Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:36 am

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but smile at his words. Apollo just seemed to always know what to say to make her smile. Maybe it was one of the many reasons that she loved him so. She returned the kiss and laughed as the question. "Well, only because you know I love when you talk all proper to me," Willow answered as she took the cookie and took a bit.

Lindi glanced back at him and cracked a small smile before she went back to the couch and sat down. "No. I don't mind staying," she replied with a timid smile. Ann left and soon came back with a few clothes. "These should fit okay. They are a little loose on me, so you might be fine."

902Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he shrugged a bit. "I know I am the perfect guy," he said, and he pretended to flip his hair, but he didn't have enough for it to flip. He laugjed, and he looked down at her. He was just happy to be with her, and not having to go to work was even better.

Dimitri looked over at her when she had the clothes, and he took off the suit as quickly as he could, going that Lindi wouldn't judge him. A girl had never seen him in his underwear anyway. It just felt a little odd. He quickly out the clothes on, and he tries not to be as embarrassed as he was.

903Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:07 pm

wills

wills

"Now I wouldn't go that far," Willow replied with a laugh. Shaking her head, she reached up to ruffle his hair before she handed him a cookie. "Now you try one, cookie monster. Hey! Maybe that could be your new nickname," she joked with a small smirk slipping onto her face.

Ann was about to tell him that he could change in her room, but it was a bit too late for that when he started stripping in the living room. "Uh....I am going to go and make some hot chocolate," she stated before she walked off again. Lindi watched as Ann left and smiled timidly over at Dimitri. "You might, uh, want to wash that suit...," she whispered finally.

904Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he chuckled to himself. "Cookie Monster? Is there anything else you could have picked? Wait, if you call me that can I call you Elmo?" he asked her curiously. He smirked, and he looked down at her, trying his best not to laugh to much before he ate the cookie.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi, and he blushed at bit at her nervousness. Okay, maybe he could have done better. He probably should have gone to the bathroom or something. "Uh, yeah, I should," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. He should probably stop being so awkward.

905Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:09 pm

wills

wills

"As a matter of fact, no, I couldn't. I think it is pretty cute myself," Willow stated, sticking her nose up in the air and sticking her tongue out at him. When he continued, she shook her head immediately. "Oh, no, no, no. Do I look like a furry, red, creepy specimen?" she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "Wait...don't answer that."

Lindi cracked a small smile and went over to take the suit. "Uh, I could have it dry cleaned. I should have it back to you by tomorrow...," she suggested as she glanced over at him. Although the situation was just a tad awkward, she couldn't help but smile slightly. Dimitri was just so cute.

906Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head. "Do you really think that Elmo is creepy? Goodness you had an awful childhood," he said, and he smiled down at her before he kisses her softly. He was more than happy to have her with him. He took another cookie, and he shoved it in his mouth.

Dimitri smiled, and he nodded awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, that sounds good," he said. What would his dad do? He tried to think, but he came up blank. "One moment please," he said, and he raced off to Ann's balcony, and he grabbed his phone, calling his father.

907Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:11 pm

wills

wills

Willow nodded, her eyes wide as she recollected the memories. "Oh, yes I do. When I was a kid, I was given an Elmo plushie for Christmas, and I swear it grew fangs in the middle of the night, and something would bump it and then that creepy voice," she muttered before she shuddered. "I hated it."

Lindi furrowed her brows as Dimitri stood and raced off. She would have asked if everything was okay, but he was gone before she even had a chance to ask. Drake was headed home when he had the phone call. He pulled out his phone and answered it. "Dimitri? What is it?" he asked in confusion.

908Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he looked down at her. He couldn't help but imitate the furry character's voice. "Really? Elmo just wants to play," he said, and he started to tickle her sides. he couldn't stop laughing himself. He really did wonder about himself sometimes, but he wondered about Willow just as much. He kissed her head and smiled.

Dimitri was breathing heavily, and he was starting to panic. "Dad, I am with a girl and I have no idea what to do, help! I clam up and I can't say anything. What if I say the wrong thing," he said, and he started to pace, running a hand through his hair. he was terrified that Lindi wouldn't like him. "You were smooth many moons ago. You can help me, right?"

909Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:04 pm

wills

wills

"Oh gosh, no," Willow said, covering her ears. However, she instantly over her hands to fend off his tickles when he began to tickle her. "No! Stop," she said in between her laughs. She nudged him away and shook her head. Letting out a sigh of frustration, she muttered, "You can be a jerk sometimes, you know."

Drake furrowed his brows when Dimitri began to talk and quickly countered him. "I have you know, I am still pretty smooth. Thank you," he muttered before he paused to think it over. "Here's a thought...just talk to her. She's just another person like you or me. Try to get to know her," he stated, rubbing his chin. "Don't overthink it."

910Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo laughed as she seemed to be trying to get away from his tickles, and he looked down at her. "You can't run form me," he said, and he started to tickle her again, but he stopped as he kissed her. He loved her so much. He knew that, and he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. She made him feel like no one ever had before, and he felt as if he could do anything with her by his side.

Dimitri shook his head, and he started to pace again. "That's doesn't help at all, dad. Listen, I know it may not seem like an option for you since you mind works perfectly in the presence of someone from the female gender, but mine doesn't. I'll be lucky if I only start naming off math formulas and random facts," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. How was he going to talk to her without seeming like a nerd or a geek?

911Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow squirmed and rolled away, nearly knocking the salsa over as she did so. "See what you made me do?" she grunted, but sent him a teasing smile. She capped the salsa and picked some grass from her hair. She leaned in as if she were about to kiss him, but then sprinkled grass all over him instead. "And now...I gotta run!" she said before she jumped up and made a run for it before he could get her back.

Drake couldn't help but shake his hair as he pulled into his driveway. "Dimitri, be yourself. I don't know what other advice to tell you. If you act like someone you aren't, will she really start liking you? Or who you pretend to be?" he inquired before he locked his car door. The beep echoing as it did so. "You'll figure it out. Talk to you later, son," he stated.

912Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as she was about it kiss him, but instead of feeling her lips, he felt the grass being sprinkled on him, and he looked down at her. "Oh, you are going to get it," he said with a smirk, and he got up a few moments after her, and he raced after her. She was going to get it, that was for sure! He grabbed some grass, and he ran as quickly as he could, soon catching up with her.

Dimitri's eyes widened, and he quickly shook his head. "No, no, no! Dad, you can't just leave me hanging," he said, but he had already hung up. he closed his eyes, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I am screwed," he said to himself, and he soon walked back in to Ann's apartment, managing a smile for Lindi.

913Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow's eyes widened, and she began to make a break for it. She had never ran so much in her life. "No!" she muttered as she tried to get away. She could only imagine what the Paris natives were probably thinking. They probably thought that they were lunatics. Well, maybe they were right, but at least they were having fun. "Truce!" she declared, waving an imaginary flag.

Lindi glanced up when Dimitri came back in and brushed her hair back out of her face. "Hey," she murmured as she stood and went over to him. "Uh...is everything okay?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side. She bit down on her lower lip hesitantly, unsure of what else to say.

914Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:00 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her when she asked for a truce, and he sighed before letting his hand out to shake. "Fine, but I hope you know you were about to drown in grass," he said with a smirk. Even as much as he wanted to, he didn't. He wrapped his arms around her, and he kissed her softly. She was so beautiful and he wondered how he was so lucky to meet her.

Dimitri looked down at her whens he asked how he was, and he let out a nervous laugh. "Oh, I'm fine. Just dandy. Splendid actually. One could even use the word "hunky-dory," he said, and he tried not to look as nervous as he really was, but he knew then that there was no use in it. He froze up, and he couldn't find anything else to say.

915Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:13 am

wills

wills

It is safe to say that Willow was surprised when he didn't sprinkle the grass over his head. She grinned from ear to ear and hugged him tightly. "Aw, Apollo has a soft side," she murmured. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she returned the kiss. A smile peeked on her lips. "I love you, my cookie monster."

Lindi giggled and went over to take his hand. "Hunky-dory, huh?" she inquired as she rose a brow. "Who would have thought," she murmured, shaking her head. "Most girls want a superhero. Some girls want a geek," she started, turning her gaze to him. "And here I am with both of those rolled into one. I am a pretty lucky girl."

916Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:20 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes at her words, and he wrapped an arm around her. At her last words, he shook his head. "Call me cookie monster and I won't have a soft side," he said jokingly, and he kissed her softly before going back to the their food. "Come on, we have cookies to finish," he said, and he took her hand, starting to race toward the food.

Dimitri listened to her, and he managed a shy smile. "You really think that? I think I'm pretty dorky," he said with a small smile. He shoved his hands in his pockets nervously, and he looked back at her, wondering if that was how she really felt. Did she think he was a hero? He sure didn't think that. He thought he was just some guy that happened to run fast.

917Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:32 am

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow. She stumbled after him as he dragged her to their little pile of food. "I believe the fact that you are obsessed with cookies gives me a free pass to call you the cookie monster," Willow insisted as she sat down on the blanket once more. She took one of the cookies and ate one, a grin forming on her face.

"Well you are," Lindi agreed with a small laugh. She shook her head and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear thoughtfully. "But you also saved me....and a bunch of other people. You didn't have to do that. You weren't required to start saving the world because you have these powers. You do it on your own, and I think that is pretty amazing."

918Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:59 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head. "You know, it really doesn't," he said with an eye roll, and he glanced down at the pond that they overlooked. "And I don't have an obsession with cookies," he told her, and he looked down at her. He lied on the cool grass, and he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. It was all so peaceful.

Dimitri blushed, and he looked towards the ground as she went on. Did she really believe all of that? "I thin you're pretty amazing too. You could have and guy you wanted. You could have some rich, handsome actor, but you settled for a dorky forensics assistant who excels in rambling and babbling," he said, and he bit his lip before continuing. "And I think that is pretty amazing."

919Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:54 am

wills

wills

Willow stuck her stuck out at him and shook her head. Either way, she was going to call him 'cookie monster.' Maybe it was just because he hated it, and she wanted to get back at him for calling her Skywalker. At his next comment, she rolled her eyes. "Sure you don't, Pollo," she replied before she moved to lie down beside him.

Lindi listened to him and shook her head, smiling all the while. She definitely wouldn't say she could get an actor or anything, but she didn't voice her opinion on that one. Instead, she merely looked up at him and hid a small smile. "Your view of what amazing is, is appalling, Dimitri," she murmured, shaking her head as she said so.

920Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:03 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo sighed, knowing that she would call him whatever she wanted to, even if he hated it. Especially if he hated it. He wrapped his arms around her, and he puled her a bit closer to her. He wanted this so bad, and he wanted her more than he could ever imagine. Why did he have to be so scared! Why!

Dimitri chuckled when she spoke, and he shrugged a bit. "Well, your view on what is amazing is different," he said, and he walked over to her, taking her hand. "So... do you think that we are going to date each other? Like, you know," he said nervously. Any confidence that he might have had before flew out the window. He was back tot he awkward little boy that he was.

921Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 am

wills

wills

Willow rested her head on his chest and took his hand in her own. She was already loving the Paris trip, and maybe it was just what she had needed. She planted a kiss on Apollo's cheek and looked up at the clouds. "That one looks like a coffee mug," she pointed out, motioning to the fluffy cloud roaming along the sky.

Lindi didn't deny that, but she didn't confirm it either. When he took her hand, she glanced up at him and rose her brows as he spoke. She half smiled and murmured, "Uh. Only if you want to...." She glanced over at him and gave his hand a small squeeze. "But if you don't, I completely understand," she added with a sheepish shrug of her shoulders.

922Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up at the cloud, and he smiles to himself. "Yeah, it does. I think that one looks like a lion," he said as he pointed to another could in the sky. It was probably the most peaceful he had ever been in a long whole.

Dimitri smiled a bit, and he glanced at the ground. "I think we would be a pretty good couple. We could be like Bonnie and Cylde. Wait, they did crimes. I'll come up with a reference to use," he said, and he tried not to look as nervous as he was, but the truth was that he was terrified.

923Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:30 pm

wills

wills

Willow followed his attention to the cloud and laughed softly. "Yeah, I guess it sort of does," she replied with a shake of her head. She stared up at the sky once more and sighed happily. She couldn't be happier or more content. "I like it here," she murmured.

Lindi laughed and shook her head at that reference. "How about...," she began, giving it some thought. "Spiderman and Gwen?" she supplied, raising her brows. She then giggled and murmured, "Minus the climbing walls and soaring through the air, it's close enough."

924Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo tried his best to look at the clouds and pick out something that would look close to being familiar. "That one looks like me!" he said. When she spoke, he nodded in agreement, and he pulled her closer. "I love it here too. I wish I could work here," he said.

Dimitri listened to her, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah! Or Hans and Leia," he said, and then an idea popped into his head. "Ann can be my Chewbaca!" he said, and he glanced at the kitchen. "Does that sound like a good idea?"

925Random Ideas V.2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:45 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed as he pointed out another cloud. "You, huh?" she asked as she tilted her head that angle to see for herself. "I might be able to see it," she murmured. She nodded at his next comment and sighed. "I would love to too, but I would miss my family a lot," she whispered, sighing to herself.

Lindi nodded in agreement with him and stated, "Yes!" Ann sighed from where she stood and muttered, "Dimitri, I don't know what a Chewbaca is. I think your nerd side is prevailing at the moment." She rolled her eyes and grabbed the mugs of hot chocolate she made. She handed one to Dimitri and one to Lindi.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum