Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG AU Normal

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: HG AU Normal on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Angel bit her lip at his words, and she glanced at the ground for a moment. She knew that he was right, but she didn't want to believe it. There had to be something they could do to stop him. She took his hand and sighed. "The police will find him. Drake, if you want, you can stay with us. My father won't like it, but it doesn't matter what he thinks. You should be happy, and I want you to be safe too. I;ll be okay," she said, but she just wasn't so sure that was true. Could she really stay safe?

View user profile

152 Re: HG AU Normal on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:40 pm

Drake instantly shook his head at her suggestion. "No. No," he whispered, looking her in the eye. "My father is after me, and I won't let him hurt your family. I will be fine." He wasn't going to risk Angel's life ever again. Even if that mean steering clear of her then so be it. He was going to keep her safe. He didn't want to talk about it anymore. His mind was all over the place, and he felt even worse than when his mother had died. "If anything else, I can stay with Brandon," he said with a long sigh. "How are you feeling? Honestly?"

View user profile

153 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 am

Angel gave him a sad look when he said no to staying, but she had a feeling he didn't want to argue, so she don't say anything else. She took his hand, trying to comfort him a bit. She gave him a slight smile when he asked if she was okay. "I'm fine, really. It just hurts a bit, but I'm going to be out of here. The doctor said I'll be out with pain medication and crutches in a couple day. You won't have to worry about me," she said, and she placed her hand on his cheek. She wanted him to be okay, but he couldn't be when he was worrying about her half the time.

View user profile

154 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Drake hesitated; he was worried sick about her as it was, and on top of everything else, he had lost someone else. It was just almost too much for him. He kissed her forehead and sighed, shaking his head. "I am going to worry about you regardless, Angel," he whispered. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if she had been in worse condition. He pulled her into a hug and tried to be as careful as possible. He had hurt too many people enough already.

View user profile

155 Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Angel looked into his eyes as he spoke. It really was sweet how much he cared for her and everyone around him. She hugged him back as tightly as she could without hurting herself, and she managed a smile. "I love you, Drake Sherwood, and nothing can change how I feel," she said, and she hugged him tightly once more before slowly pulling away. Drake really did mean everything to her.

View user profile

156 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Drake smiled ever so slightly at her words and leaned in to kiss her softly. "I love you too, Angel," he whispered. He loved her so much that he was just so scared to lose her. He had been so cautious too. He wasn't going to stop until his father was behind bars. "You should probably rest," he suggested, sighing. He knew he wouldn't be up for all this chit chat if he had just been shot. Then again, he had never been shot at before. He couldn't imagine how much it hurt.

View user profile

157 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 am

Angel looked up at him, and she took his hand, slowly managing to get back in the bed, and she gave him a smile. "I can stay and talk to you if you want. I'm not that tired," she said. She was just a bit, but she would be fine. She wanted to talk to Drake and keep him occupied anyway. He probably needed it. She wasn't sure what he was feeling, but she was going to comfort him the most she could. She wasn't sure how she would feel if she lost her mother and Hannah.

View user profile

158 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Drake sat down across from her and stared down at the floor quietly. "No, no you don't have to," he whispered, finally bringing his gaze back up to her. "If you are tired, you should sleep." His mind was still on his sister. He had been such a horrible brother. Now, he couldn't apologize; he couldn't take it back. He hadn't even had the chance to say goodbye. It was all of his fault. Moments like these, he wished he had his mother to be there to reassure him. He just couldn't seem to even have that.

View user profile

159 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Angel looked up, and she shook her head. "Drake, no. I'm fine, and I think you just need someone right now more than I need sleep, so I am going to help you," she said, and she kissed his cheek. She wanted to help him the most that she couldn't but she just wasn't sure how. "I love you, Drake," she whispered to him, and she sent him a half-smile.

View user profile

160 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Drake hesitated at that; he was convinced that he would be okay by himself so long as Angel made sure that she stayed okay. Yet, he kept replaying the events of that night, and it was only making things worse for him. "I will be fine, Angel," he whispered hollowly, bringing his gaze up to her. He reached out and held her hand. "I love you too."

View user profile

161 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:21 pm

Angel sighed softly. Why did he have to be so stubborn all of the time. She just didn't understand. "Fine, if you say so. Maybe you should call someone so you are not all alone," she said, and she gave him a small kiss before she moved to get comfortable in her bed. She didn't really realize that she needed sleep until then. She closed her eyes and soon dozed off.

View user profile

162 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:31 pm

Drake watched as she fell asleep and hesitated. Maybe she had a point. He would rather have someone around than be left to his thoughts. He pulled out his phone and thought it over before he called Brandon. The guy was his best friend, and he was the only one he could probably trust to tell him what had happened. He still could barely believe it. And as much as he hated to admit it, he knew he would have to tell Maddox eventually too.

View user profile

163 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Brandon was sitting in his room, texting Livia and working on an essay. He was almost finished with school, and he was planning on making the last few papers count. He looked down at his phone and saw that it was Drake. What was he doing calling him at that hour? He answered it anyway and smiled. "Hey, Drake," he said, and he leaned back on his bed.

View user profile

164 Re: HG AU Normal on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:23 pm

As soon as Brandon answered the phone, Drake rubbed the back of his neck uncertainly. How was he supposed to explain what had happened? It was all just so hard to believe. He shifted in his seat and waited a moment before he replied. "Brandon, I will have to explain later, but can you come to the hospital? Something has happened," he asked, staring at the floor. He was trying to keep it together. Drake Sherwood didn't cry. He refused to cry.

View user profile

165 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:20 am

Brandon was a little shocked by his words, and he closed his laptop and quickly got up. "Yeah, I'm on my way. I'll get there as quickly as I can," he said, and he grabbed his keys before rushing out of the house. He had a feeling that something bad happened. Drake sounded worse than normal, but he wasn't going to ask. Was it something with Angel? He just wasn't sure. He drove way over the speed limit, but he got to the hospital quickly. He walked in and looked around for Drake.

View user profile

166 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:28 am

After Brandon had hung up, Drake stood and carefully went to Angel's bedside to kiss her forehead. "I love you, Angel Blakely," he said, barely above a whisper. He carefully stepped out of the hospital room and glanced across the hall where his sister's room was supposed to be. He couldn't bring himself to go in there and confirm what he had heard. Instead, he waited in the waiting room until Brandon had arrived. He didn't waste a second. He went to his friend, and he opened his mouth to say something, but no words came. Instead, he pulled his friend into a hug and cried once more.

View user profile

167 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:40 am

Brandon was looking around for his friend, but Drake came to him. He was a little shocked at his hug, but he feared that something horrible had happened. Drake Sherwood was crying, and Drake never cried. He hugged him back tightly and rubbed his back, hoping to calm down a bit. He wanted to know what happened, but he wasn't going to ask him. He would tell him when he was ready. It wouldn't be good if he pushed him.

View user profile

168 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:51 am

It took a few moments for Drake to regain his composure. But when he did, he slowly pulled away and rubbed his eyes. His throat felt raw and his voice was hoarse, but he spoke anyway. "My dad....my dad sort of lost it tonight," he whispered, shaking his head. "He wasn't supposed to be home...and Angel was over," he continued. He couldn't find himself to finish. His sister was dead, and Angel was hurt. It was all his fault.

View user profile

169 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:58 am

Brandon looked at his friend as he pulled away, and he listened closely. His eyes widened in shock, and he bit his lip. "Drake...I'm so sorry. Is she okay?" he asked quickly. He was going to do everything in his power to make sure that Drake was happy in the end, and he was going to make sure that Victor paid. He had hurt too many people already. Was it a possibility that he had killed Angel?

View user profile

170 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:20 am

Drake found that he couldn't meet Brandon's gaze. He dropped his to the floor and whispered, "Angel is fine. She was just shot in the leg. She will be fine." He felt his heartbeat quicken; he knew what he was about to say next, and he still couldn't face the facts. "But..." he began, taking in a deep breath, "Ann....isn't." The words felt so final, like when he had been told about his mother.

View user profile

171 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:32 am

Brandon managed to let out a sigh of relief when he told him about Angel. Thank goodness she would be okay. Hopefully that was all that was wrong, but Drake seemed to add more to it. What was wrong? He listened, and his eyes widened. Ann being hurt was even worse. "Is she going to be okay? What happened to her?" he asked. He knew that whatever happened, they should probably tell Maddox, but Drake probably didn't want to speak to anyone but him right then.

View user profile

172 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:44 am

Drake couldn't find the right words to say. It was like he was put on the spot by the teacher in school when he wasn't paying attention to the lesson. He let out a hesitant breath before he spoke. "She...she isn't okay, Brandon," he whispered. He had to fight to contain his tears. If he started crying again, he may not be able to stop. Then, he would have to explain what had happened to Maddox, and they were just starting to get along. "She's...she is dead."

View user profile

173 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:05 am

Brandon wasn't expecting his next words. He was shocked into silent, and without another word, he engulfed his friend into a hug. So that was what was wrong. Little Annie was dead. He wasn't going to ask how. He was just going to keep his mouth shut and comfort his friend. he hugged him tightly, but he finally spoke after what seemed like forever. "Can I see her?"

View user profile

174 Re: HG AU Normal on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Drake was trying to keep from crying again. He felt as if he was all cried out anyway. Why did he keep losing the people he loved? He was going to make sure that Angel stayed safe no matter what, even if it meant that she had to stay away from him. "Uh, yeah," he whispered hoarsely at Brandon's comment. "I haven't been in there yet...I can bring myself to go in there."

View user profile

175 Re: HG AU Normal on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:02 am

Brandon bit his lip nervously, and he hugged his friend before he went to the room. He wanted to stay with him, but he had to see her. Ann was just like a sister to him anyway. He was close with Drake and her, and it crushed him to hear the news. He had a feeling that him and Angel were about to call it off, as much as he hated to say it. When bad things like this happened, Drake blamed himself and took drastic measures. He would probably end it with Angel because he thought he was keeping her safe, or he would stay away from her and she wouldn't like it one bit. He opened the door to the room and bit his lip nervously.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum