study business at the same time," she said, and she looked over at him. Would he really deny a free ride to collage. "I understand that you wouldn't want to do it because of your father, but what other scholarships can you get?" she asked, and she looked into his eyes.

116HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:13 am

wills

wills

Drake shrugged and sighed softly. "I know that I can, but I just feel like...I would be doing what my father wanted me to do if I took the offer," he stated. He wanted to defy his father somehow, and if it hurt him in the long run, so be it. He pulled out his notebooks and glanced up as Angel spoke once more. "I don't know. I mean, if all else fails, my mom left Ann and I both money for college. She signed it in the will too, so my father can't take that from me at least."

117HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:27 am

squid.

squid.

Angel could understand where he was coming from, but still, it difnt make sence. It could potentially end in failure for Drake, and would he really want to just to have the satisfaction of denying his father? She sighed, and she looked up at him. "I want you to think long and hard about this before you make a decision," she said to him. She didn't want him to ruin his collage because of that. She glanced up when the teacher came in, and she sighed before pulling out her notes and pencil. Hopefully class would be good.

118HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:31 am

wills

wills

"I have thought about it. I've had like, three weeks to think about it," Drake replied, shaking his head. Anything remotely related to his father made him feel ill, sick to his stomach. He was done with the man, and he would do anything in his power to get him behind bars. He wouldn't doubt if the man had pulled the trigger on his mother as well. When the teacher walked in, he sighed and opened his notebook.

119HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:37 am

squid.

squid.

Angel glanced at him, and she managed a smile. "I know. I just want you to be happy," she said, and she gave his hand a small squeeze before she went on to start taking her notes, maybe Drake would think about it a bit more. In the end, she wouldn't fight his decision. She wanted him to be happy, and if tht made him happy, then so be it. She wrote down a few notes and tried I listen the best she could.

120HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed and stared down at his blank paper. "I will be," he whispered under his breath before he began to take the notes. He really hadn't missed school that much. The talk of college and the future, somewhat near future, made him more anxious than he would like to think. By the end of class, he was itching to get out of there. When the bell rang, he shot up and headed out the door.

121HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at him when the bell rang, and she quickly followed him out of the room. "Hey, do you have practice with Liam today? I was wondering if we could hang out after school. I don have anything," she said with a small smile. She really was hoping that he was okay, but she didn't want to pester him and ask him too much. She probably shouldn't mention the collage thing either. She just wanted him to be happy.

122HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm

wills

wills

{want to just ts to the idea......?

123HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:29 pm

squid.

squid.

{is you want to, sure. I still have band camp until five so I want be able to reply until it ends xD

124HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty le timeskip Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:07 pm

wills

wills

It had been a few days since Drake started school back, and he was just getting used to the schedule. It was that weekend, and his father was supposed to be away on a business trip. He normally wouldn't risk it, because keeping Angel safe was priority number one. But he really needed to take his mind off of things, and Angel was pretty persistent. So he let her come over. What a big mistake that was. Everything was going smoothly until he heard the front door open. "What did I say about doing those chores, boy?!" Victor snapped from the kitchen. He moved to try to hide Angel the best that he could, but it just didn't seem to work out. His father threw the door open and glared at him. "Well, well, well. Look who is here," he snapped in a slurred voice.

125HG AU Normal - Page 5 Empty Re: HG AU Normal Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was lying rather happily in Drake's arms. The past few weeks had been good, and in the past couple of days, Drake was even happier since Victor was gone on a business trip. It seemed like everything was right in the world. That was until Victor came in, obviously drinking. She knew that Drake was trying to hide her, but it was too late. "Hey, leave him alone. He's done is work," she said, but of course she was just trying to come up with something to help him out. "I let myself in, okay. So don't be mad at him," she said. She knew where speaking up had gotten her before, so she needed to be a bit more careful this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum