Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

401Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:19 am

squid.

squid.

Once Ann had dropped, Dimitri gave Lindi a wave before he dashed to his car. He ran as quickly as he could, hiding from his father. He quickly opened his door and got in quietly, waiting for Ann to get in. He was terrified his father had spotted him. He would be done for if he did. "So I'm taking it dad and Brandon believed you," he said once she got in.

402Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:23 am

wills

wills

Ann hopped in and buckled up; now that she didn't have to put up a facade anymore, her smile evaporated. "Yeah, they did. Was almost caught though. Dad mentioned me," she said, throwing a glance over her shoulder. Her father was just leaving. "Are you sure you want to risk it, Dimitri?"

403Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:53 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed when she spoke. They were almost caught, and that meant that his father was suspecting something. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. When she spoke again, he nodded. "Of course. You are my twin. I'd do anything for you," he said before he sped off to the hospital.

404Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann would never be able to repay her brother for all of this. He was doing so much for her, and he was doing it willingly. "Thank you, Dimitri," she whispered, bringing her gaze over to him. "The girl who steals your heart....she will be one lucky girl," she stated, giving him a half smile. However, her small amount of happiness drained as she remembered Aspen. There is only a little chance of him surviving, Ann thought, but at least there is one.

405Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri rolled his eyes. "Ann, stop thanking me. I am just doing have I need to. You deserve to be happy," he told her, and he drove as fast as he could. He spoke spoke, he blushed and looked at the ground. "Thank you Ann. That means a lot to me," he said. He soon reached the hospital, and he came to a skidding stop outside. "Okay, here you go. I'm sorry I can't go in with you. I'll text you as much as I can. Call me if anything happens, and I'll come as quickly as I can."

406Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:27 pm

wills

wills

Ann nodded and let out a long sigh. When they reached the hospital, she was about to hop out but stopped when Dimitri spoke. She was about to thank him again before she stopped herself. "Okay, bye Dimitri," she whispered before shutting her door and running inside. She didn't even check if she could go in. She darted to Aspen's room as quickly as she could.

407Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave her a smile. "See you later," he said before he sped off. After a few minutes of speeding and luckily no cops, Dimitri came home and he quickly went inside. Hopefully his father hadn't come home. Aspen had finally woke up. he was lying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling with tears streaming down his face. He had cold hospital food that he refused to eat beside him.

408Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:56 pm

wills

wills

Drake was leaned forward on the recliner, holding a paper. When he heard the door, he stood and folded the paper. "Dimitri," he said in a stern voice. "Where were you?" he asked with a small frown. Ann stepped into the room; her eyes widened when she noticed Aspen crying. She raced over to his side and took his hand. "What's wrong?"

409Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:26 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri let out a curse under his breath when his father caught him. "Oh, there was just a bunch of traffic coming back home. Everyone else is so dirty. It pretty much made my car wash useless," he said with a small laugh. Hopefully he would just let it go. Aspen looked up when he heard Ann's voice. His eyes widened, and he quickly sat up to get to her, but he ended up yelling in pain.

410Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:14 am

wills

wills

Drake sighed and ran a hand tiredly through his hair. "You just shouldn't be out so late without me knowing where you are, all right?" he said with a shake of his head. He already had to worry about Victor; there was no way he was going to risk someone in his family getting hurt. Ann sat down in the chair beside him and whispered, "You shouldn't do that." She gently placed a hand on his shoulder to try to help him lie back down.

411Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:09 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri let out an internal sigh of relief when his father believed him, but he hated lying to him so much. "I'm sorry dad. I'll make sure not to stay out so late again, or if I get caught in traffic I'll call you," he said, and he sat down beside him. Aspen slowly lied back down, and he looked over at her. "I thought you hated me for what I did to you."

412Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:49 pm

wills

wills

Drake leaned forward and rested his head in his hands. "Good," he whispered after a moment. He lifted his head and offered his son a half smile. "You know, it's not you I don't trust," he said after another moment. Ann ran her thumb along his hand and stared down at the ground. "I can't blame you completely. You were drunk."

413Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Dmitri smiled at his father, but he was obviously nervous. He hated lying to his father so much! He didn't know how much longer he could take it. Aspen sighed, and he shook his head. "No, it isn't okay Ann. I should have been responsible and not drank so much."

414Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:02 pm

wills

wills

Drake stood and patted Dimitri on the shoulder. "Get some rest or something," he muttered and glanced away. He sent him a half smile before he headed up to his bedroom. Ann glanced away and bit her lip. She was quiet for a moment longer before she turned back to him. "Did you mean to?"

415Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri gave his father a nod, and he glanced at the ground. He didn't want to lie anymore. It just wasn't fair to his father. He had done so much for him, and he replayed him by lying. He slowly got up and began to walk up to his room. Aspen shook his head, and he looked away. "No, not at all. I'm so sorry," he said quietly. He hated himself for what he did.

416Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 pm

wills

wills

Drake stepped into his bedroom and wrapped his arms around his wife as he lied down. He thought of what Victor said and sighed. He hated to think his family may be in danger. Ann held his hand tightly in hers and bit down on her lip. "It's fine. It is over with now. I am just glad you are okay," she whispered, leaning over to kiss his cheek softly.

417Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel looked up at Drake when he gave in, and she held his hand. "You look stressed baby. What's going on? Is it work?" she asked him quietly, but she knew the answer. She didn't want him to worry too much. Aspen managed a smile, and he hugged her. "Thank you Ann," he said, and he tried his best not to wince, but everything hurt so much.

418Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:57 pm

wills

wills

Drake kissed Angel's cheek and let out a long sigh. "Yeah, work," he lied, glancing up at the ceiling. He didn't want to force his worries onto her. "But don't worry about me, honey. I will be fine," he added on. He could guess she already knew what he was worried about anyway. Ann returned the hug as gently as she could. She then dropped her gaze to the floor. "I honestly wouldn't be here if it weren't for Dimitri." She would have been at home. Grounded.

419Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel gave him a smile, and she hugged him. "Okay, if you say so," she said, and she kissed him lightly. "Goodnight Drake," she said, and she shut off her lights when she managed to reach over to the lamp on her bedside table. Aspen looked at the ground when she spoke. "Where would you be?" he asked her quietly.

420Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 pm

wills

wills

"Goodnight," Drake whispered before he lied down and sighed. He wouldn't think he would get much sleep but he ended up falling asleep before his head even hit the pillow. Ann twiddled her thumbs thoughtfully as she thought of the right wording. "Home. I would be grounded," she answered, sighing. She would be more than grounded if her father knew what all she does in her spare time. She would be dead.

421Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked down at her, and he took her hands. "But I'm glad you're here. I thought I was going to be all alone this whole time," he said, and he closed his eyes. He hated so much how he couldn't be with her more publicly. His father would probably try to hurt her if he ever found out that she made him happy.

422Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and smiled over at him. "If you don't know me by now, I am as stubborn as a mule, and there is no way I would let you be here alone," she stated then sighed. "I thought you were going to die, Aspen. The doctors were saying it was pretty bad," she whispered. She hated the thought of losing him so much.

423Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:33 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen managed a smile. "Yeah, I have noticed. You are the most stubborn person I have ever met,," he said, and he smiled at her. He kissed her lightly, even though everything hurt. It was worth it. When she spoke, he looked away. "I know. I wasn't wearing a helmet to begin with, I hit a car head on. Ann, I should be dead. Why am I not dead?" He asked her quietly. It had even a question he asked himself ever since he woke up. He shouldn't be living.

424Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am

wills

wills

Ann smirked lightly and shrugged her shoulders as if to say "what can you do?" She returned the kiss and smiled at him before hesitating. "You should be careful," she whispered. He really had had a bad accident, and she was sure he hurt worse than he actually looked. The question made her quiet, pondering. She placed a hand lightly on his cheek and whispered, "Some things are unexplainable, Aspen. I don't know why you didn't die. But let's not ask why or how. Let's just be thankful that you are alive," she whispered.

425Hunger Games AU - Page 17 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen bit his lip, and he looked up at Ann. he knew that she was right, but he just didn't know what to believe. He knew deep down that he should be dead, but something was keeping him form that. Maybe he wasn't meant to be dead. He held her hand, and he managed a small smile. "Okay. I'm so sorry for everything that I did to you," he told her once more. He would never be able to say that he was sorry enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum