Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 18]

351Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:00 pm

squid.

squid.

The paramedic looked down at her. "I'm sorry, but we are going to have to rush him to the hospital. He is in critical condition," he said, and he sighed, glancing back at Aspen. He was unmoving, and he seemed to not be breath, despite the other people's efforts. "You can come if you would life," he said befor he watched as the loaded him in the ambulance. "I hate to say this, but he more than likely isn't going to make it," he said.

352Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:05 pm

wills

wills

Ann tried not to flinch at his words; however, his honesty wasn't helping at the moment. She would rather have been lied to and told he would make it than told the hardcore truth. She didn't respond; instead, she got into the ambulance and tried to calm her breathing. Aspen couldn't die. She refused to lose him because of this. Stupid alcohol. Stupid secrets.

353Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:24 pm

squid.

squid.

The paramedic helped her in, and he started to work on Aspen as quickly as he could. He was going to make sure that he didn't die in the ambulance. He soon was able to get him breathing again, but it was a bit hard to make him stay that way. They soon reached the hospital, and they immediately began to rush him to surgery. He wasn't going to last very long.

354Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 pm

wills

wills

Ann was trying her best to remain calm as they headed for the hospital. She threw worried glances at Aspen every few seconds. "Please, please don't die," she whispered. When they reached the hospital, she basically sprinted out as soon as she had the chance. She ran into the hospital but was instructed to go to the waiting room. She paced, a habit she had inherited from her father, as she waited, biting her lip all the while.

355Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri ran inside a few minutes after Ann got there, and he sagged with relief when he saw Ann in the waiting room. he was terrified that she was the one hurt. He ran over to her, and he hugged her tightly. "You had me scared to death Annie," he said, and he handed her her phone. "I saw the crash and I got worried that it was you that was hurt. I was told the ambulance just left so I raced over here. What happened?" he asked her quietly. He had a feeling he knew, and if he was right, he was going to try his best not to say anything rude about him.

356Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 pm

wills

wills

Ann felt ten times better when Dimitri arrived. Sometimes her twin was needed; this being one of those times. She hugged him back and tried to calm her hyperactive nerves. His question made her glance away. After a moment, she whispered, "Aspen was drunk. We got in a fight." She paused and decided it would be best to leave out the fact of what the fight was over. "He got in a crash. They say he may not make it," she finished. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest.

357Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to her, and he looked at the ground. "I'm so sorry Ann," he said quietly, and he hugged her tightly. he hated this guy, but he seemed to be making Ann happy, and if she wasn't smoking or drinking too much, he was fine with that. "Listen, I know now isn't the best time, but what was the fight about?" he asked her quietly. He had never really had a girlfriend, let alone get into a fight.

358Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:46 am

wills

wills

Ann returned the hug and dropped her gaze to the ground. She was swimming in her thoughts as Dimitri asked the next question. Her eyes slowly slipped up to his face, and she bit the inside of her cheek. "It was nothing. Something stupid," she said, and she did all she could to keep her voice from quivering.

359Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, but he could tell that she didn't want to talk about it. He wrapped his arms around his sister, and he bit his lip. "I'm sorry Ann. I'll stay with you if you want me to. I'm sure I can come up with something to tell dad," he told her quietly. He knew that he couldn't save Aspen for her, but maybe this would help her.

360Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:51 pm

wills

wills

Ann tried her best to mop up her tears and nodded eagerly. "Please, if you could," she agreed with a heavy sigh. She just needed someone with her; she couldn't face this alone. Aspen was hurt, and she doubted she would be able to handle it if it were as bad as the paramedic had made it out to be.

361Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave her a nod, and he hugged his sister tightly. He wanted to help her as much as he could, but he knew that he just wasn't going to be much. "Ann, I hate to say this, but unless you want dad to know about Aspen, we are going to have to leave soon," he told her quietly.

362Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:33 pm

wills

wills

Ann closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "I can't leave. Not until I see him," she whispered, biting down on her lip. "I have to be sure that he will be okay," she added on, giving him a pleading look. She just needed to see him for one moment. As long as she knew he would be okay, she would feel better, relieved. Until then, home was not an option.

363Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, but he nodded. He understood where she was coming from, and he could see why she wouldn't want to leave him. "I'll tell dad that you have to spend the night with Lindi or something. I'm sure that she'll go along with me," he said, and he looked down at his sister. He felt really bad for her.

364Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:57 pm

wills

wills

Ann relaxed when Dimitri agreed and threw her arms around him. "Thank you, Dimitri," she whispered; what would she do without him? He had her back no matter what, and that was all she could ask for. She couldn't imagine how her brother was letting her do this but maybe he had some compassion. Besides, in order for Ann to be happy, she needed to make sure Aspen was okay.

365Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave his sister a smile, and he nodded. "Yeah, no problem. I'll go ahead and call them," he said, and he hugged her before he got up and walked outside. He first called Lindi. When she answered, he sighed. "Listen, something has come up. If anyone asks, I need you to say that Ann is sleeping over at your house. Thanks," he said, hanging up before she could object. He then called his father.

366Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:58 pm

wills

wills

Once Dimitri was out the door, Ann went right back to pacing. She knew there was no way she would rest until she had word that Aspen was okay. And if he wasn't okay...well she was not going to cross that bridge until she got there. For now, she had to hold on to the hope that Aspen was going to be fine. He had to be. Drake was leaned against the sofa, watching television when he got the call. He furrowed his brow when he saw it was Dimitri. "Hello?"

367Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri bit his lip when his father answered. He was trying his best to think of what he would say and an excuse as to why Ann didn't call him herself, but he came up dry. "Oh, hey. Um, Ann is spending the night with Lindi. She would have called you, but she sent me a next and asked me to call you. I think that she's in the middle of some organic face mask spa thing," he said. He was a pretty good excuse. He remembered when he they had forced him to get a makeover with them. What was he thinking?

368Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:15 am

wills

wills

Drake arched a brow at the news and considered it. "All right, yeah," he said, rubbing his chin. He then brought up his gaze to the ceiling. "I guess that sounds good," he agreed and then dropped his gaze to the ground. Deadline. It was close. "I will talk to yo...wait Dimitri where are you?" The thought just occurred to him but when did Dimitri leave? And why not come down and tell him if he were home?

369Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:39 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled to himself. His plan was going to work! He nodded lightly at what his father said. "Yeah, I guess we'll see her tomorrow," he said, but his plan came crashing down when his father asked the next question. "Oh, my car was really dirty so I had to take it to the car wash. Sorry I didn't tell you. It totally slipped my mind," he said in a rather rushed tone. Before he could speak again, he spoke,"Sporry, I got to go," he said before he hung up quickly. He hated lying to his father.

370Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake leaned forward as Dimitri answered him. He was about to say something but then his son spoke once more. "Wait Dimitri....," he began but it was too late. Huffing, he stared at his phone before dialing Brandon's number. He may as well check up on them and also warn them. They weren't family but he was sure his father would attack his friends as well. He would also ask to pay a quick visit, possibly. It was a serious matter.

371Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he walked back in. He sat down beside Ann, and he bit his lip. "I think it went kind of well, but I need to leave soon. Did they say anything about him?" he asked her. Brandon was sitting on the couch when he heard his phone go off. He quickly picked it up and answered. "Hey Drake. What's going on?" he asked, leaning back.

372Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:14 pm

wills

wills

Ann had her legs pressed against her chest, her chin pressed against her knees. She didn't see Dimitri as much as she had heard him. She glanced up and dropped her legs so they were dangling over the chair once more. "Not yet," she admitted, biting her lip. She clasped her hands together. Drake toyed with the hem of his shirt. It was one of his habits, not his number one but it was one all the same. "Hey. I would say this over the phone. But it would be better if I talked face to face. Is it fine I come over?"

373Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed when she spoke, and he nodded. "He's going to be okay, don't worry," he said, and he hugged her tightly. He knew that he would have to leave her soon, and he hated it, but he couldn't help it. "I'll be here for as much as you need," he said. Brandon gave an odd look, but he nodded, even though he couldn't see. "Sure. I'm free right now," he said. He wondered what all it was about.

374Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 pm

wills

wills

Ann returned the hug and pushed back the tears. She hated crying, and she was much like her father in that sense as well. However, Ann was more prone to crying than her father would be. "Thank you, Dimitri," she whispered. Drake stood and only relaxed a bit. "Good. I will be there soon," he said before hanging up and heading out to his car. He needed to check up on Ann anyway. Lately, she had been distant.

375Hunger Games AU - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave his sister a smile, and he half hugged her. "No problem," he said, but he stopped himself when a man walked in and spoke. "Aspen Ledger?" he said, looking around for the people that were there to visit him. Dimitri stood and helped Ann up before he followed the man into the room. Aspen honestly didn't look living. The man looked down at them,"He shouldn't make it through the night," he said. Brandon looked down at his phone oddly when he hung up. What was so important?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum